Implementation plan of national action program on sustainable production and consumption in 2023 in Ca Mau ProvinceFriday, July 7,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - Supporting businesses and consumers to apply innovative solutions and methods in production and business, sustainable linkages to effectively use resources, fuel, raw materials, and minimize waste generation, promoting circular economy and sustainable development; sustainable production and consumption activities are implemented synchronously and sustainably; promote production, domestic consumption, import and export activities, create stable jobs and green jobs, promote sustainable lifestyles, improve people's quality of life, contribute to economic development circulation in the province
I. Purpose, requirements
1. Supporting businesses and consumers to apply innovative solutions and methods in production and business, sustainable linkages to effectively use resources, fuel, raw materials and minimize waste generation, promoting circular economy and sustainable development; sustainable production and consumption activities are implemented synchronously and sustainably; promote production, domestic consumption, import and export activities, create stable jobs and green jobs, promote sustainable lifestyles, improve people's quality of life, contribute to economic development circulation in the province.
2. Promote sustainable production and consumption in direction of a product life cycle approach, promoting linkages in all stages from resource extraction, fuel and raw materials to production, distribution, consumption and waste, remove, focus on repair, maintenance, reuse and recycling in all stages of product life cycle; attach importance to innovation, creativity, application of environmentally friendly technologies, improvement of equipment and management processes in order to improve and enhance position and competitiveness of environmentally friendly enterprises.
3. Raise awareness and strengthen social responsibility of communities, businesses, organizations and individuals on sustainable production and consumption (from production, circulation, distribution, consumption, recycling, reuse); mobilize participation and contributions of all sectors of society, in which businesses and consumers play a central role.
1. Striving for 60% of enterprises and establishments in industrial zones, clusters and craft villages to be popularized and raise awareness of sustainable production and consumption.
2. Striving for 50% of supermarkets and trade centers not to use non-degradable plastic bags; switch to using environmentally friendly packaging products to gradually replace disposable plastic packaging products, which are difficult to decompose.
3. Organize 02 - 03 propaganda campaigns to raise awareness about sustainable lifestyle and consumption.
4. Disseminate and replicate models of cleaner production, models of sustainable production and consumption.
5. Building and promoting sustainable supply chain development; encourage distribution of environmentally friendly products, which are labeled with eco labels at supermarkets and trade centers.
6. Encourage integration of content on sustainable production and consumption in training and teaching programs at all levels.
III. Tasks and solutions
1. Promote communication on sustainable production and consumption
- Propaganda to raise awareness of all levels, sectors, organizations and individuals about sustainable production and consumption, especially production and development of clean, safe and sustainable agriculture; production of environmentally friendly products; savvy consumer.
- Organizing propaganda and training to raise awareness about the benefits of applying cleaner production in industry; researching, developing and applying science and technology in farming and production for all levels, enterprises, industrial production facilities and people in the province.
- Propagate use of environmentally friendly packaging products to gradually replace disposable plastic packaging products, which are difficult to decompose at supermarkets and trade centers.
- Develop documentation to guide waste reduction, collection and reuse; using environmentally friendly materials, products and packaging; organize dissemination of guidance and replication of good models and practices on green and sustainable distribution.
2. Promote clean production, produce environmentally friendly products, apply models and link sustainably along the product life cycle chain
- Support enterprises to develop a sustainable network of links according to the product life cycle chain; popularize and replicate ecological innovation models in food processing, beverage, packaging and other economic sectors; technical guidance on good product life cycle management, chemical products according to international commitments and practices; creating conditions for producers of OCOP products to develop stably and sustainably, contributing to rural economic development and improving competitiveness in the market.
- Urgently review and make detailed planning of industrial zones and clusters suitable to the local development situation in order to attract development of enterprises to invest in developing concentrated industries and professions in a sustainable way.
- Support development, application, popularization and replication of waste reduction, recovery, collection, reuse and recycling models; circular economic models of resources, fuels and materials in production and consumption activities.
- Technical support for assessment of cleaner production for industrial production, business, trade and service establishments in the field of industry and trade, and rural industrial establishments.
- Building, applying and disseminating support tools in management to apply cleaner production to production and distribution enterprises.
- Support enterprises in implementing import-export activities to develop guiding documents for enterprises according to international commitments.
- Support in providing information, guidance and dissemination to consumers about organic products, products labeled eco-friendly and environmentally friendly.
4. Integrate contents of projects, programs and plans
Implement integration into contents of existing schemes, programs and plans, specifically: plan to restructure agricultural sector; Action plan to respond to climate change; Ca Mau province's commodity export development plan for a period of 2021-2025; Develop and implement the program to support development and application of technology of the fourth industrial revolution in a period of 2021 - 2025 in the province; National program on economical and efficient use of energy; industrial promotion program... ensures completion of set targets for a period 2021 - 2025.
IV. Implementation cost
Funds for implementation of national action program on sustainable production and consumption in 2023 in the province are mobilized from following sources: state budget capital, aid capital, grants and investment capital sources of domestic and foreign enterprises, organizations and individuals and other lawful capital sources.
Local budget funds fall under responsibility of the leading units, units shall make a cost estimate for implementation in 2023 (in which, provide a basis for making detailed estimates of funding sources using the State budget according to each task) and send it to Department of Finance to summarize and submit it to the Provincial People's Committee for annual funding from the provincial budget to perform tasks assigned under this plan.
V. Implementation organization
1. Department of Industry and Trade
- To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with other departments, agencies and sectors; People's Committees of districts, cities and relevant units and organizations effectively implement this plan; report periodically and according to requirements of the program implementation of the Provincial People's Committee and Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with relevant specialized agencies in propagating and effectively deploying fight against plastic waste in field of industrial production and consumption distribution in the province; propagate and promote use of clean and environmentally friendly biofuels in goods distribution and transportation activities.
- Lead and coordinate with departments, branches, People's Committees of districts, cities and related units to organize effective implementation of documents of the Provincial People's Committee such as: Plan No.44/KH - People's Committee dated March 24, 2021 on development of commodity export in Ca Mau province in a period of 2021-2025; Plan No.03/KH-UBND dated January 3, 2020 on economical and efficient use of energy in Ca Mau province in a period from 2020-2025 and 2026-2030; Program No.03/CTr-UBND dated July 10, 2020 on industrial promotion in Ca Mau province in a period of 2021-2025. In particular, focusing on supporting establishments with typical rural industrial products, OCOP products, key products of the province... in accordance with actual needs of the locality.
- Lead and coordinate with Department of Home Affairs (Emulation - Commendation Committee) to select and propose collectives and individuals with outstanding achievements in sustainable production and consumption to report to Chairman of Committee commended by the people of the province.
2. Department of Natural Resources and Environment
- To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with other departments, agencies, mass organizations and localities in disseminating, guiding, propagating and requesting classification, collection, reuse and recycling of waste and scrap to the people, enterprises, production, business, service establishments, officials, workers, employees and members of unions.
- Build a model of waste classification, collection, reuse and recycling suitable to local conditions to learn from experience before disseminating and replicating.
- Guide and recommend intensive and super-intensive shrimp farming households to comply with regulations on environmental protection and waste treatment, especially using biogas digesters to collect and reuse waste sludge from shrimp farming.
3. Department of Science and Technology
- Implement program of science, technology and innovation in Ca Mau province in a period of 2021-2025, with a vision to 2030; supporting research and application of modern science and technology and innovation in field of sustainable production and consumption.
- Organizing connections, participating in domestic and international conferences and seminars on research, development and application of modern technologies in field of sustainable production and consumption, promoting circular economy.
- In carrying out technology appraisal of investment projects according to decentralization in Law on Technology Transfer 2017, prioritizing technology with modern and environmentally friendly materials and products, minimizing impact on the environment adverse effect on environment. To guide and manage technology transfer activities in the province according to regulations.
4. Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Develop and organize implementation of new models and solutions to develop safe and sustainable agricultural production. Effectively implement mechanisms and policies to encourage and support development of agricultural production to ensure a stable supply of food and food and at the same time review and propose policies to encourage and support agricultural development high technology in trend of Industrial Revolution 4.0 in line with actual situation of the province.
- Support to build and develop a safe and sustainable agricultural product supply chain. Research and propose models of sustainable ecological craft villages.
5. Department of Information and Communications
Direct, guide and urge press agencies and grassroots information systems to strengthen implementation of information and propaganda to raise awareness about sustainable production and consumption in the province.
6. Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs
Research, develop short-term training programs, domestic and international online training on sustainable production and consumption, integrate content on sustainable production and consumption in training, create, serve as a basis for assigning tasks or ordering vocational education institutions, training enterprises for workers in need.
7. Economic Zone Management Board
- Information and propaganda to enterprises in industrial parks and economic zones about sustainable production and consumption. To encourage enterprises in industrial parks and economic zones to apply clean production, especially applying integrated management models of exploitation, processing and manufacturing, production and sustainable use of natural resources and natural resources, raw materials and renewable energy for investment projects in industrial parks and economic zones.
- Continue to review and adjust plan of industrial parks and economic zones in line with development situation of the province in order to attract infrastructure investment projects in industrial parks and economic zones; prioritize projects with FDI capital with modern, safe and environmentally friendly technology, supporting industries, along the value chain, using local labor sources, contributing to creating motivation for socio-economic development of the province towards sustainable development.
8. Department of Finance
Depending on budget's capacity, Department of Finance is responsible for balancing and allocating annual funds to implement program's contents according to budget decentralization and current documents.
9. Departments and branches; People's Committees of districts and cities
- Within scope of functions and tasks of departments, agencies and sectors, the People's Committees of districts and cities are responsible for coordinating with Department of Industry and Trade in implementing this plan in the province.
- Develop and organize implementation of assigned contents in this plan in order to achieve the set targets (including general targets and targets of existing integrated schemes, programs and plans).
- People's Committees of districts and cities shall proactively allocate local budgets and lawfully mobilized sources to perform the program's tasks in their respective localities according to regulations.
- Implement integration into the contents of the projects, programs and plans being implemented in the province.
10. Press agencies in the province
Strengthen implementation of information and propaganda to agencies, organizations, individuals and consumers on sustainable production and consumption; benefits of applying cleaner production in industry; propagate use of environmentally friendly packaging products to gradually replace disposable plastic packaging products.
11. Proposing industry associations, consumer protection associations, unions of cooperatives, mass organizations and social organizations in the province, communities and individuals
Proactively propose and coordinate with departments and sectors to implement communication programs to raise awareness about sustainable production and consumption and support implementation of sustainable production and consumption actions appropriate to field, activities and assigned tasks.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Implementation plan of labor market supporting development program until 2030 in Bac Lieu province
Implementation plan of project of "Ensuring food safety, improving quality of agriculture, forestry and fishery in a period of 2021 - 2030" in Can Tho city
Project on sustainable livestock development in a period of 2021 - 2025 and orientation to 2030 in Kien Giang province
Implementation plan of sustainable forestry development program in a period of 2021 - 2025 in Binh Thuan province
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Binh Thuan province
Approving master plan of Ha Tinh province in a period of 2021 – 2030 with a vision to 2050
Plan on implementing Decision No.858/QD-TTG dated July 20, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving strategy for development of agriculture and agro-forestry-fishery mechanization processing by 2030 in Tuyen Quang province
Plan on implementing strategy of science, technology and innovation development in Yen Bai province to 2030
Implementation plan for Decision No.1129/QD-TTg dated July 27, 2020 of Prime Minister approving project of developing night economy in Vietnam in Gia Lai province
Project on developing key fruit trees to 2025 and 2030
Implementation plan of rural tourism development program in new rural construction in a period of 2021 - 2025 in Binh Thuan province
Plan on implementing strategy of chemical industry development in Quang Binh province to 2030, vision to 2040
Implementation plan of sustainable forestry development program in Bac Giang Province in a period of 2021-2025
Project on implementation of national target program on building new rural areas in Quang Ninh province by 2025