Urban development plan of Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021 - 2025 with orientation to 2030Friday, March 31,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - To develop a sustainable urban system according to a network, rationally distributed, ensuring a synchronous and harmonious combination between prioritizing development of new urban centers with renovation, embellishment and reconstruction of existing urban centers; ensuring that modern urban architecture, rich in identity and typical cultural elements are preserved and promoted; develop new urban centers in direction of green, smart cities, adapting to climate change, preventing and combating natural disasters and epidemics.
- Urbanization is an objective necessity, an important driving force for rapid and sustainable socio-economic development in the coming time. Strengthen the leadership and direction of the Party, effectiveness and efficiency of state management; unifying awareness and action in planning, construction, management and sustainable urban development towards a green, civilized, identity-rich and pioneering city, leading innovation activities becoming a driving force for development is a regular and important task of the whole political system. Urban planning must have a long-term, synchronous and modern vision, focusing on people and quality of life; urban culture and civilization as the foundation for development; harmoniously combining the process of urbanization and urban development with industrialization and modernization, building new countryside and restructuring the economy, managing social development, ensuring national defense and security. Urban planning and infrastructure development of urban areas must be one step ahead and create the main resource for urban development.
- To develop a sustainable urban system according to a network, rationally distributed, ensuring a synchronous and harmonious combination between prioritizing development of new urban centers with renovation, embellishment and reconstruction of existing urban centers; ensuring that modern urban architecture, rich in identity and typical cultural elements are preserved and promoted; develop new urban centers in direction of green, smart cities, adapting to climate change, preventing and combating natural disasters and epidemics.
- To promote and exploit well the resources from the city itself and resources from the society for urban development. Strictly handle violations in the implementation of the law on urban planning, construction, management and development.
1. General objectives: Accelerate the speed and improve the quality of urbanization, develop sustainable urban networks according to the network, form a number of dynamic cities and urban chains. The urban infrastructure, especially the framework technical infrastructure and essential social infrastructure, is built and developed synchronously and modernly. The quality of life in urban areas is high, ensuring to meet the basic needs of housing and social infrastructure for urban residents. Develop modern, green, clean, smart and rich urban architecture with typical local cultural identity.
2. Specific objectives
a) Urbanization rate will reach at least 42% by 2025, and over 50% by 2030. Ratio of urban construction land to the total natural land area will reach about 1.8-2.0% by 2025 and about 2.0-2.3% by 2030.
b) Number of urban centers in the whole province will be about 18 by 2025, about 22 by 2030. By 2025, 100% of existing and new urban centers will have master plans, zoning plans, urban renovation, embellishment, reconstruction and development programs; ensuring that at least 100% of grade-III urban centers or higher complete the criteria for urban classification in terms of urban infrastructure, especially infrastructure for healthcare, education, training and urban-level cultural works.
c) Ratio of traffic land to urban construction land will reach about 22-24% by 2025 and 24-26% by 2030. The average green tree area per urban dweller will reach about 6-8m2 in 2025, about 8-10m2 by 2030.
d) Average residential floor area per capita in urban areas shall be at least 30 square meters by 2025, and at least 32 square meters by 2030.
III. Urban development orientation.
1. Regarding urban system development:
a) Period 2021 - 2025: Upgrading qualified communes to grade V urban centers to form 07 new urban centers for communes: Duc Lieu (Bu Dang district), Bu Nho (Phu Rieng district), Dong No (Hon Quan district), Tan Lap and Tan Hoa (Dong Phu district), Loc Hiep (Loc Ninh district), Thien Hung (Bu Dop district).
b) Period of 2026 - 2030:
- Investment and development of urban areas: Dong Xoai aims to be a grade II urban area; Binh Long, Phuoc Long, and Chon Thanh aim to be grade III cities; Tan Khai, Hon Quan district and Dong Phu urban center aim to be grade IV urban areas.
- Upgrading qualified communes to grade V urban centers to form 04 new urban centers for communes: Tan Tien (Dong Phu district), Loc Thai (Loc Ninh district), Thanh An and Tan Hung (Hon Quan district).
- Forming a new urban area in the southern urban area of Nha Bich bridge and Phuoc Hoa lake to link the dynamic urban area in the south of Dong Xoai - Chon Thanh. The urban development space is Song Be corridor, Phuoc Hoa lake, Suoi Cam lake terrace system and National Highway 14 axis.
2. Regarding urban space development: To establish 03 driving urban areas for development, including:
a) Southern region includes urban areas: Chon Thanh, Dong Xoai and Dong Phu, along the National Highway 14 axis with the development nucleus being Dong Xoai and Chon Thanh urban centers. Priority is given to urban development, industry, commerce, services, healthcare, education and training.
b) The western region includes the urban areas: Hon Quan, Binh Long and Loc Ninh along the National Highway 13 axis with the development nucleus being Binh Long urban center, giving priority to the development of Hon Quan and Binh Long urban areas, industrial clusters in the region, Hoa Lu Economic Zone in Loc Ninh.
c) The Northeast region includes urban areas: Bu Dop, Bu Gia Map, Phuoc Long, Phu Rieng and Bu Dang, along the DT.741 and DT.759 axis with the development nucleus being Phuoc Long urban area. To give priority to the development of ecological urban areas, tourism, convalescence, hi-tech agriculture, agro-forestry product processing industry; industrial clusters of the region and strongly develop urban areas from Phuoc Long - Phu Rieng - Duc Lieu (Bu Dang district).
3. About architecture, urban landscape:
a) Reviewing, adjusting and formulating construction and urban planning must be associated with architectural management and landscape architectural design in order to create an appropriate landscape space, bringing economic and environmental values and the effectiveness of urban development. Urban development follows the trend of ecological architecture, effectively using energy sources, renewable energy, saving natural resources, protecting the environment;
b) Architecture for each urban center must ensure harmony with natural, economic, cultural, social and environmental conditions, and promote its identity; ensure consistency in the management from the overall space to the specific space of architectural works and urban landscapes; harmonious combination between the past and the present; have reasonable forecasts in the future, prevent natural disasters, epidemics and climate change;
c) Construction projects in urban areas must ensure to reserve a lot of area for green space development such as parks, lakes, and landscape trees. Invest in the construction of works in accordance with the criteria related to the environment, using environmentally friendly materials, local materials, taking advantage of natural energy sources.
4. On promoting economic development:
a) Closely link urban development with industrial development, in line with the provincial planning up to 2030, with a vision to 2050.
b) Review and prioritize planning of service areas and points at convenient locations; make use of water surface (rivers, lakes) in urban areas to build eco-tourism and resort areas in order to attract tourism development; conservation of historical and cultural relics, exploiting tourism to learn culture and history, experience tourism.
c) Research and promote urban agriculture; tourism, develop clean agricultural models, and apply high-tech agriculture to provide clean products for inside and outside urban areas.
5. On the development of social infrastructure system.
a) Develop modern commercial forms such as supermarkets, trade centers, convenience stores and upgrade traditional markets to ensure the criteria of food safety, environmental protection, etc. promptly serve the needs of shopping combined with entertainment and entertainment for people and tourists. Forming pedestrian streets, night economic streets, financial and banking streets...
b) Developing social housing projects to ensure housing funds for policy beneficiaries; develop high-class accommodation and resorts to serve the needs of investors, experts and tourists;
c) Building education and training centers and universities; 100% of schools have national standard facilities. To build medical facilities to take care of the community's health for the People;
d) Building a number of important public works such as squares, parks, and convention centers in some major cities of the dynamic region in order to serve major economic, political and creating events, open space for urban areas as well as entertainment, entertainment and night economic activities such as food street, night market...
6. About technical infrastructure system development.
a) Invest in the development of a transport system with regional and intra-provincial linkages; complete the inner city traffic system according to the approved planning as a driving force for development to spread to the surrounding urban areas; increase attraction for investment and development of public means such as buses, shuttles for students, students and industrial park workers to reduce the load of personal vehicles; build many pedestrian streets and places for rudimentary vehicles.
b) Ensure adequate electricity supply for urban areas, residential areas and industrial zones; 100% sufficient lighting in urban areas, residential areas and public areas, ensuring standard illuminance, creating beautiful, economical and safe landscapes. Use energy-saving devices and technologies or use renewable energy for lighting;
c) Ensure the supply of clean water for urban areas, residential areas and industrial zones. Use economically, effectively, prevent loss and loss of clean water;
d) Waste water collection and treatment: The urban drainage system must ensure the collection of all types of urban wastewater (domestic wastewater, production, business and service wastewater). Daily-life wastewater collection must meet 100% of domestic water supply standards; the rate of treated urban domestic wastewater reaches 100%; do not contaminate water sources.
Urban development in parallel with increasing the rate of domestic waste collection, the classification of waste at source, increasing the rate of reuse, recycling, incineration, and sanitary burial;
e) Preserve and increase green space and water surface in urban areas and public areas. Planting native plants in urban parks and flower gardens;
f) Planning and developing cemetery gardens in combination with large-scale concentrated people's cemeteries along the economic corridors of major traffic axes National Highway 13, National Highway 14 and DT.741.
7. Regarding development orientation for each urban area:
a) Dong Xoai urban center: Is the administrative - political, economic, cultural, social and national security center of the province, the northeastern regional city of Ho Chi Minh City, with orientations developed as "Modern, Ecological and Smart Cities". Prioritize the development of new urban areas in the west and northwest of the city to link with Chon Thanh urban area, the focus of development is on the corridor of Song Be basin, Phuoc Hoa lake, the terraces of Suoi Cam lake and the National Highway No.14. To plan, develop and expand the new urban space of Dong Xoai city in Suoi Cam lake area and develop it to the south and southwest to link with Chon Thanh and Dong Phu urban areas.
b) Chon Thanh Urban Area: Is the administrative, political, economic, cultural and social center of Chon Thanh district, with the development orientation as "Dynamic, ecological and smart city". Prioritize the development of new urban areas in association with industrial zones and clusters. Planning and developing a new urban area in the East to link with Dong Xoai urban area, the focus of development is on the corridor of the basin of Song Be, Phuoc Hoa lake and National Highway 14.
c) Dong Phu urban area: Is the administrative, political, economic, cultural and social center of Dong Phu district, with the development orientation as "Dynamic, ecological and connected city". Prioritize the development of new urban areas, combine and embellish the old urban areas appropriately. Planning and development orientation of Tan Hoa urban area to link with Dong Phu - Binh Duong road and Dong Phu industrial and residential zone.
d) Binh Long Urban Area: Is the administrative, political, economic, cultural and social center of Binh Long town, with the development orientation as "City of identity, ecology and civilization". Prioritize renovating and embellishing existing urban areas, combining with new urban development; develop urban space to the West and East.
Hon Quan urban area: is the administrative, political, economic, cultural and social center of Hon Quan district and belongs to the western development dynamic region of the province. Prioritize the development of new urban areas in association with the development of industrial parks and industrial clusters. Expand the urban development space to the North to connect with the nuclear city in the western region of the province.
e) Loc Ninh urban area: Is the administrative, political, economic, cultural and social center of Loc Ninh district. Prioritize the development of new urban areas associated with border-gate industry, trade, services, tourism and ensure national security. The development of urban space in Loc Ninh and Hoa Lu economic zone should focus on upgrading, expanding and ensuring a safe corridor of National Highway 13 and ring roads.
g) Phuoc Long Urban Area: Is the administrative, political, economic, cultural and social center of Phuoc Long town, with the development orientation as "Eco-city, identity and civilization". Prioritize the renovation and embellishment of existing urban areas, combined with the development of new urban areas. Planning and development to expand urban space to the West and South.
h) Bu Dop urban area: Is the administrative, political, economic, cultural and social center of Bu Dop district, prioritize development of new urban areas associated with border-gate industry, trade, services, tourism and ensure national security. The spatial development of Bu Dop urban area as well as the new urban area should focus on upgrading, expanding and ensuring safe corridors of DT.759, DT.759B and ring roads.
i) Bu Gia Map Urban Area: It is the administrative, political, cultural, economic and social center of Bu Gia Map district. Prioritize development of new urban areas associated with trade, services, eco-tourism, high-tech agriculture and ensure national security. Development planning to expand the urban space of Bu Gia Map, on the basis of the administrative boundary of Phu Nghia commune (Phu Nghia urban area), prioritizing development along the transport axis corridor of the provincial roads DT.741 and DT.760.
k) Phu Rieng urban area: Is administrative, political, cultural, economic and social center of Phu Rieng district. Prioritize the development of new urban areas in association with industrial zones and clusters and agricultural projects with high technology application.
l) Bu Dang urban area: Is the administrative, political, cultural, economic and social center of Bu Dang district. Prioritize the development of commercial, service and tourism urban areas in association with the development of industrial clusters and agricultural projects with high technology applications. The development of urban space in Bu Dang and new urban centers should focus on upgrading, expanding and ensuring a safe corridor of National Highway 14 and ring roads. Prioritize the development of new urban space to the South and Southwest of the existing urban area.
IV. Tasks and solutions.
1. Regarding construction planning.
- Review, adjust and supplement planning, especially general planning, urban zoning planning, infrastructure development planning, detailed urban planning... in the direction of sustainable urban steady; urban space planning ensures economic efficiency, is favorable for public transport development, increases attractiveness and competition; urban planning products must have a multi-sectoral approach, covering a long-term, comprehensive, strategic vision, respecting market rules and principles of sustainable development; ensuring the hierarchy, continuity, unity, completeness and integration of the planning system, closely linked with rural planning;
- Organize planning, construction and development of urban areas, urban areas, especially planning for construction of technical infrastructure, social infrastructure, public areas, planning on management and use of floating space, open space underground and urban underground works systems in accordance with strategies, master plans and plans to ensure national defense and security; closely link urban planning and development with the task of planning, managing and protecting military zones and terrain prioritized for defense and security tasks.
2. About architecture and construction.
- Strengthen the management of construction architecture in terms of architectural form, scale of work, construction materials and the relationship with the landscape of the area through project documents, appraisal of basic design, construction design and issuance of construction permits. For large projects, the key needs to be contested to choose the appropriate architectural plan.
- Organize the elaboration, appraisal and approval of the list of valuable architectural works as a basis for management, protection and promotion of the values of the architectural works; organize the elaboration, finalization and promulgation of regulations on management of urban architecture, regulations on management of architecture of rural residential quarters as a basis for architectural management and construction management according to approved plans.
- The architecture of the works must ensure the unity, harmony, respect and conformity with the natural, socio-economic and cultural conditions of the locality. Construction works must be designed, use materials and implement green building solutions that are friendly to the environment, save energy and resources.
3. Regarding land: Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of management and use of existing land resources and water surface space for urban development according to planning. Strictly comply with the provisions of law in the formulation of master plans, plans on land use and the management and use of land in the province. Strengthen inspection, examination and strictly handle violations in land management, construction, housing and environment; resolutely handle violations of planning and land use.
4. Regarding mechanisms and policies.
- Continue to promote administrative reform, improve the effectiveness and efficiency of management of the state apparatus, especially local governments, urban administrations and state management agencies in charge of urban development;
- Reviewing and perfecting mechanisms and policies on investment incentives in order to attract investment resources for urban development. Making the most of resources, especially prioritizing internal resources; accelerate the construction of socio-economic infrastructure, strive to achieve the targets set out annually and for each period.
5. Regarding capital sources and investment attraction.
- Encourage all economic sectors to participate in the development of infrastructure in urban areas, tourist areas and commercial zones; strongly mobilize resources from the People, non-state enterprises from localities throughout the country and foreign investment capital in the fields of education - training, health, culture, sports and tourism and non-agricultural industries...
- Balance the revenue generated in the area to develop the infrastructure system, urban utilities and create a clean land fund; exploiting resources from land for urban development. The provincial budget will invest in projects with regional linkages, intra-provincial linkages and key urban works; The district budget will invest in the remaining works. Socialization sources focus on projects, infrastructure works of industrial parks, industrial clusters, tourist and commercial areas, new urban areas, residential areas...
6. On environmental protection and climate change response.
- Strengthening propaganda, education, awareness raising, forming a sense of compliance with policies and laws on proactively responding to climate change in the orientation of planning for construction, urban development and housing development, residential, urban and rural technical infrastructure management. Improve the capacity and efficiency of state management on the development of cities to respond to climate change, resource management and environmental protection;
- Manage and use resources for the right purposes, effectively, clearly and transparently; to step up the attraction of investment resources in urban development to respond to climate change; review, finalize and effectively implement investment incentive policies for projects applying technology to produce environmentally friendly building materials, develop clean technology, renewable energy, and urban areas, smart, ecological urban, green architecture and have solutions to respond to climate change, resource management and environmental protection.
V. Implementation organization.
1. The Department of Construction shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other departments, agencies and sectors in; People's Committees of districts, towns and cities and related agencies shall organize the implementation of:
- To make adjustments to the urban development program of Binh Phuoc province to 2025, with orientations to 2030;
- Appraise the urban development program of each urban center, urban upgrading projects and submit them to the competent authorities for approval;
- Evaluate and classify urban areas annually according to urban classification criteria. Coordinating with People's Committees of districts, towns and cities in formulating urban classification schemes and preparing dossiers for submission to competent authorities to decide on recognition of urban types;
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other departments and branches; The People's Committees of districts, towns and cities shall monitor, synthesize, and evaluate the results of the implementation of the tasks of this Project.
2. People's Committees of districts, towns and cities are responsible for
- Mobilize resources to invest in urban development to ensure synchronous infrastructure;
- Review and adjust (if any) contents related to construction planning, urban planning, planning of technical nature; formulating, promulgating and publicizing regulations on architecture management to ensure the legal basis for making proposals for urban development areas, and for proposing urban development investment projects;
- Organize the construction and management of a database system, providing information on the situation of urban development in the area.
3. Department of Planning and Investment is responsible
- Advise on the development of solutions on mobilizing investment resources to implement the Urban Development Program;
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Departments, departments, branches and People's Committees of districts, towns and cities in formulating mechanisms and policies to attract investment in the field of urban development;
- Advise the Provincial People's Committee to summarize the annual development investment budget plan and integrated capital sources from urban development investment programs and projects.
- Integrate the contents of the approved urban development project into the provincial planning.
4. Department of Finance is responsible
Coordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment in allocating annual capital for the Urban Development Program.
5. Department of Transport is responsible for
Presiding over and advising the Provincial People's Committee to continue to propose to the Central Government to have a plan and mechanism to attract investment in implementing national-level transport infrastructure projects in the province (such as highways, railways, roads, etc.), region link.
6. Responsible Department of Natural Resources and Environment
- Advise on the development of solutions on land, natural resources and environment to implement the Urban Development Program;
- Inspect, urge and guide localities to review, adjust and supplement master plans and plans on land use in accordance with urban development objectives and orientations;
- Preside over and advise the Provincial People's Committee to balance and adjust the land use plan to suit the urban development stages.
7. Department of Industry and Trade is responsible for
- Coordinate with the Economic Zone Management Board to review the implementation of the Industrial Development Planning in the whole province, develop a plan to implement the framework infrastructure projects of the industrial parks associated with development program, provincial urban development;
- Research and propose policies to invite investors to industrial cluster projects, promote the development of projects associated with the urban development roadmap;
- On the basis of urban development roadmaps of urban centers, speed up the progress of investment in construction and development of the power supply network system to meet the needs of urban development, production and business.
8. Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is responsible for
Lead and guide the People's Committees of districts, towns and cities to effectively implement the project "Growing a billion trees".
9. Department of Home Affairs is responsible
- Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments, agencies, branches and localities in formulating projects on adjustment of administrative boundaries for urban expansion (if any) and the establishment of wards in cities and towns; district township;
- Guide localities to upgrade administrative units and organize urban administration in localities.
10. The Department of Education and Training shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other departments, branches and People's Committees of districts, towns and cities in implementing education and training development planning for each period associated with the development roadmap, development of cities according to urban classification.
11. Department of Health, based on sectoral development strategy and the Provincial Urban Development Program, makes specific plans to build health facilities at the provincial, district and grassroots levels, step by step, to upgrade the infrastructure of medical floors by urban classification.
12. Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs is responsible
- Preside over the formulation of the provincial human resource development plan and the human resource development plan in a number of key development areas according to the urban development roadmap, ensuring appropriate and balanced human resource development to meet needs of urban development, minimize the unemployment rate;
- Advise on building a social support system; the suitability of the city for the disabled and children to implement the Urban Development Program.
13. Responsible Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism
- To assume the prime responsibility for implementing the master plan on tourism development in Binh Phuoc province, making a list and implementation plan of investment projects in cultural and sports works associated with the provincial urban development program;
- Coordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment, Department of Construction, Department of Natural Resources and Environment to review tourist area projects to have direction to adjust development according to regions, with focus and focus to connect with urban development program;
- Making plans and lists of projects on restoration and embellishment of relics and scenic spots, contributing to the enrichment of various types of tourism in the province.
14. Department of Information and Communications is responsible for
- To assume the prime responsibility for formulating specific plans for application and development of information - telecommunications technology in accordance with the urban development roadmap, ensuring the construction of a smart city;
- Coordinating with agencies in charge of formulating development policies on technical infrastructure of the information and communication industry to serve the urban development program;
- Guide the investor units to build underground telecommunications peripheral cable networks in urban areas and residential areas in the province.
15. Economic Zone Management Board is responsible for
- Coordinating with the Department of Construction and related units in formulating general planning, zoning planning, detailed planning on expansion planning of industrial zones; new planning of industrial and urban areas combined with services;
- Coordinate with the Provincial Construction Investment Project Management Board to build infrastructure connecting to industrial parks such as roads and drainage systems of industrial parks. Selection of infrastructure investors to invest in infrastructure of industrial parks and urban combined economic zones;
- Determining housing needs of workers and workers in industrial parks and economic zones.
16. The Provincial Construction Investment Project Management Board advises and proposes infrastructure investment projects to implement the urban development program.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Program on conservation and development of Vietnamese craft villages in a period of 2021 - 2030
Implementation plan of marine aquaculture development project in Ninh Binh province to 2030 with a vision to 2045
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Kien Giang province
Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021-2030 in Gia Lai province
Action plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Hanoi city
Plan on implementing Decision No.923/QD-TTG dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving science and technology program for new rural construction in a period of 2021-2025 in Vinh Long province
Plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in Bac Kan province in a period of 2021 - 2030 with a vision to 2050
Action plan on implementing livestock development strategy in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2045 in Hanoi city
Implementation plan of Vietnam's forestry development strategy for a period of 2021-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Gia Lai province
National master plan in a period of 2021-2030, vision to 2050
Program on strengthening environmental protection, food safety and rural clean water supply in building new countryside in a period of 2021-2025
Digital transformation program on building new countryside, towards smart new countryside in a period of 2021 - 2025
Rural tourism development program on new rural construction in a period of 2021 - 2025
Project on development of trade, e-commerce systems and border trade in Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030