Dong Nai provinceTuesday, October 24,2017
AsemconnectVietnam - Dong Nai province has an advantage traffic system with many backbone national roads crossing such as: National route 1A, national route 20, National route 51, north - south railway lines.
DONG NAI PROVINCE
Secretary: Tran Dinh Thanh
Deputy Secretary: Le Hong Phuong
Deputy Secretary: Vo Van Mot
Add: 02 Nguyen Van Tri Road, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province Tel: 061.3822501 Fax: 061.3823854/3824934 Website: www.dongnai.gov.vn
Chairman: Tran Dinh Thanh
Add: 02 Nguyen Van Tri Road, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Chairman: Vo Van Mot
Vice Chairman: Do Quoc Thai
Vice Chairman: Ao Van Thinh
Vice Chairman: Tran Van Vinh
Department of Investment & Planning
Add: 02 Nguyen Van Tri Road, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Fax: 061.3823882; 3941718
Department of Finance
Add: 42 Cach Mang Thang 8 Road, Quang Vinh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Department of Natural Resources & Environment
Add: Dong Khoi Road, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Tel: 061.3822933; 3828680
Department of Industry & Trade
Add: 02 Nguyen Van Tri Road, Thanh Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Tel: 061.3823317; 3819804; 3941858
Department of Agriculture & Rural Development
Add: Dong Khoi Road, Tan Hiep Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Department of Construction
Add: 38 Phan Chu Trinh Road, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Department of Culture, Sport & Tourism
Add: 02 Nguyen Van Tri Road, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Tel: 061.3822038; 3946042; 3947188
Department of Science & Technology
Add: No. 260, Highway 1, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Department of Transport
Add: 18 Phan Chu Trinh Road, Quang Vinh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Tel: 061.3847320; 3843238
Department of Education & Training
Add: 02 Nguyen Thai Hoc Road, Thanh Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Department of Labor, War Invalids & Social Affairs
Add: 05 Phan Dinh Phung Road, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Department of Justice
Add: 02 Nguyen Van Tri Road, Thanh Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Department of Health
Add: 02 Phan Dinh Phung Road, Quang Vinh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Department of Home Affairs
Add: 02 Nguyen Van Tri Road, Thanh Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Department of Foreign Affairs
Add: 07 Vo Thi Sau Road, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Tel: 061.3842584; 3843232; 3842587
Add: No. 10, 30/4 Road, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Department of Information & Telecommunications
Add: No. 106, 30/4 Road, Quyet Thang Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Located in the South - Eastern Region, and the Southern key economic development region, Dong Nai Province borders Binh Thuan Province to the East, Lam Dong Province to the Northeast, Provinces of Binh Duong, and Binh Phuoc to the Northwest, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province to the South, and Ho Chi Minh City to the West.
Dong Nai province has an advantage traffic system with many backbone national roads crossing such as: National route 1A, national route 20, National route 51, North - South railway lines; Locating adjacently to the Saigon Port and Tan Son Nhat International Airport offers many advantages to economic activities in the location. Its location is very important for the development of the Southern economic main hub and a junction of the South Eastern and Tay Nguyen Highland.
Dong Nai Province has topography of a plain and flat land with rare scattered, mountains and a gradual declivity in the southward direction. We can distinguish following topographical forms:
Topography of a plain with two main forms:
River platforms are 5 to 10 meters high, even only 2 to 5 meter high along rivers and form narrow strips the width of which varies from about 20 meters to some kilometers. Soil on this topography is mainly modern alluvia.
Hollow topography on sea marshy sediments: They are hollow land area in Dong Nai Province, the height of which varies from to 0.3 to 2 meters; several places are lower than the area level, permanently flooded by tides; other places are criss-crossed by rivers and covered by flooded salted forests. Materials are not homogeneous and consist mainly of clay and settled organic substances.
Its height is 20 to 200 meters, consisting of basaltic hills. The relief surface is very flat with slope from 30 to 80 meters. This kind of relief occupies a very large area compared with other topographies, consisting mostly of basalt and ancient alluvia. Here, soils are red, yellow or gray.
Relief of low mountains:
It consists of scattered remaining mountains, which are the southeast part of the Truong Son chain with a height of 200 to 800 meters. This relief is mainly distributed in the modern part of the province, on the border between Tan Phu district and Lam Dong province, in Dinh Quan and Xuan Loc districts with some remaining mountains. All these mountains are some 20 - 200 meters high with open - cast base rocks consisting mainly of granite and clayey rocky schist.
Dong Nai lies in the monsoon tropical zone. It has two distinct seasons. Average temperature is 26.30C. Total quantity of sunny hours is 2,243 hours. The rainfall is relatively high, about 2,065.7 mm. The average humidity is around 80%.
DEVELOPMENT RESOURCE OF DONG NAI PROVINCE
- Natural resources
Dong Nai Province has abundant and fertile soil resouces. It can be divided into 3 main groups:
Grey soil occupying 40.05% out of total natural land area is favorable for agricultural production, and construction.
Black soil accounting for 22.44% out of total natural land area is good for anually crops.
Red soil holding 19.275 out of total natural land area is convenient for long-term industrial crops.
Besides, there are other soil groups such as alluvial soil making up 4.76% out of total natural land area. This kind of soil is good for rice crops, vegetable crops, and other crops.
Dong Nai Province is based essentially on the system of lakes, dams and rivers, of which Tri An Lake with 323 km2 and over 60 rivers, rivulets and canals are very favourable for the development of a number of aquatic products: raft – bred fish, bred shrimps.
- Water resources
Dong Nai Province has a river densityof about 0.5 km/km2, but it is unevenly distributed. Most of rivers and springs are concentrated in the North and along the Dong Nai River towards the Southwest. In the area of the province, there are rivers of Dong Nai, La Nga, La Buong, Ray, Xoai, and Thi Vai.
The total reserves of underground water are estimated about 5,505,226 cubic meters per day.
- Mineral resources
Gold: To date 17 mines of good ores and mineralized gold have been discovered, mainly in the northern part of the province.
Aluminum (Bauxite): Two mines of bauxite have been recently discovered at Datapok (Ma Da Forestry State Farm) and La Nga State Forestry Farm, with an area of 1,120 ha. Its reserve is estimated to be about 450 million m3.
Kaolin: 10 mines have been discovered, mainly small mines and points of ores, concentrated mainly at Phuoc Thien, Hang Nai, Phuoc Tho, Tam Hoa, Tan Phong, Binh Y, and Thanh Phu.
Coloured clay: At present, nines points of ores have been discovered at Long Binh Tan, Xuan Khanh and Xuan Loc.
Limestone: Only 2 mines have been discovered at Tan Phu and Suoi Cat.
Quartz layers: scattered in many places, only 01 mine has been discovered at Xuan Tam (Xuan Loc district). It is used in metallurgy industry.
Stones for construction and tiling:
There are 24 construction stone mines that are being exploited, and concentrated in Bien Hoa, Thong Nhat, Trang Bom, Long Thanh, Vinh Cuu, Dinh Quan, Nhon Trach, Xuan Loc.
Forests in Dong Nai Province have basic characteristics of tropical forests with a rich, and diversified fauna, and flora system, as represented by Nam Cat Tien National Park. The forest coverage rate is 26.5%.
The following table describes the area of kinds of forest
Kinds of forest
Total area (ha)
Area of natural forest (ha)
Area of artificial forest (ha)
· Human resources
Dong Nai has a population of over 2.2 million inhabitants of which 1.124.678 people are in labour age. Dong Nai has 13 universities, colleges, and technical secondary schools, and 53 vocational training schools. In 2013, Dong Nai has created employments for 82,670 people, organized training courses for 51,200 people, increasing the rate of trained staffts to 30%.
Dong Nai has big progress of investment in upgrading transport system, especially in roads. National highway system with total 244.5 km long has been improving and widening up to delta highway level 1 and 2 standard (National Highway No 5 and 6) or up to third grade like National Highway No 20 to Da Lat, on that way there was 75 kilometers in the province territory had been spread on the surface). Roads system in the province lengthens 3.339 kilometers, of which nearly 700 kilometers is tar surface roads. Moreover, roads system under commune and ward management, roads in farms, industrial parks make a continuous system to localities, 100 percent communes and wards have roads for cars to its center.
Under scheme in the near future, high-speed ways system to Ba Ria Vung Tau and Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa-Vung Tau railway system, upgraded provincial roads No 726 and connecting national highway No 20 and No 1 with national highway No 51... will create a complete system, serving for socio economic development demand locally and regionally.
Long Binh Tan Port is onDong Nai River with capacity of 460,000 tons per years. A 60 meters long wharf has been finished and put into operation
Go Dau A, and Go Dau B is on Thi Vai River.
Besides, the province is implementing the project of Phu Huu, and Phuoc An Ports.
Contact information: Director: Mr. Nguyen Manh Tien. Handphone: 091.942.248.
Main services: marine agent, commodities loading and unloading, storage, and shipping, receiving transportation. The quantity of goods transfered through the ports is about 700,000 tons/year. It is estimated quantity of goods transfered through the ports will increase by 25 – 30 million tons/year.
Railway station system in the province spreads 87.5 kilometers long with 12 stations of Gia Huynh, Trang Tao, Gia Ray, Bao Chanh, Xuan Loc, An Loc, Dau Giay, Bau Ca, Trang Bom, Long Lac, Ho Nai, and Bien Hoa. This line is the important transport blood vessel linking Dong Nai with the North region and Ho Chi Minh City.
INDUSTRIAL PARK OF DONG NAI PROVINCE
- Amata Industrial Park
- Infrastructure investor: Long Binh Industrial Park Development Join-venture Company (A joint-venture between SONADEZI Co., and Amata Corp.Public – Thailand).
- Address: Long Binh Precinct, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
- Tel: 84-61-991007/893596
- Fax: 84-61-891251
- Website: http://www.amata.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Area: 410 hectares
- Priority sectors: computer and its spare parts, foodstuffs, and foodstuffs processing, production and erection of electrical equipments, mechanics, and electronics, leather products, garment, and textile, wool, footwear, jewelry, handicrafts, sport equipments, toys, plastic products, kinds of packaging, industrial products from rubber, pottery, porcelain, metal composition, construction materials, automobile parts, automobile production, phamaceutical products, agricultural products, insecticide, chemical substances, PE thread, pastic seed, industrial color powder, etc.
- Thanh Phu Industrial Park
- Area: 186 ha.
- Address: Thanh Phu Commune, Vinh Cuu District.
- Location: 10 km of Bien Hoa City, and 35 km of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Priority sectors: processing industries, repairing and engineering industry, less polluted sectors.
- Bau Xeo Industrial Park
- Area: 215 ha (being planned)
- Address: Suoi Trau Commune, Trang Bom District
- Location: along National Highway No 1, and 21 km of Bien Hoa City
- Investment sectors: processing industry of agricultural products, and foodstuffs, and light industry.
- Long Khanh Industrial Park
- Area: 100 ha
- Address: Xuan Loc Commune, Long Khanh Town
- Location: on the National Highway No1
- Investment sectors: processing industry of agricultural products, and foodstuffs, household and industrial products.
- Xuan Loc Industrial Park
- Area: 100 ha
- Address̉: Xuan Loc District
- Location: along the National Highway No1, and 80 km of Bien Hoa City
- Investment sectors: processing industry of agricultural products, and light industry.
- Tan Phu Industrial Park
- Area: 50 ha
- Address: Tan Phu District
- Location: along the National Highway No20, 80 km of Bien Hoa City
- Investment sectors: processing industry of agricultural products, and foodstuffs, and light industry.
- Ong Keo Industrial Park
- Area: 800 ha
- Address̉: Nhon Trach District
- Investment sectors: less polluted industries, ports for navigation transportation, ship repairing, procesing industry of agriculture, forest products, and seafood.
- Loteco Industrial Park
- Infrastructure investor: Long Binh Industrial Parks Development Co., (A joint-venture between Nissho Iwai – Japan, and Agtex Co., Vietnam)
- Address: National Highway No15A, Long Binh Precinct, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province.
- Tel: 84-61-891105/991014
- Fax: 84-61-892030
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area: 100 ha
- Investment sectors: electronic computer, and peripheral equipments, manufacturing, and installing mechanical, electrical, electronic products, conductor wire, cable wire, production of automobile spare parts, and means of transportation, production of motorcycle, and its parts, textile, garment, leather, and footwear, etc.
- An Phuoc Industrial Park
- Area: 130 ha
- Investment sector: production industry of consumer’s goods, textile, and garment, footwear, household commodities from wood, plastic, alluminium, enamel steel, industry of metal, enginering, electric, and elctronics, construction materials industry, etc.
- Bien Hoa 1 Industrial Park
- Area: 335 ha
- Priority sectors: processing industry of foodstuffs, chemical substances, construction materials, metallurgy, engineering, metal processing, electronics, paper, and services.
- Bien Hoa 2 Industrial Park
- Infrastructure investor: Bien Hoa Industrial Parks Development Company (SONADEZI)
- Address: Road No1, Bien Hoa 1 Industrial Park, An Binh Precinct, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
- Tel: 84-61-836072/836082.
- Fax: 84-61-836250.
- Website : http://www.sonadezi-vn.com
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Area: 365 ha.
- Investment sectors: Foodstuff industry, and processing industry of agricultural, and foodstuffs, garment, and textile, jewelry, handicrafts, cosmetic products, footwear, sport equipments, high quality packaging, industrial products from rubber, pottery, porcelain, glass, erection of electronics, computer spare parts, electronic parts, production of kinds of wire, home appliances, high grade construction materials, wood processing, and products from wood, spare parts production, installation of automobile, and motorcycle, pharmaceutical products, agricultural products, health equipments, PVC plastic seed, and products from plastic, metal composition products, industrial machines, and equipments.
- Nhon Trach Garment, and Textile Industrial Park
- Infrastructure investor: Vinatex – Tan Tao Investment Joint Stock Company
- Location: Communes of Hiep Phuoc, and Phuoc An, Nhon Trach District, Dong Nai Province
- Total area: 184 hectares
- Investment sectors: Textile, fabric production, knitwear industry, production of accessories.
- Long Khanh Industrial Park
- Location: Long Khanh Town, Dong Nai Province
- Total area: 110 hectares
- Nhon Trach 1 Industrial Park
- Infrastructure investor: Industrial Parks, and Urban Development Company (URBIZ)
- Company address: Km No3, Provincial Road No51, Long Thanh District, Dong Nai Province
- Tel: (84-61) 831215
- Fax: (84-61) 831050
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total area : 430 ha.
- Location: being 50 km of center of Ho Chi Minh City, 20 km of Bien Hoa Station, 70 km of Ba Ria – Vung Tau City, 20 km of Go Dau Port, 60 km of Vung Tau Port, 27 km of Phu My Port, and 7 km of Long Thanh International Airport.
- Investment sector: engineering, accurate engineering, producing, and reparing motorcyle, and equipments, garment, textile, dying, electricity, electronics, chemical substances for industry, agriculture, foodstuff, processing of foodstuff, and agricultural products, less polluted industries, and so on.
- Nhon Trach 2 Industrial Park
- Infrastructure investor: Civil and Industrial Construction Company No 2
- Company address: National Highway Hanoi, Long Binh Precinct, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
- Tel: (84.61) 891556 – 891570
- Fax: (84.61) 891292
- E-mail: Dongnaino2@hcm.vnn.vn
- Area: 350 ha.
- Location: Being 50 km of center of Ho Chi Minh City, 20 km of Bien Hoa Station, 70 km of Ba Ria – Vung Tau City, 20 km of Go Dau Port, 60 km of Vung Tau Port, 27 km of Phu My Port, 7 km of Long Thanh International Airport.
- Investment sectors: Textile, garment, silk, fabric, dying, bleaching, installation of electrical, and electronic spare parts, engineering industry, production of motive power machines, production, and installion of means of transportation, agricultural machines, construction materials industry, food industry, pharmaceutical industry, flavouring, chemical industry, and cosmetics.
- Nhon Trach 3 Industrial Park
- Infrastructure investor: Tin Nghia Company
- Company’s address: 96, National Highway No1, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
- Tel: - (061)822486-822498-824370
- Fax: (061)823747-829467
- Website: http://www.timexco.com
- Email: Timexco@hcm.vnn.vn
- Area: 368 ha (Period 1), and 352 ha (Period 2)
- Location: Being 50 km of center of Ho Chi Minh City, 20 km of Bien Hoa Station, 70 km of Ba Ria – Vung Tau City, 20 km of Vung Tau Port, 27 km of Phu My Port, and 7 km of Long Thanh International Airport.
- Investment sectors: light industries such as textile, garment, silk, fabric, shoes, leather, installation of electrical, and electronic spare parts, engineering, and manufacturing industry of motive power machines, producing, and installing all means of transport, construction, and agriculture machines, foodstuffs industries such as confectionary, beverage, and other foodstuffs, pharmaceutical industry, flavouring, chemical industry, and cosmectics.
- Nhon Trach 5 Industrial Park
- Infrastructure investor: Industrial Parks, and Urban Development Corporation
- Company address: No 414 Ky Dong, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: 84-8-9312660
- Fax: 84-8-9312705
- Area: 302ha
- Location: Being 55 km of center of Ho Chi Minh City, 35 km of Bien Hoa City, 15 km of Go Dau Port, 25 km of Phu My Port, 50 km of Vung Tau Port, 50 km of Tan Son Nhat International Airport, and 10 km of Long Thanh International Airport.
- Investment sectors: manufacturing engineering, and motive power installation, means of transport for agriculture, and construction, light industry, garment, textile, silk, fabric, erection of electronic spare parts, high technological industry, electronics, optics, biological technology, flavouring, export processing industry, etc.
- Nhon Trach 6 Industrial Park
- Location: Long Tho Commune, Nhon Trach District, Dong Nai Province
- Area: 319 hectares
- Dinh Quan Industrial Park
- Infrastructure investor: Infrastructure Development of Moutainous Area Industrial Parks Company (directly under Board of Management of Industrial Parks of Dong Nai Province).
- Company address: No 26, Street 2A, Bien Hoa II Industrial Park, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province.
- Tel: 84-61-99123
- Fax: 84-61-892379
- Email: email@example.com
- Total area: 54 ha
- Investment sectors: industry of construction materials, machinery installaion, processing industry of agricultural products, electricity, electronics, light industry, packaging, leather shoes, producing, installing, and repairing forestry, and agriculture machnes, and transport.
- Ho Nai Industrial Park
- Infrastructure investor: Ho Nai Industrial Parks Development, and Investment Company.
- Company’s address: Ho Nai 3 Commune, Trang Bom District, Dong Nai Province
- Tel: 84-61-982039
- Fax : 84-61-982040
- Area: 230 ha.
- Location: 35 km of center of Ho Chi Minh City, 35 km of Sai Gon Railway Station, 7 km of Dong Nai Port, 30 km of Tan Cang Port, 35 km of Sai Gon Port, 46 km of Phu My Port, and 35 km of Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
- Investment sectors: garment industry, installation of electrical, and electronic spare parts, installation of automobile, and motorcycle, flavoring industry, chemical industry, cosmetics, production of construction materials, interior equipments, wood products processing, home appliances industry, banking, and post services, storage, and shops for rent.
Industrial Complexes and traditional craft villages
- Bien Hoa City
+ Tan Hanh Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 30 hectares, Priority sectors: wood processing, and clean industry.
+ Tan Hoa Precinct Industrial Park covers an area of 30 hectares. Priority sectors: wood processing, and clean industry.
- Long Thanh District
+ Long Phuoc Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 30 hectares. Priority sectors: light industry, and less polluted industry.
+ Long An Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 40 hectares. Priority sectors: light industry, and less polluted industry.
+ Loc An Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 10 hectares. Priority sectors: light industry, and less polluted industry.
+ An Phuoc Industrial Complex covers an area of 50 hectares. Priority sectors: production of brick, and tile.
- Nhon Trach District
+ Industrial Complex of Phu Thanh, and Vinh Thanh Commune cover an area of 50 hectares. Priority sectors: light industry, and less polluted industry + Industrial Complex of Phu Dong, and Phuoc Khanh Commune cover an area of 50 hectares. Priority sectors: port service.
- Vinh Cuu District
+ Thanh Phu Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 20 hectares. Priority sectors: production of sport shoes
+ Thanh Phu Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 40 hectares. Priority sectors: light industry, and less polluted industry.
+ Tan Binh Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 50 hectares. Priority sectors: production of art pottery, and construction materials.
- Thong Nhat District
+ Quang Trung Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 10 hectares. Priority sectors: processing of agricultural products.
- Trang Bom District
+ Industrial Complex of Cay Gao, and Thanh Binh Commune covers an area of 20 hectares. Priority sectors: processing of agricultural products, and small craft industries.
+ Hung Thinh Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 20 hectares. Priority sectors: clean, and light industry.
+ Ho Nai 3 Industrial Complex covers an area of 50 hectares. Priority sectors: production of brick and tile.
- Long Khanh Town
+ To extend available industrial complex in the town with area of 30 hectares. Priority sectors: light industry, and less polluted industry.
- Xuan Loc District
+ Song Ray Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 20 hectares. Priority sectors: light industry, and processing of agricultural products.
+ Xuan Hung Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 20 hectares. Priority sectors: light industry, and less polluted industry.
+ Suoi Cat Commune Industrial Complex covers an area of 15 hectares. Priority sectors: light industry, and less polluted industry
- Dinh Quan District
+ Industrial Complex in the town covers an area of 7 hectares. Priority sectors: clean industry.
+ Phu Vinh Industrial Complex covers an area of 30 hectares. Priority sectors: light industry, and less polluted industry
TOURISM DEVELOPMENT PLAN OF DONG NAI PROVINCE TO 2020, VISION TO 2030
I. Development viewpoints
- Development of tourism must be in line with master plan of socio-economic development of the province, developing tourism sector of Dong Nai province into an important economic sector, contributing to fundamental transformation of economic structure and solve social problems of the province.
- To exploit effectively, sustainably potential of tourism. Paying special attention on advantages of geographical location, potentials of tourism development and other competitive advantages.
- Sustainable development of tourism associate closely with trade development and conservation, promotion of national cultural values; landscape preservation, environmental protection; maintaining firmly national security, defense and social order and safety; ensuring harmony between tourism exploitation, development with protection of value of natural resources and humanity.
- Orientation to 2020, tourism products have high quality, diverse, national culture characteristics and can compete with other provinces in the region.
- To invest in construction of tourism infrastructure. Improving quality and diversity of tourism products of the locality which have specific characteristics, are attractive and competitive, targeting to high-paying guests and serve needs of entertainment of the people inside and outside the province, contributing to improving quality of living for local communities, meeting social demands.
- To promote socialization and mobilize all domestic resources and enlist sources of foreign investment for development of tourism; promoting maximum potential and advantages of natural factors and national culture, characteristic advantages of the province; strengthening tourism links, promotion, expanding tourism development cooperation with other provinces, out of which, focusing on linkage with localities in the region to develop tourism.
- To improve effectiveness and efficiency of the State management from provincial level to communal level and focus on training and retraining of tourism human resources in short term, medium term and long term to meet requirements of tourism development.
II. Objectives of tourism development
1. Objectives of tourist market
- International tourist market
+ Development of international tourist market to Dong Nai province: foreign investors, foreign experts working in industrial parks in Dong Nai province, international guests attending conferences, students, foreign biology researchers at Cat Tien national park.
+ It is expected that annual average growth rate of international visitors increases from 11.0%/year in a period of 2011-2015 to 11.5%/year in a period of 2016 - 2020, up to 12.0%/year in a period of 2021 - 2025 and 12.5%/year in a period of 2026-2030.
- Domestic tourist market
+ To develop and maintain firmly domestic tourist market, maximizing tourist market in the province, foreign experts and workers from industrial parks, tourists from Ho Chi Minh City, southeast region, the Central highlands, the Mekong river delta region.
+ It forecasts that annual average growth rate of domestic tourists increases by 10.5%/year in a period of 2011-2015 to 11.0%/year in a period of 2016 - 2020, up 11.5%/year in a period of 2021 - 2025 and 12.0%/year in a period of 2026-2030.
2. Objective of tourism products
- Diversification of tourism products associates with constantly improving quality of services on basis of deeply exploiting and promoting maximum comparative advantages of forest, river ecotourism; cultural values and historical sites, unique features of Dong Nai province to attract international and domestic tourists and gradually expanding tourist market.
- Create unique, characteristic tourism products to attract international and domestic tourists. Basing on advantages of tourism resources, type of cultural tourism, festivals - events, luxury resort, sports, forest, river, stream, waterfall, tourism and trade, conference which are advantage of the province.
- Creating thematic tourism products: visiting historical and cultural monuments, villages, festivals, events, learning culture of ethnic minorities, tourism of ecology; tourism of scientific and research; medical nursing tourism, having plentiful content to extend stay dates and increasing structural spending, tourism revenues and creating attraction to lure tourists back to Dong Nai tourism.
- Strategy of diversifying tourism products: diversifying and improving quality of tourist products which are suitable with demand of domestic and international tourism market in the country, each tourism destinations must have products of specific tourism souvenirs, combining with neighboring provinces to link tours to create capacity of consumption of tourism products.
- Besides development of advanced services, it need to study to learn tastes and demands of tourists both in dining, entertainment, shopping, looking forward to serve almost tourists.
3. Objective of organizing tourism space
- Space of ecotourism: areas having orientation of ecotourism development include Cat Tien national park, Dong Nai culture - nature reserve. The areas conserve biodiversity, forest resources and concentrating biological resources at a high level. Dong Nai has biosphere reserves of the world (Cat Tien national park, reserve, Tri An, Bau Sau ...).
- River tourism space: tourism zones, tourism destinations promise ability of forming river tourism products, unique, attractive underwater recreation products, including Hiep Hoa isle, isle of Ba Xe, isle of Co, gardens of Long Hung, Tam An, Ong Keo dam resort, resort of Long Tan Phu Hoi.
- Recreation tourism space: recreation centers can develop into specific entertainment attractions of the province including: Buu Long tourism zone, Tien Son tourism zone, Thac Giang Dien tourism zone...
- Space of sightseeing, resort tourism: locations which are suitable for development of sightseeing, resort tourism include: waterfall of Mai - hot lake, island of O – Dong Truong.
- Space of pilgrimage tourism: locations which are suitable for development of pilgrim tourism types include: mountain of Chua Chan - Gia Lao Pagoda, Ong pagoda, Dai Giac pagoda, Long Thien pagoda.
- Space of sport tourism: locations which are suitable for development of typical senior amusement parks, serving sport needs of specialists of industrial park, which will generate huge revenue for the province including: golf of Long Thanh, Dong Nai golf, golf of Nhon Trach.
- Space of traditional village tourism: famous traditional villages of Dong Nai have potential to form unique, attractive sightseeing, resort tourism products, including: Tan Hoa village in Bien Hoa City, An Binh village in Bien Hoa city, Tan Trieu pomelo village in Vinh Cuu district, Nam Cat Tien commune, Tan Phu district.
- Space of culture, history and festival tourism: historic, revolutionary relics include religious, beliefs relics such as temples, pagoda and buildings used to be "historic witnesses" of heroically land of Dong Nai. Group of historical, revolutionary relics will be a basis for developing thematic tours of revolutionary tradition education and historical studies. Traditional festivals; traditional village festivals; festivals of ethnic minorities; religious festival; festival of commemorating historical events of Vietnam; festivals of commemorating historical events of Dong Nai.
4. Objectives of tourism infrastructure
- To invest in building system of quality, uniform tourism infrastructure, including service facilities for tourism and trade activities, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, tourism accommodation, recreational establishments, tourist transport facilities and other travel services facilities.
- To invest in diversifying and improving quality of existing tourism products and developing new products and specific, attractive tourism products with high competitiveness of Dong Nai tourism sector.
- To invest in exploiting and at the same time, protecting, restoring and developing natural resources; improving tourism environment to ensure sustainable development.
5. Objective of tourism investment
- To form tourism zones, destinations which are suitable with tourism resources of the province.
- To form tourism – sport complexes or projects associating with ecotourism and sports services.
- Huge centers of entertainment, shopping, nightlife services for tourism.
- Centers of luxury resort, conference, and event are a type of tourism having capacity of generating huge revenues.
- To embellish cultural-historical monuments, restoring, conservating and developing traditional festivals.
- To invest in social infrastructure, technical infrastructure for tourism.
- To protect and increase value of ecological environment for resorts and tourism destinations.
6. Objectives of conservation, restoration and development of tourism resources
- Tourism resources must be protected, replenished and rationally exploited. At same time, investing in development of tourism service, ensuring scientific and reconciling conservation objectives with development needs.
- To implement programs of preserving, restoring and promoting value of historical - cultural, scenic, nature conservation areas; integrating conservation objectives with development and exploitation of tourism.
- To develop specific policies to attract social sectors to involve in biodiversity conservation in Dong Nai nature and culture reserve, Cat Tien national park, Mai waterfall, Chua Chan mountain, Da Ton lake, lake of Song May. Developing specific programs to raise awareness on protection of biodiversity for community as well as sectors and levels.
- To protect existing forest area, reforestating and increasing forest coverage. Establishing green tree belts around irrigation lakes to protect source of clean and production water supply sources for the province.
- To embellish and upgrade cultural and historical monuments, landscapes, religious buildings in the province. Conservating and developing festivals, traditional art and culture, which is unique humanity resources to develop tourism.
7. Objectives of propagandizing, advertising tourism
- To focus on propagandizing mechanisms and policies, reforming administrative procedures in order to continue to attract strongly investment projects for tourism development, giving priority to projects of huge scale and high quality.
- To advertising tourism products and taking tourism products and tourism trademarks as key contents towards target market. Investing in high-tech applications, optimally exploiting information technology, communication and coordination with international partners.
- To increase investment in tourism promotion, especially, actively participating in workshops and fairs to promote products of Dong Nai tourism both at domestic and foreign markets.
- To develop and build tourism trademark of Dong Nai province.
- To establish or participate in building and production of publications and articles to propagate and promote tourism.
8. Objective of training and development of tourism human resources
- To improve quality and professionalism of the State management staff, tourism business units; increasing investment by the State and promoting socialization of human resources and associating training with social needs.
- To organize vocational training programs of tourism, programs of updating information and supplementing knowledge for workforce in tourism sectors. Paying special attention on programs of training tourism instructors about guidelines and policies of the Party and State for tourism activities in order to improve quality of travel guide service.
- To attach importance to develop human resources and training to improve quality of workforce in tourism sector to meet needs of tourism enterprises.
III. Some breakthrough tasks to need to implement in a period of 2016 - 2030
- To invest in developing synchronously system of infrastructure in areas having potentials to develop tourism.
- To develop tourism on basis of exploiting tourism potential towards green growth and sustainable development, creating a breakthrough in economic development and economic structure transfer, increasing proportion of service sector to economic structure of the province.
- To develop and diversify tourism products associating with constantly improving quality of services on basis of promoting maximum potential of wetland landscape of Dong Nai river tourism route, Dong Nai culture and nature reserve, Cat Tien national park, waterfall of Mai - hot water lake, Da Ton lake, ... By 2020, tourism products have high quality, diverse, national cultural identity and can compete with other provinces in the region, contributing to increase number of both domestic and foreign tourists, prolonging length of stay and increasing spending level.
- To strengthen investment promotion activities, attracting tourism development projects. At the same time, strengthening promotion of tourism, especially actively participating in seminars and fairs to promote tourism products of Dong Nai at both domestic and foreign markets.
- To attach importance to develop human resources and training to improve quality of labor in tourism sector to meet needs of tourism enterprises.
IV. Forecast of tourism development of Dong Nai province to 2020, vision to 2030
Annual average growth rate of international visitors increases from 11.0%/year in a period of 2011-2015 to 11.5%/year in a period of 2016 - 2020, up to 12.0%/year in a period of 2021 - 2025 and 12,5%/year in a period of 2026 - 2030. Annual average growth rate of domestic tourists increases from 10.5%/year in a period of 2011-2015 to 11.0%/year in a period of 2016 - 2020, to 11,5%/year in a period of 2021-2025 and 12.0%/year in a period of 2026-2030.
2. Average stay day
- It forecasts that amount of average stay day for international visitors is from 3.0-4.4 days, domestic tourists are from 1.1 - 2.4 days.
- Total number of arrivals increases from 2,110,000 arrivals by 2010 to 3,478,000 arrivals by 2015, to 5,863,000 arrivals by 2020, to 10,108,000 arrivals by 2025 and 17,822,000 arrivals by 2030. Annual average growth rate increases by 10,5%/year in a period of 2011 - 2015, up to 11.0%/year in a period of 2016 - 2020, to 11.5%/year in a period of 2021 - 2025 and 12%/year in a period of 2026-2030. Out of which:
+ Total amount of international arrivals increases from 28,000 arrivals by 2010 to 48,000 arrivals by 2015, to 84,000 arrivals by 2020, to 151,000 arrivals by 2025 and 277,000 arrivals by 2030. Annual average growth rate increases by 11.3%/year in a period of 2011-2015, to 11.8%/year in a period of 2016 - 2020, up to 12.5%/year in a period of 2021-2025 and to 13.0%/year in a period of 2026-2030.
+ Total amount of domestic arrivals increases from 958,000 arrivals by 2010 to 1,600,000 arrivals by 2015, up to 2,732,000 arrivals by 2020, to 4,773,000 arrivals by 2025 and 8,524,000 arrivals by 2030. Annual average growth rate increases by 10.8%/year in a period of 2011 - 2015, up to 11.3%/year in a period of 2016-2020, to 11.8%/year in a period of 2021-2025 and 12.3%/year in a period of 2026-2030.
- Total amount of arrival’s stay day increases from 1,053,000 days by 2010 to 2,233,000 days by 2015, to 4,391,000 days by 2020, to 9,163,000 days by 2025 and 18,157,000 days by 2030. Annual average growth rate hits 16, 2%/year in a period of 2011 - 2015, up to 14.5%/year in a period of 2016 - 2020, up to 15.8%/year in a period of 2021-2025 and to 14.7%/year in a period of 2026 - 2030. Out of which:
+ Total amount of international arrival’s stay day increases from 120,000 days by 2010 to 153,000 days by 2015, to 292,000 days by 2020, to 572,000 days by 2025 and 1,109,000 days by 2030. Annual average growth rate increase from 5.0%/year in a period of 2011-2015, to 13.8%/year in a period of 2016-2020, to 14.4%/year in a period of 2021-2025 and 14.2% /year in a period of 2026-2030.
+ Total amount of domestic arrival’s stay day increases from 1,054,000 days by 2010 to 2,080,000 days by 2015, to 4,099,000 days by 2020, to 8,591,000 days by 2025 and 17,048,000 days by 2030. Annual average growth rate of domestic arrival’s stay day rises from 14.6%/year in a period of 2011 - 2015, up to 14.5%/year in a period of 2016 - 2020, to 16.0%/year in a period of 2021-2025 and 14.7%/year in a period of 2026-2030.
3. Demand for stay room
Total demand of stay room increases from 2,891 rooms by 2015 to 5,890 rooms by 2020, to 7,822 rooms by 2025 and to 10,915 rooms by 2030. Out of which, demand for stay room having enough standard for star rating increases from 685 rooms by 2015 to 1,636 rooms by 2020 and to 3,812 rooms by 2025, to 8,734 rooms by 2030, total demand for international arrival room rises from 377 rooms by 2015 to 833 rooms by 2020, 1,812 rooms by 2025 and 3,829 rooms by 2030.
4. Tourism workforce
- It forecast that in a period of 2015 - 2030, on average, a stay room needs 0.45 to 0.6 direct labor and a direct labor needs 1.0 to 1.2 indirect jobs.
- Total labor demand of tourism sector rise from 11,756 people by 2015 to 28,714 people by 2020, 66,916 people by 2025 and 147,777 people by 2030. Out of which, total direct labor demand increases from 3,919 people by 2015 to 9,290 people by 2020, 20,911 people by 2025 and to 45,862 people by 2030; total indirect labor demand increases from 7,837 people by 2015 to 19,424 people by 2020 and to 46,005 people by 2025 and 101,915 people by 2030.
5. Revenue of tourism
- Tourism revenues include revenues from accommodation, dining, tourist transportation, tour fees, entertainment, souvenir shops, post office service, banking service, ... Currently in Dong Nai province, average spending level of international tourists rises from USD 141/day in 2015 to USD 161.9/day in 2020 and USD 183.5/day in 2025 and USD 205.2/day by 2030. Average spending level of domestic tourist increase from USD 24.7/day in 2015 to USD 39.5/day in 2020 and USD 54,5/day in 2025 and USD 69.5/day in 2030. Structure of spending is: 60% of spending for accommodation and food, 20% for transport, 20% for entertainment, souvenirs and other services.
- Total revenues of tourism increases from VND 1,927 billion in 2015 to VND 5,171.6 billion in 2020, VND 12,135 billion in 2025 and VND 27,121.4 billion in 2030. Out of which, total international tourism revenue rises from VND 199.9 billion by 2015 to VND 395.6 billion in 2020, VND 790.3 billion in 2025 and VND 1,592.2 billion in 2030; total domestic tourism revenue increases from VND 1,771.3 billion in 2015 to 4,776 billion in 2020, VND 11,344.7 billion in 2025 and VND 25,529.2 billion in 2030.
6. Total amount of added value of tourism sector and investment capital demand
- Total amount of added value of tourism sector rise from VND 1,281 billion in 2015 to VND 3,362 billion in 2020, VND 7,888 billion in 2025 and VND 17,629 billion in 2030.
- Proportion of total added value of tourism sector to total added value of service sector increases from 31.8% in 2015 to 32.5% in 2020, 33% in 2025 and 34.0% in 2030.
- Total amount of investment capital of tourism sector increases from VND 992.1 billion in 2015 to VND 1,910.2 billion in 2020, VND 3,842.1 billion in 2025 and VND 8,069.8 billion in 2030. Growth rate of added value of Dong Nai province’s tourism sector in a period of 2016 - 2020 is 21.3%; in a period of 2021 - 2025 is 18 6% and in a period of 2026- 2030 is 17.5%.
V. Investment priority programs
1. To coordinate with ministries, central agencies to complete projects of supporting tourism development: railway of Bien Hoa - Vung Tau, ring roadsNo.3, 4 connecting key economic regions, highway of Ben Luc - Long Thanh.
2. To invest in roads to eastern Party Committee relic – culture and nature reserve of Dong Nai province, road to tourism zone of Mai waterfall of Mai - Bau, road to monument – landscape of mountain of Chua Chan, piers to create favorable conditions for guests and attract investors.
3. Plans of construction of bus stations, parking areas for tourists when visiting large historic, cultural relics, festival events of the province.
- To invest in infrastructure of power supply, water supply for tourism sector; wastewater, solid waste treatment systems to ensure sustainable tourism development.
4. Investment projects of tourism sector
- Plan of tourism development of Dong Nai province to 2020, vision to 2030 aggregates 28 projects and group of projects with total amount of investment capital of VND 19,730 billion, out of which, VND 8,950 billion in a period of 2015 – 2020 and VND 10,780 billion in a period of 2021 - 2030.
- Structure of investment capital:
+ The State budget capital: 10% - 15%.
+ Other investment capital sources: 85-90%.
VI. Solutions of implementing the plan
1. Solution on planning
- To review master plan and detail plan of tourism development in the province and each area. Firmly recovering projects after considering that investors have no real capacity.
- Implementation of plan should be carried out in order of priority to suit actual situation and development needs.
- To set up plans of zones, detail plans which are oriented in approved plans to manage and call for investment and as a basis for setting up and implement investment projects.
- For plans of large, modern tourism zones, plans of key areas for tourism development which requires high quality and strategies in development of national tourism as well as socio-economic development of each locality, region and the wholly country, if domestic capabilities are not met, they may hire foreign partners to make.
- To set up and submit for approval projects of upgrading and renovation of cultural and historical monuments.
2. Solutions on management
- To improve effectiveness of the State management on tourism sector to continue to consolidate apparatus of Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Steering Committee for tourism development to enhance effectiveness of the State management on tourism activities, advising the Party Committee, People's Committee to build, guide, direct implementation and supervise implementation of strategies, plans and policies for tourism development, review and approve investment projects for tourism development in the province.
- To continue to implement administrative reforms, improve and enhance effectiveness of the State management on tourism from provincial level to district level: completing system of professional bodies to help the People's Committees, the People’s Council in management plan and development of tourism.
- To develop tourism staff to have full of capacity which matches demand of management and development of tourism in process of regional and international integration.
- It need to strengthen the State management of tourism destinations, sites and accommodation facilities, restaurants, travel companies; at the same time, advising to set up legal documents which must be strict and synchronous with investments in infrastructure, associating with strategy of tourism development in the province.
- Tourism is general economic sector, being interdisciplinary and highly socialized, so it needs close coordination between the relevant sectors.
- To protect national security and social order, safety in tourism activities in the provinces of Dong Nai, Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism in coordination with public security force performs well protection of national security and social order and safety.
3. Solutions of mechanisms and policies
- To perfect mechanisms, implement policies of land rent, compensation and set up dossiers of construction in order to mobilize maximum resources of foreign investment, issuing project bond and reforming administrative procedures to help all economic sectors, both domestic and foreign investors to invest in tourism development, especially in key tourism zones and destinations.
- To create favorable conditions for investor, simplifying administrative procedures.
- To ensure right equality among investors and local community, exploiting tourism resource under plan. Ensuring a legal framework in consistent with international practices and tourism laws of the world.
- To build policies on tax exemption, late payment of taxes, reduction of land rent, loans at preferential interest rates for projects given priority to invest in less developed, difficulty regions; projects having new, unique products to be able to increase time of stay, tourism revenue.
- To reduce import duties on specialized equipment for hotels, resorts, recreational facility, guest transport means, tourism materials which can not be produced domestically, exempting taxes on tourism souvenir production field.
- To implement socialization of tourism development, calling for qualified investors to invest in key tourism projects of the province; performing socialization of investment protection, restoring monuments, landscapes, festivals, folk cultural activities, traditional craft villages to serve tourism development.
4. Solutions of mobilizing investment capital
- The State budget capital
The State budget capital from tourism development supporting source of the province and the Central government accounts for 10% - 15%, focusing on investing in, supporting investment in tourism infrastructure, tourism promotion, trademark development, development of human resources, and conservation and promotion value of natural resources, tourism environment protection and research of technology applications.
- Capital of tourism enterprises
Funds of tourism enterprises were formed from accumulation of capital business, investment capital of enterprises accounts for between 25% - 30%, focusing on investment in projects of development of facilities; engineering, product development, promotion, trademark development; developing local human resources ...
- Credit capital
Credit capital from banks and other credit sources accounts for around 50%, equivalent to VND 9,773 billion, focusing on investment in projects of developing infrastructure; engineering, product development, promotion, trademark development; developing local human resources ...
- Fund capital
Capital sources from this fund, domestic and foreign community programs make up about 10%, focusing on investment in development of projects of supporting community, projects of raising awareness of community on tourism.
5. Solutions on embellishing cultural and historical relics, organizing festivals
- For historical sites
+ To give priority fund sources to restoration, rehabilitation or upgrading of monuments in focal points under planned travel routes.
+ To plan to develop historical, cultural relics which have been restored, to invest in to achieve a standard of tourism points.
- Festival, cultural activities
+ To expand festival in order to preserve and enhance national cultural identity and creating favorable conditions for tourism sector to operate and develop tourism, at the same time, improving image of local culture to attract tourists to Dong Nai province.
+ To base on identities, differences and scale of festivals, organizing annually festivals on each topic.
- Traditional villages
+ To help tourists having opportunities to learn traditional crafts of ethnic and buy souvenirs.
+ Local government should have supporting policies in order to maintain development of traditional village for sightseeing tours.
+ To develop trademark of typical traditional villages of each region: wood of Tan Hoa in Bien Hoa city; wicker in An Binh in city of Bien Hoa; pomelo village in Tan Trieu, Vinh Cuu district; sericulture village in Nam Cat Tien commune, Tan Phu district.
6. Solutions on diversifying tourism products, improving competitiveness of enterprises
- Diversification of tourism products
+ Organizations, enterprises should support and coordinate together to create unique, attractive, fascinating tours.
+ To consider, select strategy of appropriate products and constantly improve quality of tourism; strengthening inspection quality of tourism business enterprises.
+ To enhance calling all economic sectors to invest in development of key tourism points of the province, systems of hotel, restaurants, and quality entertainment spots.
- Improving competitiveness of businesses
+ To consolidate and streamline operations of the enterprise,
+ To review level of management and professional employees in tourism sector to be a basis for establishing plan of training and retraining. Opening class of training knowledge, skills contests. Raising awareness of communication, professional training for tourism team of drivers of taxi, bus, bus station staff, train stations, ports airports, salesmen, service personnel in hotels, tourism resorts and centers of entertainment, shopping, sports ....
+ To maintain evaluation and re-evaluation of quality of accommodation facilities, security check, food safety, fire safety, labor safety to be a basis for enterprises to improve service quality, have sufficient competitiveness to meet requirements of international integration.
+ To create favorable conditions for enterprises to enhance their competitiveness.
7. Solutions on market, promotion, tourism development cooperation
- Development of image of tourism destinations
To identify that tourism destination image is an important issue, as a basis for building marketing strategy, tourism promotion, distribution channels, media ... building image of tourism destinations of Dong Nai province's tourism as follows:
+ Being a prominent destination with historical, cultural tourism, eco-tourism, and forest - river - lake – waterfall tourism.
+ Being a key center of resort, sport, entertainment and ecological research of South East region.
+ Being safe, attractive and friendly destinations.
- Communicating to promote tourism
+ To strengthen coordination with media, enhance quality of tourism forum on mass media to promote tourism of Dong Nai province.
+ To improve quality and expand cooperation with international organizations in tourism, enlist assistance of ambassador, Vietnam consulate in foreign countries, foreign consulate in Ho Chi Minh City to introduce publications, films of promoting tourism of Vietnam and Dong Nai, making Dong Nai tourism to become an attractive destination of tourists.
DONG NAI PROVINCE’s OVERALL PLAN ON SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BY 2020
I. Development viewpoints
- Dong Nai is a pole of economic growth of the southern key economic region, need to promote existing development conditions, combining internal resources with external resources, proactively catch integration opportunities to develop socio-economic, further enhance dynamic role and contribution of the province to socio-economic development southern key economic region and implementation process of industrialization, modernization in Vietnam.
- Develop fast, effectively and sustainably, improve labor productivity, efficiency of investment capital use and efficiency of land use to increase GDP. Promote economic restructuring associating with construction of socio-economic infrastructure, rural and urban development toward industrialization and modernization.
- Convert promtly product structure by increasing content of technology, skilled labor, advanced technology, use modern, advanced technology to enhance competitiveness of industry, services and agriculture. Develop rapidly a number of key industries, services to become a spearhead economic sector to promote and maintain high economic growth, while promoting the province’s role of spread of industry as one of leading economic “motive forces” of key economic region in the south.
- Incorporate closelyt economic development with progress and social justice, environmental protection and ensuring strong national defense - security, social order and safety. Economic growth couples with improving material and spirit life of the people, ensuring social equitable and democratic, use rationally natural resources and environment. - Develop social - economic coordinate with overall development of southern key economic region and nation, working closely with provinces and cities in region to develop infrastructure, attract investment, environmental protection, human resource and enhance scientific and technological potential.
II. Development goals
1. Overall goal
Develop rapidly, comprehensively and sustainably economic, cultural, social sectors and ensure strongly national defense – security; build Dong Nai province become a huge and modern center of industry and services in southern region; strives to become basically industrialization – modernization province in 2015 and in 2020 become industrialization – modernization province.
2. Specific objectives
2.1 Economic objectives
- Economic growth rate in each period of 5 years higher than 1.3 to 1.4 times average number of key economic region in the south. Annual average growth rate in each stages:
+ In a period of 2011 - 2015 reaches 14.5% - 15%;
+ In a period of 2016 - 2020 reaches 13.5% - 14%.
- GDP per capita (in current prices) in 2015 reaches $ 3,270 and $ 6,480 by 2020, respectively.
- Economic structure of industry - service - agriculture, specifically:
+ In 2015: industry 55% - service 40% - agriculture 5% ;
+ In 2020: industry 51% - service 46% - agriculture 3% .
- Export turnover increases on average by 18% - 20% in a period of 2011 - 2020;
- The State budget in a period of 2011 - 2020 accounts for 25% - 27%;
- Total development investment capital in a period of 2011 - 2015 is about VND 210,000 billion and in a period of 2016 - 2020 is about VND 386,000 billion.
2.2. Cultural, social objectives
- Size of population: about 2.7 million people in 2015 and in 2020 approximately 2.8 - 2.9 million people;
- Rate of natural population growth:in 2015 down to 1.1% and in 2020 down to 1%;
- Completion of universalizing secondary schools in 2015;
- Reduce proportion of malnourished children under 5 years: in 2015 to below 10% and below 5% in 2020;
- Reduce poverty rate according to new criteria: eradicate poverty in a period of 2011 - 2015;
- Raise percentage of trained workers to reach over 60% in 2015 and over 70% in 2020;
- Reduce unemployment labor rate in urban areas to less than 2% in a period of 2015 - 2020;
- Rate of cultural family reaches over 98% in a period of 2011 - 2020;
- Increase average life expectancy of population in 2015 and in 2020 to 77 years old and 78 years old, respectively; - Percentage of households using electricity reaches 00% in 2020.
2.3. Environmental objectives
- By 2015, green tree coverage rate reaches 51% and 52% in 2020;
- By 2015, collect and process under standard of environmental sanitation kinds of urban waste, non - hazardous industrial waste to reach 100% in 2015. Medical waste is 100% and hazardous solid waste is over 80% in 2015 and 100% in 2020;
- Percentage of households using clean water is over 99% in 2015 and 100% by 2020.
III. Development orientation of fields
1.1. Develop industry toward expand scale and transform rapidly product structure, enhance sustainable competitiveness for industry in integration process;
- Give priority to attract investment in key industries, ability to compete:
- Group of building materials products (sand, stone, brick, tile ...);
- Group of ceramic , porcelain, ceramic tile products ( art ceramic , and industrial porcelain, enameled tiles);
- Cashew nut and other spices;
- Animal feed;
- Monosodium glutamate;
- All kinds of fabric;
- Ready-made garments and accessories products;
- Shoes and accessories products;
- Pharmaceuticals and agricultural medicine (for humans and animals and plants);
- Plastics and plastic products;
- Agricultural machinery and equipment;
- Cars, motorcycles and production of components and spare parts;
- Wire and cable types;
- Industrial electrical machinery and equipment;
- Production of electronic components and electronic, information technology, telecommunications equipment and machines;
- Products made from wood.
1.2. Develop industrial zones in sync with developing services, urban and develop agricultural and rural areas, ensuring living conditions for workers especially housing for workers and environmental protection. Improve efficiency of land use in industrial zones and establish some specialized industrial zones, clusters.
- By 2015, build and develop 40 - 42 industrial zones (total area of 13,000 - 14,000 ha), consolidate and expand existing industrial clusters (expanding area to 2,500-3,000 ha), construction of new industrial clusters must ensure investment effectiveness and investment needs, while gradually developing industrial clusters into industrial parks; - By 2020, build and develop 45 - 47 industrial zones (total area of 15,000 - 16,000 hectares), industrial clusters gradually qualify into industrial parks.
1.3. Value of industrial production increases on average by 17.5% and 16.5% in a period of 2011 - 2015 and 2016 - 2020. Advanced and high technology industrial products accounts for over 75% and 85% on production value in 2015 and 2020, respectively.
2. Agriculture, forestry, fisheries
- Promote soil, ecological conditions combining with upgrading irrigation systems, combine agriculture with processing industry and renovate production models to promote development of commodity agriculture. Concentrate on developing key agricultural commodities such as high-quality vegetables, specialties fruit, industrial crops, livestock products. - Build and develop business model of agricultural production, high technology industrial parks and farm economic model, livestock and farming cooperatives which have high level of specialization and cultivation.
- Output value of agriculture, forestry and aquatic products increase on average by 4.6% and 4% in periods of, 2011 - 2015 and 2016 - 2020, respectively. 3. Trade - Services Develop services sector to achieve higher growth rates than general growth rate of the economy to promote comprehensive development and balance economic and social sectors. Raising GDP per capita of the province to, USD 1,200 / person in 2015 and USD 2,800 per person in 2020.
- Transport Services - Warehouses: Encourage all economic sectors to invest in business of freight and passengers, increase volume of freight each year to 75-80 million tons by 2015 and 130-140 million tons in 2020. Construct Eastern entrepot for key economic region in the south.
- Telecom - Information Technology Service: Develop network telephone service in 2015 to be 80-90 subscribers per 100 people and by 2020, 110-120 subscribers per 100 people. Develop network of Internet services, by 2015 having 25-30 Internet subscriber /100 people, by 2020 35-40 Internet subscribers /100 people.
- Financial – Credit Service : promote development of financial -credit services to reach an average growth rate of 22% - 23% per year in a period from now to 2015 and 19% - 20% per year in a period of 2016 - 2020. Focus on developing banking system and encourage banks to diversify forms of capital, expansion of business services and banking facilities to meet needs of customers.
- Tourism: Develop tourism in direction of combining human culture tourism with ecotourism and sports –relax tourism, construction of key tourism zones: cultural tourism zone of Buu Long, Hiep Hoa isle resort; Thac Mai tourism zone, Cat Tien national park; historical relic of war zone D.
- Commercial: Develop retail system in urban areas in the province, to build shopping center at regional scale in Bien Hoa city and commercial centers in urban zones of Long Khanh, Nhon Trach and Long Thanh. Build market networks of trading agricultural products, communal markets for consumption of agricultural products for rural areas. Enhancing cooperation and trade promotion to find and expand export market. Develop and promote brand goods, local products.
4. Science - Technology
- Speed up technological management innovation in economic activities.
- Accelerate development of network of facilities, centers of technology consultancy and transfer. Strengthen staff and facilities at all levels.
- Develop high-tech urban areas in Long Thanh as a basis for formation and development of high technology industries.
5. Education – Training
Give priority to mobilize existing resources and attract investment for development of education – training; promote socialization of education – training combining with enhancing construction of school system, invest completely teaching equipment, especially equipment of information technology in schools and training teachers to meet increasing demand on education – training; gradually increasing range of education and training in the provincial to international level and regional level in a period of 2015 - 2020.
- Preschool education: encourage all economic sectors to invest in building and solidifying kindergarten, build kindergarten to achieve national standard at rate of 25% in 2010. Rate of children of kindergarten age coming to school hits over 35% and 50% in 2015 and 2020, respectively
- Schools: maintain results of primary education universalization at right age and middle school education, at the same time to achieve national standards of education secondary education at right age and universal high school in 2015. Mobilizing children in school age coming to schools to reach 100% in 2015. In 2015, solidifying 100% of schools and classrooms, building schools that meet national standards for 50% of primary schools, 40% of secondary schools and 80% of high school.
- Professional Education: Promote development of professional education, increase rate of workers with graduate and college degrees to over 15% in 2015 and over 18% in 2020. Improve teachers' colleges into University Community, School Health, School of Industrial Engineering, School of Culture Arts, School of Economics, School of Post and Telecommunications and Information Technology to College; at the same time speeding up construction of school of teachers in Bien Hoa city, professional school in Nhon Trach; open training schools on technical and information technology to serve needs industrialization and modernization
6. Health care
- Gradually modernize health care network, expand and improve quality of health services and protecting public health. Invest in construction of hospitals and clinics. Implement socialization of medical services, combining public health and private health to meet increasing demand for protection, care and improve people's health. Strive to increase number of beds / ten thousand people to 28 beds / a thousand people and 32 beds / one thousand people 2015 and 2020, respectively. Number of doctor / ten thousand people achieves 7.5 doctors / ten thousand people and 8 doctors / ten thousand people in 2015 and 2020.
- Develop medical network: upgrade five existing hospitals to hit standard grade II hospitals in a period of 2011 - 2020. Construct new provincial central hospital to meet standard I-class with 700 beds. Build two district hospitals in two new districts which are established, while upgrading district health centers hospital to make sure that each district has a level III hospitals in 2015, continues to gradually upgrade district hospitals to meet standard grade II in a period after 2015. Construct 100% of communes to meet national standard for commune health care in 2010. Develop clinic under communal cluster in a period of 2011 - 2015.
- Preventive Medicine: enhance activities in preventive medicine, control in time disease outbreak in the province. Ensure 98% of children under 1 year old are fully immunized 6 preventive vaccines, over 80% in women of reproductive age during pregnancy are vaccinated against tetanus. - Reduce birth rate; gradually improve population quality.
7. Culture, information, sports, family
- Develop field of culture, information, sports, family to enhance spiritual life, improve health, build a civilized lifestyle for people. - Strive to 2015, 96% of household meet family culture standard; over 95% of villages, hamlets awards meet cultural neighborhood, street. - By 2020, over 98% of households meets standard of cultural family ; over 97% of villages, hamlets awards cultural neighborhood.
8. Implementation of labor and social policy
- Implement effectively social policies to ensure sustainable development and harmony between economic development quickly with creating basic changes in handling of social issues. Actively pursue policies of labor, employment and society, improve fast people's living. Raise percentage of trained workers to over 60% in 2015 and over 70% in 2020. - Strengthen implementation of gender equality, protect rights of children, increase disadvantaged child care, strengthen implementation of programs of preventing social evils.
9. Manage environmental resource
- Improve efficiency of using and managing resources to ensure harmony between social - economic development in short and long term.
- Increase control and prevention of environmental pollution, expanding environmental monitoring network, especially in industrial areas and urban areas to forecast and timely handling environmental pollution. Concentrate investment in building drainage systems and wastewater treatment in industrial zones, urban and concentrated residential areas in the provinces, construct waste treatment zones.
10. Security - Defence
- Continue to consolidate strong national defense posture, social economic development coupling with constructing the province become firm defense sector. Develop province’s armed forces strong and ready to deal successfully with these situations.
- Promote public movement to participate in maintaining social order and safety, strengthen people's security posture, strengthen people’s police force especially at communal level. Coordinate forces to effective implementation of national programs on prevention of crime and eliminate social evils.
11. Build infrastructure
+ Highway 1: within city of Bien Hoa plan urban roads and open new routes bypass towns of Long Khanh 4-6 motor lanes. Build highway 1 bypass Bien Hoa city grade III standard in 2015 and upgrade the standard level I - II in a period after 2020;
+ Highway 20: upgrades road from Dau Giay intersection to Lam Dong province;
+ Highway 51: from Bien Hoa city to border province of Ba Ria - Vung Tau upgrade completely to meet level II standards by 2015;
+ Highway 56: From Tan Phong intersection to Ba Ria - Vung Tau province, upgrade entire line to meet standard level III by 2015 and standard grade I - II in a period after 2015;
+ Concentrate on building new Dong Nai bridge before 2015 to ensure traffic safety;
+ Highway 1K: from Km0 to adjacent province of Binh Duong, upgrade urban road standards, from now until 2010 to build new Hoa An bridge;
+ Ring road of Bien Hoa city: in a period after 2015 to build ring road connecting city of Bien Hoa - Thu Dau Mot town - Ho Chi Minh city - Ben Luc with a scale of 4-6 lanes;
+ Highway Bien Hoa - Vung Tau: Built in a period from now to 2015 with early stage scale of 4-6 lanes, next stage 12 lanes;
+ Highway Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay: Built before 2015; + Highway Dau Giay - Da Lat: construct after 2015, connecting to highway Long Thanh - Dau Giay;
+ Concentrate on building bridges from District 9 (Ho Chi Minh City) to Nhon Trach district before 2015;
+ Continue to construct newly and upgrades, asphalt 100 % of provincial roads to meet standard grade III from now to 2015. Period from now to 2015, give priority to upgrade important provincial roads 762, 765, 767, 768 to meet standard grade III - IV;
+ Speed up asphalt or concrete entire road network of districts, communes and villages in form of working together between the State and people. From now until 2020 construction of district roads to reach minimum standard level IV, communal roads to meet standard level V or rural road level A. Period in 2015, solidify 40% - 60% of commune roads.
+ National Railway in localities: plan to transit national railway no longer goes into center of Bien Hoa city in a period of 2015 - 2020, transit from Trang Bom station to new Bien Hoa station (in ward Binh Tan). Construct new railway route Bien Hoa – Ba Ria Vung Tau from Bien Hoa station
+ Urban Railway: Bien Hoa city build three urban railway (Sat market - Vung Tau crossroad bus connecting with HCM City's - Thu Duc - District 9; high urban railway Bien Hoa – cau Hang - Di An; ring urban railway Cai river). Nhon Trach city build a high fast rail from Thu Thiem following highway corridor Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay, district 9 road - Nhon Trach and road 25B to Long Thanh Airport ( being constructed after construction of Long Thanh airport).
+ Port on Thi Vai River: Go Dau A general port capacity of 1 - 1.3 million tons per year, receiving ships from 5000 to 10,000 DWT; Go Dau B port capacity 1.5 - 4.2 million tonnes year, receiving ships from 15,000 to 20,000 DWT, and Phuoc An container port capacity of 60-10 million tons per year Phuoc Thai port capacity of 1.13 million tons of dry cargo and 1.42 million tons of liquid cargo, receiving ships from 10,000 to 20,000 DWT;
+ Port on river of Nha Be – Long Tau: Phu Huu general port capacity 2-3 million tons per year, to receive 20,000 DWT ships; 76 shipyard factory’s sport build and repair ship of 50,000 DWT; Phuoc Khanh petroleum port receive 25,000 DWT ships; Tram Anh lubricant port receive vessel of 2,000-5,000 DWT; COMECO fuel port receive 25,000 DWT ships, Phu Dong pieces of wood port, Viko Wochimex wood chips port; Nhon Trach construction materials port with a capacity of 1.16 million tons per year, receive 20,000 DWT ships and Sunsteel port cement, slag powder;
+ Dong Nai River Port: expand Dong Nai port with a capacity of 1 million tons per year, receiving 5,000 DWT ships; Phu Huu general port capable of receiving ships of 30,000 DWT in a period after 2015; consolidate port of petrol company to receive fuel supplies ship from 1,000 to 2,500 DWT and VN SCTGAS port receiving 1,000 DWT ships; - Aviation: construction of Long Thanh international airport with scale design of 100 million passengers per year and 5 million tons of cargo, airport-level standard 4F, land area of 5,000 hectares (Phase 1 to year 2015 with a design capacity of 20 million passengers per year; phase II design capacity of 80 million passengers per year);
11.4. Water supply
- Period 2011 - 2020: Build more 2-3 water plants with a capacity of 100,000 to 200,000 m3/day, arrange 1-2 plants in the eastern areas of the province to be able to use water resource of river of La Nga; increase capacity of Thien Tan water plant, Nhon Trach up from 200,000 to 300,000 m3/day; build and upgrade a number of water plants, stations in towns and townships, urban areas to supply water for urban and rural areas in the province.
- To meet the requirements of agricultural development, from now till 2020 is expected to build 55 reservoirs, 49 dams, 26 pumping stations and a number of additional channels, to ensure total irrigated area hit approximately 49,140 hectares, flood drainage 24,430 hectares and water supply capacity of 176,800 m3/day;
- Period to 2015: give priority to invest in constructing reservoirs: Cau Dau, Cau Moi (Phase II), Gia Mang, Gia Duc, An Loc, Thoai Huong , Suoi Tre, Phu An and Suoi Sau ; pump stations Cao Cang, Dac Lua, Ta Lai, Phu Tan, Ly Lich, Village 8 - Nam Cat Tien; dredging drainage works: San Mau, Suoi Sau, Suoi Trau, Phuoc Thai, irrigation channel Long Khanh, Lo Ren and 27 water point to prevent forest fire.
12. Urban development
- Bien Hoa City is political, economic, cultural, scientific, technical, coordinating exchange center of the province and, as industrial center and an important hub of Southeast region and the southern key economic zone. Population size in 2015 will be 645,000 people, 830,000 people in 2020. Scale of urban construction land in 2015 is about 8,132 hectares in 2020 about 9,966 ha; - Nhon Trach city: gradually build Nhon Trach urban become service and industrial centers, urban type II. Population size in 2015 is around 265,000 people, about 600,000 people in 2020. Scale of urban construction land in 2015 is about 10,000 ha, about 22,700 ha in 2020.
- Long Thanh Urban Zone: construct Long Thanh urban zone to meet requirements of urban development for the province's economic development in a period after 2015. Its function is industrial and services urban zone, center of air transportation service, science and technology of urban areas of the southern key economic region. By 2020 It is urban level III with population scale of 180,000 - 200,000 people.
- Long Khanh town: is a center of commercial exchange of agricultural, food goods and processing industries of the eastern region; to 2020 Long Khanh urban will be come urban level III, population size approximately 80,000 to 100,000 people.
IV. Some solutions to implement plan
1. Mobilizing investment capital to implement plan
Focus on mobilizing investment capital to implement development plans, building policies to attract investment; calling for investment in various forms: direct investment, indirect investment, joint ventures, investment in infrastructure construction projects under forms such as BOT, BTO, BT, mobilization of ODA loans. At the same time enhancing measures to improve investment efficiency.
2. Continue to strengthen and build government apparatus at all levels
Improve efficiency of State management on socio-economic development Enhance building staff, civil servants especially grassroots level must understand law and knowledge related to integration. At the same time constantly renewing mechanisms, management policies to promote spirit of initiative, creativity in developing sectors in the province.
3. Boost investment and trade promotion
Positive implement programs and activities to promote investment, trade promotion and foreign investment to expand product markets.
4. Human resource development
Strengthen training and traditional education activities for young people and labor, management force . Set up training policies, fostering and attracting talent in all fields and professions. Encourage and support youth participate in social activities.
5. Promote development of market
Enhance and promote market mechanisms attaching with management mechanisms and policies of the State to mobilize and use resources effectively, developing labor markets.
6. Develop action plan to implement plan
- Develop specific development programs of each sector in each phase.
- Assign departments in the province, close coordinate with other ministries and central branches to organize and implement inspection and supervision of implementating plan. Develop investment programs and projects to implement plan in each stage.
7. Information and communication
After approving plan by competent authorities, report widely to all sectors, localities and people of the province known to coordinate implementation.
8. Conduct review periodically legal text of the province to ensure uniformity and smoothness and consistent with general provisions of law.
List of programs and projects given priority for investment research
I. Industrial projects
1. Infrastructure business investment project of Ong Keo Industrial Park (Nhon Trach district )
2. Infrastructure business investment project of Nhon Trach 5 Industrial Park (Nhon Trach district)
3. Infrastructure business investment project of Nhon Trach 6 Industrial Park (Nhon Trach district)
4. Infrastructure business investment project of Nhon Trach Textiles Industrial Park (Nhon Trach district)
5. Infrastructure business investment project of Tan Phu Industrial Park (Tan Phu district)
6. Infrastructure business investment project of expanded Dinh Quan Industrial Park (Dinh Quan district)
7. Infrastructure business investment project of Xuan Loc Industrial Zone (Xuan Loc district)
8. Infrastructure business investment project of Long Thanh industrial park (Long Thanh district)
9. Infrastructure business investment project of An Phuoc industrial zone (Long Thanh district)
10.Infrastructure business investment project of Long Duc Industrial Park (Long Thanh district )
11. Infrastructure business investment project of Loc An - Binh Son Industrial Park (Long Thanh district) 12.Infrastructure business investment project of industrial zone of Phuoc Binh (Long Thanh district)
13. Infrastructure business investment project of expanded Song May industrial park ( Trang Bom district)
14. Infrastructure business investment project of expanded Ho Nai industrial park ( Trang Bom district)
15. Infrastructure business investment project of Giang Dien Industrial Park ( Trang Bom district) 16.Infrastructure business investment project of Dau Giay Industrial Park (Thong Nhat district)
17. Infrastructure business investment project of Industrial Park of Thanh Phu (Vinh Cuu district)
18. Infrastructure business investment project of Long Khanh Industrial Park (Long Khanh district)
19. Infrastructure business investment project of Cam My Industrial Park (Cam My district)
20. Produce MDF board
21. Factory of producing fine art and civil porcelain (Tan Hanh industrial complex)
22. Produce fashion clothing ( Bien Hoa city )
23. Assembly line of shoes under America - Europe standards ( Vinh Cuu districts)
24. Chip board production from 10,000 m3 to 20,000 m3 products ( Vinh Cuu district )
25. Factory of producing carton packing with a capacity of 25,000 tons / year (Bien Hoa I Industrial Zone)
26. Manufacturing box paperboard
27. Coal gas fireplace, heat ceramic ( Bien Hoa city )
28. Factory of producing high quality foods from rice and seaweed (Bien Hoa city )
29. Equipment of manufacturing high quality canned products ( Bien Hoa city )
30. Factory of producing appliance porcelain ( Vinh Cuu district )
31. Factory of producing medicines
32. Factory of producing beer bottle ( Bien Hoa city )
33. Building Tan Hoa woodworking zone (Bien Hoa city )
34. Manufacture and processing wood
35. Manufacturing products from paper , packaging
36. Processing animal foods, foodstuff.
37. Manufacture of screws, template
38. Manufacturing boats, cars and motorcycles components
39. Steel production
40. High – tech agricultural investment project, the owner is Donafoods company (Xuan Loc district)
41. Project of DONATABA agriculture - industry complex ( Thong Nhat - Xuan Loc districts )
42. Stablize, replace resident in forests region ( Vinh Cuu district )
43. Stablize, replace resident in national shooting-gallery (Xuan Loc district)
44. Invest in a natural reserve in Vinh Cuu district
45. Protection forests in Bien Hoa afforestation yard (Bien Hoa city)
46. Protection forests in Long Thanh afforestation yard (Bien Hoa city)
47. Cutivate 10,000 hectares of big timber forest.
48. Cultivate newly rubber.
49. Cultivate newly Macadamia rubber
50. Develop pigs, sows; produce animal feed
51. Ta Lai – Tan Phu pumping stations ( Tan Phu district )
52. Ly Lich pumping station ( Vinh Cuu district)
53. Cao Cang pumping station ( Dinh Quan district )
54. Phu Tan pumping station (Dinh Quan district)
55. Pumping stations hamlet 8 - Nam Cat Tien (Tan Phu district)
56. Repair and upgrade dams, reservoirs ( Trang Bom, Tan Phu, Xuan Loc, Long Thanh)
57. Cau Moi lake ( Long Thanh district)
58. Gia Mang lake (Xuan Loc district)
59. Cau Dau lake (Long Khanh district)
60. Thoai Huong lake (Cam My district)
61. Gia Duc lake (Thong Nhat district)
62. Suoi Tre lake (Long Khanh district)
63. Phu An 1 lake (Tan Phu district)
64. Loc An lake (Long Thanh district)
65. Suoi Sau Lake ( Cam My district)
66. Bau Tre Dam (Long Thanh district)
67. Suoi Rang Dam ( Vinh Cuu district)
68. Phu Tan Dam Village 5 Phase 1 (Dinh Quan district)
69. 27 points of prevention of forest fire
70. Solidify canals
71. Cau Dau irrigation canal (Long Khanh district)
72. Dredg Dau Stream ( Vinh Cuu district)
73. Phuoc Thai irrigation canal Hamlet 3 ( Long Thanh district )
74. Suoi Trau irrigation canal Hamlet 1 ( Long Thanh district)
75. Tam Phuoc flood drainage stage 1 (Long Thanh district)
76. Anti-erosion Dong Nai river (Bien Hoa city )
77. La Nga river embankments (Tan Phu district)
78. Lo Ren flood drainage (Nhon Trach district)
79. Dredging San Mau stream (Bien Hoa city)
III. Tourism projects
80. Bao Long tourism zone (Bien Hoa city)
81. Cu Lao Pho tourism zone (Bien Hoa city )
82. Suoi Cay Si tourism zone (Thong Nhat district)
83. Suoi Reo tourism zone (Thong Nhat district)
84. Bac Son tourism zone (Thong Nhat district)
85. Thac Troi tourism zone (Xuan Loc district )
86. Da Ba Chong tourism zone (Dinh Quan district)
The Ministry of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs is a Government Ministry, performs state management function on the following areas ...
Water supply activity is a conditioned form of production and business operation under control of the State to protect public health, ...
The Honeymoon and Wedding Perfect (HWP) exhibition will return to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City this August, celebrating its 10th ...