Vietnam Social SecurityWednesday, June 7,2017
AsemconnectVietnam - Vietnam Social Security is a non-business institution attached to the government that has the function of implementing policies and regulations on social insurance and medical insurance and managing the social insurance fund.
1. To elaborate and submit to the Prime Minister for approval:
a. Strategy for development of the country’s’ social insurance service as well as long-term and five-year plans on the implementation of social insurance policies and regimes;
b. Scheme for value conservation and development of the social insurance fund.
2. To direct and organize the implementation of social insurance policies and regimes; to collect mandatory and voluntary social insurance premiums; to pay social insurance subsidies to social insurance participants in a full and convenient manner and within the prescribed time limits according to the provisions of law;
3. To grant various kinds of social insurance books and/or cards;
4. To manage the social insurance fund according to the principle of centralization and uniformity under the state’s financial regime, independent self-financing and state protection ;
5. To recommend to the Government, the Prime Minister and relevant state agencies amendments to policies and regulations on social insurance as well as the fund management mechanism and financial management mechanism (including expenses for management of the Vietnam Social Insurance’s machinery), and organize the implementation thereof once they have been approved;
6. To promulgate documents guiding the implementation of the social insurance regimes and the social insurance-related revenue and expenditure operations according to its competence; to manage internal affairs of the social insurance industry;
7. To sign contracts with registeredl medical care establishments to serve insurance book or card holders according to the provisions of law;
8. To inspect the signing of contracts and social insurance-related revenue and expenditure operations by employing agencies, units and organizations , individuals and medical care establishments; to call for the competent state agencies and the superior bodies of the employers or medical care establishments to handle violations of the social insurance legislation;
9. To refuse the payment of social insurance indemnities when insurance participants are not eligible for enjoying insurance indemnities as stipulated by law or when legal justifications for acts of forging or falsifying dossiers to obtain insurance indemnities exist;
10. To compensate for all revenue and expenditure amounts made in contravention of legal provisions on social insurance regimes for social insurance participants;
11. To settle complaints and denunciations by organizations and individuals against the improper implementation of social insurance policies and regimes according to the provisions of law;
12. To keep and preserve records of social insurance participants enjoying related benefits = according to the provisions of law;
13. To conduct scientific research and application; to apply information technology to the management and administration of social insurance activities;
14. To organize training in social insurance professional skills;
15. To promote communication, , propaganda and dissemination of social insurance policies and regulations;
16. To undertake international cooperation on social insurance according to the provisions of law;
17. To assume the prime responsibility and coordinate with state agencies, socio-political organizations and social organizations at the central and local levels, and social insurance participants in addressing matters related to the implementation of social insurance policies and regimes according to the provisions of law;
18. To manage organization, personnel, public servants and government employees, finances and assets of the Vietnam Social Insurance Agency according to the provisions of law;
19. To carry out the regime of reporting to the Government, the Prime Minister and the competent state agencies as prescribed by law.
Leaders of Vietnam Social Security
General Director: Le Bach Hong
Deputy General Director: Do Van Sinh
Deputy General Director: Nguyen Dinh Khuong
Deputy General Director: Nguyen Minh Thao
Deputy General Director: Do Thi Xuan Phuong
Add: No.7 Trang Thi Street, Ha noi
Tel: 04 39347965 - 04 39344238
Fax: 04 39344169
Environment protection is a responsibility of the whole society and an obligation of every citizen; it must be conducted consistently on ...
Pencak silat martial artist Pham Thi Tuoi earned Vietnam’s first gold medal on August 29 at the SEA Games 29 in Kuala Lumpur, which will ...