Project of developing construction material industry in the province in a period of 2021-2025 with orientation to 2030Monday, July 31,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - Focus on developing an efficient and sustainable building material industry based on the province's strengths. Diversify investment forms to attract all resources (capital, brain, technology...), promote and encourage all economic sectors to invest in and develop construction materials industry
- Focus on developing an efficient and sustainable building material industry based on the province's strengths. Diversify investment forms to attract all resources (capital, brain, technology...), promote and encourage all economic sectors to invest in and develop construction materials industry.
- Exploiting mineral deposits as raw materials for the production of building materials according to the planning; minimizing environmental impacts in the exploitation, processing and production of building materials; efficiently use resources, save energy, raw materials and fuel.
2.1. General objective
Develop products of building materials that can be strong in the province and have high economic efficiency; using advanced and modern technology in production to improve productivity and product quality to meet the needs of the local and regional markets, contributing to the province's economic growth.
2.2. Detail goal
To develop the province's strong building materials, specifically as follows:
- Cement: Continue to maintain technological improvement of existing cement factories, build new cement plants in accordance with the Government's plan.
- Fired clay bricks: The proportion of baked clay bricks by 2030 will account for less than 60% of the total output of building materials.
- Unburnt building materials: Developing unburnt building materials to replace baked clay bricks, accounting for over 40% of the total output of building materials by 2030.
- Roofing materials: To develop baked and unbaked tiles, and to diversify roofing sheets; by 2030, to meet 60% of the province's total demand for roofing materials.
- Construction sand: Exploiting sand to ensure the environment, ensure sustainability, right design capacity. Developing crushed sand to gradually replace natural sand by 2030, accounting for over 40% of total sand production.
- Construction stone: Exploiting stone in accordance with the mineral planning, ensuring the demand for construction stone in the province, ensuring the environment, returning the land according to regulations.
- Concrete: Continue to prioritize investment in the development of commercial concrete batching plants to replace manual concrete manufacturing, and develop high-strength and lightweight concrete to meet construction requirements. In the province, by 2030, reduce the proportion of manually mixed concrete to less than 30% of total concrete production.
3. Tasks and implementation solutions
3.1. Regarding production distribution orientation:
To step by step invest in developing new construction material production facilities in concentrated industrial zones and clusters. Relocating construction material production facilities that cause environmental pollution out of urban areas and densely populated areas to put them into concentrated industrial zones and clusters or out of urban areas (except for those producing construction materials that cause environmental pollution), establishments producing and mining minerals as building materials, facilities for simple processing, linking or assembling materials that do not cause environmental pollution as prescribed).
3.2. Regarding the exploitation of mineral resources:
- Implement the planning of construction material production areas to serve the implementation of key projects of the province. Strengthen management of exploitation of natural resources and minerals in accordance with the provisions of law. Resolutely handle violations related to the exploitation of mineral resources, especially in licensing, auctioning mining rights, illegal mining...
- Strengthening basic geological investigation of minerals used as building materials; organize the exploitation, processing and use of minerals in the direction of mineral protection in order to improve the efficiency of use and save resources, protect the environment, and restore the mines according to regulations. It is strictly forbidden to use agricultural land for the production of fired bricks; protect the environment, exploit clay to produce bricks effectively.
3.3. About environment:
- Build a waste treatment system, an automatic monitoring system for wastewater, emissions, and dust around construction material production facilities, connecting online with local environmental management agencies to supervise the work of environmental protection according to regulations.
- Strengthen inspection, examination and close supervision of the implementation of commitments in environmental impact assessment, environmental protection and labor safety commitments of raw material extraction facilities. Timely detect and strictly handle acts that fail to comply with regulations on environmental protection.
- Exploitation and production facilities must invest in advanced and modern technology, clean production technology, reduce fuel consumption, energy, noise, dust emission, and greenhouse gas emission in production; make the most of the efficient use of exhaust heat (drying, power generation, etc.) to enhance fuel combustion efficiency.
3.4. Regarding science and technology: To encourage enterprises to research and apply science and technology in developing new products, using waste as raw materials and alternative fuels, reducing energy consumption, and improving productivity. Research, develop, and manufacture construction materials using modern technology, in line with new trends, thereby increasing construction productivity and reducing construction costs.
3.5. Regarding the improvement of mechanisms and policies: To improve preferential policies, to encourage and support organizations and individuals to invest and research in the field of building materials production. Develop mechanisms and policies to encourage new investment, investment in upgrading and conversion of building materials production technologies that use less energy, save natural resources, and increase the rate of use of raw materials and fuels, recycled materials from industrial, agricultural, and domestic waste, reducing emissions to protect the environment. Limit, proceed to stop the production of building materials inefficiently using natural resources, causing environmental pollution.
3.6. Regarding investment attraction: Create a favorable and transparent investment and business environment; publicize the provincial planning on exploration, exploitation and use of minerals for the production of building materials to attract investment in the field of building materials production. Completing infrastructure, attracting investors with advanced production technology, consumption market and guaranteed investment capital to implement the project.
4. Implementation organization
a) Department of Construction is responsible for
- Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant units in, implementing the project on development of the building material industry in the province in the period of 2021 - 2025, with orientation to 2030 in the fourth quarter of 2022; In the course of implementation, if there are difficulties or problems, advise the Provincial People's Committee to adjust and supplement the contents of the project to be consistent with reality and the provisions of law;
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Departments, departments, branches and People's Committees of districts, towns and cities in inspecting and supervising the implementation of the Scheme;
- Strengthening the quality management of building materials products and goods in production, circulation and put into use annually according to regulations;
- Monitor, make statistics and summarize the situation of activities in the field of building materials in the locality, periodically or irregularly, report to the Ministry of Construction and the Provincial People's Committee according to regulations.
b) Department of Planning and Investment is responsible for
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with ministries, sectors, branches and localities in, formulating support and incentive policies for investment projects on construction of construction material production works using industrial waste and waste as raw materials, alternative fuels and projects to build power stations using waste heat from construction material factories according to regulations, promulgated in 2023.
c) Department of Natural Resources and Environment is responsible for
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Departments, departments, branches and localities in propagating and disseminating the law on environmental protection, mineral resources and relevant laws every year as prescribed;
- Strictly control the construction of post-mining environmental rehabilitation and restoration plans, determine the appropriate deposit level, and ensure the post-mining environmental rehabilitation and restoration according to regulations;
- Carry out regular environmental inspection and monitoring; closely supervise the implementation of the contents of the environmental impact assessment report and the regulations on environmental protection by the facilities that exploit raw materials and produce building materials according to regulations.
d) Department of Science and Technology is responsible for
- Annually propagate, disseminate and guide the implementation of the law on technology transfer;
- To assume the prime responsibility for appraising or commenting on technology for investment projects on construction of works producing building materials according to regulations.
e) Department of Transport is responsible for
Completing the transport network in the province, making investment plans, upgrading the traffic system connecting industrial parks with raw material suppliers and goods consumption places in order to create favorable conditions for transportation. Transfer materials and raw materials for production and consumption of building material products according to regulations.
f) Department of Industry and Trade is responsible for
Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant agencies and units in, supporting enterprises to produce building materials according to new technologies, and to produce unburnt building materials with industrial promotion funds as prescribed.
g) Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is responsible for
Annually, review, adjust, supplement and plan the location of loading and unloading construction materials on riverbanks; inspect and handle violations of construction material gathering points on riverbanks according to regulations.
h) Department of Finance is responsible for
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Department of Science and Technology in advising the Provincial People's Committee to allocate funds to perform the tasks of scientific research, technology development, transfer and application of scientific - technical and technological advances in the production of building materials according to regulations.
i) Economic Zone Management Board is responsible for
- Coordinate, provide legal guidance and provide information on the field of building materials of enterprises engaged in the production of building materials in industrial parks;
- Coordinate with relevant agencies in inspecting the implementation of legal regulations on production and trading of building materials in industrial parks.
k) People's Committees of districts, towns and cities are responsible for
- Presiding over the implementation of the project on development of the local building material industry in the fourth quarter of 2022; regularly check, supervise, periodically report results to the Department of Construction before December 1 every year;
- Actively direct and coordinate in examining, resolutely and thoroughly handling cases of illegal mineral exploitation; using wharves and storage yards of construction materials in contravention of regulations; take measures to manage and protect mineral resources, environmental protection, labor safety, security and order in areas where minerals are used as building materials and construction material production facilities according to regulations.
l) Responsible investors and construction material manufacturers
- Comply with legal regulations on construction investment, mineral resources, environmental protection and other relevant regulations as prescribed;
- Implement the roadmap for conversion of construction material production technology to ensure compliance with the approved scheme;
- Selecting and producing building material products in accordance with market demand, implementing enterprise restructuring; step by step innovate using advanced and modern technology, save fuel, raw materials, protect the environment, create building material products of high quality and reasonable price to create competitiveness;
- Make periodical reports before December 1 every year or irregularly on the situation of production and trading of building materials of the unit to the district-level People's Committee and the Department of Construction.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Implementation plan of sustainable forestry development program in a period of 2021 - 2025 in Binh Thuan province
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Binh Thuan province
Approving master plan of Ha Tinh province in a period of 2021 – 2030 with a vision to 2050
Plan on implementing Decision No.858/QD-TTG dated July 20, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving strategy for development of agriculture and agro-forestry-fishery mechanization processing by 2030 in Tuyen Quang province
Plan on implementing strategy of science, technology and innovation development in Yen Bai province to 2030
Implementation plan for Decision No.1129/QD-TTg dated July 27, 2020 of Prime Minister approving project of developing night economy in Vietnam in Gia Lai province
Project on developing key fruit trees to 2025 and 2030
Implementation plan of rural tourism development program in new rural construction in a period of 2021 - 2025 in Binh Thuan province
Plan on implementing strategy of chemical industry development in Quang Binh province to 2030, vision to 2040
Implementation plan of sustainable forestry development program in Bac Giang Province in a period of 2021-2025
Project on implementation of national target program on building new rural areas in Quang Ninh province by 2025
Plan on implementation of national strategy on climate change in Kon Tum province in a period of 2022-2030 and to 2050
Urban development plan of Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021 - 2025 with orientation to 2030
Scheme on attracting, restructuring and improving quality of labor resources in Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021 - 2025, orientation to 2030