Project on implementation of national target program on building new rural areas in Quang Ninh province by 2025Friday, April 28,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - Industrialization and modernization of agriculture and rural areas are associated with process of accelerating industrialization, modernization and urbanization of the province and localities. To ensure harmonious development between rural and urban areas, between regions and localities; closely link development of industry and services with agriculture, between sustainable rural development and process of urbanization in direction of "ecological agriculture, modern countryside, civilized farmers". To create fundamental changes in economy, culture, society and life of rural residents, especially in ethnic minority areas, mountainous areas, border areas and islands.
1. Project name: Project implementation of the National Target Program on building new rural areas in Quang Ninh province by 2025.
2. Scope of implementation: In the area of 98 communes in 13 districts, towns and cities of Quang Ninh province.
3. Execution object
- Beneficiaries: People, residential communities, cooperatives, businesses and socio-economic organizations in rural areas.
- Objects of implementation: The political system from the province to the grassroots and the whole society, in which the main implementers are people in rural areas.
4. Viewpoints and goals for the implementation of the Program
a) Implement national target program on building new rural areas in Quang Ninh province by 2025 in the spirit of Resolution No. 19-NQ/TW dated June 16, 2022 of the Central Committee on agriculture and farmers rural areas to 2030, with a vision to 2045, in association with the implementation of Resolution No. 06-NQ/TU dated May 17, 2021 of the Provincial Party Committee on sustainable socio-economic development associated with firmly ensure national defense and security in communes, villages and hamlets in ethnic minority, mountainous, border and island areas in the 2021-2025 period, with orientation to 2030 and in accordance with the master plan Quang Ninh province in the period of 2021-2030, with a vision to 2050.
b) Industrialization and modernization of agriculture and rural areas are associated with process of accelerating industrialization, modernization and urbanization of the province and localities. To ensure harmonious development between rural and urban areas, between regions and localities; closely link development of industry and services with agriculture, between sustainable rural development and process of urbanization in direction of "ecological agriculture, modern countryside, civilized farmers". To create fundamental changes in economy, culture, society and life of rural residents, especially in ethnic minority areas, mountainous areas, border areas and islands.
c) Rural people are the subject and center of the process of agricultural development, rural economy and new rural construction. The highest goal is to comprehensively improve the material and spiritual life of farmers and rural residents according to the criterion of "happiness". Quang Ninh farmers develop comprehensively, civilization, patriotism, solidarity, self-reliance, self-reliance, self-reliance, innovation, will and aspiration; have advanced qualifications, education and capacity to organize production, a civilized lifestyle, social responsibility, and respect for the law; enjoy socio-economic development achievements, have access to urban services.
d) Develop an effective, sustainable, integrated multi-valued agriculture in the direction of improving added value and competitiveness, associated with promoting the development of processing industry, post-harvest preservation and development of agricultural products. agricultural market; encourage the development of green, organic and circular agriculture. Strongly shift thinking from agricultural production to agricultural economic development associated with market demand, restructuring agricultural and rural economy associated with green growth. Bringing into play the potential, strengths, comparative advantages, competitiveness and differences of each region, region and locality of the province, organize agricultural production and business according to value chains, based on science - technology and innovation.
Building a modern, prosperous, happy, democratic and civilized countryside; having a synchronous, modern, interconnected and comprehensive socio-economic infrastructure; clean green environment; A healthy cultural life is a constant process with no end. Rural socio-economic development planning should focus on harmonious and synchronous development of agriculture, industry and services, associated with restructuring labor, creating livelihoods, local jobs, improving income for farmers and rural residents, associated with preserving and promoting Quang Ninh cultural identity, enhancing potentials and firmly ensuring national defense and security, consolidating the grassroots political system, especially are key strategic areas, remote areas, border areas, islands, ethnic minority areas. New rural construction goes into depth, substance, efficiency and sustainability. Effectively and efficiently manage and use land and water resources, protect the environment, conserve biodiversity, and sustainably develop ecosystems. Actively prevent and combat natural disasters, adapt to climate change, ensure agricultural production and people's safety.
e) Developing agriculture and rural areas, improving the material and spiritual life of farmers and rural residents is the responsibility and central task of both the political system and the whole society, responsibility of the leader in the political system, people's satisfaction about the achievements of building new countryside in the locality. Continue to prioritize investment resources for agriculture, farmers, rural areas and building new rural areas, especially ethnic minority areas, mountainous areas, border areas and islands.
a) Overall goal
Farmers and rural residents have an increasing level of material and spiritual life, mastering the process of agricultural development. Agriculture develops quickly, sustainably and effectively according to the green growth model, ensuring the ecological environment and adapting to climate change. The countryside is comprehensively developed, has a synchronous and modern socio-economic infrastructure, an economic structure and a reasonable form of production organization, a safe and healthy living environment, conservation and development. promote the cultural identity of Quang Ninh; political security, social order and safety are maintained. Continue to exploit to the fullest the potential, strengths and differences of each region and each locality. Focus on fast and sustainable socio-economic development in ethnic minority areas, mountainous areas, border areas and islands in the province. b) Specific goals
(1) By the end of 2022:
- Quang Ninh province completed the task of building a new countryside.
- There are 04 more district-level localities (Ha Long city, Van Don district, Binh Lieu district and Ba Che district) completing the task of building new countryside, increasing the percentage of district-level units completing the task of agricultural construction new villages reach 100%; in which, 2/7 districts have met the newly enhanced rural standards (Dam Ha district and Tien Yen district);
- There are at least 54/98 communes reaching 55.1% of the communes meeting the new enhanced rural standards and 26/98 communes reaching 26.5% of the communes reaching the model new rural standards;
- There are at least 280/458 villages, equal to 61% of the number of villages in communes in border areas, mountainous areas, coastal flat areas and islands meeting new rural standards.
(2) From 2023 to 2025:
- District level: There are 5/7 districts meeting the newly enhanced rural standards, equaling 71.4% of the number of districts in the province (increasing by 03 districts: Van Don, Co To, Hai Ha);
- Commune level: There are 58/98 communes meeting the newly enhanced rural standards, equaling 59.1% of the number of communes in the province (increasing by 04 communes); 32/98 communes met the model new rural standard, equal to 32.6% of the communes in the province (increased by 06 communes);
- There are 367/458 villages meeting new rural standards, equal to 80% of the number of villages in communes in border areas, mountainous areas, coastal flat areas and islands (an increase of 87 villages).
(3) The average income of rural people increased by at least 2.0 times compared to 2020.
(4) Developing 10 more potential products of OCOP Quang Ninh with 5 stars at the national level, of which at least 5 products are recognized as meeting the national 5-star standard; consolidating and improving the quality of operations of economic organizations that have participated in OCOP; develop at least 10 new economic organizations/year participating in the program; ensure 100% of OCOP products (except products in the field of service and tourism) are electronically stamped or have barcodes for traceability.
5. Core mission
(1) Improve the efficiency of management and implement new rural construction according to the planning in order to improve the rural socio-economic life associated with urbanization.
(2) To develop socio-economic infrastructure, which is basically synchronous and modern, ensuring rural-urban connectivity and regional connectivity.
(3) Continuing to effectively restructure the agricultural sector and develop the rural economy; vigorously implement the Program One Commune, One Ward, One Product (OCOP) to enhance added value, in line with the digital transformation process, and adapt to climate change; strongly develop rural industries; rural tourism development; improve the operational efficiency of cooperatives; supporting rural start-ups; improve the quality of vocational training for rural workers, contributing to raising people's income in a sustainable way.
(4) Poverty reduction and sustainable social security, especially in ethnic minority areas, mountainous areas, coastal plains and islands.
(5) Improve the quality of education, health care and people's health care.
(6) Improving the quality of cultural life of rural people; preserve and promote traditional cultural values in a sustainable way in association with economic development of rural tourism.
(7) Improve the quality of environmental protection; building bright - green - clean - beautiful and safe rural landscape; preserve and restore the communication landscape of rural Quang Ninh.
(8) Promote and improve the quality of public administrative services; Improve the quality of grassroots government operations; promoting the digital transformation process in the new countryside, increasing the application of information technology and digital technology, building a smart new rural area; ensure and enhance people's access to law; strengthen solutions to ensure gender equality and prevent gender-based violence.
(9) Improve the quality and promote the role of the Fatherland Front and socio-political organizations in the implementation of new rural construction.
(10) Maintain national defense, security and rural social order.
(11) Strengthening the monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the Program; improve the capacity of building new rural areas; communication on new rural construction; implement the national emulation movement to join hands in building new countryside.
6. Implementation solution
6.1. Strengthening the leadership of the Party, bringing into play the role of the government, the political system at the grassroots, the Fatherland Front, socio-political organizations and the participation of the people in the construction of new rural areas.
- Building a grassroots political system in rural areas that is really clean, strong, streamlined, effective and efficient in association with building a contingent of cadres at all levels, especially leaders, managers and people. The leader is qualified, capable and reputable to meet the requirements of the new rural construction task.
- Continue to consolidate and perfect the organizational structure of the agency assisting the Steering Committee for the implementation of the Program at all levels synchronously and uniformly from province to district and commune with the function of being the state management agency in charge of construction of new countryside.
- To promote role of the Fatherland Front and socio-political organizations at all levels in consolidating the great national unity bloc; carry out social supervision and criticism to create consensus in implementation of the new rural construction program; improve quality of campaign "All people unite to build a new countryside and a civilized city" and the emulation movement "The whole country joins hands to build a new countryside".
- To bring into play the roles and responsibilities of the residential community participating in the construction, monitoring and benefiting in the process of building a new rural area; participate in well preservation of rural socio-economic infrastructure works and projects in the locality.
- Focus on effectively implementing the Program to improve the quality and efficiency of the implementation of security and order criteria in new rural construction.
6.2. Develop agricultural, rural and commercial infrastructure in modern rural areas as a foundation to attract investment
- Develop irrigation systems to ensure proactive water supply for the area of 2-crop rice cultivation, the area of upland crops with high economic efficiency, concentrated intensive aquaculture in direction of industry and industrial application; prioritize resources for investment in large and multi-purpose irrigation projects. Organize effective implementation of the Scheme on ensuring water source security for the period of 2021-2025, with a vision to 2030; In which, focus on building investment and development of multi-purpose synchronous irrigation infrastructure in order to ensure sustainable development, effectively use and protect water resources in the province, meet the demand for water supply for development of agriculture, industry, tourism, services and economic sectors contribute to sustainable socio-economic development, ensuring national interests, national defense and security. Invest in building synchronous disaster prevention infrastructure; in which, priority is given to consolidating and upgrading river and sea dyke systems, preventing erosion of riverbanks, coasts and border embankments of rivers and streams; complete investment in fishing ports in combination with anchorage areas for fishing boats to increase investment efficiency. Building and forming supporting industries to meet the needs of marine aquaculture development. Promote the development of industrial clusters associated with aquaculture areas to facilitate linkages in aquaculture, processing and consumption of aquatic products, and at the same time relocate unsuitable production and processing facilities with the planning on industrial clusters, industrial parks, fisheries logistics service zones according to the planning.
- Invest in building synchronous and modern rural infrastructure, connecting the region, connecting with urban areas, especially in the suburbs of large urban areas, gradually approaching the infrastructure and service conditions of the country. Focus on developing dynamic strategic transport infrastructure, connecting inter-regions, inter-districts, inter-communes, creating regional and regional connections from lowland, dynamic zones, and development zones of urban areas to urban areas, rural and mountainous areas of the province, serving the development of production and people's life, giving priority to mountainous, border and island areas; transport infrastructure connecting the islands... Completing and modernizing transport infrastructure, digital transformation, culture, education, health care, clean water supply according to regulations; upgrade and ensure safety of irrigation works in service of production, natural disaster prevention and control, river dikes, sea dykes, and embankments against riverbank and coastal erosion; invest in upgrading industrial and service infrastructure, forming a network of circulation, preservation, processing, logistics and e-commerce in rural areas. Urgently and drastically handle and overcome environmental pollution in some rural areas, especially garbage, domestic wastewater, livestock...
- Continue to mobilize all resources to build new advanced rural areas, model new rural areas; in a smart new rural area, concentrating resources to implement the policy of infrastructure investment in shared rural areas, creating a driving force to attract businesses to invest in agriculture and rural areas. Prioritize investment in electricity, water, telecommunications and commercial infrastructure systems in rural areas in mountainous, border and island areas; effectively implement the Project on sustainable socio-economic development in association with firmly ensuring national defense and security in communes, villages and hamlets in ethnic minority, mountainous, border and maritime areas, island for the period 2021 - 2025, with a vision to 2030.
6.3. Developing mechanization of agriculture and processing industry, supporting industries and logistics services
- Focus on implementing solutions according to Decision No. 923/QD-TTg dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister on Science and Technology Program to serve the construction of new rural areas and Resolution No. 01-NQ /TU of the Provincial Party Committee "On rapid and sustainable development of the processing and manufacturing industry in the period 2020-2025, with orientation to 2030".
- Implement synchronous mechanization step by step towards automation in the production, preservation and processing of agricultural products, suitable to the conditions of each concentrated commodity production region, each type of crop and livestock. Formation of agricultural mechanization service organizations to improve the efficiency of mechanization application. Focusing on promoting the development of supporting industries and training human resources to use machines and equipment proficiently to meet the needs of developing large commodity production in agriculture.
- Continue to develop concentrated agricultural commodity production areas according to the planning; promote the application of science and technology, mechanization in production and processing. Invest in modern equipment and technology in post-harvest preservation and processing, improve product quality, lower costs, increase competitiveness in order to increase added value and develop sustainably.
- Developing supporting industries and logistics services for agriculture; attracting investment in the development of logistics infrastructure, especially transportation infrastructure; warehouse infrastructure to serve the development of production, preservation and processing of agricultural products according to the solutions in Resolution No. 15-NQ/TU dated April 23, 2019 of the Provincial Party Committee on seaport development and seaport services in the province to 2025, orientation to 2030. Develop services to support the development of agricultural production and business in a number of concentrated agricultural production areas in order to improve economic efficiency, trade of agricultural products.
Promoting the strength of the gateway to connect and export seafood to the Chinese market with synchronous logistics services to connect the country's seafood products with the Chinese market; to build and operate a trading center for agricultural, forestry and fishery products in Mong Cai with a synchronous and modern infrastructure system of cold storage, fish market, and port to transport and store aquatic products to the Chinese market. Review and plan industrial clusters, arrange land fund for industrial projects processing agricultural, forestry and fishery products in localities associated with raw material areas.
6.4. Developing production, raising people's income in a sustainable way, focusing on exploiting the potential and advantages of the locality
Continue to effectively restructure the agricultural sector, bring into play the potentials and strengths of each region, region and locality in the province with key products. Developing green - clean ecological agriculture in the direction of modernity, developing high-tech agriculture, ecological agriculture, organic agriculture, circulating specialized commodity cultivation on a large scale, ensuring food safety , based on the application of science - advanced technology, digital transformation, mechanization, automation; closely linking agriculture with industry and services, focusing on developing supporting industries and supporting services for agricultural development, forming a logistics system to improve economic and trade efficiency of agricultural products.
To develop large-scale commodity agriculture, in association with the transformation of the structure of crops and livestock with high economic value suitable to the development advantages of each region and each locality; focusing on economic development of fisheries as a key industry, bringing into play the advantages of sea and islands, planning aquaculture areas of high economic value and being environmentally friendly; Focusing on developing marine aquaculture, completing the fishery logistics system, marine farming, synchronous and modern processing, building Quang Ninh into the Northern Fisheries Center. To develop Dong Trieu, Dam Ha and Tien Yen hi-tech application zones and develop concentrated production in livestock, cultivation and aquaculture; building areas for sustainable forest development, improving forest quality, striving to have 5,000 ha of large timber and indigenous trees by 2025 and maintain the forest coverage rate of 55% in association with improving forest quality; develop the forest product processing industry in association with the planning of the material afforestation area, aiming to turn Quang Ninh into a center for processing and exporting wooden furniture of the North. Continue to invest in, renovate, upgrade and build new infrastructure for agricultural production, canals, ditches, lakes, dams, give priority to works and projects in service of production, agricultural restructuring, respond to climate change.
Focus on implementing the One Commune One Product (OCOP) Program according to the Prime Minister's Decision No. 919/QD-TTg dated August 1, 2022 and the Project on Business Development, Innovative Start-up and Product Development key products, building the province's brand in the period of 2021-2025, with orientation to 2030, in which: focusing on developing key products, OCOP products in depth; branding and enhancing added value and competitiveness; building, replicating and linking agro-forestry production models, combining them with the diversified development of eco-tourism and community-based tourism products in a sustainable way, especially in ethnic minority areas.
6.5. Developing rural tourism in association with building new countryside
- Focus on implementing 5 tasks and 6 solutions for tourism development associated with new rural construction according to Decision No. 922/QD-TTg dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister; At the same time, focus on 8 main groups of solutions under the Project "Sustainable community-based tourism development in Quang Ninh province to 2025" approved by Decision No. 4389/QD-UBND dated December 29, 2020 of the Provincial People's Committee. In particular, focusing on solutions on mechanisms and policies, investment in developing community tourism, building community tourism products, developing human resources for community tourism, promoting tourism, preserving protection of tourism resources and environment.
- To effectively implement the Master Plan on management and development of marine tourism products in Ha Long Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Van Don - Co To; diversify and improve the quality of tourism products and services; attracting investment in developing high-class, branded sea and island tourism, capable of creating a chain of links, synchronous and modern investment. Develop tourism with close connection between the areas of Co To, Van Don, Cam Pha, Ha Long and Mong Cai, forming a value chain of marine tourism, border tourism, eco-tourism and holiday tourism products. The western provinces of the province such as the cities of Ha Long, Uong Bi and the towns of Dong Trieu, Quang Yen continue to complete the tourism development project; expanding and connecting tourism space with neighboring localities in Hai Duong province and Hai Phong city to create new and different tourism products associated with ecology, environmental protection, conservation and development, promote cultural values; closely coordinate with universities and scientists and experts to develop strategies and plans to develop unique and sustainable Dong Trieu tourism.
6.6. Upgrading the infrastructure of the education sector in association with improving the quality of education and training and human resources in rural areas
- Implement synchronously the solutions approved in the Project "Development of education and training, high-quality human resources to meet the requirements of socio-economic development in the period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030". ". Develop a system of schools and classes meeting national standards, towards high quality and access to modern facilities and facilities, especially in rural, mountainous, border and island areas. Prioritize resources to upgrade the facilities of schools to meet standards, strive to be at the latest by 2025, complete the support of each district to build a public school according to high quality criteria at each level of general education, each city and town shall build a public high school according to high quality criteria; improve the quality of vocational schools and institutions in the direction of high quality in association with the transformation of rural labor structure in the direction of "separation of agriculture, no separation of homeland".
- Improving the quality of comprehensive education, including groups of solutions in terms of educational content, programs, and plans; on teaching methods; on examination and evaluation; improve the quality of teaching informatics and foreign languages, especially English; strengthen physical education and sports for students; Early detection and fostering of gifted students create a source for high-quality human resource training; develop human resources of the education sector in line with the needs of educational innovation; standardize the contingent of teachers and educational administrators in order to improve the quality of education.
- Promote digital transformation in teaching and educational management; continue to promote the implementation of e-Government, towards digital government in the entire provincial education sector; complete synchronous network infrastructure, practical information technology equipment for teaching and learning, creating equal learning opportunities among regions with different socio-economic conditions; Computerization of the education management system of the province. Building and putting into use the industry-wide unified education database and online school management software system, connecting schools with parents. Effectively implement the comprehensive digital transformation project of Quang Ninh province in the period of 2021 - 2025, with a vision to 2030 in the education and training sector.
6.7. Strengthen the capacity of the health system at the district and commune levels, especially in mountainous and rural areas, bordering islands and islands, ensuring proactive response to all situations of natural disasters and epidemics; improve the quality of care and protect people's health
- Strengthen the capacity of the health system to ensure equity, quality and efficiency in protecting care and improving people's health. Implement synchronously the solutions approved in the Project "Strengthening the capacity of the preventive and treatment health system; quality care, protection and improvement of people's health in the period 2021-2025, with a vision to 2030".
- Consolidate the organizational model of the health system to ensure the consistency of vertical management from province to district and commune. In the field of Preventive Medicine, it is necessary to continue to strengthen the organization, improve the state management capacity in terms of professional and technical expertise in the entire health network from the province to the district and commune, to establish a complete monitoring system and early warning of epidemics. In the field of food safety, it is necessary to quickly consolidate the organizational apparatus from the provincial level to the commune, ward and township levels, to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the state management of food safety. Developing human resources for health to meet the increasing and diverse needs of people's health protection care and improvement. Strengthen the leadership of Party committees and authorities at all levels in preventive medicine work, raise the responsibility of authorities at all levels in directing, urging, monitoring and inspecting preventive medicine work. ; encouraging the active and proactive participation of departments, branches, mass organizations, social organizations and communities in disease prevention and people's health care.
- Implement population health records in the whole province; continue to effectively implement projects on eradication of a number of social diseases, dangerous epidemics and HIV/AIDS; implementing programs to prevent and control non-communicable diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes. Increase activities for environmental health and occupational health. Implement activities to monitor the working environment; occupational disease prevention and control. Prioritize monitoring and recommending measures to handle wastes that pollute the environment and harm people's health such as hospital waste, industrial waste, plant protection chemicals...
- Continue to implement the roadmap for universal health insurance, closely coordinate with the Social Insurance agency to ensure economical and efficient use of health insurance funds. Strengthen communication at medical examination and treatment facilities about the rights and obligations of health insurance participants in order to expand the health insurance coverage rate in the province to over 95%.
- Consolidate and improve the operational capacity of the Developed Population network through solutions such as: Strengthening the leadership and direction of the Party committees and authorities on the Population Development; perfecting mechanisms, policies and laws on population; renew communication and social mobilization activities on population and development; increase coverage and improve service quality on population; promote scientific research activities, perfect the population data and information system.
- Strengthening the application of information technology in health information management through the synchronous implementation of a number of basic solutions such as: raising awareness throughout the industry about the importance of information technology in health care. management of the Health Center; perfecting the legal corridor, creating favorable conditions for increasing the application of information technology in information management, health and population data; development of medical IT infrastructure; development of health and population data; invest, upgrade health information software systems and develop IT human resources working in the health sector.
6.8. Preserving and promoting cultural values of ethnic groups, developing culture and people, building a culture rich in Quang Ninh identity
- Strengthen the work of thoroughly grasping and disseminating the Party's guidelines and policies, the State's policies and laws on cultural and sports activities; raising awareness and promoting the role of party committees and authorities at all levels in the development of cultural and sports causes, including the key tasks of building and developing a system of cultural institutions and improve the cultural and spiritual life of the people. Focusing on propagating and implementing Resolution No. 33-NQ/TW dated June 9, 2014 of the 11th Party Central Committee on building and developing Vietnamese culture and people to meet development requirements. sustainable development of the country and Resolution No. 11-NQ/TU dated March 9, 2018 of the Provincial Party Committee on building and developing culture and people in Quang Ninh to meet requirements of sustainable development, associated with with the implementation of new rural construction.
- Develop mechanisms and policies to improve the efficiency of cultural institutions associated with the construction of new rural areas; perfect the financial mechanism and promote the implementation of the partial financial autonomy mechanism at the cultural and sports public service units at the provincial, district and commune levels; step up perfecting the mechanism, ensure synchronous elements of innovation in operation mechanism of public non-business units and implement the socialization of some types of public non-business services.
- Improve the operational efficiency of the system of cultural and sports institutions at commune and village levels in the whole province; renovate the contents of the program and activities in association with the reality of social life and the needs of the people. Organize a variety of cultural and sports activities, develop clubs in the field of culture and sports to attract people to participate in activities at the system of cultural and sports institutions, with emphasis on organize festivals, mass cultural performances, sports competitions, cultural and sports festivals of ethnic groups.... create conditions for people to participate in activities, create, preserve and teach traditional folk arts, sports and games. Promoting people's participation in contributing to the construction, management and organization of community-based cultural activities so that people are more conscious of preserving, preserving and promoting the values of the community, traditional cultural values associated with grassroots cultural and sports institutions. Establish Hobby Clubs; Each cultural institution establishes from 03 to 05 clubs with regular activities.
- Strengthen guidance and professional support for commune and village levels. There is a plan to bring the city's cultural and sports programs and activities to facilities to serve the people and improve the operational efficiency of the institutions.
6.9. Improve the quality of environmental protection; building bright - green - clean - beautiful and safe rural landscape; preserve and restore the traditional landscape of rural Vietnam
- Implement synchronously and effectively implement 9 tasks and 5 solutions according to Decision No. 925/QD-TTg dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the Program to strengthen environmental protection and security food security and rural clean water supply in new rural construction;
- Focus on implementing environmental protection and rural landscape improvement in integration with socio-economic development plans of each locality in accordance with the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 and environmental criteria in the provinces, set of criteria for building a new countryside, with the participation of the community, especially the treatment of waste and wastewater; In the immediate future, priority should be given to solving solid waste, domestic wastewater and specific requirements for environmental protection. Construction, maintenance and maintenance of environmental protection works, works for natural disaster prevention and control, and climate change response. Develop a mechanism to support the development of rural environmental service organizations and a mechanism to mobilize the participation of social organizations and communities in environmental protection in rural areas. Implement policies to encourage and promote the application of solutions and models of waste management and environmental protection in rural areas;
- Re-arrange and improve the quality of staff engaged in environmental protection at district and commune levels, ensuring sufficient capacity to perform state management of environmental protection in localities in a timely manner. effective; develop a mechanism for coordination among various types of environmental services, and between levels in rural waste management; training to improve management capacity of local officials, especially commune-level officials in solid waste and wastewater management and rural environmental protection.
- Diversify funding sources of the State, localities, businesses, non-governmental organizations and communities for environmental protection activities in rural areas. Resources should be prioritized to gradually solve current pressing problems such as solid waste treatment, domestic wastewater and specific requirements for environmental protection in the new rural construction criteria sets. the 2021 - 2025 period; integrate funding for environmental protection in national target programs on new rural areas; rural clean water program; program to overcome pollution and improve the rural environment,... to achieve the goal of protecting the green, clean and beautiful rural environment.
- Building and replicating models of environmental protection and improvement of bright - green - clean - beautiful rural landscapes; building point models on community participation in environmental protection, community-based environmental management is one of the important solutions in rural environmental management. Promoting the role of mass organizations, socio-political organizations in mobilizing and propagating people to build and participate in models of classification and treatment of domestic waste, domestic and wastewater treatment, livestock, develop self-management models in environmental protection in the locality.
- Strengthening activities of propagating and disseminating laws and knowledge on environmental protection; educate the community by means of diverse and rich media; communication about the rights and responsibilities of the community in waste management; formulating and implementing policies on socialization of environmental protection, overcoming rural environmental pollution, especially in agricultural product processing establishments; build warning system for environmental monitoring and analysis, build solid waste treatment works at centralized landfills of inter-commune and inter-district scale to meet environmental protection requirements. Improve the capacity and operation quality of environmental service organizations; improve the capacity and quality of activities and the role of political organizations and mass organizations in the localities in the protection of the rural environment. Strengthen the inspection and supervision of the responsibilities of local authorities at all levels in the implementation of environmental protection; responsible for waste management and treatment of business, service and production establishments in rural areas.
- Select waste management and environmental treatment technologies suitable to economic conditions, management qualifications and practices of officials and people in rural areas. Prioritize simple, effective and low-cost technologies; to step up activities to reduce waste at the source, to enhance the recovery, recycling and reuse of waste in agriculture; orient and encourage the development of production in rural areas towards clean production, cleaner production, waste circulation and environmentally friendly sustainable development.
- Develop and implement investment projects on upgrading, renovating and building clean water supply works in rural areas, especially in remote, mountainous, border and coastal areas. Building and implementing investment projects on waste collection and treatment, drainage systems, cemeteries, ecological ponds and lakes in rural areas; building and implementing synchronously the waste collection system in the water surface area to the place where the port system is planned to be anchored.
6.10. Implementing digital transformation in building advanced new rural areas and model new rural areas
Focus on effectively implementing 5 tasks and solutions according to the Prime Minister's Decision No. 924/QD-TTg dated August 2, 2022 on the Digital Transformation Program in new rural construction, towards smart new countryside; the tasks and solutions in the Resolution No. 09-NQ/TU dated February 5, 2022 of the Standing Board of the Provincial Party Committee and the Plan No. 59/KH-UBND dated March 1, 2022 of the Provincial People's Committee on global digital transformation of Quang Ninh province to 2025, with orientation to 2030. In which focus:
- Digital transformation in agriculture and rural areas: Applying telecommunications technology in production, traceability and product consumption; develop hi-tech agriculture in the direction of focusing on smart agriculture and precision agriculture, increasing the proportion of digital agriculture in the economy; Applying digital technology to automate production and business processes; management, supervision of origin, product supply chain, food safety and hygiene; promote the development of e-commerce in agriculture. Forming and developing a digital agricultural ecosystem to encourage people and businesses to participate in digital transformation; deploying blockchain technology application platform to provide information on environment, weather, land quality to serve farmers to improve productivity and quality of crops and livestock.
- Health: Developing a platform to support remote medical examination and treatment to support people to receive medical examination and treatment remotely, helping to reduce the load of medical facilities, limiting contact with crowds, and reducing the risk of infection; application of digital technology in the use of electronic medical records. Deploying a smart health management platform (connecting 3 levels of province, district and commune) based on digital technology, integrating information and data, forming a connecting provincial health database , synchronized with the Ministry of Health; deploying a platform to support remote medical examination, consultation and treatment. Replicating the smart hospital model on the basis of 3 smart hospitals that have been built and promoted effectively under the Smart city model deployment project for the period 2017-2020; implement health management for the entire population to each household with electronic health records completed in 2022.
- Education: Developing a support platform for teaching and learning remotely, thoroughly applying digital technology in management, teaching and learning; digitizing documents and textbooks; building a platform to share teaching and learning resources in both face-to-face and online forms. Developing technology for education, towards personalized training. Innovating the educational organization method, turning teaching and learning in the digital environment into regular and continuous educational activities; strongly innovate educational management methods based on digital technology and data on education and training. Building an intelligent education management system on the basis of effectively exploiting smart classrooms and schools invested in the 2017-2020 period. Building a platform to support distance learning and teaching, applying digital technology in management, teaching, learning and enrollment; digitization of documents and textbooks; building a platform to share teaching and learning resources in both face-to-face and online forms. Innovate educational content and programs, develop STEM education, educate digital skills, innovate education, take advantage of digital technology to increase education accessibility for all, especially are teachers in disadvantaged areas; Conduct training and retraining in digital technology for workers and employees at least 01 hour/week at enterprises in industrial zones according to Decision No. 749/QD-TTg dated June 3, 2020 of the Government.
- E-Government and one-stop shop: Develop and complete the system of the Provincial Public Service Portal connecting with the Public Service Portal, the electronic one-stop information system of departments, branches and localities to provide providing level 4 online public services; bring all online public services to level 3, 4; striving by 2025 to have 80% of online public services at level 4, provided on various means of access, including mobile devices. Focus on finalizing the e-Government platform to ensure a solid foundation when transitioning to digital government; Maintain and improve the quality of the province's wide area network (WAN) on the data transmission line used to ensure stable, efficient and secure operation of network information. Completing IPv6 transition in state agencies in Quang Ninh province. Upgrading LAN systems and terminals for users at agencies and units from provincial to commune levels. Building spatial infrastructure at provincial level, creating a digital foundation to form a unified map of data of all sectors; building specialized databases of the province, giving priority to key industries that must complete digital transformation before 2025 (Health, Education, Tourism, Land, Transport, Industry and Trade, Officials, Civil servants, Construction) Construction, Agriculture, Finance, Commerce, Banking...)
6.11. Resource mobilization solutions
- Synchronously implementing solutions on capital mobilization, ensuring adequate and timely mobilization according to regulations; based on the actual situation, the Provincial People's Committee continues to balance the provincial budget to supplement the Program, the localities must be responsible for allocating sufficient local budget capital to implement the Program; Maximize local resources (districts and communes) to organize the implementation of the Program. Districts prioritize the allocation of state budget capital to be allocated to disadvantaged areas to contribute to narrowing the gap in new rural construction between regions. Encourage economically developed localities to support disadvantaged localities to speed up the construction of new rural areas. Implement effective integration of capital sources of 03 national target programs and other programs and projects in rural areas to support localities to complete the goals of the new rural construction program approved by the Provincial People's Council. Effectively implementing investment credit policies for agriculture and rural areas, especially supplementing social policy credit sources to prioritize supporting the implementation of the OCOP Program, and supporting the application of medium processing technology and small in agriculture, environment and rural clean water; encourage entrusting lending through the social policy bank. Strengthening mobilization of economic organizations to support localities in building new rural areas; mobilize people to continue to contribute to the construction of new rural areas.
- Mobilizing capital from the local budget: (1) For provincial budget capital: The Provincial People's Committee shall submit to the Provincial People's Council for consideration and approval a Resolution on allocating resources to implement the Scheme (as specified in Clause 1, Article 3, Resolution No. 25/2020/QH15 dated July 28, 2021 of the XV National Assembly). The capital source is determined in the medium-term public investment plan of the provincial budget for the period of 2021 - 2025 to implement the Program according to the capital structure that has been specifically determined for both the period and each year. On the basis of the provincial budget capital determined to implement the Program, the relevant Departments, branches and localities shall review in detail annually to prepare for investment preparation and propose specific capital plans for the year, following the provisions of the Law on Public Investment and related regulations of the province to ensure that there are no overlaps or duplicates in scope, subjects and contents between the National Target Programs, striving to complete the program's objectives have been approved; there is no outstanding debt for capital construction. Prioritize allocating adequate and timely provincial budget funds to the districts of Binh Lieu, Ba Che, Dam Ha, Hai Ha, Tien Yen, Van Don and Co To to implement the Program. Cities and towns: Ha Long, Uong Bi, Mong Cai, Cam Pha, Dong Trieu and Quang Yen shall follow the mechanism of self-proactively balancing the district budget for implementation. At the same time, strictly manage capital to ensure effective use, not to waste, lose or make mistakes. (2) District and commune budget capital: The localities shall specifically identify and actively integrate investment capital sources from the district and commune budgets to realize the Program's objectives and tasks. To flexibly apply mechanisms and policies, be proactive in allocating and effectively use integrated capital sources for effective implementation of the Program.
6.12. Check, monitor and reward emulation
Strengthen inspection, supervision and guidance; focus on preliminary review, review and renewal of emulation - commendation in the implementation of the movement "Quang Ninh join hands in building a new countryside" to create motivation for communes, villages and households in implementation of advanced new rural construction, model new rural areas. Take preventive measures, promptly prevent negative and wasteful manifestations, and strictly handle violations during the implementation of the Program.
7. Implementation budget
7.1. Budget source
- Budget support for localities to build new enhanced rural communes, model new rural communes and enhanced new rural districts: Comply with Resolution No. 50/NQ-HDND dated 13/11/2021 of the Provincial People's Council on approving the investment policy of the Master Program for sustainable socio-economic development, firmly ensuring national defense and security in ethnic minority communes, villages and hamlets. , mountainous, border and island areas associated with the construction of new rural areas, enhanced new rural areas, and model new rural areas in Quang Ninh province in the period of 2021 - 2025. At the same time, there will continue to be a regulatory mechanism. , supplementing the budget to ensure support for localities with difficulties, not yet able to balance the budget independently, with large areas of agricultural production land and forest land; integrate programs and objectives... in the implementation of the New Rural Development Program.
- Funding source for program implementation: From annual non-business capital according to budget decentralization.
7.2. Principles of management and use of funds to implement the Program
- The decision to invest in projects, regulations on management and implementation of the New Rural Construction Program must ensure compliance with the provisions of the State Budget Law, the Law on Public Investment, the set of criteria. National new rural areas at all levels (province, district, commune) according to the levels (standard, advanced, model) and relevant legal documents.
- The investment must be focused, focused and sustainable, suitable to the characteristics, conditions and actual situation of each region, region and locality; attach importance to investment in socio-economic infrastructure in association with relevant plans in accordance with the law on planning and socio-economic development plans; prioritizing resources for development of traffic infrastructure connecting within communes and districts and between rural and mountainous districts still facing many difficulties with urban centers, industrial parks and economic zones; overcome the situation of scattered and long investment; there should be no overlapping or duplication of investment between the target programs of the central, provincial and local governments.
- Ensure publicity, transparency, democracy, prevent corruption, negativity, "group interests", wastefulness, protracted, and arrears for capital construction. At the same time, attach the responsibility of the heads of localities in the management, administration, prevention and fight against corruption, waste, loss and negativity in the management and use of capital. Promote the ownership of the community and people in the management and use of transport infrastructure, production and cultural - sports institutions, ensuring the effective promotion of post-investment works.
- There is an overall solution to strengthen the responsibility of the locality and the people along with inspection and supervision. For localities that balance their own budgets, they are responsible for allocating sufficient budget capital to carry out the program. The list of new rural construction investment projects must be consulted by the people in an appropriate form.
7. Implementation organization
7.1. Heads of departments and branches
Organizing and thoroughly grasping and implementing the assigned tasks; focus on directing and administering the effective implementation of tasks, taking responsibility before the Steering Committee for National Target Programs and the Provincial People's Committee.
Develop specific plans and solutions to implement assigned criteria and targets; actively coordinate and closely follow the grassroots level to strengthen guidance, urge, inspect and supervise the implementation of the New Rural Development Program in localities, grasp and immediately remove obstacles arising in implementation process; promptly submit proposals to report to the Provincial People's Committee on matters beyond its competence as prescribed; monthly report on the performance of their units to the Provincial People's Committee (via the New Rural Coordination Office) for synthesis.
7.2. Provincial New Rural Coordination Office
- Acting as a standing agency to advise and assist the Provincial Party Committee, the Provincial People's Committee and the Provincial Steering Committee; Directing, coordinating and comprehensively implementing the contents of the National Target Program on building new rural areas in the province, period 2021-2025. Periodically summarize progress and results and advise on the development of periodical and irregular reports on the implementation results of the program.
- To assume prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments and branches in, advising the province to develop a system of documents directing and guiding the implementation of the Program; advising on the promulgation of sets of criteria for new rural construction to ensure suitability with the province's conditions for implementation; advising on allocation and management of provincial capital to support the annual new rural construction program; guide and urge localities to develop plans to implement the Program up to 2025; effectively implement the OCOP Program for the period of 2021-2025.
7.3. Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Advise and promulgate mechanisms and policies to encourage production development and increase income for rural people; policies to encourage and support enterprises to invest in the agricultural sector; guide localities in formulating and implementing schemes, projects and models of agricultural production development.
- Take the lead in guiding, inspecting and urging localities to implement criteria and norms on irrigation, forms of production organization, clean water, construction of environmental landscapes, and hygienic livestock stables , households and food production and business establishments according to new rural standards.
7.4. Department of Planning and investment
- Assume the prime responsibility for appraising and summarizing the estimated allocation of investment capital for the implementation of the National Target Program on New Rural Construction as proposed by departments, agencies, sectors and localities into the 5-year medium-term plan and annually submit to the Provincial People's Committee for consideration and decision.
- Coordinating with relevant departments and branches in guiding the implementation of cooperative development; building small and medium enterprises in rural areas.
7.5. Financial Department
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments, agencies and branches in advising the Provincial People's Committee to arrange non-business expenses to ensure the operation of the Program. Coordinate with Department of Planning and Investment to advise on the balance and allocation of investment capital for the Program according to the schedule.
- Lead and guide the payment and settlement of state budget funds for the implementation of the Program.
7.6. Facility construction
- Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments and branches in, guiding localities to review, update and adjust the new rural construction planning according to national standards and manage the implementation according to the planning.
- Guide, inspect and urge localities to implement criteria and targets on planning and residential housing.
7.7. Transportation facilities
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned departments and branches in, guiding localities in the formulation and implementation of traffic planning contents under the New Rural Construction Program.
- Coordinate with relevant units in propagating, guiding and disseminating the law on rural traffic order and safety; guide localities to build safe traffic routes.
7.8. Industrial and commercial facilities
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned departments and branches in, guiding, inspecting and urging localities to: develop industry and handicrafts; organize trade promotion activities; strengthen activities to connect the consumption of agricultural products and OCOP products of the province to domestic and foreign markets to help farmers consume products.
- Guide, inspect and urge localities to implement electricity criteria and rural commercial infrastructure criteria.
7.9. Education and training
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and guide localities in, investing in and perfecting the educational infrastructure system, ensuring the standardization of educational facilities at all levels; implementing the program of innovation and development of education and training.
- Guiding the inspection and urging localities to implement criteria and targets on schools and education.
7.10. Department of Culture and Sports
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments and branches in, guiding, inspecting and urging localities to implement criteria on culture and content of domestic violence prevention and control. In which, focus on perfecting the system of cultural and sports institutions in the area up to the standards prescribed by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism; formulating and promulgating regulations on the implementation of a civilized lifestyle in weddings, funerals and festivals; on domestic violence prevention and control.
7.11. Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments and agencies in, implementing the National Target Program on sustainable poverty reduction; implement rural social security programs and national strategies on gender equality. Guide localities to organize vocational training for rural workers.
- Guide, inspect and urge localities to implement criteria and targets on poor households; employed workers; the rate of employees having jobs through training; ensure gender equality and prevent and combat gender-based violence, protect and support vulnerable people in all fields and social life.
7.12. Health service Dept
- Lead, guide and organize the implementation of programs on community health development, family planning, health protection and care for rural people. To guide localities to invest and perfect the health network infrastructure system to ensure standardization of medical facilities at all levels.
- Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments and branches in, guiding, inspecting and urging localities to implement health criteria.
7.13. Environmental resource base
- Take charge and guide localities to effectively manage natural resources in the area, have solutions to collect and make full use of suitable sand, pebbles and gravel materials for the implementation of construction program of new countryside; guide, inspect and urge localities to allocate land funds for the development of essential infrastructure for agricultural production, industry, handicrafts and services according to planning.
- Guide, inspect and urge localities to implement environmental criteria and norms, such as: collection and treatment of waste and wastewater; production, processing and service establishments (industry, craft villages, animal husbandry, food and food processing), ensuring regulations on environmental protection; latrines, bathrooms, domestic water tanks are hygienic and clean 3.
7.14. Department of Internal Affairs
- Coordinating in organizing fostering and standardizing training for commune-level cadres and civil servants according to regulations of the Ministry of Home Affairs, meeting the requirements of new rural construction. Take the lead in guiding and urging localities to implement solutions to improve governance and public administration efficiency in the locality; Coordinate with relevant departments and branches in guiding the inspection of physical facilities and equipment at the headquarters of the commune-level People's Committee in the province.
- Coordinate with Provincial New Rural Coordination Office to advise and effectively deploy the emulation movement "The whole country joins forces to build new countryside" in the province.
- Guide, inspect and urge localities to implement criteria and targets on commune officials and civil servants; organization in the grassroots political system; activities of the socio-political organization of the commune.
7.15. Information and communication facilities
- Guide and urge localities to strengthen inspection and review of facilities, pay attention to invest in new or upgrade basic information systems.
- Guide and urge localities to develop implementation plans; Set up new radio stations for communes, wards and townships that do not yet have radio stations and gradually convert grassroots radio stations according to Plan No. 121/KH-UBND dated July 14, 2020 of the People's Committee of Quang Ninh province "Deploying 135/QD-TTg dated January 20, 2020 of the Prime Minister approving the project to improve the efficiency of grassroots information operations based on information technology application in Quang Ninh province in order to improve the efficiency of grassroots information operations based on information technology application".
- Guide, inspect and urge localities to implement criteria on information and communication.
7.16. Department of Science and Technology
- Lead and guide units, localities, businesses and individuals in the province to implement the state's supporting mechanisms and policies on science and technology to encourage the application of science and technology in the fields of science and technology, effective management, production and business; preside over and guide enterprises to build advanced quality management tools system.
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant authorities in, closely inspecting and controlling, and instructing and urging production facilities under the OCOP program in the locality to strictly implement the labeling of goods, announce product standardization and regulation conformity according to regulations on standards, measurement and product quality; Guide and support product traceability according to regulations. Do not approve investment projects with outdated technology, which have the risk of affecting the environment.
- Closely coordinate with the Union of Science and Technology Associations of the province to promote information and communication on the province's mechanisms and policies for science and technology development; Science and technology development fund... to organizations and individuals so that they have conditions to approach and actively implement; honor and create a favorable environment to promote ideas and creative capacity on advanced technology transfer into the strong fields of the province and start-up business incubation.
7.17. Department of Justice
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other departments, branches and localities in strengthening propaganda, law dissemination and education, mediation at the grassroots level and providing legal aid to officials and people in communes in the locality. Appraise legal documents of the province on mechanisms and policies related to the new rural construction program according to regulations before submitting to competent authorities for promulgation.
- Guide, inspect and urge localities to implement the commune's target of meeting the legal access standards.
7.18. Provincial police
- Directing the Public Security of units and localities to advise Party committees and authorities at all levels to promptly implement the directing documents of the Central Government, the Ministry of Public Security and the province on the work of ensuring security, orderly and at the same time organize the effective implementation of the proposed programs and plans. Strengthening measures to ensure security and order in the area, maintaining security in rural areas.
- Renovate the content, form, and improve the effectiveness of the all-people movement to protect national security. Coordinating with the Department of Information and Communication to strengthen the propaganda, dissemination and education of the law on security and order. Focus on advising on consolidating, maintaining and promoting the operational efficiency of self-management models on security and order at the grassroots level; direct the police of local units to advise the People's Committee of the same level to amend, supplement and promulgate internal rules and regulations on ensuring security and order, preventing crime and social evils caused by the residential community. Villages and neighborhood groups voluntarily agree and set up.
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other departments and branches in, guiding, inspecting and urging localities to implement criteria and targets on security and social order.
7.19. Provincial Military Command, Provincial Border Guard Command
- To build a national defense posture for all people, especially in key communes (borders, islands) to ensure national sovereignty. To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other departments, branches and localities in continuing to effectively implement the movement "The army joins forces to build new countryside" in the province.
- Guide, inspect and urge localities to implement national defense criteria and targets.
7.20. Ethnic Affairs
- Lead and advise the Provincial People's Committee to implement the National Target Program on socio-economic development in ethnic minority and mountainous areas and the Master Program on sustainable socio-economic development associated with firmly ensure national defense and security in communes, villages, ethnic minority areas, mountainous border areas and islands, Quang Ninh province in the period of 2021 - 2025 in association with the implementation of the national target program on building new rural areas in the period of 2021-2025”.
- Coordinate and integrate capital sources of ethnic minority programs and policies to implement the National Target Program on building new rural areas in Quang Ninh province in the 2021-2025 period.
7.21. Union of Provincial Cooperatives
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other departments, agencies and People's Committees of districts, towns and cities in the province in propagating, consulting and supporting the establishment of new cooperatives and continuing to strengthen and improve operational efficiency. for cooperatives under the Law on Cooperatives 2012; promote the effectiveness of thematic work accompanying enterprises in removing difficulties and obstacles for cooperatives; participate in training and retraining to improve the capacity of management and administration staff of the cooperative; replicate cooperative models with application of high science and technology and cooperative models associated with production, processing and consumption value chains in the province.
7.22. State Bank branch in Quang Ninh province
- Direct, urge and inspect the implementation of credit policies of commercial banks participating in the implementation of the New Rural Development Program.
- Coordinate with relevant departments and agencies to propagate, guide and support organizations and individuals to well implement the province's policy of supporting interest rates for production development in the implementation of the New Rural Development Program. .
7.23. Provincial Statistics Office
Coordinate with relevant departments and branches to guide, inspect and urge localities to perform statistical work in service of the new rural construction program; assume the prime responsibility for, guide, inspect and urge localities to implement income criteria.
7.24. Provincial Inspector
To guide and organize well the inspection and settlement of complaints and denunciations arising in the process of implementing the contents of the New Rural Development Program in localities when directed by superiors.
7.25. Provincial Social Insurance
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with localities in, planning to strengthen communication and mobilizing rural people to participate in health insurance, contributing to fulfilling the goal of the percentage of people participating in health insurance in the province.
7.26. Provincial Communication Center
- Develop specific plans, organize information and propaganda; increase the duration and quality of special pages, categories, reportages, news articles that reflect timely, full progress, results, good models, creative works, typical examples. At the same time, he criticized the negative manifestations, expectation of dependence, pursuit of achievements, embezzlement, and wastefulness in implementation of national target program on new rural construction.
- Orientation, professional guidance, in order to bring into full play the district-level radio and television broadcasting system; loudspeaker system at commune, village and hamlet level in service of propaganda for new rural construction.
7.27. People's Committees of districts, towns and cities
- Review and evaluate the status and results of the implementation of the national target program on rural construction according to the sets of criteria set by the central government and the province in order to formulate a scheme or develop an implementation plan for the national target program, participate in local construction of new rural areas in the period of 2021-2025.
- Focus on directing production development to increase people's income. Strengthen supervision of the management and use of funds to support the implementation of the Program to ensure efficiency, not spread. Focusing on summarizing, deploying and replicating effective production models to create changes in farmers' awareness in the application of scientific and technical advances and production and livestock raising to increase incomes, input for farmers; promptly motivate and encourage the spirit of cadres and people for good production to create a push in the new rural construction movement in the locality.
- Direct and guide communes to develop implementation plans of the National Target Program on building new rural areas for the period of 2021-2025, according to the content of the new period to organize the implementation.
- Promote reform of administrative procedures, encourage the development of enterprises and economic organizations, actively call for enterprises to attract investment in agriculture and rural areas.
- Directing the effective integration of programs and projects; regularly inspect and supervise the effective implementation of programs and projects in the locality. Prioritize allocating resources, directing decisively and drastically for communes according to the roadmap to achieve new rural standards, new enhanced rural areas and model new rural areas.
- Assign specific tasks to members of the District Steering Committee to strengthen close contact with the grassroots in order to promptly remove inadequacies arising at the grassroots during the implementation process.
- Strictly implement the regime of information and reporting on the results of the Program implementation monthly, quarterly, 6-monthly, annual reports and ad hoc reports to the Provincial People's Committee (via the New Rural Coordination Office).
7.28. Proposal to the Fatherland Front and provincial socio-political organizations
- Strengthen propaganda and mobilize all classes of people to actively and actively participate in the New Rural Construction Program as a subject. Mobilize support and contributions to socialization to effectively integrate resources for new rural construction. Implement well, ensure the process of organizing the collection of people's opinions on the results of new rural construction.
- Coordinate and unify actions, assign organizations and mass organizations to be in charge of specific works, tasks and tasks associated with the implementation of patriotic emulation campaigns and movements to realize targets and standards, criteria in the set of criteria for new rural construction for the period of 2021-2025.
- To promote role of supervision and social criticism of the Fatherland Front and socio-political organizations in the process of implementing the National Target Program on building new rural areas at all levels, branches and localities.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Urban development plan of Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021 - 2025 with orientation to 2030
Scheme on attracting, restructuring and improving quality of labor resources in Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021 - 2025, orientation to 2030
Plan on implementing national strategy on climate change for a period to 2050 in Quang Binh province
Plan on improving quality of human resources to 2025 and orientation to 2030
Program on conservation and development of Vietnamese craft villages in a period of 2021 - 2030
Implementation plan of marine aquaculture development project in Ninh Binh province to 2030 with a vision to 2045
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Kien Giang province
Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021-2030 in Gia Lai province
Action plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Hanoi city
Plan on implementing Decision No.923/QD-TTG dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving science and technology program for new rural construction in a period of 2021-2025 in Vinh Long province
Plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in Bac Kan province in a period of 2021 - 2030 with a vision to 2050
Action plan on implementing livestock development strategy in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2045 in Hanoi city
Implementation plan of Vietnam's forestry development strategy for a period of 2021-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Gia Lai province
National master plan in a period of 2021-2030, vision to 2050