Implementation plan of marine aquaculture development project in Ninh Binh province to 2030 with a vision to 2045Tuesday, February 28,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - To bring into play potentials and advantages in order to promote the development of marine aquaculture in direction of commodity production, industry, synchronization, safety, efficiency, sustainability and protection of the ecological environment; create branded products that meet market requirements; promote marine economic development, increase people's income
I. Purpose, requirements
Concretize the objectives and tasks of the Project on development of marine aquaculture to 2030, with a vision to 2045 approved in Decision No. 1664/QD-TTg dated October 4, 2021 of the Prime Minister Government; Decision No. 1195/QD-BNN-TCTS dated April 4, 2022 of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development; Resolution No. 11 - NQ/TU dated June 26, 2022 of Ninh Binh Provincial Party Committee on sustainable development of Kim Son coastal economic zone, period 2022 - 2030 to organize and implement on province in accordance with local practical conditions.
- Clearly define tasks and solutions associated with specific functions and tasks of each relevant agency and unit, ensuring close coordination between agencies and units, promptly removing difficulty problems arise during implementation.
- The plan must adhere to the viewpoints, orientations, objectives, contents, tasks and solutions of the Scheme; suitable to the characteristics, actual conditions and development orientation in the locality. Timely integrate the objectives, tasks and solutions of the Project on development of marine aquaculture to 2030, with a vision to 2045 into relevant programs, plans, schemes and activities to accelerate the implementation of the Plan.
1. Common objectives
To bring into play potentials and advantages in order to promote the development of marine aquaculture in direction of commodity production, industry, synchronization, safety, efficiency, sustainability and protection of the ecological environment; create branded products that meet market requirements; promote marine economic development, increase people's income.
2. Specific objectives
a) By 2025
- Marine farming area reaches 1,750 ha, marine aquaculture output reaches 29,700 tons. In which, the mollusk farming area is 1,365 hectares with an output of 28,600 tons.
Seed production: 4.5 million green crabs, 90 billion clams, 15 billion oysters.
b) By 2030
- Marine farming area reaches 1,820 ha, marine aquaculture output reaches 31,400 tons. In which, the mollusk farming area is 1,415 hectares with an output of 30,000 tons.
Seed production: 5 million green crabs, 100 billion clams, 20 billion oysters.
c) Vision to 2045
Marine aquaculture reaches an advanced level with modern management methods, becoming an important part of the province's fisheries sector, contributing to ensuring food and nutrition security; ensure social security.
III. Tasks and solutions
a) Developing and applying science and technology to serve marine aquaculture
- Research, perfect, transfer and apply the technological process to produce high quality molluscs (clams, oysters, blood cockles); measures to prevent, combat and treat epidemics; farming technology, technology of harvesting, preserving and processing products in marine aquaculture and related techniques and technologies to promote production and development.
- Improve the management and production capacity of marine aquaculture in the direction of modernity, applying information technology and digital technology in the management, operation and supervision of marine aquaculture activities.
b) Developing infrastructure system for marine aquaculture
- Review and assess the current situation and needs of construction and repair of infrastructure for marine aquaculture development.
- Invest in building technical infrastructure in marine breeding areas, especially mollusk seed production, to turn Ninh Binh into a center for high-quality molluscs to serve the needs of both inside and outside the province.
c) Developing seed production for marine aquaculture
- Development of resources including facilities and high-quality human resources for seed production and marine aquaculture.
- Organize the review and rearrangement of aquatic seed production areas in the locality towards biosecurity, focusing on developing the production of advantageous aquatic breeds (clams, oysters, crabs...); prioritizing investment resources to form concentrated high-tech and disease-free mollusk seed production areas in a synchronous and modern direction to meet the demand of cultured breeds in the province and neighboring areas. Branding of Ninh Binh mollusk breed.
d) Development of marine aquaculture
- Priority should be given to the development of subjects with a regional consumption market and advantages, in which the main species of culture are clams and cockles, according to the standards and requirements of the market (type, quantity, hygiene, etc.) food safety, technological processes, traceability...). Building Kim Son clam farming area with ASC certification.
- Developing and raising crabs and marine fishes in ponds and lagoons.
- Research, test and develop offshore mariculture (cultivation of mollusks, marine fish) using modern cage systems.
g) Development of processing and commercialization of marine aquaculture products
- Applying advanced technology to the stages of harvesting, preserving and transporting to reduce loss and increase product value.
- Promote and improve the efficiency of advertising, introduction, trade promotion and consumption of marine aquaculture products.
- Building and developing a number of brands associated with products of local strengths and advantages (commercial clams, oyster seed).
- Put into operation a seafood processing factory with the main processing object being clam with a capacity of 10,000 tons of products/year, designed and equipped according to food hygiene and safety standards to be able to process export seafood products.
- Developing OCOP marine aquaculture products, specialty and endemic products, products with high economic value.
- Strictly manage and control food safety and hygiene at all processing facilities before putting products on the market.
a) Develop mechanisms and policies to attract investment and support the development of marine aquaculture.
Effectively apply existing policies to develop marine aquaculture; review and propose amendments to policies related to marine aquaculture development in accordance with the actual situation.
- Invest in building essential infrastructure for potential marine seed production areas, especially mollusk seed production.
- Regarding support for marine aquaculture development:
+ Effectively implement tax and fee incentives for aquaculture activities at sea in accordance with law in order to create favorable conditions for aquaculture development.
+ Funding for active surveillance to detect and warn of dangerous and emerging diseases on aquatic products; support for damage caused by disease to producers according to regulations.
+ Support research, transfer and application of high technology in aquaculture at sea, harvesting, preserving and processing aquatic products.
+ Support procedures for enterprises to invest in the development of large-scale, industrial and long-term marine aquaculture for the purpose of economic development. Implement policies on allocation, lease, recovery and requisition of land, water surface and sea areas for aquaculture in accordance with law.
b) Production management and organization
- Organize the implementation of the Law on Fisheries 2017 and current regulations to ensure that marine aquaculture facilities operate in accordance with the law.
- Building production models according to the product value chain, from breeders and inputs for commercial farming to processing and consuming marine aquaculture products, in which enterprises purchase, process, consume The consumer plays the role of the linking nucleus and organizing the production chain.
- Reorganize small and scattered farming establishments in the form of participatory management of the community, with emphasis on models of cooperative groups and cooperatives to enhance and support each other in production. , consume products and join hands to protect the environment.
- Applying scientific and technical progress, biosafety production, disease safety associated with traceability, food safety conditions, VietGAP, Global GAP. Guide farmers to implement quality management measures to ensure food safety and hygiene, environmental safety and social responsibility.
- Forming a channel to provide market information, information on natural disasters, climate change, etc. to promptly inform aquaculture establishments at sea, in order to minimize risks in the production process.
- Manage and supervise units and enterprises implementing aquaculture projects using land and sea surface for the right purposes; coordinate among relevant agencies and units in appraising land and sea surface for aquaculture, especially for foreign investors.
- Applying information technology, digital transformation in farming area management, building a database for farming areas to facilitate management, monitoring and product traceability.
c) Development and application of science and technology, fishery extension, training and development of human resources
* About science and technology
- Apply advanced aquaculture technologies, seed production technologies, improve seed quality, especially molluscs: clams, oysters, blood cockles.
- Wastewater treatment technology of concentrated aquaculture establishments/area; treatment of water supply and reduction of pond water environment; technology for production of feed, biological products and products for environmental treatment and improvement.
- Support basic, basic and applied research activities to develop diversified and high-tech aquaculture. Promote the socialization of investment resources for research, transfer and application of advanced science and technology.
* Regarding fishery extension, training and human resource development
- Capacity building, training staff specialized in aquaculture. Attracting resources in cooperation, training and development of high-quality human resources for the seafood industry.
- Organizing training courses, training on transfer of technical advances, organic farming, intensive farming and food safety and hygiene in aquaculture in general and marine culture in particular.
- Strengthen communication on science and technology in marine aquaculture through mass media. Building and replicating successful models of marine aquaculture (intensive farming models, farming models of objects of economic value, new species of farming, raising to ensure food hygiene and safety...) .
d) Regarding seed production, farming technology, post-harvest preservation, processing, biotechnology and fishery extension.
- Implement well the quality inspection of aquatic breeds to meet the demand for high-quality, disease-free breeds for the development of marine aquaculture.
- Socializing research activities and applying technology in seed production to produce and nurture offspring in sufficient quantity, ensuring quality for commercial rearing.
- Review and plan to prioritize research and select breeding for marine aquaculture in line with the national development plan, focusing on groups of high economic value such as marine fish, mollusks, techniques for producing seaweed seed, ornamental creatures and other objects for marine culture.
- Invest in building infrastructure for concentrated mollusk seed production areas in a synchronous and modern direction.
- Research and develop technology for culturing algae as food in mollusk seed production.
- Researching technology for harvesting, preserving and processing products from marine aquaculture, associated with analysis and assessment of market demand, consumer tastes of key markets, potential for industrial development, technology and suitable processed products.
e) Environmental monitoring, warning and monitoring, disease prevention
* Environmental monitoring, warning and monitoring
- Review and assess the current status and supplement the environmental monitoring points for marine aquaculture in the area, giving priority to concentrated farming areas of objects of economic value; supplement equipment, machinery and resources to perform the task of environmental monitoring, warning and monitoring of aquaculture areas at sea.
- Strengthening training, training, improving professional and technical capacity in environmental monitoring, warning and monitoring.
* Disease prevention
- Effectively deploying disease prevention and control on aquatic products, proactively zoning and stamping out epidemics.
- Strengthen inspection and control and organize management and supervision of the community to manage the environment and apply severe sanctions to production facilities that do not comply with the provisions of the law.
- Invest in perfecting the infrastructure system in service of production, especially the treatment of waste and wastewater in the production process to ensure strict compliance with the provisions of the law on environmental protection. Apply new, advanced and environmentally friendly technologies to reduce and handle environmental pollution in aquaculture.
- Comply with regulations on conditions of rearing facilities, treatment of wastewater and waste as prescribed, stocking season, quality of seed to be quarantined, application of technical procedures for rearing and care management, raising ponds to ensure biosecurity to reduce the risk of disease, aiming to build disease-free areas, establishments and production chains of aquatic products.
g) Trade promotion, market development and international integration
- Enhance trade promotion activities, expand domestic market, seek and develop export markets to promote trade and develop consumption markets for marine aquaculture products.
- Building product brands for clam and mollusk seed products. Strengthen the promotion and branding of marine aquaculture products.
- Support to build a product chain in marine aquaculture from the stages: raising, harvesting, preliminarily processing, processing and consuming products.
IV. Programs, priority tasks
1. Infrastructure construction project for oyster and fishery production area, Kim Son district, Ninh Binh province.
2. Development of marine aquaculture.
3. Monitoring, warning and supervision of aquaculture environment at sea.
4. Development of seafood processing and trade.
5. Science and technology development and digital transformation.
6. Improve management capacity and quality of human resources for marine aquaculture.
V. Capital for implementation
- Annual state budget sources (expenses for investment and development, recurrent expenditures) according to the current state budget decentralization; prioritizing investment in infrastructure development, science and technology, improving industry management capacity and training human resources.
- Capital sources integrated in other national target programs, programs, plans, projects and schemes of the province.
- Funds mobilized from organizations and individuals at home and abroad according to the provisions of law; encouraging domestic and foreign organizations and individuals to invest in infrastructure; activities of research, application, production and business in the field of aquatic products, the market for consumption of aquatic products and other fields as prescribed by law.
VI. Implementation organization
1. Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant agencies and units in, implementing and organizing the implementation of the plan.
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other departments, branches and localities in, formulating programs, schemes and plans for submission to the Provincial People's Committee for consideration and approval; integrate with the content of other related programs, schemes and plans in the process of implementing the objectives and tasks of the Plan.
- Coordinate with relevant agencies in reviewing, formulating, amending, supplementing and promulgating according to their competence or submitting to competent authorities for promulgation mechanisms and policies to encourage and attract investment in investment stages. in the aquaculture production chain.
- Monitor, urge and inspect, especially in the management and use of funds for programs and projects using budget capital, to proactively detect, correct and handle timely , avoid causing loss, waste; preliminary review and assessment of implementation results, and report to the provincial People's Committee, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development according to regulations.
2. Department of Planning and Investment
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with departments, branches and localities in advising the Provincial People's Committee to allocate development investment capital to implement the Plan in accordance with the local budget balance capacity in each period.
3. Department of Finance
Annually, on the basis of the proposed estimate of the units, based on the ability to balance the provincial budget, coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant agencies and units to advise the Provincial People's Committee to announce allocate recurrent funds for the implementation of the Plan in accordance with the Law on State Budget and relevant guiding documents.
4. Department of Science and Technology
- Coordinating with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, relevant departments, agencies and sectors to advise and propose, order to perform scientific and technological tasks in research, application, technology transfer, technical progress in the field of marine aquaculture development.
- Lead and coordinate with relevant departments, agencies, sectors, localities and units to support registration of protection and development of intellectual property for marine aquaculture products of organizations and individuals in the province.
5. Department of Information and Communications
Directing press agencies, information and propaganda in the province to organize information, propaganda and dissemination of the implementation plan of the Scheme, Law on Fisheries, Law on Veterinary Medicine and other relevant documents to improve awareness of organizations, business community and people about the importance of marine aquaculture development, replication of successful models in marine aquaculture; mobilize the participation of people in the implementation of the Scheme and activities related to fisheries.
6. Department of Industry and Trade
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in, implementing solutions to promote, develop, expand markets and promote trade for marine aquaculture products; invest in processing value-added products derived from marine aquaculture.
7. Department of Natural Resources and Environment
Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with departments, branches and district People's Committees in implementing land allocation, land lease, and land use purpose change to implement investment projects on fisheries development. Control environmental pollution in aquatic production according to regulations.
8. Department of Internal Affairs
Coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Agricultural Development to organize the implementation of training and development programs for human resources to manage the fields, including: Inspection, Protection of aquatic resources, exploitation and aquaculture. .
9. Provincial Border Guard Command, Provincial Police
Actively coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and Kim Son District People's Committee in combating illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing. Verification in terms of security and order during the licensing process of aquaculture programs and projects with foreign elements; ensure security and order, maintain a peaceful environment, create favorable conditions for aquaculture at sea during construction, operation, disaster prevention, rescue and rescue and perform other tasks according to assigned functions and tasks.
10. Ninh Binh Radio and Television Station, Ninh Binh Newspaper
Actively coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the People's Committee of Kim Son District and relevant units to organize information and propaganda on policies and orientations for agricultural production development; develop new and effective news articles, topics, and production models for people to refer to, replicate and develop.
11. Kim Son District People's Committee
- Organize the implementation of the implementation plan of the project on development of marine aquaculture in Ninh Binh province in the period to 2030, with a vision to 2045 in accordance with local practical conditions; prioritize allocation of investment capital, actively mobilize legal resources and integrate capital from other programs and projects to accomplish the set objectives.
- Strengthening the propaganda and extensive implementation to cadres, civil servants and related subjects about the content of the Scheme implementation plan and relevant documents in the field of veterinary medicine and fisheries.. .
Above is the implementation plan of the marine aquaculture development project in Ninh Binh province to 2030, with a vision to 2045. effectiveness of this Plan; periodically report implementation results to the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to summarize and report to the Provincial People's Committee and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development according to regulations. During the implementation process, any difficulties or problems arise and promptly report them to the Provincial People's Committee (via the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development) for consideration and direction.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Program on conservation and development of Vietnamese craft villages in a period of 2021 - 2030
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Kien Giang province
Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021-2030 in Gia Lai province
Action plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Hanoi city
Plan on implementing Decision No.923/QD-TTG dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving science and technology program for new rural construction in a period of 2021-2025 in Vinh Long province
Plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in Bac Kan province in a period of 2021 - 2030 with a vision to 2050
Action plan on implementing livestock development strategy in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2045 in Hanoi city
Implementation plan of Vietnam's forestry development strategy for a period of 2021-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Gia Lai province
National master plan in a period of 2021-2030, vision to 2050
Program on strengthening environmental protection, food safety and rural clean water supply in building new countryside in a period of 2021-2025
Digital transformation program on building new countryside, towards smart new countryside in a period of 2021 - 2025
Rural tourism development program on new rural construction in a period of 2021 - 2025
Project on development of trade, e-commerce systems and border trade in Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030
National program on efficient and sustainable fishing development in a period of 2022 - 2025 with a vision to 2030