Plan of Hai Duong province for a period of 2021 - 2030, vision to 2050Thursday, December 21,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - Organize space reasonably and harmoniously, focusing on connecting Hai Duong in common development space, actively contributing to the value chain of the Red River Delta and economic belts in the region. Building and managing green, smart, civilized and modern urban areas with unique identities. Develop synchronous and modern infrastructure; Expanding the network of social infrastructure, technical infrastructure, important and groundbreaking transportation projects, connecting roads to economic regions and industrial parks, creating new competitive advantages and linkages, effective for provinces in the Red River Delta
I. Viewpoints, objectives, development vision; key tasks, breakthrough development
1. Development viewpoints
a) Plan of Hai Duong province for a period of 2021 - 2030, vision to 2050 in accordance with the guidelines and development policies of the Party and State; ensuring effectiveness and efficiency of the State management, participation of the entire political system, business community and the People; unified and synchronized with goals and strategic orientations of the country's socio-economic development and national strategy on green and sustainable growth; in accordance with the national master plan, national sector plan, planning of the Red River Delta and related planning and plans.
b) Create a development breakthrough, on the basis of maximizing the potential of strengths, competitive advantages, outstanding opportunities, proactively seizing favorable opportunities, mobilizing and effectively using resources. resources, develop in depth, focus on developing a number of strategic economic sectors with strengths, forming growth poles and driving force regions to promote rapid and sustainable socio-economic development, comprehensive, soon turning Hai Duong into a large economic and urban center with strong attraction, connection and spread of the Red River Delta and the whole country.
c) Organize space reasonably and harmoniously, focusing on connecting Hai Duong in common development space, actively contributing to the value chain of the Red River Delta and economic belts in the region. Building and managing green, smart, civilized and modern urban areas with unique identities. Develop synchronous and modern infrastructure; Expanding the network of social infrastructure, technical infrastructure, important and groundbreaking transportation projects, connecting roads to economic regions and industrial parks, creating new competitive advantages and linkages, effective for provinces in the Red River Delta.
d) Innovation, research, development, application of science and technology, solutions, strategic initiatives, and high efficiency become important factors to increase productivity, economic efficiency, and competitiveness. painting; Research and apply into practice new economic models, develop green economy, circular economy, digital economy, and implement digital transformation; manage and use resources reasonably, effectively and sustainably, protect the environment, biodiversity, and adapt to climate change.
d) Comprehensive and comprehensive development of civilized, friendly and harmonious cultural and social fields; closely combine economic development with cultural development and social security. Taking people as the center of the economic and cultural development strategy, building people is both a goal and a driving force for development; improve the quality of human resources, attract and use high-quality human resources, and utilize talents; Preserve and promote the value of historical relics and fine traditional cultural values. Building a clean and strong political system; Strengthen national defense and security, ensure social order and safety. Comprehensive, extensive, flexible, effective international integration, cooperation for mutual development.
2. Development objectives until 2030
a) General objectives
Strive to be a modern industrial province by 2030, a driving industrial center of the Red River Delta, with a large-scale economy in the country. Synchronous socio-economic infrastructure; The urban system is green, smart, modern, and rich in identity; Meets some basic criteria of a centrally run city.
b) Specific goals and targets
+ The average economic growth rate is about 9.5%/year.
+ GRDP per capita (at current prices) reaches over 180 million VND.
+ The proportion in GRDP of the agriculture, forestry and fishery sector accounts for about 5.1%; industry - construction accounts for about 62.7%; services accounted for 24.1% and product taxes minus product subsidies accounted for 8.1%;
+ The contribution rate of total factor productivity (TFP) to economic growth reaches 50%; The average growth rate of social labor productivity reaches 8.5%/year; The proportion of digital economy accounts for 35% of GRDP; mobilized social investment capital for the whole period of about 582 trillion VND.
- About society:
+ Population size reaches about 2.55 million people with an average population increase of about 2.9%/year;
+ The proportion of labor in agriculture - industry, construction - services will reach 14.5% - 53.0% - 32.5% respectively;
+ The rate of trained workers reaches 90%, of which the rate of trained workers with degrees and certificates reaches 48%;
+ Unemployment rate drops below 2%; The rate of poor households according to the multidimensional poverty standard maintains a decrease of 1.0 - 1.5%/year;
+ The rate of national standard schools striving for preschool levels reaches over 90%; Primary school reached 100%; secondary school achieved over 95%; high school achieved over 90%;
+ The ratio of hospital beds/10,000 people is 40.5 hospital beds (excluding commune-level health stations); The number of doctors/10,000 people reached 15 doctors;
+ The urbanization rate reaches over 55%; The labor structure is shifting towards gradually reducing agricultural labor and gradually increasing non-agricultural labor.
- Regarding environmental protection:
+ Forest coverage rate from 5.2% to 5.6%;
+ The proportion of the population using clean and hygienic water reaches 100%;
+ 100% of the volume of ordinary domestic and industrial solid waste is collected and processed using advanced, environmentally friendly technology; 100% of wastewater from industrial parks, industrial clusters, and hospitals is treated to meet environmental technical standards.
- Regarding infrastructure: develop in a synchronous and modern direction, especially transportation infrastructure, electricity supply, water supply and drainage... to ensure the needs of people's production, business and daily life. ; Safe dyke and dam systems. Focus on investing in social infrastructure development.
- Regarding national defense and security: Strengthen national defense and security assurance; building an orderly, disciplined, safe society, ensuring the peaceful and happy life of the people.
3. Vision to 2050
Hai Duong meets the criteria of a centrally run city; A modern, green, smart, secure, safe, sustainable city, deeply integrated internationally, rich in Eastern cultural identity and an important driving force in promoting regional socio-economic development. Develop high-tech industry and high-quality services to serve production activities in the locality and the entire region; Developing a multi-value agricultural economy creates stability for the economy.
4. Key tasks, development breakthroughs
a) Key tasks
- Reasonably and harmoniously resolve conflicts and conflicts of an inter-sectoral and inter-provincial nature through assessing the current state of development and integrating development orientations of sectors, fields and localities.
- Implement comprehensive and comprehensive digital transformation in management, production and business activities; Taking digital economy as an important factor in all fields. Promote technology transfer, focus on investment in research and development activities.
- Develop high-quality human resources, especially for mechanical engineering, electronics, logistics, healthcare, education...; Focus on the activities of training establishments linked to the needs of employers.
- Promulgate policies and mechanisms and solutions to strongly improve the business investment environment and enhance the province's competitiveness; Policy mechanisms for developing high-tech industries and supporting industries.
- Mobilize resources and effectively use investment capital in developing synchronous and modern socio-economic infrastructure, especially infrastructure with fast and convenient intra-provincial and regional connectivity, benefits and infrastructure of information technology, science and technology to serve the development of digital economy, digital society, and digital government.
- Build Hai Duong into a driving industrial center of the Red River Delta; develop concentrated commodity agriculture, apply high technology and organic agriculture; Developing high quality services to serve production activities in the province and towards the entire Red River Delta region. Developing urban areas in a green, modern and smart direction, improving people's quality of life.
b) Development breakthroughs
- Focus on developing five main pillars including: (i) High-tech industry and supporting industries; (ii) High quality service; (iii) Green, modern, smart urban area; (iv) Commodity agriculture applying high technology and organic agriculture; (v) Ensuring social security and environmental protection.
- Build three supporting foundations: (i) Eastern culture and people - develop high quality human resources; (ii) Open and transparent investment and business environment; (iii) Digital economy, science and technology, synchronous and modern infrastructure.
- Forming four spatial development axes: (i) North - South development axis; (ii) The East-West development axis passes through the northern region of the province; (iii) East - West development axis of the province's center; (iv) Economic development axis along river routes.
II. Important industry development directions; plans for organizing socio-economic activities
1. Development directions of important industries and fields
a) Industry development direction
- Industrial development according to 4 main pillars, including: (i) Focus on expanding and enhancing the value chain, taking advantage of regional linkages for key industries; (ii) Building strategic competitiveness, moving towards developing potential industries in the future; (iii) Restructuring small production value industries; (iv) Building Hai Duong into a dynamic industrial center of the Red River Delta, associated with a specialized economic zone and modern industrial park.
- Development directions for key industries:
+ Mechanical manufacturing industry: promote the production of products with high value and technology content such as: high quality metals, non-ferrous metals for industry, engine production, precision mechanical products, automobile industry, construction machines, industrial machinery, electronics, moving towards the production of electric cars, high-tech machinery and robots...
+ Electricity and electronics industry: promote attracting large foreign direct investment enterprises in the household appliance industry, smart electronic equipment, moving towards the production of sensor products and electronic circuit production large-scale chips.
+ Agricultural, forestry and fishery processing industry: increase and expand the production value chain, promote connection of raw material areas for vegetable and fruit production in the region; develop processing and production activities for export.
+ Supporting industries and high technology: focus on attracting investment in high-tech industrial enterprises in the world, with priority given to mechanical manufacturing, electrical and electronic industries to take advantage of potential links existing areas and input material supply capacity of enterprises in the province. Focus on attracting businesses that produce semi-finished products, spare parts, components, high-end component assemblies, and sub-assemblies in the motor vehicle manufacturing industry, industrial machinery, electronics, and manufacturing businesses. Peripheral devices, boards, screens, specialized equipment for the electronics and home appliance industry.
- Improve operational efficiency of existing projects in the fields of textile, garment, and footwear; Production of building materials; mining industry; production and distribution of electricity and water; Environmental industry, waste and wastewater treatment.
- Industrial development in 3 regions: (i) Dynamic industrial region (central core) in Binh Giang district, Thanh Mien district; (ii) Supporting industrial areas in Hai Duong city, Gia Loc district, Cam Giang district; (iii) Heavy industry, agricultural, forestry and fishery processing and clean energy areas in Chi Linh city, Kinh Mon town, Kim Thanh district, Nam Sach district, Thanh Ha district, Tu Ky district and part of Ninh Giang district.
b) Directions for service industry development
Develop services to become a key economic sector of the province; capable of providing high quality services, serving production activities in the province and the Red River Delta. Focus on developing the trade and service industry to meet consumer needs and improve people's quality of life, specifically as follows:
- Develop a synchronous and modern trading system. Build and develop product brands, especially agricultural products, to enhance product value as well as the province's image in domestic and international markets.
- Develop high quality services, associated with urban development and industrial parks; Developing logistics services to promote connectivity advantages in the Red River Delta.
- Develop modern professional tourism, unique and attractive tourism products, focusing on cultural tourism and eco-tourism; Promote links with localities in the Red River Delta and other tourist areas and destinations to form intra-provincial and inter-provincial cultural and eco-tourism routes.
c) Directions for development of agriculture, forestry and fisheries
Promote the structure of the agricultural sector towards concentrated commodity production, applying high technology, smart agriculture, and organic agriculture to increase added value and sustainable development, towards economic development, multi-value agriculture. Strive to turn Hai Duong into a center of agricultural production and processing of the Red River Delta, serving the domestic and export markets. The strategic pillars are as follows:
- Cultivation: develop the cultivation value chain, expand domestic and export markets. Key products such as rice, vegetables, fruit trees...
- Livestock: develop livestock and poultry farming in an industrial, modern, sustainable direction, adapting to climate change associated with developing value chains, increasing added value, ensuring safety, biological safety, disease, environment and food safety, meeting domestic market needs and serving exports.
- Fisheries: develop key aquatic species, concentrated aquaculture areas and logistics services to meet domestic and export market needs.
Agricultural development in 6 regions: (i) Winter vegetable cultivation area in Cam Giang district, Nam Sach district, Kinh Mon town; (ii) Key fruit growing areas in Thanh Ha district and Chi Linh city; (iii) High-tech, organic agricultural areas in Ninh Giang district, Tu Ky district, Gia Loc district; (iv) High quality concentrated rice growing area in Thanh Mien district, Binh Giang district; (v) Main livestock farming areas in Cam Giang district, Thanh Ha district, Gia Loc district and Chi Linh city; (vi) Aquaculture areas in Tu Ky district, Thanh Mien district, Ninh Giang district, Kim Thanh district, Binh Giang district, Gia Loc district, Cam Giang district, Nam Sach district, Kinh Mon town and Chi Linh city.
2. Development directions of other industries and fields
a) Development direction of the education and training sector
Continue to review and arrange public educational institutions. Develop a network of preschools, elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools; Encourage and support the establishment of private schools in densely populated areas, industrial parks, new urban areas and other places with favorable conditions. Develop a network of vocational education establishments in localities in the province to meet the needs of training and improving qualifications for workers.
Improve the quality of education and training: Innovate methods and diversify teaching forms towards developing learner capacity; Research and apply advanced and modern school models, programs, educational and training content in the world.
Develop a team of management staff and teachers with sufficient numbers, subject structure, training standards, and reasonable distribution between urban and rural areas.
Building a system of facilities for standardized and modern educational and training establishments aiming to reach the level of advanced countries. Investing in development of Hai Duong University, Hai Duong Medical Technical University, Sao Do University and other universities and colleges to meet the needs of high-quality human resource training for Hai Duong province, the Red River Delta region and the whole country.
b) Directions for development of the medical field
Consolidate and expand the scale of the Provincial General Hospital towards developing specialized medical centers located within the Provincial General Hospital. Establishment of a Center for Diagnosis and Treatment of Occupational Diseases to meet the health care needs of workers.
Consolidate, expand and upgrade district hospitals, ensuring sufficient capacity to provide medical examination and treatment services to reduce the load on provincial hospitals. Invest in upgrading facilities and human resources for commune-level health centers, ensuring 100% of commune health stations have doctors who meet national criteria for commune health.
Encourage investment in developing non-public hospitals, prioritizing high-tech services and modern medical examination and treatment technology; strive that by 2030, the number of non-public hospital beds accounts for 15% of the total number of hospital beds in the province.
c) Directions for development of the field of labor, employment and social security
- Regarding labor and employment:
+ Innovate and improve the quality of vocational education training, especially application and practice-oriented training. Increase investment in key vocational training schools to train high-quality workforce according to world and ASEAN standards, meeting local needs and labor export.
+ Focus on training professions: mechanical engineering, precision engineering, information technology, hotel and restaurant management, high-tech application in agricultural production...
+ Develop appropriate training programs based on national and regional occupational standards, closely following the requirements of the labor market, in accordance with new techniques, technologies, and management qualifications; ensure continuity between training levels.
- About social security:
Implement well social security policies, policies for people with meritorious services to the revolution, and sustainable poverty reduction; prevent and combat social evils; Protect and care for children, prioritize helping children with special difficulties to integrate into the community.
Develop a network of social protection establishments, creating favorable conditions for people to access and enjoy social assistance services. Promote socialization of social protection activities; Promote propaganda activities to prevent and combat prostitution, human trafficking, and drugs; Well implement policies to promote gender equality for the advancement of women at all levels.
d) Directions for development of culture and sports fields
Building a healthy cultural environment, a civilized lifestyle in public places and a civilized and studious style of people from the East - Hai Duong region; improve the quality and effectiveness of the movement "All people unite to build a cultural life"; The "all people exercise" movement is associated with emulation movements and the campaign to build a civilized lifestyle at the grassroots level.
Preserve and promote intangible cultural heritage; restore, embellish and effectively promote special national relics, national relics and provincial relics; Promote and develop cultural industries, especially those with strengths in the province such as architecture, advertising, handicrafts, performing arts and cultural tourism. Develop mass sports movements and high-performance sports in strong subjects; Pay attention to investing in building cultural and sports institutions to serve people's lives.
Develop tourism in the direction of focusing on cultural tourism, eco-tourism, agricultural and rural tourism and craft village tourism. Promote the development of high-quality tourism services, associated with recreational, entertainment and experiential tourism activities.
d) Directions for developing the information communication and digital transformation industry
Develop a synchronous and modern information, communication and digital infrastructure system to enhance seamless connectivity, improve the efficiency of state management, and serve digital transformation and the province's digital economy. ; transition from traditional postal services to digital postal services and encourage the development of digital platforms in the postal sector. Complete the integration and sharing platform for provincial-level shared data (LGSP), connecting with the national database and specialized databases of ministries and agencies; Improve capacity to ensure network safety and security.
Building a professional and modern journalism and communications industry; Strengthen the management and development of all types of communication and information on the Internet.
e) Directions for development of the field of science and technology
- Research, develop and apply science and technology in the province's strong sectors, prioritizing development models towards green and sustainable growth.
- Invest in developing innovation centers, technology trading floors, connecting and exchanging information with innovation centers and technology trading floors across the country to meet search needs, transferring and absorbing technology from business organizations in the area.
- Prioritize the development of science and technology organizations and enterprises, increase investment in equipment, improve testing capacity, quality assessment of laboratories and quality assessment organizations. Encourage organizations and individuals to register and use product barcodes to serve origin traceability activities, especially the province's strong products.
g) National defense and security
Building a provincial defense area associated with a solid people's security posture; Implement well the combination of economic development associated with national defense and security as a basis for building and consolidating the all-people national defense, meeting task requirements in the new situation.
3. Plan for organizing socio-economic activities and plan for arranging district-level administrative units
a) Plan for organizing socio-economic activities
- 05 spatial zoning for provincial development: (i) Central general service urban area; (ii) Western key industrial and urban development region; (iii) Urban area for resort tourism and spiritual cultural tourism in the North; (iv) Concentrated agricultural areas, specialties, high technology associated with associated processing industries and supporting industries; (v) Industrial - urban - service region in the Northeast.
- 03 development driving areas:
+ Dynamic urban area: central urban area (Hai Duong city); Dynamic urban cluster (Chi Linh city - Kinh Mon town - Binh Giang - Thanh Mien); Satellite urban cluster (Nam Sach - Cam Giang - Gia Loc - Thanh Ha - Tu Ky);
+ Industrial driving force region: concentrated industrial development zone in the West and driving industrial zone associated with specialized economic zones;
+ Motivational region for services and tourism: key resort tourism, cultural and religious experience tourism in the North of the province; Ecotourism focuses on specific local agricultural products.
- 04 development axes:
+ North - South development axis: along National Highway 37, National Highway 38 and Ring Road 5 of the Capital region, connecting 2 large urban areas of the province (Hai Duong city, Chi Linh city) and central towns, district center, linking urban areas in the province and urban areas in the capital region.
+ East - West development axis of the province's center: is the development axis along Hanoi - Hai Phong highway and National Highway 5, passing through Hai Duong city.
+ East - West development axis in the northern region of the province: through Chi Linh city, there is National Highway 18 connecting to Noi Bai airport, Bac Ninh province, Quang Ninh province.
+ Economic development axis along river routes, key is Thai Binh river. Develop agriculture, tourism and urban areas in harmony with nature and ensure requirements for natural disaster prevention and control; promote the strengths of water transport to attract and develop industry.
b) Plan for arranging district and commune-level administrative units
Review and arrange administrative units at district and commune levels for the period 2021 - 2030 according to Resolution No. 37-NQ/TW dated December 24, 2018, Conclusion No. 48-KL/TW dated January 30, 2023 of the Politburo and Resolution No. 595/NQ-UBTVQH15 dated September 12, 2022 of the National Assembly Standing Committee on continuing to implement the policy of arranging district and commune-level administrative units in the period 2021 - 2030.
Names, geographical locations, boundaries and specific arrangements of district and commune-level administrative units shall be implemented according to the decision of the competent authority.
III. Plan for urban system planning and territorial organization of rural areas
1. Urban system planning plan
Develop the province's urban system with 28 urban areas, of which: 14 existing urban areas and 14 new urban areas, including: 01 class I urban area, Hai Duong city; 01 class II urban area is Chi Linh city; 01 class III urban area is Kinh Mon town (planned to establish a city); 07 class IV urban areas; 18 class V urban areas, including 4 existing urban areas, 2 newly recognized urban areas, 12 upgraded urban areas based on upgrading rural communes.
2. Plan for organizing rural areas
Focus on investing in the construction of technical infrastructure and rural social infrastructure associated with urban development; inter-commune and inter-district connections; Expand and modernize the district-level central infrastructure system, including: focusing on investing in forming and developing a supply and connection system for agricultural products; adapt to climate change.
Ensuring balance of agricultural land fund and ecological environment for development in the direction of green growth, towards a green economy and circular economy. Develop urban fringe areas with low density, prioritizing development models towards ecological urban agriculture.
IV. Plan for developing functional areas
1. Plan for developing specialized economic zones
Developing 01 specialized economic zone in the center of the dynamic industrial region in Binh Giang and Thanh Mien districts, with an expected scale of about 5,300 hectares, will be implemented when all conditions and standards are met, provisions of the law. Specialized economic zones focus on developing high-tech industries, ecological industries, supporting industries, logistics services...; There are regional innovation centers, non-tariff zones, and modern urban and ecological services.
Industrial parks located in areas expected to develop specialized economic zones that have been allocated land quotas will be deployed according to the industrial park development plan according to regulations.
2. Plan for developing industrial parks
Innovate and improve the efficiency of investment attraction, especially investors with financial resources, advanced technology, and modern management; Attract investment in industries and fields with high technology content, high added value and environmental friendliness.
Establishing 21 new industrial parks when meeting all conditions and standards for industrial parks, striving by 2030, the whole province will have 32 industrial parks with a total area of 5,661 hectares. In addition, a number of additional industrial parks will be established after adjusting and adding land use criteria (additional need for about 2,340 hectares).
3. Industrial cluster development plan
By 2030, the entire province is expected to have a total of 61 industrial clusters with an area of about 3,210 hectares (of which 58 industrial clusters have been established).
It is expected to develop 25 more potential industrial clusters (total area of about 1,600 hectares), to be established when all conditions are met according to regulations.
4. Develop tourist areas
In the province, there are 04 recognized provincial-level tourist areas: (1) Con Son - Kiep Bac relic area, Chi Linh city; (2) Phuong Hoang historical and scenic area, Chi Linh city; (3) Complex of historical relics and scenic spots of An Phu - Kinh Chu - Nham Duong, Kinh Mon town; (4) Historical and artistic architectural relics Cao Temple Complex, Chi Linh city. In which, step by step investing in the infrastructure of the Con Son - Kiep Bac relic site meets the criteria for recognition as a national tourist area.
In addition, in the province there are many potential locations for investment and development into provincial-level tourist areas: (1) Ben Tam lake and Thanh Mai forest resort - meditation (nourishing) tourist area, Chi Linh city ; (2) Resort "Vietnamese Village", Thanh Ha district; (3) Eco-tourism area "Co Island", Thanh Mien district; (4) "Pearl Island" tourist area, Hai Duong city; (5) Mao Dien Temple of Literature cultural tourist area, Cam Giang district”.
5. Develop research and training areas
Develop research and training areas for university and college educational institutions so that Hai Duong becomes a regional center for education and training in the East of the Hanoi Capital region.
Consolidate and develop university and college education institutions and vocational and continuing education centers in the province to meet the needs of research and high-quality human resource training.
6. Develop fitness and sports areas
Investing in construction, repair, and upgrading of sports facilities and sports practice areas in districts and cities in accordance with land use planning, other relevant plans and regulations under the law.
Synchronously build the Provincial Sports Complex in Hai Duong city, including functional areas to meet the needs of people for high-performance sports training and competition and mass sports movements.
New construction, renovation and upgrading of cultural and sports centers in districts, towns and cities to meet development needs.
7. Plans for developing difficult areas
Promote the development of agriculture and forestry towards concentrated and effective commodity production; Form specialized farming areas with reasonable scale; Forestry economic development associated with processing, zoning, protection and development of forests.
Promote the development of industrial and handicraft production, prioritize programs and projects to support industrial development to serve agriculture and rural areas; agricultural, forestry and fishery processing industry; Developing all types of tourism and services.
Priority is given to stabilizing the population, building a synchronous technical and social infrastructure system; Prioritize investment in transport infrastructure connecting disadvantaged areas with dynamic economic development regions of the province.
V. Technical infrastructure development plan
1. Transport network development plan
- National roads: implemented according to the National Road Network Planning approved by the Prime Minister including: Hanoi - Hai Phong Expressway; Noi Bai - Ha Long Expressway; ring road 5; National Highway 5; route 10; National Highway 17B; National Highway 18; National Highway 37; National Highway 38; National Highway 38B.
- Local roads:
+ Provincial roads: planning provincial roads to reach at least level IV, ensuring synchronous connection between localities in the province. For route sections passing through urban areas, investment will be made according to approved urban construction planning.
+ District roads: upgrade district roads to at least level IV. For road sections that do not meet the minimum scale and cannot be expanded, bypass route plans must be researched and determined in the plans.
- Stations and parking lots: develop 23 bus stations and build a parking system in district and city centers to meet the actual needs of each locality, complying with the planning and projects approved by the local authorities. Encourage socialization of investment in construction of stations and parking lots.
Orientation of railway network planning ensures compliance with the Railway Network Planning approved by the Prime Minister, in which:
- Upgrading and renovating to ensure train safety for the Hanoi - Hai Phong railway (1,000 mm gauge) and the Kep - Ha Long railway (1,435mm gauge).
- Construction of 02 new railway lines in the period to 2030, including: Yen Vien - Pha Lai - Ha Long - Cai Lan route (track gauge 1,000 mm and 1,435 mm); Hanoi - Hai Phong route belongs to Lao Cai - Hanoi - Hai Phong railway (track gauge 1,435 mm).
- Renovate and upgrade Cao Xa station to become an international station.
c) Inland waterways
- National inland waterways: develop waterway infrastructure in accordance with the inland waterway infrastructure planning approved by the Prime Minister, including:
+ Inland waterway route: (i) Quang Ninh - Hai Phong - Viet Tri route; (ii) Quang Ninh - Ninh Binh route.
+ Development of inland waterway ports: Kinh Thay - Kinh Mon - Han river port cluster includes 30 ports; Thai Binh river port cluster includes 4 ports; Luoc River port cluster includes Ninh Giang port.
- Local inland waterways:
+ Develop 06 locally managed inland waterways.
+ Other inland waterway ports: upgrade, renovate and put into management 17 existing inland waterway ports into the national inland waterway system; Developing 12 new inland waterway ports on central river routes.
+ Inland waterway wharves and wharf clusters: develop inland waterway wharves on river routes according to port clusters, cargo and passenger wharf clusters in accordance with the economic and social development conditions of districts and towns.
d) Dry port
Implemented according to the Planning for development of dry port system approved by the Prime Minister including:
+ Hai Duong dry port belongs to Hai Duong city, scale of 18 hectares, throughput capacity of 130,000 - 180,000 TEU/year.
+ Gia Loc dry port in Gia Loc district, scale of 5 - 8 hectares, expanded to 10 hectares (by 2050), throughput capacity of about 50,000 - 80,000 TEU/year.
2. Power supply network development plan
a) Power generation source
Continue to maintain operation of existing power sources, ensure reasonable exploitation of power sources in the region and stabilize the regional power system. Planning for development of renewable energy sources (such as solar power, wind power, biogas power, biomass power, waste power...) according to the Implementation Plan of Electricity Planning VIII and related decisions and regulations of the competent authority.
b) 500 kV high voltage grid
- New construction of 01 500 kV Gia Loc transformer station with a capacity of 900 MW.
- New construction of 01 500 kV line (4 circuits) Gia Loc - Thai Binh branch - Pho Noi, with a total length of 13 km to connect the 500 kV Gia Loc transformer station.
- New construction of 01 500 kV line (2 circuits) of Nam Dinh I - Pho Noi thermal power plant, with a total length of 123 km (the section through Hai Duong province is about 31 km long).
- New construction of 01 500 kV transmission line (2 circuits) Hai Phong - Thai Binh, with a total length of 35 km (the section through Hai Duong province is about 11 km long).
c) 220 kV high voltage grid
- Renovating and increasing the capacity of the 220 kV Pha Lai thermal power transformer station from 02 transformers to 03 transformers, increasing the total capacity of 750 MW; renovate and increase the capacity of the 220 kV Hai Duong thermal power transformer station from 01 transformer to 02 transformers, increasing the total capacity of 500 MW; New construction of 05 220 kV transformer stations with a total capacity of 1,750 MW.
- Construction of 12 new 220 kV transmission lines (2 circuits and 4 circuits), with a total length of 155 km to connect 220 kV transformer stations in Hai Duong province.
d) 110 kV high voltage grid
Renovating and upgrading existing 110 kV transmission lines and transformer stations; New construction of 110 kV transmission lines and transformer stations to ensure power supply for load development needs in the province and neighboring areas and ensure N-1 criteria.
e) Medium voltage power grid
Renovate and build medium-voltage branches and main branches to ensure electricity supply to residential areas; Investing in the construction of 110 kV station feeders; Strengthen the connection of medium voltage trunk loop circuits to effectively exploit 110 kV transformer stations; Invest in power connection lines; Developing power grids for industrial parks, industrial clusters, residential areas, urban areas, charging stations for vehicles using electric energy sources and other socio-economic facilities in the province.
For lines and transformer stations behind the 110 kV transformer station and electric vehicle charging station in the period 2021 - 2030, with a vision to 2050, implementation will be carried out according to the plan approved by the Provincial People's Committee.
3. Plan for developing information and communication networks
- Prioritize and support the digital transformation of core press agencies' infrastructure according to the converged editorial and multimedia communication model. Organize and arrange the network of press agencies, radio - television, electronic information, publishing - printing - distribution, foreign information, and grassroots information according to the law; which focuses on innovation and diversification of propaganda content and methods.
- Synchronously invest in postal network infrastructure with a focus on converting from traditional infrastructure to digital infrastructure, prioritizing the application of digital platforms and services associated with effective use of digital maps (V Postcode ) serving the development of e-commerce and logistics; Promote the provision of public services through the public postal network.
- Develop high-speed mobile information network to cover 100% of residential areas in the province. Ensuring the operation of intra-provincial, inter-provincial and inter-regional high-speed fiber optic cable lines, especially in regions, economic-political centers and key economic regions.
- Investing, upgrading, undergrounding telecommunications cable network systems, developing passive telecommunications technical infrastructure to serve smart urban development and smart transportation. Building a provincial data center in accordance with the national digital transformation roadmap and meeting the province's needs. Effectively deploy tasks and solutions to ensure network information safety and security according to the provisions of law and connect to the support system for monitoring and operating information safety to serve digital government.
4. Plan for developing irrigation and water supply networks
a) Irrigation network development plan
Develop a synchronous, step-by-step modern irrigation system to proactively irrigate, drain, supply and drain water for production and daily life in accordance with zoning plans, planning for natural disaster prevention and control, irrigation, regional plan and related irrigation plan.
- Irrigation sub-division: divided into 12 irrigation areas currently managed by district-level irrigation exploitation units:
+ Tidal area: is the left bank of Thai Binh river including 05 irrigation calculation zones: Chi Linh city, Kinh Mon town, Kim Thanh district, Nam Sach district, Thanh Ha district;
+ Bac Hung Hai region: is the right bank of the Thai Binh river belonging to Bac Hung Hai irrigation system. Including 07 irrigation calculation zones: Cam Giang district, Binh Giang district, Gia Loc district, Tu Ky district, Ninh Giang district, Thanh Mien district, Hai Duong city.
- Drainage zoning: the entire Hai Duong province is divided into 02 drainage zones including 14 drainage zones:
+ Tidal drainage area: includes 05 districts, cities and towns in the tidal area, divided into 09 drainage areas (Ben Tam; Hung Dao - An Bai; Nhi Chieu; An Phu; Kim Thanh; Bac Duong Sat; Bac Huong River; South of Huong River and Ha Dong);
+ Bac Hung Hai drainage area: includes 07 districts and cities belonging to the Bac Hung Hai irrigation system, divided into 05 drainage areas (Cam Giang; Binh Giang - Bac Thanh Mien; Tu Ky - Gia Loc; Southeast Cuu An and Hai Duong city).
- Plan to develop the province's irrigation works system:
+ Regarding the Bac Hung Hai irrigation system: implemented according to the Bac Hung Hai irrigation system plan; Main relevant items in Hai Duong province include:
Regarding water supply and drainage of the Bac Hung Hai main canal system: dredging the main river system; upgrading key works, renovating and automating culverts and locks; embankment and solidification of canals; Construction of Nam Ke Sat pumping station and Cau Cat drainage pumping station.
Regarding alignment of Bac Hung Hai canal bank: local alignment of left and right canal bank sections; Expand the exploitation area on the left and right sides of 5 axis canals in the province: Trang Ky canal, Kim Son canal, Dinh Dao canal, Cuu An canal and Long Khe - Cau Xe canal.
+ Regarding main irrigation solutions for irrigation zones, including: building new irrigation and drainage pumping stations to serve agricultural production zones; renovate and upgrade pumping stations with combined tasks; add capacity to pumping stations and move pumping stations to convenient locations with the task of combining irrigation, drainage and source generation; renovate stations, replace pumps at pump stations; New construction and renovation of key culverts and irrigation culverts in the system; renovating main channels; solidify canals, renovate and strengthen the safety of lakes and dams...
b) Water supply network development plan
- Water supply source: using water sources from large rivers in the province (Thai Binh river, Luoc river, Rang river, Kinh Thay river, Kinh Mon river, Da Vach river, Thuong river...) to ensure water supply for the Clean water treatment plant serving daily life and industrial production in the area.
- Water supply zones and water supply hubs: divided into 08 water supply zones with separate water supply systems as follows:
+ Region 1: takes Hai Duong city as the center to develop the water supply network to districts: Nam Sach, Gia Loc, Cam Giang, Binh Giang. Raw water sources are mainly taken from Thai Binh and Kinh Thay rivers, developing existing water supply plants as main water supply plants including: Cam Thuong, Viet Hoa, Thanh Son, Tien water plants, Ky Son.
+ Region 2: entire territory of Chi Linh city, with raw water supply mainly taken from Thuong and Kinh Thay rivers, upgrading Van An water plant; New construction of Cong Hoa clean water supply plant.
+ Region 3: entire Thanh Ha district, water source is taken from large rivers flowing through the district, ensuring water quality: Thai Binh river, Rang river, Gua river, Van Uc river and Mia river.
+ Region 4: entire Ninh Giang district, water source comes from Luoc River.
+ Region 5: entire territory of Tu Ky district, water taken from the Thai Binh and Luoc river systems.
+ Region 6: the entire territory of Thanh Mien district, a part of the south of Gia Loc district, water source is from Tien Phong station, Thanh Giang: water source is from Luoc river, Le Hong station, Tan Trao (pressure booster).
+ Region 7: entire area of Kinh Mon town, water sources are mainly from Kinh Thay river, Kinh Mon river, Da Vach river.
+ Region 8: entire Kim Thanh district, water supply source is mainly taken from Kinh Mon and Rang rivers, upgrading and renovating existing water supply stations in the district.
5. Plans for developing waste treatment areas and cemeteries
a) Waste treatment
- For wastewater treatment areas: build centralized domestic wastewater collection, drainage and treatment systems in urban areas, towns, townships and concentrated residential areas. Production facilities, industrial zones and clusters must build wastewater treatment systems, ensuring they meet allowed standards before discharging into receiving sources.
- For industrial solid waste: upgrade and innovate technology of existing waste treatment plants in the province. Build a new waste treatment plant with modern technology (possibly attached to a domestic waste treatment plant) at a suitable location.
- For household solid waste: completely treat the remaining amount of waste, close landfills, gradually reduce and gradually eliminate independent, low-capacity incinerator technology; technological transformation of existing waste treatment plants; Invest in building a large-scale centralized waste treatment plant with advanced and modern technology to meet the needs of household waste treatment in the area.
- For medical waste: treat hazardous medical waste with on-site treatment systems of medical facilities, treat in clusters or hire a functional unit to treat according to regulations. After 2025, we aim to handle the centralized model.
Invest in building, expanding, upgrading and renovating cemeteries, cremation facilities and funeral homes to meet people's needs. Relocating cemeteries in existing urban development areas causes irreparable environmental pollution.
6. Plan for developing fire prevention and fighting
- Build a network of headquarters and barracks of the fire prevention, fighting and rescue police force, arranged to ensure that each district-level administrative unit has at least 01 fire prevention and fighting police team, fire and rescue.
- Build a traffic system that is wide enough and sufficiently loaded for firefighting or rescue vehicles to reach.
- Fire water supply system, fire prevention, fire fighting and rescue communication systems ensure compliance with regulations and are connected to neighboring provincial and central units.
VI. Social infrastructure development plan
1. Plan for developing education and training infrastructure
Invest in upgrading and expanding the network of educational establishments at all levels towards standardization and modernization; Ensure land fund for expansion and new construction of educational infrastructure at all levels. Encourage socialization and development of non-public educational establishments to meet local development needs; Focus on accelerating the development of private preschool and high school systems in industrial parks, industrial clusters and new urban areas.
Established 01 public specialized school for disabled children managed by the province in Hai Duong city.
Consolidate and develop Hai Duong University, Red Star University, Hai Duong University of Medical Technology and Hung Yen University of Technical Education. Review and adjust the land area used by Thanh Dong University, ensuring it meets the school's use and development requirements.
2. Plan for developing medical infrastructure
- Build a new Provincial Center for Disease Control, with enough capacity to respond to disease prevention in emergencies. Ensuring adequate supply of chemicals, biomedical products, and disease prevention vaccines.
- Ensure that 100% of district-level medical centers are invested in upgrading, fully equipped with equipment and human resources according to standards and regulations, and are capable of performing professional tasks.
- Consolidate and upgrade the Drug, Cosmetic and Food Testing Center in Hai Duong city. Develop a drug supply network suitable to people's needs. Develop and diversify types of pharmaceutical manufacturing, trading and supply enterprises. Medical facilities ensure disease prevention and treatment for the people.
- Invest in upgrading the Provincial General Hospital, concentrate resources, convert a number of specialties into specialized centers: Dermatology Center, Cardiovascular Center; Geriatric Center; Oncology Center; Blood Transfusion Hematology Center; Endocrine Center; Center for Tropical Diseases (including converting the function of Chi Linh Leprosy Hospital).
- Maintain the same hospital model: Psychiatric Hospital, Lung Hospital, Rehabilitation Hospital, Traditional Medicine Hospital, Eye Hospital, Children's Hospital, Obstetrics Hospital. Expand the scale of hospital beds to meet the health care needs of people in the units. After 2030, specialized hospitals will all reach grade 1. Invest in new construction of Traditional Medicine Hospital, Eye Hospital, and Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Established a new Center for Diagnosis and Treatment of Occupational Diseases with a scale of 200 beds, becoming the center for treating occupational diseases in the Red River Delta region.
- Invest in building technical infrastructure of Hai Duong province medical complex after meeting all conditions. Attract socialized resources to invest in building private medical facilities to meet the needs and improve the quality of medical examination and treatment of the people.
3. Plan for developing vocational education and social security infrastructure
a) For vocational education - continuing education
Consolidate facilities to improve the quality of operations of 32 vocational education establishments (including: 8 colleges, 4 intermediate schools and 20 vocational education centers); community learning centers in communes/wards/towns; 13 continuing education establishments (including 01 continuing education - foreign language - information technology center at the provincial level and 12 vocational education centers - continuing education at the district level).
b) For social security establishments
- By 2030: The whole province has at least 07 social assistance establishments, including 03 public social assistance establishments and 04 non-public social assistance establishments.
- Upgrading, renovating and investing in facilities of the Provincial Meritorious Person Nursing Center and the Provincial Mental Nurturing Center for Meritorious Persons.
4. Plan for developing cultural, physical education and sports infrastructure
- Invest in embellishing, protecting, and effectively exploiting historical and cultural relics; Investing in the construction of cultural and sports projects at the provincial level meeting standards, paying attention to investing in infrastructure of tourist areas and destinations.
- Develop 10 golf courses in accordance with planning, land use plans and ensure legal regulations.
- Complete the system of cultural and sports institutions from provincial, district/city to commune/ward/town levels. Focus on investing in facilities and equipment for the provincial institutional system such as: Provincial Library, Provincial Museum, Cinema, Xu Dong Cheo Theater, Provincial Culture and Arts Center, Cultural Complex Provincial chemistry and sports.
5. Plan for developing commercial, petroleum and logistics infrastructure
a) Commercial infrastructure
In urban areas, focus on developing various types of commercial centers and supermarkets; general store; fair and exhibition centers; Develop commercial streets (modern and with traditional business culture). Developing exhibition centers in Hai Duong city and Ninh Giang district.
The system of markets, petroleum stores, coal trading yards... is implemented according to the plan approved by the Provincial People's Committee. Develop commercial centers and supermarkets in communes, wards, towns and urban areas according to urban planning, rural planning and related planning.
b) Logistics center
Promoting operational efficiency of Hai Duong ICD dry port. By 2030, develop 8 logistics centers in Hai Duong city, Kinh Mon town and districts: Binh Giang, Kim Thanh, Thanh Ha, Gia Loc, Cam Giang, Ninh Giang.
c) Petroleum and gas storage
- For petroleum storage systems with a scale of 5,000 m3 or more that are subject to integration in the National Petroleum Reserve and Infrastructure Planning:
+ Continue to maintain the petroleum warehouse belonging to B12 Petroleum Company in Cam Giang district.
+ Expanding the petroleum warehouse in Cam Giang district according to the national petroleum and gas reserve system infrastructure planning approved by the Prime Minister; At the same time, develop an additional petroleum depot in Kinh Mon town.
- For petroleum storage systems and petroleum gas/liquefied natural gas warehouses with a scale of less than 5,000 m3: Continue to deploy petroleum warehouses and liquefied petroleum gas warehouses whose investment policies have been approved; At the same time, develop: 02 petroleum warehouses and 01 LPG (or LNG) warehouse in Kinh Mon town; 01 petroleum depot in Thanh Ha district...
6. Plan for developing science and technology infrastructure
Develop science, technology and innovation infrastructure synchronously in the province's technical and social infrastructure systems; Maximize advantages in science, technology and innovation.
Invest in upgrading and strengthening facilities and equipment for management units and public science and technology organizations in the province. Forming an Innovation and Application Center in Hai Duong city and Thanh Mien district with the role of promoting innovation activities in businesses, providing consulting services, and supporting cooperation activities between businesses, research unit that trains with businesses and supports the development of innovation ecosystems, supports transactions, and seeks to connect the province's technology supply and demand.
VII. Land allocation and zoning
Land resources must be investigated, evaluated, counted, inventoried, and used economically, effectively, and reasonably to meet the requirements of socio-economic development and ensure national defense and security; develop education, culture and sports; environmental protection, adaptation to climate change; create impetus for the province's development. Arrange reasonable land use on the basis of balancing the land use needs of industries and fields in accordance with the targets of the National Land Use Planning for the period 2021 - 2030, vision to 2050, and the National Land Use Plan. National land use for 5 years 2021 - 2025 approved by competent authorities.
The People's Committee of Hai Duong province is responsible for developing provincial-level land use plans, district-level land use planning and plans in accordance with land allocation and zoning plans by functional areas and land types. in provincial planning to serve as a basis for land recovery and conversion of land use purposes for defense, security, socio-economic development for national and public benefits according to land laws.
VIII. Construction planning plan for inter-district and district areas
1. Inter-district construction planning plan
Inter-district spatial zoning planning of the province into 04 regions, including:
- Central region: includes Hai Duong city, Nam Sach district and Gia Loc district, is the central general service urban area. In which Hai Duong city is a multi-sectoral urban complex, the political and administrative center of the province; developing trade in services, finance, clean industry - high technology, information technology, medical services, education and training...
- Western region: includes Cam Giang district, Binh Giang district and Thanh Mien district, is a large-scale concentrated industrial development zone of the province.
- Southeast region: including Thanh Ha district, Ninh Giang district and Tu Ky district, is a region developing specialty agriculture, associated with commodity production; processing industry and light industry centers; develop tourism, trade and service industries linked with agriculture. Build urban clusters linked to production areas.
- Northern region: including Chi Linh city, Kinh Mon town, Kim Thanh district, is a multi-sector integrated development region with major economic centers in the North of the province. Developing resort tourism, cultural tourism, and tourism links associated with the Noi Bai - Bac Ninh - Hai Duong - Quang Ninh tourism corridor; building ecological, smart and modern urban areas.
2. Construction planning plans for district areas
a) Binh Giang district: is the economic, cultural, scientific and technical center and transportation hub, playing a role in promoting the socio-economic development of the southwest region of Hai Duong province and the region. Focusing on industrial and urban development is the basis for planning and developing to grade IV urban areas and establishing towns before 2030.
b) Thanh Mien district: is an area developing industry, commercial services, and agricultural production in a sustainable manner. Orientation to develop into a driving industrial center of the province.
c) Gia Loc district: is an area developing industry, commercial services, agriculture, craft villages, and agricultural and food processing.
d) Ninh Giang district: is a concentrated agricultural development area, applying high technology, clean agriculture, and organic agriculture; industries with advanced technology, supporting industries, processing industries and commercial services.
d) Tu Ky district: is an agricultural development area applying high technology, organic agriculture associated with commercial services, craft villages and eco-tourism, experiences; develop high-tech industry and supporting industries.
e) Thanh Ha district: is a key agricultural production area of the province, developing agriculture applying high technology, organic agriculture, clean agriculture associated with eco-tourism and experiential tourism; developing ecological urban areas associated with commercial services; high-tech industry, supporting industry, processing industry serving agricultural production.
g) Nam Sach district: is an industrial and commercial service development area; agricultural and food production and processing center serving the domestic and export markets.
h) Kim Thanh district: is an industrial - agricultural - urban - service development area. Priority is given to attracting high-tech industrial sectors, supporting industries and processing industries; service, trade...
i) Cam Giang district: is an industrial and handicraft development area, focusing on key industrial fields and agricultural product production and processing centers. It is a tourist - cultural area combined with traditional craft villages.
IX. Plans for environmental protection, exploitation, use, protection of resources, biodiversity, prevention and control of natural disasters and adaptation to climate change
1. Plan for environmental protection, nature conservation and biodiversity in the province
a) Regarding environmental zoning
- Strictly protected area: divided into 02 sub-areas, including:
+ Conservation sub-area: Con Son - Kiep Bac landscape protection area, Con Son - Kiep Bac relic area, An Phu - Kinh Chu - Nham Duong relic area, Mao Dien Temple of Literature, Xua temple - pagoda relic complex Giam - Stele Temple, Chu Van An Temple and the sanitary protection area of the drinking water intake area in the province.
+ Controlled protection sub-zone: inner city, inner city of class I, II, III urban areas; Administrative service subdivision belongs to Con Son - Kiep Bac landscape protection area, An Phu botanical garden and Con Son botanical garden.
- Emission restriction zones: buffer zones of conservation areas, nature reserves, nature protection areas, buffer zones of Con Son - Kiep Bac landscape protection zones; important ecological landscape areas (Chu Van An temple, Con Son - Kiep Bac relic site, Cao - Chi Linh temple, Co Chi Lang Nam island); important wetland areas (the confluence of Kinh Thay and Kinh Mon rivers, alluvial areas along the Thai Binh river with fiddler crabs, and water reservoirs); protected area II of special national and national historical relics; mountain biodiversity corridors; watershed protection forests; inner cities and inner cities of class IV and class V urban areas; suburbs and suburbs of urban areas of grades I, II, III; double-crop wet rice growing area; aquaculture areas; Surface water protection corridor used for domestic water supply purposes.
- Other regions: The remaining regions in the province.
b) Regarding biodiversity conservation
Development planning of 06 biodiversity conservation areas, including: (1) Con Son - Kiep Bac landscape protection area; (2) Biodiversity conservation facilities: An Phu botanical garden, Con Son botanical garden, nurseries for varieties, ornamental plants and medicinal plants; (3) High biodiversity area: core area of Con Son - Kiep Bac landscape protection area; (4) Important wetlands: Kinh Thay and Kinh Mon river confluence area; The alluvial area along the Thai Binh river has sandworm and sandbanks; water reservoirs; (5) Important ecological landscape areas: Chu Van An - Con Son - Kiep Bac area, Den Cao - Chi Linh area, Co Chi Lang Nam Stork Island area; (6) Biodiversity corridor connecting Con Son - Kiep Bac Landscape Protection Area with natural protection forest areas in Ho Go mountain, Da Chong mountain and Hon Phuong mountain north of Chi Linh city.
c) Regarding environmental protection orientation at waste treatment areas and cemeteries
- Waste treatment areas must be located outside urban areas, ensuring a safe distance for environmental hygiene according to current standards, not near water source areas or wind directions; have a complete technical infrastructure system and thoroughly collect and treat leachate; Using advanced and modern technology.
- Wastewater is collected separately and treated to meet current standards; Waste generated during burial activities is concentrated in a separate area and treated according to regulations, ensuring it does not pollute the environment.
d) Regarding environmental quality monitoring
- Build a periodic and automatic environmental monitoring network, with a system of modern, standard equipment, suitable for the national environmental monitoring network for each type of environment: water (surface water, rainwater , groundwater), air, biodiversity.
- By 2030, the environmental monitoring network of Hai Duong province will include provincial monitoring points and monitoring points belonging to the national environmental monitoring network.
e) Regarding sustainable forest management, protection and development
- Strictly protect existing natural forest areas, implement silvicultural measures such as zoning off, promoting regeneration of natural forests, planting, renovating and upgrading on special-use forest areas, and poor quality protection.
- Develop schemes and projects to continue investing in renovating and upgrading special-use protective forests to replace acacia and eucalyptus forests with native plants suitable to local soil conditions.
2. Plan for exploration, exploitation, use and protection of mineral resources
a) Area for exploration, exploitation, use and protection of mineral resources
- Exploration, exploitation and processing of minerals using advanced technology, saving energy and resources, ensuring environmental standards, without affecting the regional landscape.
- Planning for exploration, exploitation, processing and use of minerals as common construction materials for minerals: minerals as leveling materials, clay for bricks and tiles, construction sand and refractory clay (areas that have been delineated and announced by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment as areas with small scattered minerals).
- Maximize use of ash and slag sources from thermal power plants as leveling materials (if eligible).
b) Delineate prohibited areas and temporarily ban mineral activities
- Areas where mineral activities are prohibited, including: land areas with historical-cultural relics and scenic spots that have been ranked or zoned for protection; special-use forest land areas, protective forest land or land planned for protective forest planting, geological conservation areas; Land areas planned for national defense and security purposes or if mineral activities are conducted that may affect the performance of national defense and security tasks; land used by religious establishments; land within the corridor or protection scope of traffic works, irrigation, dykes, water supply and drainage systems, waste treatment, electricity conduction, petroleum, gas, and communications.
- Areas temporarily banned from mineral activities, including: areas when there are national defense and security requirements; Requirements for conservation of nature, historical-cultural relics, and scenic spots when discovered during the process of mineral exploration and exploitation and areas to prevent, avoid, and overcome the consequences of natural disasters.
3. Plan for exploiting, using and protecting water resources; Prevent, combat and overcome harmful effects caused by water
a) Water resources zoning
- Regarding surface water resources: the water used is taken from the river system with 07 identified areas, including:
+ Region 1: belongs to Kinh Thay River, Thuong River, Thai Binh River, providing water for Chi Linh city area;
+ Region 2: belongs to Kinh Thay river, Kinh Mon river, Da Vach river, providing water for Kinh Mon town area;
+ Region 3: belongs to Kinh Thay River, Rang River, Thai Binh River, supplying water to Nam Sach district and Thanh Ha district;
+ Region 4: belongs to Kinh Mon and Rang rivers, supplying water to Kim Thanh district;
+ Region 5: belongs to the Bac Hung Hai axis river system, supplying water to Binh Giang district and northern Thanh Mien district;
+ Region 6: belongs to Thai Binh river system, Bac Hung Hai axis river system, supplying water to Gia Loc district and Tu Ky district;
+ Region 7: belongs to Thai Binh river, supplying water to Cam Giang district and Hai Duong city.
- Regarding underground water resources: exploited in 07 areas of Kinh Mon, Nam Sach - Thanh Ha, Kim Thanh, Binh Giang - northern Thanh Mien, Gia Loc - Tu Ky, Cam Giang - Hai Duong city districts. Groundwater is exploited underground in the aquifer with a flow of 50 - 2,000 m3/day depending on the exploration reserves of each area.
b) Allocation of water resources
- The order of priority for water source allocation to water users during the planning period is arranged from high to low as follows: domestic; industry; tourism, services; agriculture; Seafood.
- Under normal conditions: water source is sufficient to meet the allocation to ensure 100% of water demand; Prioritize water supply for daily life, social security, and production industries with high socio-economic efficiency.
- In case of drought or water shortage: the allocation ratio for water exploitation and users is 100% for domestic use, 90% for industry, 85% for tourism - services, 80% for agriculture, and 80% for fisheries. 75%.
c) Protect water resources
- Manage and allocate water resources to ensure harmony and reasonableness among water-using sectors, organizations and individuals, provide enough water for economic sectors, prioritize water for domestic use and valuable industrial production; protect water resources from pollution, depletion, and protection of water source functions; Prevent, combat and overcome harmful effects caused by water in the province.
- Upgrade and complete the synchronous, advanced, comprehensive and modern water resources monitoring network, ensuring continuous and unified connection and information sharing. Invest in building a water resources monitoring system and centralized, effective water exploitation and use, suitable to socio-economic conditions in each period; Developing human resources, capable of accessing and applying advanced science and technology in system management and operation.
d) Prevent, combat and overcome harmful effects caused by water
- Reasonably exploit and use surface water and underground water resources; increase planting and protection of watershed forests, ensuring minimum flow on river systems; restore polluted water sources, build a monitoring network, monitor the exploitation and use of water resources; Strictly control the exploitation and use of underground water, limit the exploitation of aquifers at risk of saltwater intrusion, and the amount of exploitation does not exceed the limit of potential reserves. There are solutions to reduce environmental pollution and water quality.
- Building construction solutions including upgrading and building new projects to handle irrigation water for production and society such as water for agricultural production, urban industrial parks, and daily life. ..; Build reservoirs in areas likely to lack water to supplement water shortages in the dry season and maintain the flow combined with navigation. There are solutions to prevent floods, solutions to drain waterlogging for low-lying areas that cannot drain during the rainy season, improve soil, and prevent depletion.
4. Plans to prevent and combat natural disasters and adapt to climate change
a) Risk zoning for each type of natural disaster in the area
- Storms, tropical depressions, heavy rains, affecting agricultural production areas and causing flooding in some urban areas of districts and cities; concentrated aquaculture areas, fish cage farming areas on rivers in districts: Kim Thanh, Cam Giang, Gia Loc, Tu Ky, Thanh Mien, Nam Sach and Hai Duong city, Chi Linh city.
- Flash floods, landslides, and natural forest fires mainly affect areas in Kinh Mon town and Chi Linh city;
- Floods, inundation, land subsidence due to floods or currents, tornadoes, and lightning affect areas in the province.
- Saltwater intrusion and rising water levels affect some downstream areas of the river in Tu Ky, Thanh Ha, Kim Thanh districts and Kinh Mon town.
- Drought, heat, and harmful cold generally affect areas in the province.
b) Plan for natural disaster risk management and response to climate change
- Timely and effective forecasting and warnings and establishing a monitoring and evaluation system of impacts of natural disaster risks and climate change. Ensuring the infrastructure system's capacity to respond to natural disasters and adapt to climate change; renovate, upgrade and build new natural disaster prevention works to ensure safety for people. Update the natural disaster prevention database in the province.
- Effectively deploy the Plan to prevent and combat natural disasters and adapt to climate change in the province. Focus on building and updating the list of establishments that must conduct greenhouse gas inventories and strengthen inspection and supervision.
- Developing infrastructure systems for natural disaster prevention and control:
+ Implement the resettlement program and rearrange new housing: Review and determine the need for stabilizing the population; Develop a plan for stabilizing population.
+ Measuring, monitoring and early warning works: upgrading the office of the Standing Committee of the Steering Committee for Natural Disaster Prevention and Control and Search and Rescue at all levels; Build and upgrade the Hai Duong Province Hydrometeorological Forecasting Center; hydrological stations in the province; Installing a monitoring system for natural disaster prevention and control projects; Additional installation of hydrometeorological measurement works, monitoring and warning of natural disasters - systems for exclusive use in the province and forecasting and early warning.
- Plans and measures to prevent and minimize the harmful effects of various types of natural disaster risks
+ Upgrading, building and repairing dyke systems; renovate river banks to increase flood drainage capacity; Completely supplement and close dikes to ensure flood protection; Upgrading and expanding the dike surface to ensure flood protection combined with traffic.
+ Implement additional solutions and upgrade irrigation and flood prevention systems; renovate and maintain stable capacity of existing works; Orientation for synchronous development of irrigation and drainage for concentrated agricultural production areas.
+ Implement measures to protect water sources before they are limited; basic structural measures to prevent drought; measures to mitigate the effects and damage caused by drought.
c) Flood prevention and control plans for rivers with dykes, plans for developing dyke systems and natural disaster prevention and control infrastructure
- Construction of protective embankments; Locally adjust some sharp curves close to the river to ensure alignment and safety of the dyke project.
- Upgrading and repairing the existing dyke system such as: completing the dyke cross section; Build a corridor at the foot of the dike; Expanding the dike cross section to combine traffic; handle hidden disasters, improve dike quality; upgrading and constructing works on dykes, culverts under dykes, dyke protection embankments and other works...; harden your face; Completely supplemented to close the dike route to ensure flood prevention and control requirements.
- Renovating river banks to increase flood drainage capacity; Build a monitoring system and improve the capacity to forecast and warn of rain and floods; Develop plans to respond to floods exceeding the design frequency. Improve management efficiency, facilities, and equipment for dyke management units. Strictly manage the exploitation of sand, river gravel, materials on river banks, dredging, adjusting waterway channels, and relocating works in the dyke protection corridor; Raise community awareness...
- Determine the location of existing concentrated residential areas, riverbank areas allowed for construction research: follow the planning for flood prevention, dykes, Red River system, Thai Binh River and Review additional areas according to prescribed criteria.
X. Solutions and resources to implement planning
1. Solutions for mobilizing and using investment capital
- For state budget capital: mobilize a combination of capital sources for development investment, especially central budget capital, ODA capital and other support capital sources to invest in large structural projects. transport infrastructure and investment projects to build social infrastructure. Strictly manage and improve the efficiency of expenditures from the state budget, ensure the implementation of local political tasks, thoroughly save, prevent waste, and increase budget revenue.
- For capital sources outside the state budget: continue to improve the investment environment, enhance the province's competitiveness and increase the mobilization of investment capital in the form of public-private partnerships (PPP). At the same time, attract businesses and investment projects with advanced technology, high technology, and modern management capacity.
2. Solutions for human resource development
Developing human resources in accordance with the general development trend of the region and the country, with three top priorities including: improving workers' vocational skills; develop highly qualified human resources in engineering, information technology, trade and services, science and technology and agriculture; attract management-level talent, research experts and the startup community.
3. Environmental, scientific and technological solutions
a) About the environment
Strengthen the capacity of state management agencies on environmental protection, diversify investment capital sources, especially: investment in waste and wastewater treatment, pollution treatment and environmental restoration.
b) About science and technology
Applying the achievements of the fourth industrial revolution to the province's socio-economic development; building electronic government, digital government.
Continue to promote research and application of science and technology in the production, preservation and processing of key agricultural products typical of the province. Support the creation, management and development of industrial property rights for the province's agricultural products. Integrating science and technology into the production and sales of key products to improve productivity and quality, meeting VietGap and GlobalGap standards, aiming to export and participate in the global value chain.
Continue to invest in developing facilities, scientific and technological information; develop organizations and centers for research, application and supply of scientific and technical advances; consulting, support, and technology transfer organizations to meet the needs of businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, agricultural and rural areas.
c) Solutions for digital transformation
Strengthen the roles, responsibilities and capacities of agencies in charge of digital transformation tasks. Promote propaganda, change and raise awareness about digital transformation to officials, civil servants, public employees, people and businesses. Implement inter-regional and international cooperation programs to exchange experiences in implementing digital transformation, science, technology, and human resource training. Strengthen cooperation with businesses, institutes, universities, and research centers to develop science and technology.
Prioritize the development of high-quality broadband infrastructure throughout the province. Increase investment in digital infrastructure through solutions to promote infrastructure construction, common use of infrastructure, and encourage the investment sector to invest in new digital infrastructure and services such as cloud computing, 5G, IoT, Big Data, AI…; ensure safety and network security.
4. Solutions on development linkage mechanisms and policies
Effectively implement Resolution No. 30-NQ/TW dated November 23, 2019
2022 of the Politburo on socio-economic development and ensuring national defense and security in the Red River Delta until 2030, with a vision to 2045; Resolution No. 57/NQ-CP dated April 21, 2022 of the Government on tasks and solutions to improve institutions linking socio-economic regions.
Continue to effectively implement cooperation programs with localities. Strengthen cooperation with international organizations, non-governmental organizations, embassies and foreign representative agencies in Vietnam; Facilitate businesses in accessing information, penetrating and expanding markets.
5. Solutions for management and control of urban and rural development
Control urban development space, ensure sustainable economic - social - environmental development criteria. Planning investment and construction of new residential areas and rural residential areas according to specialized plans (construction planning, land use planning) with appropriate scale according to the orientation and needs of housing development of the locality, associated with the urban development process, approaching urban criteria and standards, motivating and accelerating the urbanization rate of the province. Effectively use land resources for urban - rural development, encourage sustainable development models towards green cities, ecological cities, and smart cities.
Invest in building and perfecting the land information system and cadastral records according to a modern model, focusing on unity and integration towards building a connected database system; There is a strict control mechanism to overcome land speculation.
6. Solutions for organizing and supervising the implementation of planning
Implement and develop action plans and regularly update, specify, and integrate planning contents into programs, projects, and 5-year and annual plans.
Regularly monitor and evaluate the results of planning implementation; promptly detect and handle or propose competent authorities to handle violations.
XI. Implementation organization
1. Hai Duong province planning for the period 2021 - 2030, vision to 2050 approved in this Decision is the basis for establishing and adjusting urban planning, rural planning, and technical and specialized planning. industry in Hai Duong province according to relevant laws.
2. Responsibilities of the People's Committee of Hai Duong province:
a) Organize and publicize Hai Duong Province Planning for the period 2021 - 2030, with a vision to 2050 according to the provisions of law on planning.
b) Responsible for comprehensive planning management of Hai Duong province; guide, assign, decentralize, coordinate, control and ensure full implementation of principles, processes, procedures and regulations during the planning implementation process; Research and apply information technology and geographic information systems (GIS) in planning management and implementation.
c) Develop and submit for promulgation a Plan to implement Hai Duong Provincial Planning; Organize the implementation of planning associated with directing the implementation of socio-economic development tasks; Periodically organize evaluation of the implementation of the Planning and review and adjust the Planning according to the provisions of law.
d) Research, develop and promulgate according to authority or submit to competent authorities to promulgate mechanisms, policies and solutions in accordance with the city's development requirements and legal regulations to mobilize resources implementation of the Plan.
e) Organize the preparation and adjustment of urban planning, rural planning, technical and specialized planning to ensure consistency and synchronization with plan of Hai Duong province in a period of 2021 - 2030, vision by 2050; Strengthen inspection and supervision of planning implementation; Strictly handle violating organizations and individuals according to the provisions of law.
f) Organize a review of the Hai Duong Provincial Planning for the period 2021 - 2030, with a vision to 2050 to ensure compliance with relevant master plans and plans approved by competent authorities and make adjustments to the Planning In case of conflicting content as prescribed in Point c, Clause 1, Article 2 of Resolution No. 61/2022/QH15 dated June 16, 2022 of the National Assembly, report to the Prime Minister for consideration and decision.
g) For projects expected to invest after 2030, if there is an investment need to serve socio-economic development and resources can be mobilized for implementation, synthesize and report to the competent authority for approval. Favorable for earlier investment.
3. Approval or decision on investment policies and implementation of programs, projects, and schemes, including projects that have not been identified in industry, field, and development plans Functional areas, technical infrastructure, social infrastructure and the list of priority investment projects issued together with this Decision must be consistent with the contents specified in Article 1 of this Decision and appropriate. with other related planning and implementation plans (if any), ensuring full and correct implementation of order, procedures, authority and relevant current legal regulations; At the same time, the person deciding on investment policies is fully responsible before the law for his or her decision.
During the process of researching and implementing specific projects, the competent authority approving or deciding on the investment policy is fully responsible before the law for determining the location, area, scale, and technology. The rate and phasing of investment in works and projects are consistent with the city's ability to mobilize resources, practical development requirements and in accordance with current relevant legal regulations.
For projects and works that are being reviewed and handled according to the conclusions of inspection, examination, investigation, audit and enforcement of judgments (if any), implementation will only be carried out after implementation. Full contents according to inspection, examination, investigation, audit conclusions, judgments (if any) or approved by competent authorities, ensuring compliance with current regulations.
4. The Chairman of the People's Committee of Hai Duong province is fully responsible before the law for the accuracy of the contents, information, data, documents, diagrams, maps, and databases in Hai Duong Province Planning dossier for the period 2021 - 2030, vision to 2050; Received opinions, explanations, and reservations regarding appraisal, review, and comments from relevant ministries, branches, localities, organizations, and individuals; The appendices issued with this Decision ensure suitability, synchronization and consistency with relevant planning; Seriously and fully implement the commitments in Document No. 4735/UBND-VP dated December 12, 2023 of the People's Committee of Hai Duong province.
5. Relevant ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and Government agencies within the scope of assigned functions and tasks are responsible for guiding the People's Committee of Hai Duong province in the process of implementing the Planning; Coordinate with the People's Committee of Hai Duong province in proposing mechanisms, policies, solutions, mobilizing and allocating resources to effectively implement the goals and orientations of the Plan to ensure consistency and synchronization with the implementation of the 10-year Socio-Economic Development Strategy 2021 - 2030, strategies, planning, industry and field development plans and local socio-economic development plans.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn