No.478 minh Khai St., Vinh Tuy Ward, Hai Ba Trung Dist., Ha Noi Tel :
(84-24) 38624025Fax :
(84-24) 38622867Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSector :
- Studying strategies, planning, policies and solutions for the development of Vietnam's textile and garment industry.
- Research, apply and develop raw materials, equipment, technology, quality standards and new textile products.
- Performing technical service activities, technology transfer; Consulting, designing process technology; To formulate and appraise investment projects in the field of garment and the environment; Consultant to set up national laboratory, ecological environment lab, testing laboratory to inspect and inspect the quality of raw materials and textile products.
- Providing services of product quality certification, quality testing of raw materials, textiles and garments, dyes, chemicals and textile aids.
- Training of postgraduate graduates and science and technology workers in the textile and garment industry.
- Producing and trading in some products: cotton fiber, yarn, fabric, garment, sewing thread, silk fabric, interior fabric, ...Detail :
- Director: Mr. Nguyen Van Thong
- Decision of establishment No.24/QÐ-CP dated February 05, 1969
Signed by the Government
- Business Registration Lisence No.0100100294 dated April 13, 2011
Issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Hanoi.
- Business Tax Code: 0100100294
- Fixed capital: VND 67.9 billion
- Trading capital: VND 6.1 billion
- VND Account No. 463.104.003 at Vietinbank - Hai Ba Trung - Hanoi branch
- Number of employees: 117
- Turnover: (million)
+ In 2005: VND 69,152
+ In 2006: VND 77,627
+ In 2007: VND 79,835
- Need of company:
+ Expanding customers to Textile Testing Center, Center for Inspection and Certification of Products.
+ Looking for partners to cooperate in supplying raw materials for fashion garment manufacturing.
+ Searching and expanding partners to provide science and technology consulting services, providing textile information.
+ Development, training and international cooperation in the field of textile and garment.