Ha GiangThursday, June 15,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - To promote the internal resources of the province along with the investment, the central support and attract other resources to quickly develop these sectors having advantage, along with stable and sustainable development to have a breakthrough, dynamics on basis of promoting the province's comparative advantage in natural resources, tourism resources.
I. Development viewpoints
1. Planning the overall economic development - social Ha Giang province to 2020 and vision to 2030 in line with the strategy of economic development - society of the country, the overall planning of economic development - midlands social and northern mountains; planning agreement with sectors of the country; ensure the link, close cooperation between the sub-regions of the province, between provinces and other localities in the country, particularly along the corridors and in accordance with the process of international economic integration.
2. To promote the internal resources of the province along with the investment, the central support and attract other resources to quickly develop these sectors having advantage, along with stable and sustainable development to have a breakthrough, dynamics on basis of promoting the province's comparative advantage in natural resources, tourism resources.
3. Incorporate between economic development with cultural development, social; focus on developing human resources especially for ethnic minority staff; reduce poverty, improve living standards of the people; gradually narrow the gap in living standards of the people between the regions in the province; promoting and preserving national cultural identity, improving people; support the development of disadvantaged areas, ensuring social justice; protection of the natural environment towards sustainable development.
4. Incorporate the development of economic, cultural, social, defense and security guarantees, strengthening homeland security firm. Maintaining good relations with the neighboring provinces of the border area. Implementing the tasks of national defense and security, ensuring the border defense line with the characteristics of a strategic geographical conditions in the country is increasingly integrated into the regional economy and the world; building a border of peace, stability and long-term partnership with the Guangxi and Yunnan (China).
II. Development goals
1. Overall objective
Development and restructuring the economy towards industrialization and modernization based on the advantages of natural conditions, geographical location, history, society and be operated on the basis of administration key reforms in the direction of openness. Raising living standards of the people, per capita income has averaged fairly in the region and increasing distance is shortened compared to the national average; spiritual life is maintained and developed on the basis of multi-ethnic culture; ensure national defense, security, social order and people's living environment has always been strengthened and improved steadily.
2. Specific objectives to 2020
- Economic growth rate averaging about 7.5% / year in the period 2016-2020; per capita income reached about 30 million; import-export turnover reached US $ 600 million; budget revenue in the province compared to 15% of GDP increase in 2020.
- Economic structure: The share of the agricultural sector accounted for 33%, industry - construction accounts for 29% and services 38%.
2.2. Culture, society:
- To create jobs for about 15000-16000 people / year; rate of trained laborers to 60% in 2020.
- The rate of natural population growth of about 1.4% in 2020; poverty rate down to less than 5% in 2020, down from an annual average of 3-5%.
- Strive mobilization rate for children 3-5 years old to attend kindergarten at over 99%; children aged 6-14 years and over 99% of cases; maintain secondary education sustainable basis; high school rate reached over 30% in 2020; proportion of apprenticeship, college, university reached 60% in 2020.
- To strive for 100% of communes meet national standards for health care; secured over 50 doctors and 8.8 beds / 1 thousand population; over 98% of children under 1 year of age are fully immunized; reducing the proportion of children under age 5 are malnourished below 18% in 2020.
- Proportion of communes and towns with under standard culture reached 60%; 65% of villages and population groups was awarded the Cultural Village; 25% of social standards of new rural culture, 50% of wards and townships substandard urban civilization.
2.3. About environment:
- The percentage of forest cover is 60% by 2020 and maintain this rate in the following year; the proportion of rural population access to clean water for drinking at 80% in 2020; of households have sanitation facilities hygienic in rural areas reached 60% in 2020.
- By 2020, ensuring 100% of solid waste is collected and processed; 85% of rural households have access to electricity grids.
3. Vision to 2030
- Economic growth rate averaging about 8.5% / year in the period 2021 to 2025 and about 9.5% / year in the period 2025 - 2030. GDP per capita was around 55 million in 2025 and 80 million in 2030; import-export turnover reached $ 900 million in 2025 and US $ 1.5 to 2 billion in 2030; budget revenue in the province compared to 17% of GDP increase in 2025 and 20% in 2030. The economic structure: The proportion of the agricultural sector accounted for 25.2%, industry - construction accounts for 33.5% and services accounting for 41.3%.
- Strive rate of natural population growth was 1.25% and 1.11% 2025 2030; high school rate reached over 50% in 2030; proportion of apprenticeship, college, university reaches 75-80% in 2030. To provide jobs for 18,000 people / year; rate of trained laborers to 75% by 2025 and over 85% in 2030.
- Maintaining the forest coverage rate is 60%; the proportion of rural population access to clean water for drinking was 85% in 2025 and over 90% in 2030; of households have sanitation facilities hygienic in rural areas reached 65% in 2025 and 70% in 2030; 2030 and 100% of households have access to electricity.
III. Development orientation of industry field
1. Development of agriculture, forestry
- Develop a comprehensive agriculture and forestry towards production of goods associated with the process of industrialization and modernization of agriculture and rural development; striving to achieve the growth rate from 5.5 to 6% in the period from 2016 to 2020 and 6-7% in the period 2021-2030.
- Agriculture: Intensive Boosting productivity growth, bringing new varieties yield, quality and efficiency in production; building raw materials associated with the processing of staple agricultural products are competitive in the market, the focus is the development of domestic rice and maize; focus on developing appropriate crops to the conditions of the province, such as: Tea, pharmaceuticals, soybeans, peanuts, roses, vegetables; continued development of fruit trees such as orange, tangerine, mango, pear, plum, pink seedless ... associated with consumption of the product market.
- Breed: Focus livestock development investment under regional advantages, gradually bringing livestock became the main production sectors in agriculture.
- Forestry: Forestry development in the direction of commodities, with focus, focus, ensuring rational structure between production forests, protection forests and special-use forest; implement projects on protection and development of forests in four districts of the province rocky upland, forest development planning paper materials in Bac Quang, Quang Binh, Vi Xuyen, Bac Me, Hoang Su Phi and Xin Man.
- Medicinal plants: Striving to become the largest pharmaceutical manufacturer Northeast associated with intensive processing of pharmaceutical materials own brand cleaning. Nature conservation 6 zones with a total area of 49.5 thousand hectares, covers 51 species of rare medicinal plants are at risk of intimidation; expected by 2020, about 19 419 medicinal area ha and 22,000 ha in 2025 to reach.
2. Development of industry - construction
- Striving for an average growth rate of industry and construction 10.8% in 2020, while industry rose 13.8% / year, construction 7.4% / year. Some industries are mainly as follows:
- Mining and processing of minerals in mining, rational use of mineral resources associated with processing facilities in order to meet a number of raw materials, fuel and essential for production within and outside the province. Focused exploration and evaluation of mineral resources reserves, studies detailed assessment of the potential of major minerals such as iron ore, manganese ore, lead - zinc ore; technological innovation and investment, improve the level of mechanization of small manufacturing base in order to limit losses of natural resources and protecting the ecological environment.
The main minerals exploitation prospects include: iron ore, manganese ore, lead - zinc ore and bauxite mines
- Processing of agricultural and forest products, food: Focus on sectors such as wood processing production of wood products for basic construction, wood furniture, wood packaging, flooring and interior products from artificial board with a capacity of 20,000 m3 / year; processing of tea with tea output is processed about 13,000 tonnes / year; beef processing gold in 4 districts of highland plateau rocks; pharmaceutical processing according to the regional development process in the province of raw materials.
- Production of building materials: Expanding the scale of production and technological innovation to meet the demand for quantity and quality of the building materials market in the provinces and regions. The products are mainly cement and brick tunnels, unfired brick, stone, sand, gravel, tiles, roofing materials, concrete structures ...
- Industrial engineering, assembly, repair services: Development along the direction of mechanical repair, welding, both manufactured farm equipment, production of small processing equipment such as grain processing, fruit; equipment to harvest, post-harvest preservation; tillage in agriculture. Technological innovation investment product assembly, new components with high quality; promote production capacity and investment efficiency of the automobile assembly plant is in the locality.
- Development of handicraft and rural industries: Restore, upgrade technology and traditional handicraft, cultural of such ethnic woven linen, brocade, ethnic clothing, rattan; develop the handicraft industry, formed the industrial craft associations, create favorable conditions for expansion of joint production, product sales, market development, improve the size and value of exports the arts and crafts items; strive to 2020 each district has 3-4 villages.
- Construction and development zones, industrial clusters: the detailed planning and the construction of industrial parks, industrial clusters, investment in infrastructure, expansion of premises of industrial production facilities and services, to attract investors to invest in industrial production of around Binh Gold 254 ha. Complete the clearance, the construction of infrastructure and continue to call for investment in industrial zones in Binh Vang, Quang Nam industrial complex under the approved master plan.
3. Development of trade and services
- Development of the service sector, focusing on trade, tourism and economic development of border trade in the direction of diversification of the types of services for production and people's lives, expanding trades and settlement local labor, bringing the service into an important economic sector of the province. Striving to achieve growth of 12-13% / year over the period 2016-2020.
- Commercial: Commercial development, service planning must be linked to the construction of industrial complexes, tourist areas and new urban development to sync and sustainable development. Combining traditional commercial development with the construction of commercial networks civilized and modern system through trade centers, supermarkets, such as commercial centers in the city of Ha Giang, Vi Xuyen, Bac Quang district. Perfecting the system of market towns, wards and communes planned to meet the needs of production and residential consumers. Developed network of supermarkets and commercial centers in line with the urban planning and diversification of the type, size and business methods.
- Economy gate: Focus on developing economic zones Thanh Thuy international border.
- Tourism: Focus on developing eco-tourism, cultural tourism and community tourism to take advantage of and promote the best values of the natural resources, the historical and cultural characteristics of the ethnic groups in the province. Strive to 2020, Ha Giang tourism becomes an economic sector with an important position in the structure of the service sector, in 2030 the premise that economic activity has an important position in the economy of the province with systems engineering facilities synchronized; tourism product quality, variety, brand, competitive; bring Ha Giang culture, environmental friendliness, put Ha Giang to become one of the key areas of regional tourism in the country.
- Other services: Development synchronize other service sectors such as finance, banking, insurance, transportation, information and communication, technical consulting, technology transfer and social services other Assembly; diversification of forms and economic sectors involved in the field of freight transport by road and waterway; develop forms of public transport such as taxis, buses; expanding services for rural producers, enabling farmers to help boost the production of goods and restructure the rural economy.
4. Social sector
4.1. Education and training:
- Develop a comprehensive education - training, education and training is considered critical tasks leading to improving people's knowledge and build workforce qualified to meet development requirements in the near future . Interested investors build the facilities and equipment for the school system at all levels, to meet the needs of teaching and learning; accelerate the application of information technology in management, teaching in schools; diversification of the types of education and vocational training. Strive to 2020, 30% of schools meet national standards, standardization of teaching staff at all levels; network development training under the approved master plan.
4.2. Health, community health care:
- Development of health systems towards modern and sustainable; associated medical specialist, in-depth with universal health care, combined with harmonious preventive rehabilitation, between traditional medicine with modern medicine. Upgrading and renovation of hospitals: Provincial General Hospital, 600 bed scale, Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases Hospital, hospital Nursing - Rehabilitation Hospital Medical - Pharmaceutical traditional provincial hospital and investment Eyes Maternity hospital renovations - Pediatrics.
4.3. Culture, sport:
- Continue to promote the conservation, inherit and promote the good values of ethnic culture meets cultural development strategy until 2020.
- Development of the fitness movement, sports, promote physical activity and sport schools. Concentrating investments improve the quality of some of the sport traditional and local strengths such as badminton, shooting crossbows, push sticks, chess, table tennis.
- Investment in building infrastructure, systems yards in the districts, cities, communes, wards and residential areas. Building, upgrading training center and sports competitions into STZ provincial sports; built in the districts, towns and cities have enough physical works, including basic sports: Stadium, hostel and play pool.
4.4. Labor and employment, poverty reduction and social security:
- Fully implement policies for the poor, ethnic minorities, special attention to ethnic minorities living in border areas, remote areas, remote areas.
- Improving the quality and efficiency of vocational training linked to employment; strive to 2020, reducing the unemployment rate in urban areas to below 2%; increase use of working time in rural areas to 87%.
4.5. Development of science - technology:
- Promote the development and application of technology transfer in the areas of social life. Selection of engineering and advanced technology, in line with economic development planning - the province's social to apply in practice as priorities of the topics of the restructuring of plants and animals in the direction of energy productivity, quality, food safety and effectiveness; application of new technologies, advanced storage and processing in order to improve quality, added value and competitiveness of agricultural products and food, especially some of the key products of the province.
5. Development of infrastructure
Synchronous development of the transport system in the province, ensuring uninterrupted, links between local authorities in the provinces and in the region. Development investment for urban transport, the goods producing sector focus, sedentary areas and border areas associated with defense and security.
- Roads: Upgrading, renovation planned roads such as Highway 2, Highway 279, Highway 34 section from Ha Giang town to Khau Don Highway 4C, Highway 4 sections Ha Jiang to Lao Cai expressway connecting Hanoi - Lao Cai; upgrade some roads to highways, planning and urban road system, infrastructure yards, stopped the car stops, border corridors and border patrol road. Construction of the line to avoid the highway through the district town.
- Waterway: Develop inland waterway terminals in Bac Me district for tourism and cargo in the Na Hang hydropower reservoir under the North Maze - Na Hang.
- Air: Research development planning domestic airports primarily serve taxi transport in Tan Quang, standards 3C.
5.2. Electric cable:
- Continuing to invest in building hydropower system planned for 2020, the total installed capacity of the hydropower plants reached nearly 800 MW, the power output of 2.4 to 2.5 billion kWh / year, including hydropower systems Nho Que river, the Lo river hydroelectric Career and Chay river hydropower system on the river Mien.
- Development of power grid synchronized 110 KVA, 220 KVA and transmission substations and distribution to meet the objectives of socio-economic development of the locality; building distributed systems 35, 22, 10, 0.4 kV and substations in the area of residential areas.
- Focus resources to invest in upgrading and building new water reservoirs, irrigation works clue, solidifying canals. Prioritize investment in irrigation paddy key areas are planned. Completing the repair and upgrading of existing irrigation works, solidifying canals.
- Research new investment in irrigation works in the region has the potential of water and land resources is relatively concentrated, mainly the lake, small dam area from 10 to 150 hectares; investment priorities including: cluster Nam Yen Minh irrigation, irrigation ensemble Xin Man district, irrigation ensemble Dong Yen - Vinh Phuc, ensemble Irrigation Administration Degree 1, clusters of irrigation in Acts 2, ensemble Vi Xuyen district irrigation, irrigation ensemble Bac Me district, clusters of Hoang Su Phi 3 communes.
5.4. Water supply:
- Continuing to invest in developing clean water supply standards; construction of water supply system for the city of Ha Giang with a capacity from 8,000 to 10,000 m3 / day; invest in building or increasing the capacity and complete water distribution system in districts, 2020 towns water plant districts have a capacity of 1,000 m3 / day.
- Complete the construction of water reservoirs to focus on serving the people living for four upland districts is Dong Van, Quan Ba, Meo Vac, Yen Minh.
5.5. Information and communication:
- Promote the development of information and communications to meet the requirements of economic development - social; building programs, the digitization of transmission, terrestrial television broadcasting according to the schedule; modernization and diversification of the types of service, network expansion broadcasting coupled with the application of modern technology in the field of radio and television broadcasting, telecommunications and information technology.
- Strive to 2020 completed the construction of radio base stations in the province; 250 post offices; 100% of communes mobile phone coverage; the proportion of households with a computer up 35% and the proportion of people are using the internet more than 70%; Internet usage rate reached 8 subscribers / 100 inhabitants. Construction and finishing some shared database of the province, including: Database of economic development indicators - social; administrative management of civil servants; land, natural resources and environment.
5.6. Environmental protection, processing sewerage, waste:
- The management, environmental protection should be strengthened from provinces to districts and communes; implementation of environmental protection more effective, especially the environmental quality monitoring; continue to implement programs and projects aimed at greening of barren hills, raising forest coverage and improve the quality of forest biodiversity.
- Ensure funding for environmental protection, the immediate focus is mainly for the treatment of municipal waste, medical waste, industrial waste; collection systems and urban wastewater treatment; researchers develop policies and mechanisms to engage the private call handling municipal solid waste.
- Investment in construction of waste water drainage systems and wastewater treatment plants in the city of Ha Giang, the district centers, urban areas, industrial zones in the direction to separate storm water drainage system with water drain ; continue the planning and construction of the landfill in the standard focus Ha Giang city and district centers with the scale, location fit; planned residential distant cemeteries, water.
6. Defence and security
- Enhance consolidating defense, security and social order and safety, ensuring national sovereignty, political stability and economic development - social. Building a national defense combined with people's security posture. To ensure security, political, social order and safety; prevention of crimes harming state security, pushing back social evils, curb traffic accidents.
- Regularly organize combat training, exercises performed defensive zone, preparing all conditions are ready actively in all circumstances to firmly defend national frontiers.
- Construction borders Vietnam - China peace, friendship and expanding external relations, cooperation in economic, scientific - technical and educational - training.
IV. Orientation of territorial development
1. Development of economic sub-region
- Sub-region includes: City of Ha Giang and Bac Me District, Bac Quang, Quang Binh Xuyen. This is the home of the provincial development dynamics.
- Development orientation: Trade, services, industrial development, economic gate (gate economic zones International Thanh Thuy). Forming the food growing areas, tea, soy, citrus fruit, intensive focus to commodities volume greater; development of livestock, poultry and aquaculture; development of processing industry of agricultural and forestry products, electronics, refrigeration, crafts; hydropower development and mining industry, mineral processing, development of industrial raw materials for paper and papermaking, tea processing industry, fruit processing, building materials and trade, services and tourism calendar. This region needs to create good policy mechanisms to encourage public-private partnership model operating in the service sector such as tourism, health, education.
twelfth. Sub-soil mountains west:
- Sub-region including Hoang Su Phi District, Xin Man districts and some communes in Vi Xuyen district, Quang Binh and Bac Quang.
- Development orientation material forests, crops such as tea, soybean processing industry linked to commodity products; livestock such as pigs, cattle, goats; hydropower development and mining industry, mineral processing as planned. Upgrade gate Xin Man - Do Long a national border gate to boost trade between the two countries border.
- Sub-region includes the districts of Dong Van, Quan Ba, Yen Minh and Meo Vac
- Orientation for development of cattle breeding mainly cattle, goats, swine; development of food crops mainly maize; medicinal plants; exploitation of the natural heritage of the Global Geoparks Dong Van Stone Plateau to serve and attract domestic and foreign tourists; develop industrial production of construction materials, hydropower and mining industry, mineral processing as planned.
2. Development of urban systems, rural population:
Striving urbanization rate will increase to approximately 17-20% in 2020, 25% by 2025 and 28-30% by 2030.
- Urban centers: Focus on infrastructure to complete grade-III criteria in the city of Ha Giang.
- Urban aggregate functions: Town Thanh Thuy Vi Xuyen district, urban area's economic international border.
- Urban subregional centers including Vietnam Quang town, Bac Quang district; Glory town Hoang Su Phi district; town Yen Minh Yen Minh district.
- The border cities including Bangkok Pai Town Xin Man district; town Vice Table, Dong Van town of Dong Van district; Meo Vac town of Meo Vac district; town Yen Minh Yen Minh District town Tam Son and Quan Ba district.
- The other municipalities: Town of Vinh Tuy An and Tan Quang Hung Bac Quang district; Yen Binh town, Quang Binh district; Vietnam Lam Town, Vi Xuyen town Vi Xuyen district; Phu Yen town of Bac Me; Xin Cai town of Meo Vac district; Bach Destination town Yen Minh district.
- The border communes: Originally planning closely linked to urban systems and the rural population in the border regions Vietnam - China.
V. Major solutions of plan
1. Investment capital solutions
- Total investment demand planning implementation for the period 2016 - 2020 is estimated at 43.000 billion.
- Mobilization of funds from the State budget, government bonds, credit, capital firms and other sources. In which the state budget mainly for construction of social and economic infrastructure in; use all resources from all economic sectors; continue to study the mechanism, preferential policies to attract investment resources, raise capital from the land fund operators, foreign loans and investment socialization.
2. Human resource solutions
- A combination of training and development of human resources locally to attract the labor force from outside of high quality to meet the needs of the most developed sectors require high knowledge content, such as biotechnology school, new materials, environmental technology, information and communication, energy.
- Develop policies to support the training, including vocational training for workers; training and retraining of professional knowledge, professional, management, foreign languages, computer science, postgraduate education for staff; training, knowledge of economic management, business administration for the workforce in enterprises and support, encourage labor converted from agriculture to other sectors.
- To encourage all economic sectors to participate in the opening of vocational training courses and employment for workers; implementation of measures to help the unemployed, underemployed full employment. Solve logical relationship between economic growth and human resource development and create jobs for laborers.
3. Solutions on science and technology
- Encourage businesses in the province to concentrate investment in improved production technology, replacing outdated equipment, synchronization technology in the industry has the advantage of the province such as mining and mineral processing, processing of agricultural, forestry and fisheries; Food Processing. Strengthening joint venture with science centers, research institutes and universities to advise on the improvement of technology, in-depth investment, transfer of new technologies to improve productivity, quality quality, reduce product costs or manufacturing new products to meet consumer needs of society.
- Recruitment and remuneration of staff and technical sciences, gradually improve the capacity of scientific staff, technical experts province. Advocacy organizations and scientists to participate in activities and contribute to the fields of science, technology and environment of the province. There preferential policies, support the transfer of new technologies, innovative enterprises and production facilities.
- Encouraging environmental protection, strictly handle acts of destruction or causing environmental pollution, especially in urban areas, parks, industrial complexes, villages, residential areas, amusement parks, tourism, hospitals, bus stations.
4. Solution of mechanisms and policies
4.1. Development assistance:
- Create an attractive investment environment in the mechanism, policy incentives in land rent, land use project implementation, site clearance compensation; there is a specific mechanism for coordination of land use planning, ensuring harmony between national defense and security and economic development.
- Continue to implement a number of measures to support production, particularly those sectors capable of promoting economic development - industrial society such as electronics, information technology, communications and high-tech industries; and implement mechanisms to encourage the development of rural industry.
- To encourage and create conditions for economic sectors outside the state development in the province, especially the private sector. Affirming the private sector is an important component of the economy, private economic ensure equality with other economic sectors, oriented private sector investment and development sectors advantage, market demand, especially in those areas where the private sector has promoted many conditions. State creates conditions for private enterprise, business and production households accessing loans and the credit institutions, development assistance funds.
4.2. Supporting organization for production:
- Strengthen and develop the collective economy to the core as cooperatives, especially in the area of cultivation, animal husbandry specialization, develop traditional craft villages; encourage economic development household policies supported by training, provide consulting services and access to loan programs.
- Strengthening the role of state management developed on the basis of public enterprises to ensure sufficient supply and timely social services.
4.3. Consolidate and develop product markets:
- Interested expand the domestic market and abroad. Reduce costs, improve quality, product design innovation, increase competitiveness and market development in a sustainable manner; more attention creation and branding for commodity products with growth potential. Enhance consumption of farmers. Encourage and support enterprises and economic sectors seeking market development.
4.4. To accelerate administrative reform and building the state apparatus at all levels: Enhanced direct, supervise and urge the administrative reform. Make good the assignment and decentralization. Administrative reform should be linked to the implementation of grassroots democracy, administrative reform synchronously in all sectors, levels and content, primarily focused institutional reform of administrative and team building officers and employees, allocating adequate financial and human resources for administrative reform; building systems from provincial governments at all levels to the grassroots in clean, strong, efficient operation, high efficiency, to meet the requirements of economic development - social.
5. Measures to protect the environment and sustainable development:
- Closely combine environmental protection during the implementation of the project. These sectors need to focus activities environmental impact assessment in the coming period are: Construction or expansion of urban areas, development of industries exploiting natural resources, animal feed processing, distribution tourism, especially ecotourism in areas where the ecosystem is sensitive to the environmental impact.
- The specific technical solutions to solve the environmental problems in the process of implementing the contents of the project include: Reducing air pollution and noise caused by emissions; upgrading urban transport system; controlled transport vehicles reduce emissions and noise from transport activities; minimize environmental pollution due to sewage water; reduce soil pollution due to chemical fertilizers, plant protection products in agricultural production; reduce environmental pollution caused by solid waste.
6. Solution of cooperation linking regional development and international integration
- Actively international economic integration, improve competitiveness, promote economic development with high growth and stability based on economic restructuring towards a reasonable, improve investment environment business investment and production, exploitation of resources at home and abroad, improve the efficiency of capital use.
- Is the overall direction of the international economic integration associated with the planning of economic development - the province's socio until 2020 and vision to 2030; Awareness of the executive committee, staff, businesses and people in the province on the international economic integration and the objectives and tasks developed in the coming period. Widespread knowledge of international economic integration agreements related to economic, trade and investment, which Vietnam has signed, the difficulties for enterprises to international economic integration.
Stepping up international cooperation, enhance foreign economic activity and investment cooperation with the local water or of developing countries with higher qualifications and potential of the market, the level of science and technology develop.
- Develop cooperation programs with the provinces in the mountainous areas in the north, the northern key economic, provinces and major cities of the country to mobilize resources to exploit the comparative advantages of the province
VII. Implementation of plan
1. After the master plan on socio - economic development of the province by 2020 and vision to 2030 approved and announced the provincial organization, common to all Party committees and governments, industries, unions, businesses and people in the province. Based on the contents of the planning of the construction program to the specific action plan to implement the results achieved.
2. Specify the contents of planning by the 5-year plan, to implement and annually reviews the results achieved. The levels, branches, political organizations - social, and people in the province are responsible for inspecting and supervising the implementation of the adjustment planning.
3. Stepping up investment promotion activities, organized to introduce and promote the potential of local advantages to investors; introduction of programs and projects need to be prioritized for investment, with a focus called for investment in key projects to create key products.
4. Planning overall economic development - social Ha Giang province to 2020 and vision to 2030 is the basis for the preparation, approval and implementation of sectoral planning (construction planning, regulation planning, land use planning and the planning of other sectors), investment projects in the province.
5. People's Committee of Ha Giang Province based content approved planning, directing the formulation, approval and implementation under the provisions of the following:
- The overall planning of economic development - social districts and cities; construction planning; planning, land use planning; planned development of the sectors in the province in line with economic development tasks - ensuring social tied to defense and security.
- Development of long-term plans, medium term, short-term projects tied to specific layout plan suitable investment.
- To study and formulate and promulgate or submit to competent authorities for promulgation a number of mechanisms and policies suitable to the requirements of economic development - economic development of the province and the law of the State in each period in order to attract and mobilize resources for implementation planning.
6. The ministries and agencies within the functions, duties and powers, be responsible for:
- Guide and assist the People's Committee of Ha Giang province in process of implementation of the plan.
- Collaborate with Ha Giang province during reviewing, adjusting and supplementing the plan to ensure uniformity, consistency of planning; consider and support the provinces in raising investment capital in the country and abroad to carry out the plan. To accelerate investments, implementation of works and projects which have an important role for the development of Ha Giang province to decide to invest.