Plan on implementing Decision No.858/QD-TTG dated July 20, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving strategy for development of agriculture and agro-forestry-fishery mechanization processing by 2030 in Tuyen Quang provinceMonday, June 5,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - To develop agricultural mechanization in direction of synchronous mechanization, along chain linking production with processing and consumption of products. Promote use of machinery, equipment, advanced technology, digital technology and smart technology in stages of agricultural production
I. Purpose, requirements
1. Timely and effectively implement the objectives and tasks of the Prime Minister's Decision No. 858/QD-TTg dated July 20, 2022 on the approval of the Strategy for the development of agricultural mechanization and processing agriculture, forestry and fishery by 2030.
2. To develop agricultural mechanization in direction of synchronous mechanization, along chain linking production with processing and consumption of products. Promote use of machinery, equipment, advanced technology, digital technology and smart technology in stages of agricultural production.
3. Prioritize the development of large-scale, modern agricultural, forestry and fishery processing enterprises with advanced technological qualifications and capabilities in combination with the development of preliminary processing, preservation and processing establishments in small and medium scale in order to create synchronization, cohesion and spread along the chain. Diversify products, increase the proportion of deep processing; to step up the processing of key export agricultural and forestry products and by-products in agricultural production.
4. Attracting social resources to serve the development of agricultural mechanization and agro-processing industry in accordance with the province's characteristics through orientations, solutions, mechanisms and policies, creating favorable environmental conditions for enterprises to invest in agriculture.
5. Ensure close coordination between departments, agencies, mass organizations and local authorities, promptly remove difficulties and obstacles in the implementation process. The implementation of tasks should ensure scientific, synchronous and effective.
1. Overall goal
a) Ensure productivity, quality, economic and social efficiency and protect the agricultural environment in mechanized concentrated commodity agricultural production areas.
b) Develop modern, efficient and sustainable agricultural product processing, meeting the needs and regulations of the consumption market, and raising the value of the province's agricultural products.
2. Specific goals
a) Agricultural mechanization for each production field
- Cultivation: Production of key crops will reach over 90% by 2025, synchronous mechanization will reach over 50% by 2030.
- Breeding: Cattle and poultry production will reach over 80% by 2025, striving to mechanize livestock and poultry production on farm scale ≥ 90% by 2030; synchronous mechanization of large-scale livestock farms will reach ≥ 60% by 2030.
- Fisheries: To mechanize aquaculture production to reach 70% by 2025, strive to reach ≥ 90% by 2030; cage/raft aquaculture will reach 21% by 2025, ≥ 25% by 2030/total fishery output of the province.
- Forestry: The stages of soil preparation, seeding, tree planting, care, pest control, forest fire prevention, exploitation and transportation of timber and forest products will reach over 30% by 2025, over 50% by 2030 .
b) Developing processing and preserving agricultural products
- The growth rate of the value of agro-processing industry will reach over 4.5%/year by 2025 and over 5.3% by 2030.
- Over 90% of enterprise-scale agricultural product processing and preservation establishments have medium and advanced technological capabilities or higher.
- Post-harvest losses of key agricultural products decrease from 0.8% to 1.0%/year.
- The proportion of export value of key agricultural products, with potential and advantages of the province, is 60% of processed products.
III. Development orientation to 2030, vision to 2045
1. Agricultural mechanization
To develop synchronously mechanization in agriculture, apply modern and smart technologies, use energy economically, efficiently and protect the environment in accordance with scale, production level and advantages each agricultural product line and region with large-scale production organizations following the value chain of agricultural products.
To encourage the development of agricultural mechanization organizations and enterprises in regions and localities in the manufacture and supply of machines, equipment, technologies, agricultural mechanization services, supporting industries and transfer, science and technology, innovative and creative ideas to develop mechanization into agricultural production.
2. Development of processing and preservation of agricultural products
Using advanced and environmentally friendly technologies, modernizing equipment for preserving and processing agricultural products to diversify processed products, reduce post-harvest losses, and lower costs; strengthen deep processing to create high added value, increase competitiveness of agricultural products; quality control, food safety and product traceability.
To encourage enterprises and cooperatives to invest in new and expand processing and preservation facilities to ensure sufficient processing and preservation capacity for key commodities, with potential and advantages of the province associated with concentrated raw material production area.
1. Directing and implementation work
- Strengthen the leadership and direction of all levels, branches and localities; to renew and improve the effectiveness of State management in all fields; raise the position and role of the Fatherland Front and socio-political organizations, associations, professional associations, and social organizations in rural areas in propagandizing, leading, directing and organizing effectively implement the objectives, orientations, tasks and solutions of the Plan to implement the development of mechanization of agriculture and agro-forestry-fishery processing by 2030 in the province.
- Continue to thoroughly understand, propagate and raise awareness of the Party and State's guidelines and guidelines on the implementation of the development of mechanization of agriculture and agro-forestry-fishery processing in the new development period, the objectives of objectives, orientations and proposed solutions; strengthen management, support to improve production efficiency, ensure production safety; to step up investment in the application of technology in the implementation organization, towards the management of production areas according to codes, production areas associated with traceability.
- Improving the capacity of statistics and forecasting to meet the requirements of management, administration and service of production and business on the basis of application of science and technology, to meet the requirements in a timely, accurate and consistent manner. The ministry serves the management, planning and development of production and business in the field of agricultural mechanization and agro-forestry-fishery processing.
2. Information and propaganda work
Carry out propaganda and raise awareness of all levels of government and people about the role, position and importance of the development of mechanization of agriculture and agro-forestry-fishery processing in order to increase added value, sustainable development and international economic integration.
3. Production organization associated with the potential and advantages of each locality
- On the basis of the consumption market (including: market share, tastes, and prices), review the land use planning, crop and livestock production structure, and bring into play the comparative advantages of each location to build concentrated material areas to ensure enough raw materials for processing facilities to reach designed capacity. Prioritize the development of production of key products and strengths of localities.
- Invest in infrastructure for electricity and roads for concentrated raw material areas, creating favorable conditions for processing enterprises to invest in developing raw material areas.
- Select agricultural machinery and equipment suitable to the potential and advantages of each region. To step up the work of land consolidation, change of plots, accumulation of land to build large fields to meet the needs of mechanization.
4. Perfecting institutions and policies
- Continue to well implement the issued mechanisms and policies to create favorable conditions for organizations and individuals to invest in production, processing and apply mechanization in agriculture (Decree No. 55/2015) /ND-CP dated June 9, 2015 of the Government on credit policies for agricultural and rural development; Decree No. 57/2018/ND-CP dated April 17, 2018 of the Government on mechanisms and policies to encourage enterprises to invest in agriculture and rural areas; Decree No. 52/2018/ND-CP dated April 12, 2018 of the Government on rural industry development; Decree No. 98/ 2018/ND-CP dated July 5, 2018 of the Government on policies to encourage the development of cooperation and association in the production and consumption of agricultural products; Resolution No. 02/2019/NQ-HDND dated 01/ August 2019 of the Provincial People's Council on specific policies to encourage enterprises to invest in agriculture and rural areas in Tuyen Quang province; Resolution No.11/2019/NQ-HDND dated August 1, 2019 of the People's Council provincial people on policies to support linkages in production and consumption of agricultural products in Tuyen Quang province; Resolution No. 03/2021/NQ-HDND dated July 16, 2021 of the Provincial People's Council on policies to support the development of agricultural, forestry and fishery commodity production; OCOP products and new rural construction in Tuyen Quang province in the period of 2021-2025).
- Research and develop appropriate mechanisms and policies, especially encouraging enterprises to invest in agricultural product processing to increase added value of products and reduce post-harvest losses; At the same time, there are policies to promote innovation and creativity in start-up enterprises in the field of processing and preserving agricultural products.
- Implement well the land policy to encourage and facilitate land accumulation and the coordination mechanism between sectors and localities in the organization of large-scale commodity agricultural production which is synchronously and synchronously mechanized, connecting with clusters of processing industries and consumption markets, suitable to the conditions of each region and industry.
- Accelerating the implementation of credit policies for agricultural and rural development and supporting credit policies for the development of agricultural mechanization and agro-processing, and the development of central and cluster models, linking production - processing, preservation - consumption of agricultural products associated with concentrated raw material areas.
- Reorganize concentrated agricultural production areas with the orientation of developing 3 groups of products (main products of the province, OCOP products, products are local specialties) which are mechanized synchronously, suitable with the advantages of each region, ensuring sufficient supply of raw materials and connecting with agricultural product processing zones and agricultural commercial services.
- Innovating and developing appropriate forms of production organization in the direction of improving the capacity and role of farmers' cooperative organizations, promoting land concentration, increasing the scale, and creating favorable conditions for agricultural production. mechanization and development of agricultural product processing; strengthen research, transfer of science and technology and trade in agricultural mechanization services; promote cooperation and association in the production, processing and consumption of agricultural products, in which enterprises play the role of "pillars" of the value chain.
- Encourage, attract investment, develop zones and clusters associated with production - processing - consumption of agricultural products mechanized, applying 4.0 technology in concentrated agricultural production areas; focus on developing processing and preservation enterprises with sufficient capital, technology and consumption market capacity to lead the value chain of agricultural products, operating smoothly and effectively; encourage the development of zones and clusters as the driving force of regions.
6. Strengthen research, application and transfer of scientific and technological advances
- Promote applied research and transfer of scientific and technological advances; actively and proactively approach and successfully apply the achievements of the fourth industrial revolution to production, business and service life, contributing to promoting the process of industrialization and modernization, improve labor productivity, socio-economic efficiency and people's income.
- Strengthen research and application of technology transfer for the development of agricultural mechanization and agro-forestry-fishery processing; using advanced technology, environmentally friendly technology; proactively respond to climate change; economically and efficiently use resources, modernize equipment for preserving and processing agricultural products to diversify processed products and reduce post-harvest losses.
7. About human resource development
- Review and evaluate human resources, develop and implement specialized training programs in agricultural mechanization and agricultural product processing such as: agricultural mechanics, food mechanics, post-harvest technology, industrial engineering, food technology..., focusing on practice, solving practical problems.
- Training and fostering professional skills, improving professional capacity and skills for management forces in the field of agricultural electromechanical and agricultural product processing in science and technology, trade skills, market development . Encourage enterprises to actively train and improve the level of technical staff and skilled workers to meet the requirements of advanced and modern technology operation.
8. International economic cooperation and integration
- Enhance information sharing, experience exchange, application and transfer of advanced technologies with provinces and cities with advanced mechanization and processing facilities; with international organizations, experienced experts in the field of agricultural mechanization and agro-processing.
- Strengthen the application of technological processes and advanced and modern management systems in order to innovate and improve the level of technology and capacity in mechanization and processing of agricultural products in accordance with the conditions of the province.
9. Regarding resource mobilization
- Prioritize resources from the state budget, corporate capital, grants and other lawfully mobilized capital sources in accordance with law.
- Promote the mobilization of financial resources from organizations, individuals, domestic and foreign enterprises participating in the implementation of the plan's contents in accordance with the law; integrated in the national target programs and other related programs, projects and topics.
V. Implementation organization
1. Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned departments, branches, and People's Committees of districts and cities in, implementing the plan to develop mechanization of agriculture and agro-forestry-fishery processing in the province by 2030, coordinate activities of the Plan.
- To assume the prime responsibility for synthesizing and coordinating with relevant Departments and sectors in requesting the annual allocation of funds from the National Target Programs and other capital sources for the implementation of the Plan. Advise on the promulgation and implementation of mechanisms and policies related to production development in the field of agriculture and related fields associated with the development of agricultural mechanization and agro-forestry-fishery processing.
- Urging, inspecting and supervising the implementation of tasks of assigned localities and units, promptly advising, adjusting and supplementing the contents of the Plan to suit reality. Periodically review, summarize and report on progress and results to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Provincial People's Committee as prescribed.
2. Department of Planning and Investment: On the basis of schemes, mechanisms and policies approved by competent authorities, advise and propose the Provincial People's Committee to balance and allocate capital to ensure compliance with current regulations.
3. Department of Finance: To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant agencies and units in, balancing and allocating non-business capital to implement policies, programs, schemes and projects on promoting motorized development of agricultural chemical and agricultural product processing industry in the province, report proposals to the provincial People's Committee according to regulations.
4. Department of Natural Resources and Environment: Organize research, propose amendments and supplements to land regulations in order to develop the market for land use rights in agriculture; establish favorable mechanisms to support farmers, cooperatives and businesses in accessing land to form large-scale and concentrated agricultural production areas, facilitating the application of agricultural mechanization and development of agricultural product processing.
5. Department of Science and Technology
- Effectively implement the Science and Technology Programs and Plans: the Program on application of science and technology innovation to improve productivity, quality, develop brands of key and special products. products in the province in the period of 2021-2025; The implementation plan of Decision No. 100/QD-TTg dated January 19, 2019 of the Prime Minister approving the master plan on implementation, application and management of the traceability system in Tuyen Quang province in a period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030; Implementation plan of the National Program to support enterprises to improve productivity and quality of products and goods in Tuyen Quang province in the period of 2021-2025.
- Advise on the implementation of scientific and technological research, application and transfer topics and projects for the development of agricultural mechanization and agro-forestry-fishery processing, improving productivity and quality.
6. Department of Industry and Trade
- Coordinate with the Department of Science and Technology to advise and propose the Provincial People's Committee to order national science and technology tasks by 2030 in the field of agricultural product processing and preservation and agricultural mechanization.
- Effectively implementing schemes and plans to promote the consumption of agricultural products in domestic and foreign markets that have been issued by competent authorities.
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments, agencies and sectors in supporting enterprises and cooperatives to export agricultural products to ensure the target on the proportion of agricultural product value.
7. Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs
- Coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Department of Education and Training to review the needs of industries and professions to train high-quality human resources for agricultural production; including human resources for processing and preserving agro-forestry-fishery and agricultural mechanization; consider the selection of majors and professions to make training plans.
- Lead and coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the People's Committees of districts and cities to review, research, and advise on proposals for training support to improve the quality of human resources and labor capacity, management of agricultural mechanization and preservation and processing of agricultural products according to the actual needs of the locality.
8. State Bank of Vietnam branch in Tuyen Quang province: Direct credit institutions to allocate capital sources to meet capital needs for agricultural and rural development; strengthen coordination with businesses, cooperatives and people to remove obstacles and facilitate access to credit sources, especially investment projects in agricultural mechanization and agricultural processing.
9. Provincial Associations, Unions and Business Associations: Coordinate with Departments, departments, branches and People's Committees of districts and cities to effectively implement policies to support people and cooperatives in terms of mechanics. agricultural chemicals and agricultural product processing; participate in proposing mechanisms, policies and measures to encourage and support organizations and individuals to invest in the development of agricultural mechanization and agro-processing in association with production reorganization to ensure efficient production and protect environment.
10. People's Committees of districts and cities
- Concretize the objectives and tasks set out in this Plan as a basis for proposing solutions for implementation; integrate tasks into local socio-economic development plans for implementation.
- Support and create conditions for enterprises and cooperatives to invest in processing plants, preliminary processing zones and storage warehouses for agricultural products in the locality in association with concentrated raw material areas to apply mechanization in agriculture in line with general development orientation of the province.
- Implement the management of land use planning and plans in the area to ensure that the tasks of production development and processing of agricultural, forestry and fishery products are met.
Based on the Plan, the Departments, departments, branches and People's Committees of districts and cities concretize their tasks; integrate the content into the sector development plan, the local socio-economic development plan and organize the implementation. Monitor and urge the implementation of assigned tasks, periodically review, summarize and evaluate performance results every year, 5 years. Report results of implementation to the Provincial People's Committee, jointly send to the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development for synthesis according to regulations.
In the course of implementation, if there are any problems, promptly report them to the Provincial People's Committee (through the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development) to summarize and report to the Provincial People's Committee for consideration and decision./.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn