Master plan for development of Mui Ne national tourism park, Binh Thuan province to 2025, vision to 2030Monday, July 1,2019
AsemconnectVietnam - The boundary of Mui Ne National Park is defined as follows: The North is limited by Vo Nguyen Giap route and provincial roads 715, 716 and 716B; East borders Luy river and East Sea; west along the administrative boundary of Phu Hai ward, Phan Thiet city; South China Sea borders
1. Location, scale, boundary of Mui Ne National Park
sir) Mui Ne National Park is located on the coastal strip from Hoa Phu commune, Tuy Phong district to the end of Phu Hai ward, Phan Thiet city; Binh Thuan Province; covering an area of about 14,760 ha, of which the area of core zone is concentrated to develop, forming tourist functional areas is about 1,000 ha.
b) The boundary of Mui Ne National Park is defined as follows: The North is limited by Vo Nguyen Giap route and provincial roads 715, 716 and 716B; East borders Luy river and East Sea; west along the administrative boundary of Phu Hai ward, Phan Thiet city; South China Sea borders.
2. Development perspective
a) Sustainable development of Mui Ne National Park towards green growth, protection of ecological and landscape environment, especially Bau Trang, Bau Sen landscapes and coastal sand hills, effectively responding to changes climate, prevention of natural disasters, coastal erosion; harmonious development between tourism and mining, agriculture, forestry, fisheries and energy; ensuring the interests of the State, the population and enterprises, implementing social justice, maintaining national security, social order and safety and poverty reduction.
b) Focus on developing tourism in depth, attaching importance to quality and efficiency, diversifying products on the basis of exploiting and promoting the advantages of marine tourism resources to form solid tourism products In particular, especially sea resorts, marine sports, coupled with attaching importance to exploiting the values of Cham relics and cultures and the values of unique sand hill terrain landscapes, creating a groundbreaking basis for bringing the area Mui Ne National Park has become a high quality resort.
c) Development of Mui Ne National Park in close connection with tourist destinations in Binh Thuan province, in the South Central Coast and Southeastern tourism areas.
3. Development goals
a) General objectives
To concentrate on investing in perfecting the system of material and technical infrastructures to meet the criteria of the national tourist resort; attracting high-caliber strategic investors to develop Mui Ne tourist area to become an attractive destination, playing an important role in the tourism system of the South Central Coast tourism region and the whole country. Striving to 2030, Mui Ne National Park Zone becomes one of the leading destinations of the Asia-Pacific Region.
b) Specific objectives
- Regarding tourists: In 2025, about 9.0 million visitors will be welcomed, including about 1.5 million international visitors. Strive to welcome about 14.0 million visitors in 2030, of which international visitors reach over 2.5 million.
- Total revenue from tourists (at current prices): 2025 VND 24 trillion. Strive to reach about VND 50 trillion by 2030.
- Development of accommodation rooms: Demand for accommodation rooms up to 2025 over 21,000 rooms and 2030 over 41,000 rooms.
- Employment targets: Create jobs for about 24,000 direct employees by 2025 and over 45,000 people by 2030.
4. Major development orientations
a) Developing the tourist market
- From now to 2025:
+ Continuing to maintain and expand market share in traditional international tourist markets such as Russia and Eastern European countries, Europe, North America, Northern Europe and Southeast Asia. Gradually approach and dominate the high-end market segment from China and Northeast Asian countries such as Korea and Japan.
+ For the domestic tourist market, focus on attracting high-spending segment from big cities and prefer marine tourism products such as sea resort, marine ecology, sports sea.
- The period after 2025: Maintaining the stable growth of market shares in traditional domestic and international tourist markets. For international tourists, increasing access, attracting potential tourist markets, has a high number of foreign tourists such as India, Oceania, Middle East (focusing on Arab countries).
b) Development of tourism products
- The key products of Mui Ne National Park:
+ Marine tourism products: Focus on developing sea resorts, marine eco-tourism and marine sports.
+ The ecotourism products to exploit the landscape and topography "Cat": Tourism to visit, explore the landscape and ecosystem of sand hills and sports on sandy terrain.
- Important tourism products:
+ Tourism products exploiting local cultural characteristics: visiting cultural and historical relics, studying traditional culture, especially Cham culture and traditional festivals of indigenous inhabitants .
+ Tourism products associated with the community: Resort tourism at home, traditional village tourism, fishing village tourism.
+ Urban tourism products: festivals, cultural events, sports and tourism; Street art activities.
- Develop complementary products, including: night entertainment, special entertainment products, high-tech entertainment, folk performing activities, folk performances. , shopping for handicraft products and souvenirs.
c) Organization of tourism development space
- Forming the main tourist zones of Mui Ne National Park:
+ Bac Binh high-class tourism zone (coastal strip from Hoa Thang to Long Son beach, in the Northeast of Mui Ne National Park, area of about 500 hectares): As a driving force, nuclear decided in Mui Ne National Park development orientation. This area focuses on developing multi-function tourism complexes with high-class tourism products, especially resorts, sports, entertainment, agriculture and urban combination, exploring island and sea.
+ Mui Ne beach tourism subdivision (coastal strip of Mui Ne and Ham Tien areas, Phan Thiet city, an area of about 340 ha): It is the core zone of the National Park. This area focuses on developing public spaces in combination with small and medium-sized resort models; diversify tourism products, especially entertainment products, night activities.
+ Specialized tourism subdivision - Cat tourism (part of Mui Ne ward, Phan Thiet city and Thien Nghiep commune, an area of about 100 hectares): It is an area to exploit sandy and fertile landscape features agriculture, developing new and unique tourism products, contributing to diversify products for Mui Ne National Park such as resorts, sand sports combined tourism products associated with agricultural ecology, foreign.
- Developing 04 service centers associated with urban development areas in accordance with urban development orientation of Binh Thuan province, with the function of providing complementary services, products and logistics for Mui Ne National Park. , including:
- Important tourist destinations:
+ Bau Trang scenic spot (Hoa Thang commune, Bac Binh district): Implementation of strict protection, determined to be a unique symbol of Mui Ne. Orientation to exploit landscape values associated with environmental protection.
+ Hon Rom Amusement Park (Mui Ne Ward, Phan Thiet City): developing in the model of a theme amusement park with modern and high-tech entertainment products.
- Satellite tourist destinations of Mui Ne National Park include: Phan Thiet Tourist Urban; tourist resorts and spots in the surrounding areas belong to Ham Thuan Nam, Ham Thuan Bac and La Gi towns.
- Focus on developing main tourist routes:
+ Road tourism route: Developed along the national highways 1A, 28, 28B and the North-South highway connecting Mui Ne National Park with key points for tourism development, resorts and tourist sites in Thanh Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang (Khanh Hoa) and South Central Coast provinces, Da Lat (Lam Dong) and Central Highlands provinces, Hanoi and the Northern provinces.
+ Rail travel route: Based on the North-South railway system and high-speed railway, connecting to Mui Ne National Park in the axis of Phan Thiet City - Ho Chi Minh City (to the South) and Nha Trang - Da Nang - Hanoi to the North.
+ Tourist route by sea: To build a tourist marina at Phan Thiet port connecting Mui Ne National Park with domestic and international sea travel routes.
+ Tour route by air: Connect Mui Ne National Park with international via Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City) and Cam Ranh Airport (Khanh Hoa). After 2025, develop air travel routes from Phan Thiet airport to domestic and international tourist markets.
d) Orientations for infrastructure development, material and technical facilities for tourism
- Development of accommodation facilities system:
+ Prioritize the development of various types of high-class accommodation establishments in association with specific tourist and leisure products in the tourist areas of Mui Ne National Park; At the same time, I attach importance to developing community-attached accommodation facilities such as resorts in fishing villages, staying at people's houses and at tourist service centers.
+ Developing high-quality accommodation types (4 - 5 star hotels, high-class and isolated resorts) and entertainment and auxiliary services, ... in Hoa Thang commune area, Hong Phong, Bac Binh district, Hoa Phu commune, Tuy Phong district, Phan Thiet city, Bung Thi hot spring area.
+ Small-scale community hotels and motels in the central area of Mui Ne and Ham Tien wards of Phan Thiet city and community tourist sites such as the fishing village of Mui Ne and Phu Hai fish sauce village.
- Development of a system of commercial and food service establishments:
+ Specialized facilities for catering services for tourists: restaurants, food service areas, outdoor food service areas.
+ The system of commercial establishments: markets, trade centers, shops selling and introducing local products, tourist night markets at urban tourist service centers; High-end shopping centers in motivated tourism zones.
- Developing entertainment facilities system: Hon Rom amusement park; entertainment areas, public spaces at tourist service centers and motivational tourist zones; entertainment areas on beaches and sand hill areas.
- Develop a system of sports facilities in motive tourism zones to serve various types of sports combined with tourism development such as kayaking, paragliding, windsurfing, air balloon, umbrella bowl, terrain motor on sand, sport on sand.
- Development of tourism infrastructure:
+ Accelerating the implementation of frame technical infrastructure projects for tourism such as Phan Thiet airport, port system and tourist wharf, electricity and water supply projects; wastewater and solid waste treatment works.
+ Completing the internal transportation system such as coastal roads, the route connecting the main zones of Mui Ne National Park.
+ Proposing investment and upgrading of Phan Thiet harbor to allow international visitors to welcome; build some routes to the sea and public beach along the coastal route of Hoa Thang - Hoa Phu.
5. Investment orientation
a) Effectively use resources to support investment from the state budget; promote the mobilization of resources in society to invest in developing the technical infrastructure system of the National Park.
b) Strengthen to attract strategic investors to invest in developing material and technical facilities to serve tourism, tourism service facilities at tourist service centers and dynamic tourism zones according to Planning approved.
6. Solutions for implementing planning
a) Solutions on policy mechanisms and planning management
- Organization of public announcement of planning and implementation of plannings and projects according to law provisions.
- Carry out review of approved projects in the National Park area to ensure compliance with this planning. For projects with investment policies, the progress of implementation is too slow or the time for extension is not carried out, it is necessary to check and make a recovery plan. Do not grant coastal land for projects to develop tourism technical facilities, not allowing projects to encroach on the sea.
- The construction investment, construction investment management within the Mui Ne National Park area complies with the regulations on construction, approved construction planning, management regulations of Mui Ne National Park and regulations. Other relevant laws.
- The conversion of land use purpose for tourism development within this Plan should comply with the provisions of the law on land and the direction of the Secretariat on strengthening the Party's leadership. with forest management, protection and development and current legal regulations. The transfer of defense land to localities for management and use within this Planning (if any) shall comply with the provisions of Article 148 of the Land Law.
- Supplement and perfect the system of tourism development mechanisms and policies; study and propose the promulgation of specific and preferential mechanisms and policies for Mui Ne National Park to attract strategic investors. To attach importance to improving administrative procedures in investment activities along the direction of simplifying and enhancing the State's support in ground clearance activities.
- Strengthen coordination of interdisciplinary and inter-regional action in planning implementation; periodically check and supervise to promptly remove difficulties and difficulties in the process of implementing the planning.
b) Solutions on investment and attraction of investment capital
- Taking advantage of domestic and foreign investment capital sources to accelerate the investment process of building frame technical infrastructure systems and supporting investment in technical infrastructure projects to the foot of the project fence. To attach importance to mobilizing ODA capital for tourism infrastructure projects and making use of international support.
- Publicizing programs, projects and projects on tourism development through electronic portals of Phan Thiet city, Binh Thuan province and the southern central coastal region.
- Periodically organize conferences to promote investment in Mui Ne National Park, in which focusing on promoting investment in projects in priority projects and in some key markets.
- Strengthening the integration of targeted programs and projects of other sectors related to tourism development investment.
d) Solutions for human resource development
- Diversifying forms of training, improving the quality of tourism human resources; encourage training and use of local human resources, especially human resources of ethnic minorities.
- Support from the budget to organize short-term training programs on tourism and awareness raising for the community; support training in changing jobs from agricultural workers to tourism services.
- Promulgating remuneration policies to attract highly skilled and professional tourism personnel.
- Strengthening links with specialized training institutions and large tourism enterprises to organize training and retraining to improve the quality of existing human resources and create new human resources.
d) Solutions on application of science and technology
- Applying scientific and technological achievements in researching and protecting natural resources and tourism environment, especially in monitoring and warning of natural disasters and environmental incidents.
- Studying and applying clean and environmentally-friendly energy technology solutions, energy-saving measures and clean water in tourist service establishments.
- Promote research and application of advanced science and technology into management activities, training human resources for tourism, market research and promotion and tourism promotion. Focusing on the application of virtual reality technology and artificial intelligence, virtual tour assistant, tourist digital map, application software on smartphones to support tourists before, during and after the trip , developing smart tourism.
e) Solution on promotion and promotion of branding of the tourist area
- Develop a variety of documents, publications, brand identity tools with many different languages. Strengthen tourism promotion and investment activities in the form of farmtrip, tourism fairs.
- Develop strategies, product development plans, markets, promote and promote, build brand with long-term vision.
- Promote and propagate tourism on the mass media, pay attention to the means of promoting new technologies, mobile applications to provide tourist information in Mui Ne National Park.
g) Market solutions and tourism products
- Deploying the tourism market research and investigation system, collecting data documents to build marketing strategies and brand destination building, as well as taking measures to respond to market fluctuations. .
- Diversifying products for tourism, creating unique features, increasing attractiveness for tourists, giving visitors many different experiences when coming to Mui Ne National Park. Focusing on developing typical tourism products associated with beautiful beaches, attractive sea sports zones, unique sand hill attractions and visitors' feet.
- Organize tourism information network, including tourist information centers at traffic hubs and public areas; forming a high-speed and free wireless internet network in Mui Ne National Park.
h) Solution to link tourism development
- Link to organize activities to promote the tourism triangle "Binh Thuan - Lam Dong - Ho Chi Minh City" with the product chain "Phan Thiet Sea - Lam Dong Flower - Saigon Market".
- Organizing activities of cultural and artistic exchanges, sports competitions and promoting and promoting national and international tourism. Expanding and promoting bilateral cooperation relations to enhance contact, promotion, introduction and attraction of investment.
- Cooperate with airlines to open direct international routes to key markets of Mui Ne National Park.
i) Solutions to protect the environment and respond to climate change
- Promote inspection, examination, supervision, strictly handle violations of law in the field of environmental protection, especially in environmental protection and coastal water protection.
- Solution to protect Bau Trang scenic spot: Organize zoning, landmarks and publicize the boundary of landscape protection area; moving activities affecting landscape and environment; no license for mineral exploitation and construction within the boundary of landscape protection area; build and implement specific regulations on environmental protection of Bau Trang scenic spots for tourists.
- Strengthen the system of monitoring, monitoring and early warning of extreme climatic phenomena, including information systems on the basis of modern equipment and technical qualifications.
- Make the most of financial and technical support from countries and international organizations and study and formulate policies to encourage, encourage and support investors in the areas of response and mitigation. impact of climate change, especially in tourism.
k) Solutions to ensure security and defense
- Ensuring socio-economic development in association with security and defense according to the provisions of the Prime Minister's Decision No. 13/2012 / QD-TTg of February 23, 2012, promulgating the Regulation on economic integration - society with defense in defense areas; creating favorable conditions for tourism development. Strictly manage tourism service business activities, timely grasp issues related to security and national defense to have a timely solution to handle situations.
- Not planning on the area of Mui Ne National Park, the area of the terrain area is of special importance in the defense of the National defense, the priority should be given to the defense tasks that have been Prime Minister. Government approved at Decision No. 2412 / QD-TTg December 19, 2011.
- Closely coordinate with police and military forces in the process of implementing specific plans; inspect and check the progress and effectiveness of implementing component projects, ensuring tourism development associated with the task of protecting security and national defense.
- In the process of elaborating detailed planning projects, specific investment projects within the National Park area must have the opinions of the Ministry of Defense, the Military Region 7 Command and the army units stationed on the area in accordance with regulations, ensuring that it does not affect the topographic areas prioritized for national defense tasks approved by the Prime Minister in Decision No. 2412 / QD-TTg dated December 19, 2011 and positions of national defense and defense works, military activities in this area, eliminating the risk of harm to national security.
- Strengthening propaganda, mobilizing people and tourists to raise awareness about national security protection, voluntarily participating in the movement of the entire people to protect the national security and build the national defense.
l) Solutions to preserve and promote the value of local cultural heritage
- Raising people's awareness of the meaning of preserving and developing tourism resources and cultural identity through environmental education programs, learning about the source with various forms of propaganda , deeply social.
- Encourage local communities to participate in cultural heritage conservation, especially in the preservation and preservation of Cham art and culture. Support to preserve and promote the value of traditional handicrafts, facilitate the development of tourism products from traditional handicrafts to local communities.
- Spending the state budget for the implementation of projects to preserve Bau Trang scenic spots and areas of unique sand hill landscape.
7. Organization of implementation
a) Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
- Leading and coordinating with the People's Committee of Binh Thuan Province, relevant ministries and agencies to appraise investment projects under planning or influential projects, greatly impacting Mui Ne National Park. Projects prioritized for investment within the scope of this National Park are based on the scale and nature of each project and must have the opinion of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in accordance with the law.
- Coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment to support the People's Committee of Binh Thuan Province to implement socialization of tourism development investment and call for investment capital to develop tourism in this National Park.
- Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries and branches in, examining and supervising the implementation of the Planning.
b) Ministry of Planning and Investment
- Coordinate with the Ministry of Finance to synthesize and balance the state budget's partial support funding for the implementation of the planning according to the provisions of the State Budget Law and relevant documents.
- Presiding over and coordinating with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, relevant ministries and branches and the People's Committee of Binh Thuan province to organize the allocation of investment capital for annual climate change projects during the implementation process. planning.
c) The concerned ministries and branches within the scope of their assigned functions and tasks shall assume the prime responsibility and coordinate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the People's Committee of Binh Thuan province and concerned agencies in implementing zoning.
d) People's Committee of Binh Thuan Province
- Organization of planning announcement; develop implementation plan; regular inspection and supervision; conducting preliminary review of the planning to propose competent authorities to adjust and supplement contents; ensuring synchronous and uniform integration into provincial planning in the period of 2021 - 2030 in accordance with the provisions of law on planning.
- Promulgate regulations on management of Mui Ne National Park, including regulations on development investment, tourism service business activities, activities of tourists and communities in the protection. natural resources and environment and suitable to the task of ensuring island defense and security.
- Review and evaluate investment effectiveness and adjust project orientation in accordance with this Plan. Resolutely to get out of the National Park, the projects are not suitable for the viewpoint and orientation of sustainable tourism development of Mui Ne National Park.
- Review and complete mechanisms and policies on investment incentives and incentives; in which prioritize strategic investors to invest in the implementation of the National Park development projects. Integrating tourism investment with investment in other sectors and promoting investment in tourism development.
- Leading and coordinating with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Ministry of Planning and Investment to organize activities to promote investment in Mui Ne National Park in accordance with the approved plan. Based on the actual situation of implementation, the People's Committee of Binh Thuan Province and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism may agree to adjust the name, decide to supplement or reduce the project.
- Continue to maintain the Climate Change Response Board, coordinate with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Ministry of Planning and Investment and related ministries and branches to seek grants and loans for implementation. climate change programs and projects at Mui Ne National Park.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Adjusted master plan of Vung Tau city, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province till 2035
Directive on medium-term public investment plan for a period of 2021 - 2025
Plan on implementing remote sensing development strategy until 2030, vision to 2040 in Bac Ninh province
Plan on implementing Directive No. 26 / CT-TTg dated September 4, 2018 of the Prime Minister on stepping up international economic integration towards more efficient and effective directions in Hoa Binh province
Scheme on strengthening State management against the avoidance of trade remedies and origin fraud measures
Directive on solutions to promote growth and sustainable development in the southern key economic region
Adjusted master plan on transport development in northern key economic region through 2020 and orientation toward 2030
Overall plan for developing national tourism zone of Thac Ba lake, Yen Bai province till 2025, vision to 2030
Adjusted master plan of Ha Long city to 2040, vision to 2050
Project of building a competitive transport market in direction of developing multi-modal transportation
Adjusted master urban plan of Bac Ninh province to 2035, vision to 2050
Target program of electricity supply for rural, mountain and islands region in a period of 2016 - 2020
Master plan on development of Dankia – Suoi Vang national tourism park, Lam Dong province till 2025, vision to 2030
Adjusting general plan of Ha Long city to 2040, vision to 2050