Adjusted master plan of Ha Long city to 2040, vision to 2050Sunday, June 30,2019
AsemconnectVietnam - Enhance the role and position of Ha Long city in particular and Quang Ninh province in general in the region and internationally. Building Ha Long city towards sustainable development, in line with the requirements of green growth and adaptation to climate change
1. Scope and boundaries of planning
- The scope of planning includes the administrative boundary of Ha Long city, with a natural area of about 27,753.9 ha.
- The scope of indirect research includes the surrounding areas of Ha Long city such as Hoanh Bo district, Quang Yen town and Cam Pha city.
2. Planning adjustment objectives
- Enhance the role and position of Ha Long city in particular and Quang Ninh province in general in the region and internationally. Building Ha Long city towards sustainable development, in line with the requirements of green growth and adaptation to climate change.
- Building and developing Ha Long city to become a civilized and friendly sea tourism city; is a world-class service-tourism center with a synchronous and modern socio-economic infrastructure system, in association with preserving and promoting the value of Ha Long Bay natural heritage.
- Building a modern and synchronous system of technical infrastructure and urban social infrastructure; promoting the role of nuclear, an important transport hub of the country.
- As a basis for planning management, development of Ha Long city development policy and deployment of the preparation of investment in urban construction as planned.
3. Urban properties
- National service - tourism city, international level, associated with preserving and promoting the value of the world natural heritage of Ha Long Bay.
- City at the regional level, with the function of Service - Tourism - Trade - Industry - Seaport, is the driving force for the development of the Northern key economic region, the Northern coastal economic belt and the North coastal region. The set.
- Quang Ninh administrative, economic, social, scientific, technical and educational centers; plays a role in promoting the socio-economic development of the Northeast region; The city has an important position in terms of security and defense.
- The city has developed according to the model of smart urban, green urban, sustainable development adapting to climate change.
4. Urban development targets
a) Population size
- Population by 2030 is about 570,000 - 600,000 people (permanent population of about 380,000 - 400,000 people, population is converted about 190,000 - 200,000 people).
- Population by 2040 is about 720,000 - 800,000 people (permanent population is about 460,000 - 500,000 people, the population is converted about 260,000 - 300,000 people).
b) Land size
- Period to 2030: Urban construction land is about 7,852 ha, of which: Residential land is about 5,157 ha (norm of 91 m2 / person), and civilian land is about 2,695 ha.
- Period to 2040: Urban construction land is about 10,880 ha, of which: Residential land is about 6,697 ha (norm of 93 m2 / person), and non-civil land is about 4,183 ha.
5. Model and structure of urban development
The city developed according to the multipolar model, in which taking Cua Luc bay as a connection center and urban development direction along the coastal corridor of Ha Long Bay; with 4 development zones as follows:
- The urban development area to the north is associated with the natural ecosystem of Cua Luc bay and the South of Hoanh Bo district (belonging to Hoang Bo district), which is an ecological urban area and support service of Ha Long city.
- Eastern development area with the function of administrative, commercial and cultural center of the city associated with the development of urban space Cam Pha.
- The western development area with the function of tourist, service, industrial and port urban centers ... is oriented to the south in association with Ha Long bay.
- The western region expands with the function of ecological urban, island and water resource protection area, natural ecosystem; with international-class tourism-service centers, regional-level education and physical training centers associated with urban space development.
6. Space development orientation
a) Orientation of overall space development
- Developing urban expansion space to the west of Ha Long and the area around Cua Luc bay; control the development of functional areas to create landscape space around Ha Long Bay and Cua Luc Bay; step by step transforming the route of factories and industrial production establishments around Cua Luc bay to service, tourism and urban functions to ensure the environment.
- Division of urban space into 3 areas of landscape architecture, including: coastal areas, urban areas in the current state, and mountainous areas. Managing architectural planning for each zone to ensure the consistency, uniformity and typical urban form.
- Developing a decentralized central system, associated with development zones, creating morphological development for each region. Strengthen the development of mixed, multi-purpose, balanced centers in place to serve the urban population and develop services and tourism. Planning and constructing unique architectural works, creating focal points in the central areas, coastal areas and high mountains.
- Exploiting hilly areas to develop urban services, tourism services and create accent works for urban space on the basis of making the most of natural terrain, avoiding leveling to create local deformation. Figure, break the area landscape. Strict control of construction activities in hilly areas, development of green spaces, low construction density.
- Renovate and refurbish existing residential areas in urban areas in the direction of supplementing and upgrading technical and social infrastructures to meet grade-1 urban criteria, improving people's living conditions. people and combine services and tourism development. Newly constructed projects must be harmonized with space and architecture with the current area. Prioritize the planning and conversion of land use purposes of factories, production facilities, agencies and inner cities after relocation to supplement social infrastructure, parks and car parks. for the status quo. To build new complexes of condominiums combined with high-rise commercial and service services to replace old and decentralized residential quarters to ensure safety for people and ensure landscape architectural space. urban.
- Protecting and promoting the ecological diversity, topography and green trees in urban areas to develop the system of parks, greenery and urban water surfaces. Building a green tree system becomes a typical image for Ha Long city.
- Exploiting tidal flats in Tuan Chau, Dai Yen and around Cua Luc bay to serve urban development and tourism services, on the basis of specific assessment of natural conditions and the status of ecosystems. and impacts of climate change. Do not arrange works to affect activities on the sea and international maritime corridors; does not negatively impact socio-economic activities on the existing onshore area; comply with legal regulations on environmental protection, marine spatial planning and coastal use planning.
b) Orientation of space development according to areas.
Orientation of space development in 10 areas, including:
- Zone 1 belongs to wards Hong Gai, Tran Hung Dao, Bach Dang, Hong Hai, Hong Ha, Ha Trung, Cao Thang.
+ Being an administrative, economic, cultural and educational center at the provincial and city levels. Natural area is about 1,405 ha; 868 ha of civil land; residential land 303 ha. The population by 2040 is around 172,000 - 200,000 people.
+ Orientation to renovate and refurbish existing residential areas, complete sea routes, supplement public facilities, beaches, car parks, boat stations and service facilities for tourism. ; to form cultural, physical training and entertainment centers, new urban centers on hills and coastal areas in association with Ha Long bay space.
- Zone 2 belongs to the wards of Yet Kieu, Cao Xanh, Ha Khanh, Cao Thang and Ha Lam.
+ Being an urban area with renovation and expansion. Natural area is about 1,531 ha; 1,201 ha of civil land; 175 ha residential land. Population by 2040 is about 108,000 - 114,000 people.
+ To form a modern and ecological urban space to the east of Cua Luc bay, renovate and embellish existing urban population areas; arrange public service, medical, educational and sport facilities in the eastern area of the city; strengthening greenery areas along Cua Luc Bay, coal mining areas and urban technical focal areas.
- Zone 3 of Ha Tu, Ha Phong and Ha Trung wards:
+ Being an urban area with renovation and new construction status. Natural area is about 2,754 ha; 636 ha of civil land; 214 ha residential land. Population by 2040 is about 51,000 - 57,000 people.
+ Constructing a sea route connecting Ha Long - Cam Pha in association with new urban development. To use industrial production establishments and hilly areas to develop urban functional areas with synchronous and modern social infrastructures. Arranging the eastern key service works of the city such as commercial services, bus stations, fishing ports and small-scale industrial groups.
- Zone 4 in Ha Lam, Ha Trung, Ha Phong and Ha Khanh wards:
+ It is the area to restore the environment of mining areas to build green parks, eco-tourism zones and urban functional areas. The area is about 4,095 ha; 286 hectares of civil land; 491 ha residential land. The population by 2040 is about 20,000-2,000 people.
+ Restoring the environment from coal mines, planting trees to create landscapes, using appropriate land funds to attract projects to develop urban functional areas such as training, tourism, golf courses; implementation of safety measures for areas of reconstituted mining fields.
- Zone 5 of Gieng Day ward, Ha Khau, Viet Hung:
+ To completely develop Viet Hung and Cai Lan industrial parks, build transport infrastructure to connect Hoanh Bo and step by step convert existing industrial production establishments into urban services; to develop Cai Lan port area into a general port, with modern logistic services serving various types of water transport in the region.
- Zone 6 in Bai Chay Ward, Hung Thang:
+ A center of high-class tourism and entertainment services. The area is about 1,897 ha; residential land 1,004 ha; Civil land 461 ha. The population by 2040 is about 106,000 - 113,000 people.
+ Maintaining existing tourist land funds, prioritizing the development of mixed services with entertainment, recreation, resort, commercial, housing and high-rise hotels in coastal road areas. Beach Fire; synchronously building social infrastructure works, modern synchronous technical infrastructure, international passenger ship ports, yacht and inland waterway ports; forming pedestrian streets, sea routes combining public beaches, square space open to the sea; developing forms of public transport, electric vehicles and bicycles to serve tourism; arranging concentrated parking lots, limiting the operation of personal vehicles according to the roadmap.
- Zone 7 of Ha Khau and Viet Hung wards:
+ Being an urban area associated with mountainous areas; area about 1,113 ha; 271 hectares of residential land; non-civil land 199 ha; population by 2040 is about 31,000 - 33,000 people.
+ Developing forest parks to serve urban areas and tourism. Developing urban functional areas with low density and low floor; Strict control of landscape architecture, limiting traffic activities directly connected with external routes.
- Zone 8 of Tuan Chau ward:
+ Become an international tourist island. Area of about 1,048 ha; 476 ha of civil land; 415 hectares of non-civil land. Population by 2040 is about 50,000 - 57,000 people.
+ Form an urban area of eco-cultural tourism, entertainment and high-class sports; international service and trade center; exploiting semi-submerged mudflats to develop tourist service functional areas. The coastal area develops a system of green parks, entertainment, beaches and a system of boat wharves for waterway traffic.
- Zone 9 in Dai Yen ward, Ha Khau:
+ High-class eco-service urban area. Area of about 2,196 ha; 914 ha civil land; civilian land 584 ha; population by 2040 is about 92,000 - 100,000 people.
+ Form an ecological service urban area with modern synchronous infrastructure; to develop high-quality medical, educational, sport and commercial services, forming the western gateway urban area of Ha Long city; protect areas of mangrove forests and protection forests.
- Zone 10 in Dai Yen and Viet Hung wards:
+ Urban area of renovation, forest park and landscape lake. The area is about 4,058 ha; 375 hectares of civil land; 158 ha residential land. The population by 2040 is about 33,000 - 36,000 people.
+ Developing the tourist resort space associated with Yen Lap forest ecology; preserving and embellishing the entire forest area combined with Yen Lap lake water surface to create a "green lung" to the west of Ha Long city. Preserving and promoting the historical and spiritual values of Loi Am Pagoda; layout of parks, thematic museums combining tourism development.
7. Land use planning
Natural area of Ha Long city is about 27,753.9 ha. Orientation of land use planning until 2040 is as follows:
a) Urban construction land by 2040 is about 10,880 hectares, accounting for 39.2% of the city's natural land area. Inside:
- Residential land: 6,697 ha, (accounting for 61.5% of urban construction land, the norm of 93 m2 / person). Include:
+ Land units at 4,425 ha, including: public housing units, green plants and sports, schools (primary schools, secondary schools), residential land (land in the state of renovation and new residential land ), Infrastructure.
+ Urban public land: 254 ha, including: high school, specialized hospital, general hospital, polyclinic, cultural house, museum, exhibition, theater, circus, palace Children, trade centers, urban centers.
+ Land for greenery for public use outside residential units: 656 ha, including: flower garden parks and thematic parks.
+ Urban traffic land: 1,362 ha, including urban trunk roads, subdivision area connecting residential units, inter-regional roads.
- Non-residential land: 4,183 ha, including: Land for offices of 59 ha; non-urban public land of 90 ha; mixed land 635 ha; tourism service land 524 ha; industrial land 1,416 ha; 233 ha focal infrastructure land; outbound traffic land 271 ha; land for specialized green - 916 ha isolation; religious belief land 39 ha.
8. Orienting planning of socio-economic infrastructure system
a) Industry orientation: Shifting industrial production and port services to industrial production, industrial clusters, logistics and warehousing, with an area of about 1,416 ha, including: Zone Development Viet Hung industry (511 ha) into a clean, high-tech industrial zone, with modern technical infrastructure and synchronous social infrastructure. Gradually transform Cai Lan Industrial Park (305 ha) to a clean, long-term industry that can be transformed into a complex of urban services and port services. Completing Ha Khanh industrial cluster (50 ha) to meet the needs of small-scale industrial movement in urban areas. Reverting the environment of open-cast mining areas, transforming into parks for greenery and sports (golf courses), tourist areas, ecological urban centers according to the roadmap for the areas where exploitation ends; identify isolated green tree belts, environmental protection solutions for mines that continue to exploit.
b) Orientation of commercial services: Development of commercial services complexes, shopping centers in gateway areas (Minh Khai, Cau Bang, Ha Phong nodes), centers of urban areas (Hon Gai, Bai Chay, Hung Thang, Tuan Chau, Gieng Day and Ha Khanh), duty-free sales in controlled areas to serve international tourism, high quality tourism and system needs urban system in the region. Developing market systems according to population distribution, meeting the needs of people and combining tourism services.
c) Tourism service orientation: Developing entertainment, entertainment, resort, luxury resorts, ports of international passenger ships, marinas, modern inland waterway wharves at Bai Chay - Hung Thang, cultural tourism in Hon Gai area, high quality eco-tourism and recreation in Tuan Chau, Dai Yen, combined with neighboring localities to supplement tourism support services. Attract investment in the system of hotels, resorts, high-quality entertainment areas to provide diverse services for tourists. Arranging a land fund of 524 ha to build accommodation facilities such as resorts, hotels, motels ... Develop systems of beaches and public services in coastal areas of Hong Gai, Hong Ha, Ha Phong, Cao Xanh, Bai Chay, Hung Thang, Tuan Chau ... to serve tourists and the community. Develop diverse activities on Ha Long Bay and Cua Luc Bay to serve tourists.
d) Agriculture, forestry and fishery orientations: The area of forestry land is about 7,131 ha; shifting production forest plantation to developing forest parks in some areas of Hon Gai, Bai Chay and Hung Thang. Preserving coastal mangrove forests, developing forests in the reclaimed mining areas to create urban landscapes and limit negative environmental impacts. Arranging fishing ports in Cua Luc, Ha Phong and Tuan Chau bays to serve fisheries and managing seafood farming activities on the bay according to regulations.
đ) Orientation of the office: Improving provincial administrative center in Hong Ha ward, city-level administrative center in Hong Gai ward; reserve land fund for administrative center development concentrated in the area north of Cua Luc bay. applying science and technology to improve the efficiency of public administrative service operations. Gradually move administrative agencies dispersed into inter-agency areas; adjust the land fund of agencies after moving to public purposes such as culture, education, health, parks, car parks ...
e) Housing development orientation: Develop housing in new urban areas with modern and synchronous urban infrastructure; prioritize the development of low-rise eco-houses in association with tourism services in Dai Yen area, Hung Thang hill, Tuan Chau. Supplementing types of rental housing and social housing to serve migrant workers, low-income people and tourists when in need in the areas of Ha Khanh and Gieng Day wards.
g) Orientation of education and training institutions: Transfer of II campus of Ha Long University to campus I in Uong Bi city; study and propose to convert Ha Long University's land fund II to urban public land. To renovate and upgrade existing training establishments in urban centers; to build a system of general education schools at all levels and preschools according to the planning, scale and targets of national standards. Research, reserve land fund of private private university, multi-disciplinary training in the reconstituted area of coal mines in Ha Lam and Ha Trung. To build a system of international quality schools' schools in Hung Thang, Dai Yen and Tuan Chau areas to serve the needs of high-quality education. Arranging a land fund of 43.6 ha, building 22 high school schools (renovating and upgrading 12 existing schools, building 10 new ones according to urban planning).
i) Orientation of cultural, sports and entertainment facilities: Completing the provincial, regional cultural, entertainment and sport centers. Area of about 70.9 ha includes city-level physical training and sports centers, arranged according to planning zones; developing modern sports forms associated with the water surface, in Ha Long bay area such as boat racing, wakeboarding, diving; develop golf system system in Hong Hai, Ha Trung, Tuan Chau, Ha Khau and Dai Yen to serve tourism. Establishment of a provincial sports training and competition center in Dai Yen ward; The provincial cultural palace for children in Bach Dang ward.
j / Orientations for ensuring security and defense: To protect the current areas of land and security and defense works and areas planned for national security and defense projects. The process of implementing urban development projects and urban infrastructures implements agreements in accordance with regulations on coordination to ensure national defense and security objectives.
9. Urban design
- Protecting and developing the image of Ha Long Bay is a typical image of Ha Long urban. To renovate and upgrade the landscape of existing accent architectural works (Bai Chay bridge, Queen cable car, Sun roundabout, museum, library, planning exhibition center, clock column square, square Sun), arranging new accent works in coastal areas (Cao Xanh, Ha Phong, Cai Lan, Bai Chay, Hung Thang, Tuan Chau) and high mountain areas (Bai Tho, Ba Deo, Bai Chay, Hung Thang, Ha Khau, Tan Lap).
- Urban gateway: The gateway area at the nodes of Minh Khai, Viet Hung, Dai Yen, Cau Bang, Ha Phong, international passenger ship port in Tuan Chau, Bai Chay, Cai Lan ... is designed Attractive modern architecture and attractions, attracting tourists and people to Ha Long.
- Main space and landscape axis: Improving and upgrading the landscape of external roads (Hai Phong - Ha Long - Van Don, Highway 18), coastal road (Ha Long - Cam Pha, Cao Xanh - Ha Khanh, Bai Chay coastal road, Hung Thang - Dai Yen, Ha Long Green coastal road), main roads serving tourism and urban areas, creating attractive landscapes, with smart public utilities Modern, eco-friendly, easy to access, with its own unique image for each segment. Limit expansion, develop on a large scale to protect the natural landscape and cultural and historical values of the city. To form a number of tourist service spots of special nature, not to shield the sea view and create an urban image in the direction of looking from the sea to the city.
- Arranging squares at coastal areas (April 30; Hong Gai, Cao Xanh, Ha Phong, Hung Thang, Tuan Chau, Cai Lan), urban centers (clock columns), attached to parks , pedestrian street ... according to functional zones to create open space for community activities. Each square is designed according to different themes to create diversity, appeal and support by nearby public works and services.
- Strictly controlling high-rise construction works to suit the current situation of each area, meeting the development requirements while preserving and embellishing Ha Long Bay heritage and the ability to meet technical infrastructure. of each region. Restricting the construction of large and high-rise architectural works in hilly areas, in renovated urban areas, coastal corridors, standing on the ground to shield visibility, wind direction between urban areas and sea space. In the new development areas, high-rise development is encouraged on the basis of ensuring population control, social infrastructure and technical infrastructure requirements and in accordance with current regulations. In the intersection areas between the main urban roads, the main urban trunk lines towards the sea encourage the construction of high-rise buildings as the highlight and shape of urban space.
- Encouraging the development of inefficient and inefficient land areas to supplement the urban development land fund, tourist services, specialized green parks, public works and technical infrastructures. urban arts.
10. Orientation for planning technical infrastructure system
a) Orienting green infrastructure, following the model of smart urban
b) Traffic planning orientation
- Using Van Don and Cat Bi international airports to serve transport and aviation services. Arranging seaplane airports in Tuan Chau, Ha Phong, Cua Luc bay and airport parking lots to serve high-class tourism, ensuring absolute aviation safety and complying with the provisions of law on Transportation.
- Outbound traffic:
+ Exploiting and using Yen Vien - Cai Lan railway, arranging corridors to reserve Ha Long - Mong Cai railway along Ha Long - Van Don - Mong Cai expressways to develop passenger and cargo transport. .
+ Ensure a safe and widened corridor for Hai Phong - Ha Long - Van Don expressway, complete construction of other intersections connecting at Minh Khai, Viet Hung and Thong Nhat to create a convenient connection to the highways. Central area of Ha Long city.
+ To renovate and expand national highway 18 to meet the requirements of external traffic and ensure the requirements of cross-urban landscapes. Arrangement of roads north of Cua Luc bay and sea contour going through Cua Luc bay to reduce the load for national highway 18.
+ To renovate and upgrade Bai Chay and Tuan Chau ports, to build Ha Phong port to serve international passenger transport and tourist activities on Ha Long bay. On the basis of the approved port development planning, it is expected to develop Cua Luc gulf area into a general port area (cargo and passenger ports and construction materials) on the yacht and fishery activities; stop port activities affecting the environmental pollution of Cua Luc Bay and Ha Long Bay.
+ Planning and constructing a road connecting Ha Long city with Cam Pha city, completing the sea route in the eastern area of the city (Cau Bang, Cao Xanh - Bai Chay and Lan Be ferry - Column 8, connected to Cam Pha city).
- Urban transport
+ To build a network of urban trunk roads to meet the traffic flow and big viability, linking large population centers and urban-level works. Upgrade and renovate existing routes; building a new belt route connecting the areas of Ha Tu - Thong Nhat - Le Loi - Gieng Day, reducing the traffic flow through Bai Chay bridge, with a scale of about 50 - 60 m.
+ Inter-regional roads: Renovating and upgrading existing routes, ensuring the ability to travel and connect. To build inter-regional roads in new planning areas, ensuring a minimum road of 30 m.
+ Regional main roads: To build a network of regional main roads to ensure a minimum distance of 300-500 m, ensuring a minimum road of 22 m.
+ Bridges and tunnels: Improving and upgrading the existing bridge system to ensure the scale, technical structure and the ability to connect traffic. Building a road tunnel through Cua Luc bay connecting Bai Chay and Hon Gai, the connection location must be convenient and connected to the main urban roads.
+ Waterway: To arrange passenger and boat ports in coastal public works clusters and coastal tourist sites to support waterway traffic activities. To develop waterway transport system into a typical and convenient means of transport for tourism in Ha Long.
- Static traffic:
+ Bus station: Building 2 new bus stations (Gieng Day bus station with a size of about 3.2 ha; Eastern passenger car station of about 2.2 ha). Renovating Bai Chay bus station into an internal bus station, a public car park.
+ Parking lots: Arrange concentrated parking lots at traffic hubs, big tourist spots to meet the parking demands of tourists and tourist delegations, support the flow of personal vehicles into peak occasion Subdivisions meet the needs of on-site parking, ensuring the target of 4 m2 / person. Parking is arranged underground or floating near commercial centers, health, parks, squares, services, sports, entertainment. Area of central wards, with priority for underground parking, multi-storey parking garages.
- Study and arrange cable car routes: Cable car connecting Bai Chay area to Ba Deo hill area (Queen's cable car), cable hanging up to Loi Am pagoda, connecting traffic to the top of Bai Tho mountain. .. to develop tourism.
c) Orientation of high-level construction planning.
Planning the height of the construction of urban areas suitable to the existing rainwater drainage system, taking advantage of the natural terrain, prioritizing the retention of the existing green tree system. Supplementing measures to ensure safety, preventing landslides in high-risk areas (areas of mining and coastal hills; coastal areas ...) suitable to climate change and water scenarios sea level rise.
For areas which have been built stably, in the construction of intermingled buildings, the ground leveling level must be preserved or only leveled locally in accordance with the current construction situation and regional conditions, ensuring no impact to surface drainage of the area. Supplementing technical solutions such as embankments, drainage ditches, wave walls; soft solutions such as wave breaking nets, mangrove plantations ... for high-altitude areas, so it is not guaranteed; embankments and retaining walls against landslides with areas along hills and fields.
For newly built coastal areas in the wards of Hung Thang, Ha Khau, Dai Yen, Viet Hung, Tuan Chau ... the minimum construction height of the construction area of Hxd ≥ +3.5 m; Hxd industrial zone ≥ +3.7 m; Hxd green park area ≥ 3.0 m. Constructing waves of breakwaters and breakwaters to protect coastal construction works with appropriate elevations of actual climate change and sea level rise.
For new construction areas in Ha Khanh, Ha Lam, Ha Phong, Ha Trung and Ha Tu wards, it will be built on the regional topography, leveling and creating ground at industrial parks, warehouses and mines. charcoal.
For the mining areas for coal mining: reverting should reduce the slope, create the ground, green cover to reduce the risk of leaching and erosion in the period of not changing the purpose of use.
d) Orientation of surface water drainage planning
- Construction of rainwater drainage systems must ensure rainwater drainage throughout the basin. Private rainwater drainage system completely in new construction areas and semi-private systems in the current areas.
- Collecting surface drainage systems according to the basins to open open canals and regulating lakes, before escaping to Cua Luc bay and Ha Long bay. On the main drainage lines, to encourage the arrangement of regulating reservoirs at convenient locations to reduce the cross section of water drainage and storage systems in service of non-daily-life needs and improve the regional micro-climate conditions. .
- Regularly renovate drainage ditches and culverts; periodic dredging and construction of embankments of coastal sections, rivers, streams and lakes in the region, building retaining walls in areas prone to landslides.
d) Orientation for planning power and energy supply
- Demand for electricity supply by 2030 is 939MW (equivalent to 900MVA); by 2040 is 1,362MW (equivalent to 1,300MVA).
- Using the national power source from the transformer stations in the region (500KV Quang Ninh, 220KV Hoanh Bo, 220KV Quang Ninh, 110KV border gate, 110KV Ha Tu, 110KV Gieng Day, 110KV Cai Lan, 110KV Cai Dam, 110KV specialized in Ha Lam coal) and new construction of transformer stations in new development areas (220KV Ha Long, 110KV Cao Thang, 110KV Hung Thang, 110KV Viet Hung, 110KV IPs Tuan Chau, 110KV Yen Cu ...) .
- High-voltage network.
+ 220KV grid: Building a new 220KV line of Quang Ninh - Ha Long Thermal Power with a length of 14 km of dual roads.
+ Grid 110KV: Building new 110KV lines (Ha Long - Giap Khau, Ha Long - Ha Lam Coal, Giap Khau - Cao Thang, branches going to Hung Thang, Tuan Chau, Yen Cu ...).
- Medium voltage network (22KV, 35KV): Existing inappropriate 35KV medium voltage lines will be moved, renovated and upgraded to 22KV voltage and follow planned roads, new urban areas and zones. 22KV grid area is built, renovated and arranged underground.
- Low voltage network: The low voltage grid is newly built in urban areas and areas in the city center, arranged underground in standard cable ditches; low-voltage transformer stations in the city center areas, tourist resorts and new urban areas, which use kiosky-type closed-type stations.
e) Orientation of post and telecommunications planning
- Develop and improve the quality of postal networks, combine the provision of public services with commercial services to meet the needs of social development.
- Strengthening synchronous implementation of information technology application systems to serve people in all areas of socio-economic life.
- Upgrade switching technology. To strongly develop information technology infrastructure in the direction of modernization, high speed, broadband, ensuring information security, network security, effective application of cloud computing technology to update the trend of world.
- To study and invest in developing a centralized information technology park and software park in association with centers for storing, processing and supplying data and information technology services to the market.
- Constructing a synchronous and contingent transmission network to ensure safety when there is a sudden increase in demand during festivals or when natural disasters occur. It is expected to build 06 additional hosts to host the existing Ha Long, long-term service until 2050. Create a foundation for data transmission infrastructure for the deployment of smart urban in Ha Long city.
g) Orientation of water supply planning
Planning 2 water supply systems in 2 eastern areas of Ha Long city and the west of Ha Long city.
- Eastern area of Ha Long city
Total water demand by 2030 is 75,000 m3 / day; by 2040 is 90,000 m3 / day. Using water sources from Cao Van Lake and Luong Ky Lake.
Water supply focal works include:
+ Upgrade Dien Vong Water Plant to ensure water supply capacity for the area of Dong Ha Long area of 50,000 m3 / day.
+ Upgrading Hoanh Bo Water Plant to ensure water supply capacity for Dong Ha Long area of 10,000 m3 / day.
+ Newly build Luong Ky water plant, ensuring water supply capacity for Dong Ha Long area of 30,000 m3 / day.
Water supply network: Build 01 additional pipeline of D700 mm diameter from Dien Vong water plant. New construction of D600 mm transmission line from Bieu Ky Water Plant. Continue to use the existing water supply network on the basis of maintaining, maintaining and upgrading capacity and avoiding losses; developing distribution pipe network connecting loop circuits for existing areas and new urban areas.
- Area west of Ha Long city
Total water demand by 2030 is 80,000 m3 / day; by 2040 is 105,000 m3 / day. Using water from Thac Nhoong dam on Khe Cai river (expected to build lake on Khe Cai river) and Yen Lap lake.
+ Key projects:
. Upgrade Dong Ho Water Plant to ensure water supply capacity for Tay Ha Long area of 20,000 m3 / day.
. Upgrading Yen Lap Water Plant, ensuring water supply capacity for West Ha Long area 60,000 m3 / day.
. To build a new Dong Dang water plant, ensuring a water supply capacity of 30,000 m3 / day for Tay Ha Long area.
+ Water supply network: To build and supplement 02 transmission lines of D600 mm diameter from Yen Lap water plant and transmission pipeline of D500 mm diameter from Dong Ho water plant. Continue to use the existing water supply network on the basis of maintaining, maintaining and upgrading capacity and avoiding losses; developing distribution pipe network connecting loop circuits for existing areas and new urban areas.
h) Planning orientations for wastewater collection and treatment
- Total amount of waste water to be collected and treated by 2040 is about 135,000 m3 / day.
- Domestic wastewater:
Existing residential areas that already have a common drainage system will build a semi-private drainage system (a sewer system) to separate wastewater to the treatment stations; New construction areas will build their own sewerage system. The whole city is divided into 06 main basins:
+ Dong Ha Long area is divided into 2 main basins
. Basin 1: Hon Gai central area. Waste water collected and transported to Ha Khanh wastewater treatment station. Estimated capacity until 2040 is about 34,000 m3 / day
. Basin 2: Eastern area of Hon Gai. Waste water is collected and transported to Ha Phong wastewater treatment station. Estimated capacity until 2040 is about 14,000 m3 / day.
+ Tay Ha Long area is divided into 4 main basins including:
. Basin 1: The central area of Bai Chay waste water is collected and transported to Ha Khau wastewater treatment station, with a projected capacity of 20,000 m3 / day by 2040. The Bai Chay wastewater treatment station will now stop operating after the Ha Khau wastewater treatment plant operates.
. Basin 2: Viet Hung ward area, wastewater is collected and transported to Viet Hung wastewater treatment station; Estimated capacity until 2040 is about 6,000 m3 / day.
. Basin 3: The area west of Dai Yen ward, wastewater is collected and transported to Dai Yen 1 wastewater treatment station; Estimated capacity until 2040 is about 10,000 m3 / day.
+ Projects on tourism, service and urban development in remote areas, construction projects before the city's drainage system is built, tourist boats operating on the bay must have separate wastewater collection and treatment system.
- Production wastewater:
+ Concentrated industrial zones and clusters: Waste water from the factories is preliminary treated in the factory and then treated at the centralized wastewater treatment plant of the industrial park to reach the limit A according to QCVN 40: 2011 before discharging to the outside environment.
+ Wastewater from mining areas: According to the nature of waste water and the conditions of each area, it is necessary to build different waste water treatment works (waste water treatment for production and daily life), and treat them up to standards before escape to the environment.
- Medical waste water: Medical waste water should be collected and treated separately in each hospital to achieve QCVN28 / 2010 / BTNMT before exiting to the general collection system.
i) Orientation of solid waste collection and treatment planning
Planning of solid waste collection and treatment.
The total amount of solid waste generated by 2040 is about 1,154 tons / day.
- All types of solid waste must be classified at source. Industrial and hazardous medical waste must be collected and transported separately.
- Solid waste, after being collected, will be transported to the centralized waste treatment complex in the province in Hoanh Bo district.
k) Orientation of planning and management of cemeteries
Do not arrange new cemeteries within the city; zoning and closing existing cemeteries in the city (Deo Sen, Ha Khau, Ha Tu ...). Small, scattered, inadequate cemeteries, or in the land use planning, must have a plan on closure and planting of isolated trees, when there is a need to use land, they may move to the collective cemeteries. middle Embellish and build funeral homes according to the partitions to serve the needs of the people.
l) Orientation of space planning and underground technical infrastructure
Building underground space system in public buildings, services, high-rise buildings, connecting with underground parking and pedestrian tunnels to create a complete underground space to serve the needs of the people towns and visitors in urban focus areas.
Building a road tunnel through Cua Luc bay to connect motorized traffic and public transport between the two sides of the Gulf; arrange underground parking in locations capable of connecting to the area of underground public works and apartment buildings; Priority is given to the construction of underground walkways connecting commercial and service areas and at major intersections on road 18, sea routes and in high-density urban areas.
Arranging underground technical infrastructure works at the main traffic routes of the city with the density of underground pipelines with the main transmission function, which will be planned into the main tunnel system, along some routes. such as: National Highway 18, sea contour, inter-regional roads, areas and roads in residential areas can arrange distribution tunnels, technical ditches, cable tank culverts, ... for connecting to works used.
11. Urban economy
a) Programs and projects prioritized for investment in stages:
- The period of 2019-2020: Completing the system of urban architectural planning management tools; improve urban infrastructure system; to formulate a scheme on green urban development in association with a smart urban model; complete traffic routes and intersections with Ha Long - Van Don expressway and Cua Luc tunnel; ongoing tourism infrastructure projects in Bai Chay, Hung Thang and Tuan Chau.
- Period 2021 - 2030: Developing and improving the quality of coastal space; complete construction of coastal roads, public spaces and coastal public services; expand the urban area to the east (Ha Phong), to the west (Dai Yen) and expand to the north of Cua Luc bay (Hoanh Bo). To renovate and embellish existing urban areas, raise the efficiency of exploitation and use of existing land funds; to develop urban traffic systems such as Cua Luc tunnel, urban railways, public transport routes and other types of waterway traffic to enhance traffic connections between regions; developing social infrastructure system, meeting the criteria of urban type 1, towards international standards, the infrastructure is designed to serve the city and serve the tourism service activities.
- Period 2031 - 2040: Expanding connection to neighboring areas such as Hoanh Bo, Quang Yen and Cam Pha to create a harmonious development space, based on the principle of preserving and promoting Ha Long Bay's value. Exploiting transition areas such as Cai Lan area, coal mining field, production facilities to create urban services, urban parks and supplement development space for Ha Long city. Attracting the development of architectural works to create urban accents.
12. Strategic environmental assessment
Implementing synchronous solutions to protect the environment of Ha Long Bay and Cua Luc Bay. Protection and restoration of ecosystems and biodiversity: especially mangrove ecosystems around Cua Luc, Dai Yen and Quang Yen bays, coral ecosystems in Ha Long bay; revert to mineral mining fields.
Carrying out the conversion of coal mining, industrial production and cargo transport activities to reduce the risk of pollution to the urban environment of Ha Long city and contribute to the protection of Ha Long Bay heritage.
Strictly control urban construction activities, especially the construction of projects in tidal areas and hilly areas to ensure the landscape environment and negative impacts on the urban environment. Marketing.
Implementation of climate change adaptation measures to cope with the negative impacts of climate change. Applying science and technology and technology; development of climate change adaptation plan; to formulate a plan for prevention of environmental accidents, especially in industrial development areas along Cua Luc gulf, areas of tourist boats and mineral exploitation areas; zoning areas of ecological protection, biodiversity conservation and landscape protection.
13. Regulations on management according to the general planning scheme
Promulgating the Regulation on management according to the project of adjusting the general planning of Ha Long city to 2040, with a vision till 2050, enclosed with this approval decision.
14. Organization of implementation
+ Assign Quang Ninh Provincial People's Committee:
- Organization of publicizing planning projects.
- Organize review and formulation of subdivision planning, detailed planning, urban design in accordance with the project of adjusting the general planning of Ha Long city to 2040, with vision to 2050 approved.
- Organizing the establishment and promulgation of the Regulation on management of architectural planning of Ha Long city, serving as a basis for managing construction activities in the city.
- Develop mechanisms and policies related to finance and land to implement investment priority projects.
+ Assign the concerned ministries, branches and localities on the basis of the approved planning in coordination with the People's Committee of Quang Ninh province to implement the branch plannings, construction plannings and urban plannings in their localities. ensure consistency and consistency.
+ Request the Quang Ninh People's Committee to assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries, branches and localities in, organizing the adjustment of the general planning of Ha Long city till 2040, with a vision toward 2050 ensuring consistency with Land use planning has been approved by the Government.
Source: Vitic / thuvienphapluat.vn
Program on conservation and development of Vietnamese craft villages in a period of 2021 - 2030
Implementation plan of marine aquaculture development project in Ninh Binh province to 2030 with a vision to 2045
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Kien Giang province
Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021-2030 in Gia Lai province
Action plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Hanoi city
Plan on implementing Decision No.923/QD-TTG dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving science and technology program for new rural construction in a period of 2021-2025 in Vinh Long province
Plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in Bac Kan province in a period of 2021 - 2030 with a vision to 2050
Action plan on implementing livestock development strategy in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2045 in Hanoi city
Implementation plan of Vietnam's forestry development strategy for a period of 2021-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Gia Lai province
National master plan in a period of 2021-2030, vision to 2050
Program on strengthening environmental protection, food safety and rural clean water supply in building new countryside in a period of 2021-2025
Digital transformation program on building new countryside, towards smart new countryside in a period of 2021 - 2025
Rural tourism development program on new rural construction in a period of 2021 - 2025
Project on development of trade, e-commerce systems and border trade in Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030