Address : No.443 Ly Thuong Kiet St., Ward 8, Tan Binh Dist., Hochiminh City
Tel : (84-8) 39717920
Fax : (84-8) 39717922
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bibica.com.vn
- Production of products: bread, sugar, dentist, cocoa, chocolate and sugar confectionery, candy.
- Production of non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water: soy milk, beverages, powdered beverage.
- Distilling, rectifying blending of spirits: alcohol (alcoholic beverages).
- Production of products: nutritional powder, milk and dairy products.
- Wholesale of food: sugar, candy, dental, nutritional powder, milk and dairy products.
- Wholesale Beverage: purchase of alcohol products (alcoholic beverages), soy milk, soft drinks, powdered soft drinks.
Detail : - Director: Mr. Truong Phu Chien
- Chairman of the Board members: Mr. Jung Woo Lee
- Decision of establishment No.3600363970 dated November 5, 2015
Signed by Department of Planning and Investment of Hochiminh City.
- Business Registration Lisence No.1100673882 dated July 4, 2005
Issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Long An Province.
- Business Tax Code: 3600363970
- Fixed capital: VND 283,850,000,000 (2015)
- Trading capital: VND 723,053,000,000 đồng (năm 2015)
- VND Account No. 43110021000000190 at Vietcombank - Bac Sai Gon branch
- Number of employees: 1,610
+ In 2013: VND 1,053,000 million
+ In 2014: VND 1,127,000 million
+ In 2015: VND 1,170,000 million
- Main products:
- Technological lines which are being applied at the company made in EU
+ In 2013: US$ 1,000,000
+ Type: Chocopie, Cake, Candy
- Import turnover:
+ In 2014: US$ 1,200,000
+ In 2015: US$ 1,000,000
- Export turnover:
+ In 2013: US$ 3,800,000
+ In 2014: US$ 4,700,000
+ In 2015: US$ 5,500,000
- Main products: cakes, candies
- Major export markets: USA, Japan, China, Southeast Asian countries
- The main export products: Cake (Hura, Layer cake, Hura Swissroll, Hura Deli, Lotte Pie, Michoco hard candy, soft candy Sumika, Zoo Jelly).
- The needs of the enterprise:
+ Developing and expanding export markets in the Middle East.
+ Focus on the American market development from 2017 to 2020