Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021-2030 in Gia Lai provinceTuesday, February 28,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - Concretize viewpoints, objectives, tasks and solutions of the plan in accordance with practical conditions of the locality, associating with implementation responsibilities of departments, branches, People's Committees of districts, towns, city and related agencies and units, ensuring practical feasibility and efficiency
1. Common objectives
- Concretize viewpoints, objectives, tasks and solutions of the plan in accordance with practical conditions of the locality, associating with implementation responsibilities of departments, branches, People's Committees of districts, towns, city and related agencies and units, ensuring practical feasibility and efficiency.
- Timely and effective implementation of Decision No. 327/QD-TTg dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the Scheme on development of sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021- 2030. At the same time, in line with the Forestry Development Project in a sustainable way, enhancing livelihoods, increasing the rate of forest cover to adapt to climate change in Gia Lai province in the period of 2021 - 2030.
- To develop the province's wood processing industry in the direction of increasing added value and sustainable development in terms of economy, society and environment; improving production capacity in the direction of modernity, productivity and high quality, contributing to fulfilling the goal of restructuring the province's agricultural sector in the 2021-2030 period.
- To encourage wood and wood product processing enterprises to participate in developing markets inside and outside the province, aiming for stable and sustainable export; directly participate in large timber afforestation, be proactive in the supply of raw materials, form linkages and supply chain networks between enterprises, processing facilities and afforestation households, ensure timber and timber products. are produced, processed, and exported from legally planted forest timber, certified for sustainability (FSC), chain of custody (CoC), certified for sustainable forest management, for businesses Forest plantation and harvesting (FM), Controlled Timber Certification, for forest management units or the production, processing, and sale of standard timber (CW) sources.
2. Specific objectives
Protect and develop the entire existing forest area; increase the forest coverage rate to 47.75% by 2025, 49.2% by 2030 (including industrial woody plants and multi-purpose plants); effectively implement the Green Tree Planting Plan in the province according to the approved Project “planting 1 billion trees”; ensure the average afforestation area per year reaches 8,000 ha, meeting the demand for wood materials for the production and processing industry, in which:
(1) Period 2021-2025
Afforestation 40,000 ha (protection 1,033 ha, production 38,967 ha) of which at least 10,000 ha is large timber forest, converting 15,000 ha of small timber forest into large timber forest.
- The production of timber from planted forests is over 1,000,000 m3, 150,000 m3 - 300,000 m3 per year on average.
- The forest area certified for sustainable forest management is 30,000 ha.
- Processing capacity reaches 450,000 m3/year, of which: Production of artificial boards 200,000 m3/year; domestic furniture production reached 150,000 m3 of products; wooden furniture exports reached 100,000 m3 of products.
- The growth rate of forestry production value by 2025 will reach 10.91%.
- Establishing and effectively putting into operation a high-tech forestry park, serving as the nucleus for the development of hi-tech applied forestry production throughout the province and region.
- Striving for land allocation, forest allocation, and forest land lease to reach at least 60% of the forest area and forest land currently managed by the Commune People's Committee.
- Contributing to creating jobs and increasing incomes for people, by 2025, the income value of forest people will increase 2 times per unit area compared to 2020.
(2) Period 2026-2030
- Continue to plant new forests and plant rotational forests of 40,000 ha, of which at least 15,000 ha are large timber forests, continue to convert 15,000 ha of small timber forests into large timber forests.
- Timber production is over 1,800,000 m3, an average of 250,000 m3 - 400,000 m3/year.
- Issue a certificate of sustainable forest management for an additional 50,000ha.
- Processing capacity reaches 750,000 m3/year, of which: Production of artificial boards reaches 350,000 m3/year; domestic furniture production reached 250,000m3 of products; wooden furniture exports reached 150,000m3 products.
- The growth rate of forestry production value by 2030 will reach 12%.
- Land allocation, forest allocation, forest land lease to communities, households, individuals and organizations to manage, protect and develop forests, reaching 100% of the area of forest and forestry land currently owned by the commune-level People's Committees.
- Increase income for forest people, by 2030, income of forest people will increase 2-3 times per unit area compared to 2020.
II. Main tasks and solutions
1. Infrastructure development and production expansion
- Identify key and key tasks of all levels, branches, agencies, units and localities to focus on directing and organizing the effective implementation of the Plan oriented towards sustainable forestry economic development. .
- Continue to reform and support administrative procedures for businesses; accelerate the completion of the hi-tech application forest zone, giving priority to the development of the wood processing industry and the trade of forest products.
- Create conditions for organizations, individuals and businesses in terms of land fund, infrastructure development, site expansion, scale and capacity improvement, production technology innovation, priority is given to enterprises applying technical progress, machinery and equipment, high technology, economical and efficient use of raw materials.
- Forming a network of wood production and processing establishments according to groups of advantageous local wood products. At the same time, form a centralized network of production and processing of wood and forest products to ensure efficient production, meet market requirements, and develop stably and sustainably.
- To promote selective investment attraction for wood processing investment projects in the direction of prioritizing projects producing high value-added products, advanced technology, saving energy, raw materials, Natural, material, environmentally friendly.
- Organize the effective implementation of mechanisms and policies to encourage investment, investment incentives, and investment support of the State in investment projects on afforestation, the wood processing industry and the wood processing industry, forest products, policies to support small and medium enterprises and cooperatives in afforestation.
2. Promote the application of science and technology
- Mobilize resources, prioritize calling for investment, promote the development of production models of the wood processing industry and support services in the direction of applying high technology and advanced techniques to each individual, steps to restructure the wood processing industry towards modernity, sustainable development and depth.
- Step by step research, apply, develop, promote start-ups according to the e-commerce model in trading products of the wood processing industry to expand trading opportunities, seek cooperation opportunities, domestic and foreign customers.
- Promote the application of information technology, technology to apply new materials, automatic technology in wood processing and preservation, improve labor productivity in order to create high-quality products to meet market demand, focusing on developing high-value trade, creating jobs and increasing incomes for workers.
3. Developing the market for commercial processing of wood and forest products
- Organize production according to chain links from afforestation, forest exploitation, processing and product consumption in order to improve production efficiency and competitiveness in product consumption; encouraging the formation of large, reputable and branded enterprises in the production and processing of wood and forest products associated with local raw materials.
- To develop the wood processing industry in the direction of exporting interior wood products, outdoor wood, and handicrafts; prioritize the development of processing factories, attract foreign-invested enterprises (FDI), and export enterprises. Mobilize resources and economic sectors to participate in development investment, meet the requirements of advanced technology and equipment with a scale suitable to the raw material area to develop products with comparative advantages, associated with domestic and international consumption markets; improve quality, rapidly increase added value and competitiveness for the wood processing industry to develop sustainably and effectively, create jobs and increase people's income, significantly contribute to economic growth, poverty alleviation and environmental protection.
- To step up trade promotion activities and develop markets in new and potential regions; maintaining the traditional market, focusing on key markets; consolidate and expand existing markets. Focusing on research and development of essential wooden products, associated with customs and habits, shopping habits and use of people, regularly propagating and raising public awareness about goods, services and products, local wood products to consumers, creating jobs for small-scale wood processing establishments and households. Step by step form handicraft workshops, wood products processing and processing villages, thereby creating jobs for local workers to orient development towards the craft village model.
4. Development of legal timber materials
- To develop a sustainable and efficient wood processing industry with high competitiveness, linking in chains from forest development, forest protection, forest use to forest product processing and trade.
- The investment and expansion of the scale of wood processing enterprises must rationally use resources from afforestation, forest reclamation and forest enrichment to exploitation and processing, focusing on the development of large timber forests and forest exploitation.
- Carrying out propaganda for people and businesses to improve, apply scientific and technical advances, improve productivity and quality of forests; manage and supervise the quality of forestry plant varieties, ensure that the planted forest area is controlled in terms of origin, planted with good varieties, of clear origin, has a management record, and achieves high productivity and quality. .
- Transforming production and business structure into main products, in large quantity and sustainable. Encourage linkages between wood processing enterprises and forest owners; construction, gradually switching to large timber plantations to form a concentrated wood material area associated with sustainable forest management and forest certification, providing raw materials for the forest product processing industry with quality.
Encourage the use of native tree species; planting mixed forests, combining fast-growing small trees and long-term large trees in places with suitable conditions, taking initiative in legal and stable input materials for wood production and processing.
III. Implementation cost
Funding sources for the implementation of the Plan include: State budget; other sources of funding, aid and other lawful mobilized sources from domestic and foreign organizations, individuals and enterprises in accordance with law. In there:
1. With regard to the State budget, focus on supporting afforestation of production forests, cooperation and association in planting large timber forests, formulating plans for sustainable forest management, granting certificates of sustainable forest management; to research and apply scientific research results and technology development to serve the wood processing industry; branding and branding of wood and forest products... are managed and implemented in accordance with the Law on State Budget, the Law on Public Investment and related laws.
2. Integrate programs and projects using public investment capital such as sustainable forestry development projects in the province; Conservation and sustainable development of special-use and protection forests; national target programs for the period of 2021-2025; socio-economic development in ethnic minority and mountainous areas in the period of 2021 - 2030; Project on promoting attraction of investment resources for agricultural development, processing industry, renewable energy industry and tourism to perform the task of forest management and protection and programs and projects infrastructure development and other socio-economic development programs.
3. Mobilize resources from domestic and foreign organizations, individuals and enterprises to invest in production and business activities in the field of wood processing and wood product consumption markets according to the provisions of the law; legitimate sources of contributions from enterprises and mobilization of funding from domestic and foreign organizations and individuals; participation of the people and economic sectors.
IV. Implementation organization
1. Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with departments, branches, People's Committees of districts, towns, cities and relevant units in organizing the implementation of the Plan effectively, in accordance with the planning of the province; study and apply investment and tax mechanisms and policies, simplify administrative procedures in order to attract and encourage enterprises to invest in the wood processing industry; advise the Provincial People's Committee to arrange funding sources to support, develop models of association and cooperation between wood processing enterprises and forest owners in large timber plantations, effectively implement credit policies to serve customers, agriculture and rural development, policies to encourage cooperation and association in production and consumption of products.
- Disseminate and propagate legal regulations on investment and development of the wood processing industry, guide forest owners and enterprises in the wood and non-timber forest product processing industry on market requirements, regulations on legal timber origin and standards on furniture products, the legal timber accountability system of the importing countries, ensuring the proper implementation of the provisions of the law.
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant units in, inspecting, evaluating and proposing solutions to remove difficulties in the implementation process; monitor, urge, examine, supervise, review and evaluate the results of the implementation every year and 5 years, summarize and periodically report to the Provincial People's Committee for consideration and decision on arising issues, beyond authority; supplement and adjust the plan in accordance with practical conditions.
2. Department of Planning and Investment
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Department of Finance in requesting the Ministry of Planning and Investment to allocate investment capital to support enterprises investing in the forestry sector in accordance with the provisions of law on forestry.
- Guide the People's Committees of districts, towns, cities and enterprises to effectively implement mechanisms and policies to encourage enterprises to invest in developing the wood processing industry.
3. Department of Finance
- Coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, relevant agencies to advise the competent authorities to support funding for activities of association and cooperation in planting production forests according to regulations on mechanisms and policies, invest in forest protection and development in the province according to the ability to balance the budget.
- On the basis of public procurement policies of the State, guide units and organizations in the province to prioritize the use of domestically produced wood products. Proposals to support funding sources shall comply with the provisions of the Law on State Budget.
4. Department of Science and Technology
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant departments and branches in, proposing to research and invest in programs to apply high technology and advanced technology to the stage of selecting, breeding, planting. forests, tending, exploiting, processing wood and non-timber forest products in order to improve productivity, quality and develop new products; review the system of national standards and technical regulations in the forestry sector, on that basis, propose the Ministry of Science and Technology to amend and supplement.
- Transfer of science and technology, implement digital transformation in forestry, attract economic sectors to participate in research and transfer technical advances into wood production and processing.
5. Department of Industry and Trade
- Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Department of Planning and Investment, the Department of Finance, the Management Board of the provincial Economic Zones, industrial parks and industrial clusters to organize propaganda and guide wood processing enterprises in the province approach business support policies, participate in trade fairs and exhibitions, introduce products, build and develop brands and promote trade for a number of wood products. Calling and encouraging enterprises to invest in factories, wood processing facilities, concentrated wood processing industrial zones/clusters in the province.
- Organize the effective implementation of the guidelines and policies of the Central and the province on incentives, support and encouragement for investment in the processing industry; research and propose specific mechanisms and policies of the province to encourage and promote the development of the wood processing industry, in line with the general development orientation of the province.
- Coordinating with departments, agencies, sectors and local authorities at all levels in the prevention of trade fraud, origin of goods, evasion of anti-dumping tax. Strictly handle violating organizations, individuals and businesses.
6. People's Committees of districts, towns and cities
- Well organize the State management of forest management, protection, development and use; processing and trading forest products, ensuring the development of the wood processing industry to be sustainable, efficient and suitable to the actual situation in the locality.
- Propagate people and businesses to limit exploitation of young forests, plant and trade large timber forests in service of wood production and processing, improve the efficiency of plantation forest business, and increase income for forest people, especially ethnic minorities.
- Encourage enterprises to invest in order to develop quickly and sustainably the wood processing industry. There are preferential policies, support and create conditions for enterprises in terms of land fund, investment premises for factories, concentrated wood processing production facilities, in accordance with the local planning.
- Support and create conditions for businesses to access preferential credit sources in accordance with current provisions of law. To balance and allocate local budgets for activities to support investment in the development of production forests, to develop sustainable forest management plans in accordance with regulations on investment in forest protection and development. Implement synchronously activities of management, protection, zoning, promotion of forest regeneration, planting and exploitation of forests, ensuring stable supply of raw materials, serving for sustainable development of wood production and processing.
7. Provincial Business Association
- Disseminate and propagate the guidelines and policies of the Party and the laws of the State, Decision No. 327/QD-TTg dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the Scheme on development of the processing industry sustainable and effective wood processing in the 2021-2030 period, creating a strong change in awareness, consciousness and responsibility of businesses, residential communities, households and people; support organizations and individuals to participate in associations, associations and craft villages to unify the association of production processes, limit spontaneous production, build brands, and the province's wood processing industry.
- Coordinating with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and the People's Committees of districts, towns and cities in mobilizing the formation of the Gia Lai Wood Processing Association in order to step by step lead and promote association activities, cooperation in wood production and processing between enterprises and households.
- Coordinate with the Department of Industry and Trade, the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to encourage and support wood processing enterprises to participate in fairs and exhibitions to introduce domestic and international wood products. Information for members about the market to improve proactiveness and risk prevention; link and protect the legitimate interests of members, act as a bridge between State agencies and enterprises; fight and protect the brand, reputation and quality of local wood products.
- Coordinate with Radio - Television, Gia Lai Newspaper to promote propaganda, dissemination and replication of typical examples in planting, tending and protecting forests, good production and business, innovative initiatives Technical innovation, forest cooperation, etc. contribute to the effective implementation of the implementation plan of the project on developing a sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the 2021-2030 period in Gia Lai province.
Requesting departments, agencies, People's Committees of districts, towns, cities and related units to coordinate in organizing the effective implementation of the Plan's contents. During the implementation process, if any problems arise, promptly report them to the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to summarize and report to the Provincial People's Committee for consideration and settlement.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March ...Concretize viewpoints, objectives, tasks and solutions of the plan in accordance with practical conditions of the locality, associating ...
Plan on implementing national environmental protection ...
Implementation plan of marine aquaculture development ...
Program on conservation and development of Vietnamese ...
Plan on improving quality of human resources to 2025 and ...
Efforts taken to turn culinary culture into national ...The Vietnam Cuisine Culture Association (VCCA) is taking steps to implement a project to build and develop Vietnamese culinary culture ...
Vietnamese cuisine making a name for itself with ...
Vietnam advance to next round of AFC U20 Women’s Asian Cup
Cultural tourism and traditional values promoted through ...