Supporting industry development project in Binh Phuoc province for a period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030Thursday, August 31,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - Supporting industries play a very important role in increasing competitiveness of finished industrial products and accelerating industrialization process in direction of both expanding in scale and focusing on quality and efficiency
Viewpoints and objectives
- Supporting industries play a very important role in increasing competitiveness of finished industrial products and accelerating industrialization process in direction of both expanding in scale and focusing on quality and efficiency.
- Focus on attracting comprehensively but with prioritization of sub-sectors and businesses in the sub-sector with high technology, high investment rate, environmentally friendly products, less labor intensive, and production of high quality products. Diverse products, good quality, meeting the localization needs of the province as well as the whole country.
- Develop supporting industries in accordance with the national planning, the Southeast region, the socio-economic development planning and industrial development of the province, in order to contribute to promoting economic restructuring, transforming the growth model towards industrialization and modernization of the province.
- Taking large enterprises as the driving force to lead small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to participate in the supply chain of supporting industrial products; At the same time, create close links between supporting industry enterprises and final product manufacturers to contribute to increasing the contribution proportion of the industry in the province's GRDP structure.
II. Objectives to 2025, orientation to 2030
1. General objectives
- Supporting industry development is built on the basis of selecting a number of key industries, based on the potential and strengths of Binh Phuoc, gradually supplying raw materials, materials, components and spare parts to supplying the province's key industries, thereby increasing the competitiveness of the province's industrial products in the direction of both expansion and in-depth development.
- Prioritize investment in developing supporting industries in the direction of accelerating the growth rate of production value of supporting industry sub-sectors of electricity - electronics, automobile assembly and mechanical engineering to support development.
2. Specific objectives until 2025
- By 2025, the export turnover of bicycle support industry products will reach 1 billion USD, equivalent to 20% of the value of support industry contribution in the province's export turnover (5 billion USD).
- During this period, the annual output of supporting industry products in the province will replace 35% to 40% of imported supporting industry output with the same quality requirements. The province's supporting industrial products must ensure strong and competitive supply to meet the needs of businesses in the Southern Key Economic Region.
- Attract businesses to invest in large projects with advanced technology and high investment rates. Focus on attracting businesses to invest in the fields of electricity, electronics, automobile assembly, mechanical engineering and production of products from natural rubber (shells, inner tubes, gaskets,...).
3. Objectives until 2030
- By 2030, the annual output of supporting industry products in the province will replace 50% to 60% of imported supporting industry output with the same quality requirements.
- Prioritize the development of supporting industry sub-sectors in the following order: (1) electronics; (2) automobile manufacturing and assembly, (3) textile - garment, (4) leather - shoe, (5) mechanical manufacturing and (6) industrial products supporting high-tech industry.
III. Orientation for selecting priority supporting industrial products for development until 2025
1. Supporting industrial products in the Electronics sub-sector
Prioritize attracting large, branded investors, producing products with high added value, using advanced technology, automation,... Coming from target markets such as Japan and Korea China, Taiwan, EU countries,... Products that immediately attract attention are batteries and storage batteries for renewable energy storage; Catering for electric vehicles; basic electronic - optoelectronic components; electric wires and cables, led lights, phone headsets and speakers; screens of all kinds.
2. Supporting industrial products in the Textile and Garment sub-sector
Prioritize attracting large, branded investors, producing products with high added value, using advanced technology, automation, less labor intensive,... Coming from target markets Targets such as Korea, Turkey, European countries, etc. Products that immediately attract attention are high-quality yarns, fabrics and threads such as knitting yarns, woven yarns, high-strength Polyester yarns, Spandex yarns, highly durable nylon; technical fabrics, non-woven fabrics, knitted fabrics, woven fabrics; sewing thread made from synthetic staple fibers; buttons, mex, zippers, elastic bands, woven labels of all kinds.
3. Supporting industrial products in the Automobile manufacturing and assembly sub-sector
Prioritize attracting large, branded investors, producing products with high added value, using advanced technology, automating product production and providing services for automobile assembly, ... Coming from target markets such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Sri Lanka, EU countries,... The product that immediately attracts attention is rubber tires for cars (such as Kumho, Michelin brands), vehicles, machine tools; aluminum alloy wheel rims; brake system; generator; electrical wires, connectors, fuses, sensors, automatic control devices, processors; lights, horns, gauges of all kinds; exhaust pipe; plastic components; rubber components, damping materials; windshield wipers, car seats,...
4. Supporting industrial products in the Leather - Footwear sub-sector
Prioritize attracting large, branded investors, producing products with high added value, using advanced technology, less labor intensive,... Coming from target markets such as Japan , Korea, Taiwan,... Products that immediately attract attention are shoe accessories such as shoe soles, shoe toes, shoe laces, stamps, and shoe decoration materials.
5. Supporting industrial products in the Mechanical Manufacturing sub-sector
Prioritize attracting large, branded investors, producing products with high added value, using advanced technology, automation,... Coming from target markets such as Japan and Korea China, Taiwan, Thailand,... Products that immediately attract attention are components and spare parts for engines and agricultural machines; Machine parts: high-strength bolts, high-strength screws, ball bearings, bushings, gears, valves, joints of all kinds, machine covers, punching parts, variable speed boxes, hydraulic cylinders.
6. Supporting industrial products in the sub-sector of manufacturing supporting industrial products for high-tech industry
Encourage development and wait for market signals for products: solar module panels, mobile phone vibration motors, carbon brush motors, products serving the development of high-tech agriculture such as parts software, remote control device or automatic control.
Solutions to implement the Project
I. General solution
1. Developing high-quality human resources in the field of supporting industries is a key solution, implemented through programs to promote links between training institutions and businesses, linking vocational education with the labor market, developing a management system and ensuring the quality of vocational education, applying international standards and applying information technology, and developing human resources. Besides, completing social infrastructure (schools, cultural institutions, commercial systems, housing, apartments,...) to attract and retain high quality human resources. Thereby, increasing competitiveness in attracting human resources from provinces in the region.
2. Improve a favorable and open investment and business environment. Take advantage of industrial parks and industrial clusters with synchronously invested infrastructure and competitive land rental costs compared to other provinces in the region.
3. Review, adjust, supplement and update investment incentive policies to develop supporting industrial products in the province according to the orientation of developing sub-sectors with priority order in each of the above stages. ; Arrange provincial budget sources to implement policies to support the development of supporting industries; Take full advantage of the Government's development incentives for supporting industries when developing new products and adding new markets.
4. Develop a specific investment promotion plan for each group of supporting industrial products, each market and each specific investor group. In the immediate future, contact and call on large corporations and enterprises that currently have supporting industry factories in the province to continue expanding production scale and invest in new production factories with many new products, diversifying supporting industrial products.
5. Develop preferential capital sources and create favorable conditions for credit access for enterprises producing supporting industrial products to develop many supporting industrial products to serve the province's industrial development .
6. Gradually improve traffic infrastructure, applied research facilities, receive orders and receive technology transfer to develop supporting industrial products.
II. Specific solutions
1. Electrical and electronics sub-sector
- Form a number of supporting industrial production establishments large enough, capable of training, research, and capable of leading the electrical and electronics industry in the future. Building infrastructure for accelerating the attraction of FDI projects in key products.
- Strengthen the attraction of investment capital and new technology from multinational companies and corporations, develop production of spare parts and accessories for domestic and export needs.
- Support the development of businesses, especially SME businesses in research and development of new products, transfer and application of new technology, build and improve qualifications and capacity for staff New product research and development department.
2. Textile - garment, leather - shoe sub-sector
- Distribution of supporting industries in the textile - garment, leather - shoe sub-sector focusing on industrial zones and clusters. Encourage concentrated investment in large industrial parks with completed waste treatment systems.
- Develop production of fabrics for export, some chemicals, dyeing aids, and softeners; all kinds of detergents and bleaches; textile starches derived from starch; synthetic finishing lake; other types of sewing accessories.
- The textile and garment industry accelerates the ability to supply textile fabrics for leather and shoe production, especially canvas shoes for export. Quickly arrange and develop the field of design and production of leather and imitation leather materials to supply footwear for export.
- Attract foreign investment, especially from the EU, in the production of shoe upper materials (PVC imitation leather, PU imitation leather,...). Focus on investing in additional machinery and equipment at the finishing stage, improving professional and management skills to better exploit existing tanning capacity, improve product quality and diversify aspects.
3. Automobile manufacturing and assembly sub-sector
- Focus on developing industrial products supporting the automobile industry according to technology clusters including: (1) Vehicle frame, shell and inner tube; (2) accessory products, automobile parts such as: production of car lights, car horns, wire tubes, curly coils, paper seals, rubber seals, covers, covers, seat cushions, steering wheel, glass mirrors, plastic products and automotive paint and plating processing. Selectively develop a number of engines, gearboxes, transmissions and spare parts in large quantities to serve domestic automobile assembly and participate in export. Develop production to meet the needs of common supporting parts that can be used for many vehicle brands such as batteries, spark plugs, headlights, glasses, tires, wiring, horns, shock absorbers, etc. .
- Strengthen the ability to link and cooperate between businesses to specialize in the production of components and spare parts in large volumes, ensure the quality requirements of assemblers, and move towards perfecting product models.
- Encourage production cooperation and technology transfer with multinational corporations in the production of auto parts and accessories. New technologies need to be selected to ensure they will not become obsolete after at least 10 years.
4. Mechanical manufacturing sub-sector
- Increase in-depth investment in existing mechanical manufacturing facilities to improve the capacity of casting, forging, creating large billets, heat treatment, surface treatment, providing raw materials and standard semi-finished products for manufacturing and spare parts for the production of 03 main mechanical product groups: synchronous equipment, machine tools, and construction machinery.
- Attract foreign investment in high-tech production processes, in basic stages such as casting, forging, creating large billets, heat treatment, metal surface treatment, and producing high-quality standard parts. .
5. Sub-sector of manufacturing supporting industrial products for high-tech industry
- Developing supporting industries to apply high technology in accordance with socio-economic development requirements, effectively serving the task of industrial restructuring, contributing to building a comprehensive industry in a modern and sustainable direction.
- Establish a science, technology and innovation park with synchronous infrastructure to attract high-tech businesses, training facilities, science and technology research facilities, and other activities.
- Coordinate with research agencies and train high-quality human resources; Linking with regions and businesses operating in the industrial sector applying high technology to produce commodity-oriented supporting industrial products with high economic efficiency and domestic competitiveness.
1. Department of Industry and Trade
Preside and coordinate with relevant agencies and units to guide and organize the implementation of the Project. Develop a master plan to implement the Project for both periods and each year; Periodically inspect and supervise the implementation of the Project and report to the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee. It focuses on:
- Advise competent authorities to remove difficulties and obstacles; develop mechanisms and policies to support the development of the province's supporting industries in the coming time;
- Coordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment to create a list calling for investment in developing supporting industrial products in the direction of industry clusters; Prepare an annual trade promotion list for the Project's products.
2. Economic Zone Management Board
Responsible for coordinating with the Department of Industry and Trade to arrange land funds for projects in the field of supporting industries in economic zones and industrial parks, integrating investment promotion programs in the field of supporting industries into annual operating plan.
3. Department of Planning and Investment
- Responsible for presiding and coordinating with relevant agencies and units to develop mechanisms and policies to encourage businesses to invest in supporting industries according to Government regulations and other regulations.
- Develop a list of projects calling for investment. Develop publications and documents for investment promotion; Propagating and promoting, introducing the environment, policies, potential and opportunities for developing supporting industries.
4. Department of Finance
Every year, based on the ability to balance the budget, it is responsible for advising the Provincial People's Committee on funding sources to implement the project economically, effectively and in accordance with regulations.
5. Department of Science and Technology
- Responsible for leading research, innovation, and cooperation in transferring science and technology programs to develop local supporting industries.
- Preside and coordinate with Departments and branches in advising on the establishment of Science, Technology and Innovation Zones; technology appraisal, prepare documents to submit to the Ministry of Science and Technology to certify High-Tech enterprises in the province.
6. Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs
Responsible for advising the Provincial People's Committee on mechanisms and policies for vocational training, career change and attracting labor resources to serve the recruitment needs of businesses operating in the field of supporting industries.
7. State Bank of Vietnam - Binh Phuoc Branch
Responsible for directing credit institutions in the area to create favorable conditions in accessing credit for enterprises producing supporting industrial products.
8. Customs Department, Tax Department
Responsible for researching, reviewing and completing administrative procedures to create an open environment for export and import businesses to carry out declaration procedures in the province.
9. People's Committees of districts, towns and cities
Responsible for disseminating, thoroughly grasping and organizing the implementation of the Project through incorporating the Project's contents into the local socio-economic development plan.
10. Provincial Investment - Trade and Tourism Promotion Center, Provincial Industrial Promotion and Consulting Center, business associations and related units
Responsible for coordinating with departments, branches and localities to effectively implement the Project. During implementation of the Project, departments, branches and localities continue to review the relevant content and tasks of the Project to proactively integrate it into relevant programs and projects issued by agencies and units. If there are difficulties or problems, agencies and units are requested to promptly report in writing to the Department of Industry and Trade for synthesis and advice to the Provincial People's Committee for consideration and appropriate adjustments.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn