AsemconnectVietnam - To focus on developing advantage sectors, fields of each sub-regions. Giving priority to exploit natural resources, advantages of the province, especially all key products, create breakthrough to change basically economic structure towards industrialization
MASTER PLAN ON SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF BAC KAN PROVINCE TO 2025
I. Development viewpoints
1. To create strong internal factors, while enlisting outside resources; promoting maximum advantages, effectively using resources to accelerate economic growth and gradually improving quality of growth.
2. To focus on developing strength, advantage sectors, fields of each sub-regions. Giving priority to exploit natural resources, advantages of the province, especially all key products, create breakthrough to change basically economic structure towards industrialization and increasing sharply accumulation.
3. To set development of Bac Kan province in overall development strategy of the whole country and northern midland and mountainous areas. Building a province of Bac Kan to become open economy area to do business with other provinces. Expanding cooperation relations with outside partners in fields of economy, culture, education, health ...,at the same time, proactively integrating into international community, basing on integration to develop.
4. Economic growth couples with social and cultural development; ensuring that all people have opportunity to participate in common works and enjoying achievements of development; reducing gap of living standards between strata and regions in the province. Giving priority to create jobs, promoting hunger eradication and poverty reduction, paying particular attention to particular difficult areas. Mounting economic development with cultural development and preservation of national cultural identity and promoting cultural and historical value of the province.
5. To combine urban development as a development center with rural belt. Accelerating development of urban areas toward modern orientation; building new countryside towards civilization, preserving cultural values of villages, hamlets and communes. Combining industrialization of agriculture - rural area with expanding, building newly urban areas and key economic regions.
6. To maximize human factor, considering quality of human resources as an important factor in promoting socio-economic development. Prioritizing training and development of human resources and having appropriate policies to promote strongly creative ability of human resources and attract high-quality human resources from outside provinces to meet socio-economic development requirements of the province.
7. Socio-economic development must associates with natural environment protection, ensuring sustainable development of both socio-economy and environment in the province. Exploiting natural resources without environmental prejudice, degradation and natural landscape, maintaining ecological balance and ensuring sustainable development.
8. To associate closely socio-economic development with maintaining national defense and security; building strong political and administrative system; enhancing ability of prevention of natural disasters, floods in the province.
II. Development objectives
1. Overall objectives
To construct Bac Kan province to develop comprehensively socio-economic, culture and environmental protection on basis of promoting the province's comparative advantage of forest resources, mineral resources for rapid and sustainable development. Economic structure, labor structure shift towards positive trend. Development of agricultural sector bases on farming and forest resources under forest canopy. Industry development bases on processing industry. Protecting environment, creating jobs, stable income for workers, the people's living will be improved. Indicators of living standard, culture, society achieve high level comparing with average level of the country; narrowing income gap of community, among regions in the province. Building infrastructure to meet requirements of economic development, social living and national defense and security. Information infrastructure will be developed, having enough power to meet electricity demand for living and production of the people. Ethnic unity will be strengthened. Maintaining firmly defence, security and social order, security.
2. Specific objectives
2.1. Economic objectives:
- Annual average growth rate of total gross domestic product (GDP) in a period of 2015 - 2020 reaches over 15%; in a period of 2021 – 2025, over 14%; GDP at current prices in 2020 is 2.9 times higher than that in 2015; by 2025 2.6 times higher than that in 2020. Average GDP/person under current price in 2020 is about VND 26.4 million, approximately 59% of average level of the country and by 2025 about VND 65-66 million, approximately 75% of average level of the country;
- To transfer economic structure towards gradually reducing agricultural proportion, gradually increasing proportion of industry and services, especially tourism and trade. Out of which, developing agriculture, its spearhead sector is livestock sector, forming clean, advanced technology agriculture and widely applying biotechnology; developing rapidly industry on basis of promoting processing industry; developing service sector to hit high proportion of added value. Proportion of industry - construction to GDP is 31%, service sector accounts for 34%, agriculture, forestry account for 35% by 2020 and respective proportion reaches 41% - 30% - 29% by 2025;
- Export value of the province hit USD 10 million in 2020, over USD 30 million by 2025;
- Proportion of GDP to the State budget is around 11-12% by 2020 and 12-12.5% by 2025;
- Total amount of social investment capital in a period of 2015 – 2020 under current price is about VND 22,000 billion; in a period of 2020 – 2025, about VND 50,000 billion. Annual average growth rate of capital in a period of 2020 - 2025 is about 34% and in a period of 2020-2025 about 32%.
2.2. Objective of social development:
- To reduce rate of natural population growth to 1.2% by 2020 and stabilizing rate of natural population growth at 1.1% after 2020. Proportion of urban population is 20% by 2020 and 30% by 2025. Proportion of agricultural labour to total labor force decreases to 65% by 2020 and 58.4% by 2025;
- Criteria of living standard and culture – society will be improved and enhanced; human development index (HDI), number of people accessing to clean water, housing area/person reaches average level of the country by 2025;
- Rate of vocational trained employees hits approximately 35% by 2020 and reaches about 45-50% by 2025. Rate of using working time used in rural areas reaches 85% by 2020 and 90% by 2025. Reducing unemployment rate in urban areas to 3.2% - 3.5% and creating jobs for average amount of 7,000 workers annually in the period;
- Rate of poverty household decreases at an average level of 3-3.5%, by 2020, drops to less than 10% and by 2025, there will be no poor households under current poverty standard;
- To maintain strong results of secondary education universalization, by 2020, 02 district units hits standard of secondary education universalization and 06 district units and over 50% of communal units achieves standard of junior secondary education universalization by 2025;
- 100% of communes achieves preschool education universalization for children of 5 years old by 2020;
- 80% of communes, wards meet national standards on communal healthcare and 100% of villages have health staffs, 100% communal healthcare stations have doctor and reaching rate of about 8 doctors/10,000 people by 2020 and 10 doctors/10,000 people by 2025;
- To reduce proportion of malnourished children under 5 years old to below 20% by 2020 and below 12% by 2025;
- 100% of communes have sport, information, cultural centers and cultural, information units at communal, ward level; 90% of villages and hamlets have culture houses, community houses; 100% of households can hear radio programs and watch television by 2020 and these objectives hit rate of 100% by 2025;
2.3. Objectives of environmental protection:
- To green barren land; by 2020, forest coverage rate is 62% and over 65% by 2025;
- Rate of urban residents accessing to clean water reaches 100%, rate of rural population using clean water reaches 95% by 2020 and almost urban population can access to clean water, almost rural population use sanitation water by 2025;
- 80% of waste in district centers and 100% waste in downtown of Bac Kan town will be collected and treated, over 70% of solid waste will be collected and treated, hazardous medical waste will be basically handled by 2020 and respective rates are 100% by 2025.
2.4. Objectives of defense and security:
To maintain firmly national security, social order and safety, striving to hit annual army recruitment rate of 100% as prescribed.
III. Development orientation of sectors, fields
1. Development of agriculture, forestry, fisheries
To strive to hit growth rate of agriculture, forestry, fisheries of 8%/year in a period of 2015 - 2020 and 7.0%/year in a period of 2020 - 2025. Proportion of agriculture, forestry and fisheries to GDP reaches 35.1% by 2020 and 29% by 2020. Proportion of employees to total labor force decreases to 65.8% by 2020 and 58.4% by 2025. Proportion of value of livestock sector to total value of agriculture reaches 40%, crop sector 59%, service sector 1% by 2020 and corresponding proportion are 60% - 39% - 1% by 2025. Implementing industrialization, modernization, making a substantial improvement in production of agriculture, forestry, fisheries and rural economy. Raising level of technology, applying advanced science and technology in production of and processing agricultural and forest products, increasing value, income and effectiveness a hectare of agricultural land. Investing in formation and expansion of agricultural production model applying high technology, clean technology. Building appropriate relations of production in agricultural sector and rural areas. Specifically:
- Cultivation: cultivating intensively to produce food with new high-yielding varieties (striving to hit rice productivity of about 55 kg/ha and maize productivity of approximately 40 kg/ha) with good quality; developing strongly tobacco, soybeans, peanuts and sugarcane etc ... basing on use of new varieties and production advanced technology assembling line to improve productivity and quality; cultivating intensively, creating food belt of vegetables, clean leguminous for urban areas; planting commercial flower to serve market demand; focusing on development of fruit trees such as seedless orange, tangerine... Constructing and developing concentrated area of commodity production such as material citrus, orange area of 1,000 hectares in district of Bach Thong, Ba Be, Cho Moi and Bac Kan town; soybean, taro area of 700 hectares in districts of Bach Thong, Ba Be, Cho Moi and Bac Kan town; seedless orange area of 500 ha in districts of Ba Be, Ngan Son, Cho Don; tobacco area of 1,000 ha in districts of Ngan Son, Cho Moi, Na Ri, Cho Don, Bach Thong;
- Livestock sector: increasing size of flock of buffalo, beef, goat, lean pig, poultry by expanding farming companies toward semi-industrial and industrial models; in short-term, applying model of semi-industrial livestock to develop livestock flock and poultry flock in plain area and hills; By 2020, it is expected that total mount of cattle flock increases 1.5 times comparing with that now and by 2025, increasing by 1.7 times comparing with that in 2025, at the same time, focusing on quality of livestock products.
- To promote development of forestry economic, transferring strongly to develop production forest to process various kinds of key products such as bamboo mat, household furniture, artificial board, special forest products and types of paper. Developing three forest types: special used forest of 25,600 ha (including Ba Be national park of 9,022 ha, Kim Hy nature reserve of 14,722 ha, Nam Xuan Lac pet and species reserve of 1,788 ha). Out of which, area of forest land is 24,300 hectares, land without forest of 1,300 ha; protection forest of 94,200 ha, out of which, forest land of 69,300 hectares, land without forest of 24,900 ha; area of production forest is 268,300 hectares, out of which, forest land area of 170,000 hectares, area of land without forest is 98,300 ha;
- To promote production afforestation to provide raw material for wood processing industry; in next 5 years, focusing on planting 60,000 hectares of forest.
1.3. Aquaculture: enlisting lakes and water surface for aquaculture development;
1.4. Rural development: speeding up investment in rural infrastructure, especially transport and irrigation; developing strongly handicraft industries associating with use of local materials and expand types of services, creating more non-agricultural jobs in order to promote transfer of labor structure in rural areas; accelerating process of planning and building a new countryside.
2. Development of industry, construction and handicraft
To strive to hit average growth rate of industry - construction of 26%/year in a period of 2015 - 2020 and 20%/year in a period of 2020-2025. Proportion of industry - construction to GDP reaches 31.2% by 2020 and 40.7% by 2025. Proportion of labour of industry - construction to total labour workforce reaches 13.7% by 2020 and 16.6 % by 2025. Promoting industrial development to create driving force for economic growth in the whole province, increasing ability of contributing to the economy, creating a foundation for process of industrialization and modernization of agriculture, rural area. Specifically:
2.1. To focusing on investing in developing industries having potential and advantages and transferring industrial structure in a period of 2015 - 2020 towards further development of mining and mineral processing, industry of processing forest products, electronics, engineering assembling and manufacturing... and in period of 2020 – 2025, aiming at producing high-quality consumption goods and developing high-tech industry in accordance with conditions of the province and demand of market.
2.2. To focus on exploiting minerals having big reserves to provide material for a number of industries and exports; associating development of metallurgy with mining, from small scale to big scale, developing in both width and depth, combining modernization of existing facilities with building new modern factories; focusing on renovating, expanding equipments to improve output and quality of engineering products in production facilities which are operating in the province; focusing on development of agro-forestry products associating with material source of Bac Kan province; restoring and developing traditional villages, creating brand names for products, goods: brocade, crafts, rattan ... to enlist existing material resource and human resources, contributing to create jobs and raise income for local people; searching and introducing new jobs and diversifying occupations, creating jobs for workers in rural areas;
2.3. To associate development of industry with planning and developing urban areas, forming small urban areas along roads, next to large cities, industrial parks... forming economic centers, urban areas to promote development of regional economic and in accordance with requirements of enhancing and consolidating national defense and security.
3. Trade and service development
To strive to hit growth rate of service sector of about 16-17% in a period of 2015 – 2020 and 14-15% in a period of 2016 – 2020. Proportion of service sector to GDP reaches 33.8% by 2020 and 30.4% by 2025. Proportion of workers of service sector to total workforce reaches 20.5% by 2020 and 54.4% by 2025. Focusing on development of trade, services and tourism to quickly become an important economic sector of the province, giving priority to develop fields such as trade, transport, storage, post and telecommunications, banking, financial credit, insurance, real estate and tourism. Out of which, focusing on export activities to hit target: average growth rate of export value in a period of 2015 - 2025 increase 11-12%/year. Specifically:
3.1. To prioritize to develop services, industries of mining, transport, trade, tourism ...associating with development of economic corridors national road No.3 and economic gate of Cao Bang and Lang Son provinces; developing service of finance - banking, technology services, telecommunications etc ...;
3.2. To improving quality of trade and services to meet needs of production and social consumption with reasonable and stable price, adapting to process of integration and competition;
3.3. To strengthen regulatory, management role of provincial government, ensuring sustainable development of trade, stabilizing market, detecting and preventing negative manifestations in market such as fake goods and shoddy business;
3.4. To invest in development of trade infrastructure systems with reasonable scale and level, in addition to continuing to strengthen general infrastructure system; building network of markets including wholesale markets in urban areas and rural market system as well as a network of wholesale and retail sales in the province;
3.5. To develop qualified human resources, including the State management staff having full capacity of planning, management and administration; developing quantity and quality of qualified direct business team which has business experience in market mechanism, international integration; developing skilled staffs, workers.
4. Development of tourism
To strive to hit annual growth rate of tourists (both domestic and international tourist) of 25-28%, growth rate of revenue achieves 30-35%. Diversifying tourism products, creating brand name of products of eco-tourism, historical – cultural, festival tourism of Bac Kan province. Specifically:
4.1. To develop strongly tour, associating tourism development of Bac Kan province with tourism of Ha Noi capital and northern midland and mountainous areas;
4.2. The State invests in infrastructure in order to create driving force to attract investors from all economic sectors to invest in sectors such as hotels and restaurants; developing relax services, opening attractive tour to lure and extend stay time of tourists;
4.3. To renovate and upgrade historic revolution relic, cultural heritage relics in tourism zones and in the province to serve tourist and educate revolutionary traditions for next generations;
4.4. To improve quality of service of hotels, motels and resorts to meet demand for food, accommodation, entertainment of tourists (especially Ba Be tourism zone); encouraging economic sectors to expand more new resorts; reorganizing the State management and coordination in management of trading travel services in area of Ba Be district and the province.
To develop synchronously transport system of Bac Kan province to meet demand of socio-economic development, strengthening defense and security of the province. In short term, prioritizing investment in upgrading and modernizing roads, key projects to facilitate industrial parks, tourism resort, driving force area for rapid, strong development. Striving to 2020, 100% of national roads, provincial roads and district roads will be asphalted or concreted; 80% of rural roads reaches level A, asphalted or concreted. Specifically:
- In a period 2015 - 2020:
+ National roads:
To renovate and upgrade national road No.3B; national road No.279 to reach mountainous level IV; building new national road No.3 section of Cho Moi - Bac Kan to reach road of mountainous standards level III;
To build avoiding roads of Van Tung, Na Phac (Ngan Son) and starting construction of Ho Chi Minh road;
Upgrading provincial road No.254 to become national road No.3C reaching mountainous standard of level IV, section runs through townships which are built under separate plans of districts, towns.
+ For provincial roads: upgrading road No.257, 258; 258B and 259 to reach mountainous standard of level IV.
+ For rural transport: upgrading inter-district and inter-commune roads to guarantee transportation in four seasons.
+ Urban roads: building several main roads of township to reach urban road standards.
+ Inland waterways: plugging buoys and signpost, dredging some sections of sediment river in river of Nang, Ba Be lake;
+ Transport: facilitating transport enterprise to develop in both scale and quality of vehicles; renovating and upgrading provincial bus station; strengthening and building bus stations of districts of Na Ri, Cho Don, Ba Be.
- In a period of 2020 - 2025:
+ National roads:
To complete construction of Ho Chi Minh roads through Bac Kan province and other roads connecting to Ho Chi Minh roads;
To construct extended national road No.3B under provincial roads No.257 and No.255 to connect to Tuyen Quang province at Keo Mac pass and to be upgraded to mountainous road level IV, running through townships which are built under separate plans of districts;
To upgrade completely national road No.279 to reach mountainous standard of level IV.
+ Provincial roads: upgrading provincial road No.256: Cho Moi - Yen Cu - Xuan Duong – Hao Nghia with a length of 63 km. This is a new road to be built to avoid Ang Tong pass, section from national road No.3B to Na Ri hits mountainous standard of level IV.
+ To explore waterways for tourism route around Ba Be lake.
+ To add to plan Thai Nguyen – Cho Moi railway after 2020.
+ To add to plan construction of new airport with scale of 150-180 ha, 15-20 km far from downtown of Bac Kan town which are suitable to task of security and defense of the military region I and economic development of the region .
+ To develop public transport network in the province to ensure public transport demand of the people.
To focus on investment in repairing existing facilities and constructing new irrigation projects, especially system of reservoirs, irrigation dams, small hydropower, water supply projects in rural areas, ensuring water resources for production and living of the people and combining with aquaculture, power supply, flood reduction and eco-tourism; raising rate of active irrigation area by irrigation projects to 60% by 2025.
5.3. Information communication:
By 2020, number of Internet subscribers reaches approximately 6,900-7,000 subscriber, subscriber density reaches 2.17 subscriber/100 people; including rate of broadband Internet subscribers reaches 99% and 100% of communes have broadband Internet services; 100% of villages have mobile wave, 100% of communes had optic cable, 100% of communes, wards and towns have radio communication systems; 100% of all households can watch TV; 100% of communes, ward and townships have radio stations, using digital technology.
5.4. Electrical system:
- By 2020, 100% of household of the province use national grid; high, medium voltage line in the province have full of quality to supply power for industrial production facilities and serving the people’s living in the province;
- To combine development of system of small and medium-sized hydropower factories with development of national grid; focusing on investment in voltage substations to residential areas, giving priority to invest in communes having low rate of national electricity grid used households;
- To associate development of electricity infrastructure with plan on development of industrial units in the province; ensuring adequate supply of power to trade and production operation.
5.5. Water supply and drainage:
- Water supply: expanding and upgrading water treatment factory more 6,000 m3/day and night to ensure adequate capacity of the factory of 12,000 m3/day;
- Water drainage: giving priority to invest in controlling flood in town of Bac Kan, out of which, focusing on strengthening and upgrading dykes, ensuring to control flood of Cau river with frequency of 0.5%, constructing pumping stations with capacity of 15-20 m3/s; upgrading and maintaining drainage system of rainwater and living’s wastewater. For new urban and industrial areas, newly constructing separate systems of drainage system and living’s wastewater system; treating wastewater to reach A standards before discharging into a receiving source; rate of living’s wastewater collection reaches over 70% and rate of rainwater drainage reaches 80%; rate of drainage service used urban residents hits 80%.
6. Field of socio-culture
6.1. Education and training:
- To continue to generate strong changes on quality of education in direction of accessing to advanced level, in accordance with actual conditions of the locality. Renewing teaching and learning methods to improve efficiency and meet requirements of development. Constructing and developing staff of teachers, education managers to ensure sufficient quantity, reasonable structure; striving for 100% of teachers reaching standard by 2025;
- To strengthen construction of school facilities, continue to implement effectively program of solidifying schools, classrooms and public houses for teachers; accelerating construction of standard schools; actively implementing secondary education universalization;
- To develop a learning society, extending links in education - training, establishing of community learning centers in communes. Promoting role of learning promotion association, encouraging timely portrait of learning, using effectively learning promotion fund in the locality;
- To invest in developing system of vocational training; promoting and diversifying economic sectors to involve in vocational training; training new and retraining existing workforce; prioritizing to improve quality of human resource, paying special attention on human resource of high qualified science – technology, management staff, excellent sale staffs to directly contribute to improve competitiveness of the economy, people from ethnic minorities, using trained human resources of ethnic minorities in a reasonable manner.
6.2. Population - health - healthcare:
- To develop step by step completed, modern and developed health system; improving quality of health, health care for the people to strive for all people to enjoy health services, access and use quality healthcare service, enhance physical, increase average life expectancy and develop our race;
- To develop local health system: establishing medical assessment center; completing new construction and renovation, upgrade of town, district general hospitals, cosmetic, chemical testing centers, center for HIV/AIDS prevention, provincial general hospital with 500 beds and school of medicine by 2020. After 2020, investing in construction of new communal healthcare stations to achieve national standard by 2025 and constructing media - health education center, traditional medicine hospital with 50 beds, inter-district general hospital of Na Phac, Yen Cu, population centers in districts and towns;
- Development of regional health system: upgrading 500 bed hospital to northeastern hospital after 2020.
6.3. Labour, jobs, hunger eradication and poverty reduction:
- To implement effectively programs of creating jobs associating with improving quality of labor resources; strengthening management and expand activities of fair, consultation services, job introduction and labor export; creating conditions for working age people to have job opportunities and income;
- To focus on mobilizing resources for investment; associating effective implementation of socio-economic development programs and projects in the locality with poverty reduction in the people, especially in rural areas, mountainous area and poor areas, special difficult areas; implementing well supporting policies, especially supporting policies of housing, land, production techniques; interesting in socio-economic development in mountainous areas, poor and special difficulty communes.
6.4. Culture and sport:
- To promote and improve quality, efficiency of movement of "all people unite to build cultural life"; preserving and promoting cultural heritage, fine customs and traditions of the peoples in the province, managing, repairing monuments, restoring traditional festivals associating with development of tourism; struggling to prevent, gradually pushing back social evils; interesting in training the talent of culture, art; setting up plans, policies, appropriate mechanisms to promote development of culture, information to create driving force to boost comprehensive, sustainable socio-economic development in period of accelerating industrialization and modernization for goals of rich people, strong country, justice, democracy and civilized society;
- To associate promotion of mass sports movement with socialization of sport activities; improving quality of physical education in schools; restoring and developing traditional sports; propagandizing and developing to create exciting sport movement in the people, thereby detecting, training and retraining the athletes, sports talents to compete in high achievement sport; improving quality of physical education in schools and sports movement in the armed forces. Focusing on developing high performance sport for 06 disciplines: archery, taekwondo, athletics, badminton, pencassilat, karate while developing strongly ethnic sports.
IV. Direction of socio-economic development and organizations under territory
1. Development of urban systems, residential redistribution, construction of new countryside
To plan and develop synchronous urban systems with socio-economic development; by 2020, the province has 01 city, 01 town and 13 townships and by 2025, having 01 city, 03 towns and 11 townships, namely:
1.1. City of Bac Kan, upgraded from Bac Kan town, reaching urban grade III by 2016 with total amount of population of 100,000-110,000 people, being a political, economic, cultural, scientific and technical center of Bac Kan province and nucleus urban area of south subregion of the province.
- Town of Cho Ra: being upgraded from township of Cho Ra to become town of Cho Ra after 2015 and being socio-economic development nucleus urban area, economic center of northwest sub-region; total amount of population of 70,000-80,000 people by 2020;
- Town of Cho Moi: being upgraded from township of Cho Moi to become Cho Moi town by 2016 and being nucleus urban area of socio-economic development, economic center of south subregion of the province with population size of 10,000 people in 2020;
- Town of Cho Don: being upgraded from township of Cho Don to become town of Cho Don after 2015 and being nucleus urban area of socio-economic development, economic center of western subregion of the province with population size of 10,000 people in 2020.
- Town of Yen Lac: being a district centers, economic, social and cultural center of Na Ri district with population size of 10,000 people in 2020; key economic fields includes industry of processing agricultural, forestry products, trade and services;
- Township of Phu Thong: being a district center, economic, social and cultural center of Bach Thong district with population size of 7,000-8,000 people in 2020; key economic fields includes industry of processing agricultural, forestry products, trade, tourism and services;
- Township of Van Tung: being upgraded from Van Tung commune, being a district center, economic, social and cultural center of Ngan Son district with expected population size of 7,000-8,000 people by 2020; key economic fields includes industry of processing agricultural, forestry products, tourism, trade and services; forming industrial cluster with an area of 22 ha;
- Township of Boc Bo: being a district center, economic, social and cultural center of district of Pac Nam with expected population size of 7,000-8,000 people by 2020; key economic fields include industry of processing agricultural, forestry products and tourism, trade and services, forestry and horticultural economy;
- Township of Na Phac: being economic center of southern subregion IV of Ngan Son district with expected population size of 10,000 people by 2020; key economic fields include industry of processing agricultural, forestry products, trade and services;
- To form a new township of Chu Huong in Pu Mat (urban grade V), being a district center, economic, social and cultural center of district of Ba Be with expected population size of 5,000 -6,000 people by 2020; key economic fields include industry of processing of agricultural, forestry products, tourism, trade and services, forestry and horticultural economy;
- Township of Don Den (urban grade V): being a center of tourism resort in mountainous area, playing role of promoting economic development of district of Ba Be with expected population size of 4,000 – 5,000 people by 2020; key economic fields includes forest eco-tourism resort, trade, service and forestry;
- Township of Ban Thi in Cho Don district: being a center of industry of processing and mining mineral resource, trade and service with expected population size of 5,000-6,000 people by 2020;
- Township of Bang Van in Ngan Son district: being economic hub, playing role of promoting socio-economic development of Ngan Son district, key economic fields include trade and service development with expected population size of 5,000 -6,000 people by 2020;
- Township of Sau Hai in Cho Moi district: northern gate urban area of Cho Moi district, playing a role of promoting socio-economic development of Cho Moi district, key economic fields include development of trade and service with expected population size of 5,000-6,000 people by 2020;
- Township of Cu Le in Na Ri district: being northern gate urban area of Na Ri district, playing role of promoting socio-economic development of Na Ri district; key economic fields include development of trade and service with expected population size of 3,000-4,000 people by 2020;
1.4. Organizing rural residential clusters under direction of forming communal centers; by 2020, it is expected to form 27 communal centers and form more 7 communal centers by 2025.
2. Development orientation of sub-region.
2.1. Subregion of national road No.3 economic corridor (including districts of Cho Moi, Bach Thong and Bac Kan town) is central sub-region of socio-economic development of the province. Specifically:
- Key direction of economic development: mainly focusing on development of industrial parks, industries such as industry of production of building materials, industry of processing of agricultural, forestry products, engineering industry, industry of production of consumption goods; agriculture of development of industrial crops, fruit trees and forest economy;
- Economic center of the subregion consists of Bac Kan town, townships of Cho Moi and Phu Thong.
2.2. Subregion in the east of the province (including entire district of Na Ri):
- Direction of economic development: mainly focusing on development of industry such as industry of production of building materials, industry of engineering, industry of processing of agricultural, forestry products, industry of production of consumption goods...; developing fruit trees, forest economy, rice cultivation, livestock, trade and service;
- Economic centers of the region consists of Yen Lac town and urban areas locating on national road No. 3B to Lang Son province.
2.3. Subregion in the west of the province (including entire Cho Don district):
- Direction of economic development: mainly focusing on development of industry: industries of mining and processing mineral resource, industry of processing of agricultural, forestry products, industry of engineering ...; developing fruit trees, rice cultivation, animal husbandry and tourism of visiting historical sites and landscapes;
- Economic center of the subregion includes townships of Ban Bang and Ban Thi.
2.4. Northwest subregion and northern province (including districts of Ba Be, Pac Nam and Ngan Son):
- Direction of economic development: mainly focusing on development of tourism of Ba Be lake landscape, eco-tourism, services, trade and industry of mining, processing mineral resource, industry of processing of agricultural and forest products, industry for tourism;
- Economic center of the region includes township of: Cho Ra, Van Tung, Na Phac, Boc Bo and Pu Mat.
3. Organizing development of culture – tourism space
3.1. Tourism cluster of Bac Kan town and surrounding area is a central tourism cluster, playing a role of hub if regulating tourism activities in the province of Bac Kan, having hotels, restaurants, amusement parks, temples of Tham, Thac Rieng, Thuong, pagoda of Thach Long... with tourism sites such as lakes of Nam Cat, Khuoi Lang, historical culture relic of Na Tu;
3.2. Ba Be tourism zone and tourism service center of Cho Ra township include tourism zone of Ba Be national park, landscape of Ba Be, Dau Dang waterfall, pond of Tien, river of Nang, Puong cave...;
3.3. Tourism zone of ATK Cho Don and surrounding areas include historic revolution relic of "north Vietnamese war zone";
3.4. Tourism zone of Na Ri and surrounding areas include natural protection zone of Kim Hy, Nang Tien landscapes, waterfalls of Na Dang.
V. Some key solutions on implementing the plan
1. Solutions of mechanisms and policies on development encouragement
1.1. To enlist thoroughly incentives policies and timely adjust, supplement policies to attract, encourage investment with high attraction and consistent with WTO commitments; building reasonable infrastructure for industry development; paying special attention on supporting small and medium-sized enterprises about capital, tax, technology, information of investment environment etc ... in order to stimulate potential of economic sectors, especially non-State owned industrial sector, while spending enough funds for support, investment and development of handicrafts, especially in rural areas and villages, developing new industries to contribute to transfer of economic structure in rural areas;
1.2. To promote implementation of equitization of State-owned enterprises, implementing diversification of ownership forms of production documentation to raise funds, solving completely all loss State-owned enterprises under appropriate form to improve efficiency of the State-owned capital.
2. Solutions on raising capital
Total amount of development investment capital in a period of 2015 - 2025 is about VND 72.4 trillion, out of which, service sector and infrastructure accounts for about 30%; in a period of 2020 – 2025, about VND 22.1 trillion and in a period of 2020 to 2025 about VND 50.3 trillion; specific solutions:
2.1. To meet demand for investment capital, it should have positive solutions, diversify forms of mobilizing types of funds: investment funds from the State budget, including credit capital; capital of the people and enterprises; capital of enterprises of other provinces; foreign direct investment; enlisting ODA, NGO...;
2.2. To exploit maximum and effectively sources of investment capital, supporting capital of the Central Government to develop infrastructure systems and back infrastructure investment in disadvantaged areas. Having mechanisms and policies to encourage and attract domestic and foreign firms to invest in construction of infrastructure;
2.3. To integrate socio-economic development funds