One Commune One Product Program for a period of 2021 - 2025 (English name: One commune one product, referred to as OCOP Program)Friday, September 15,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - OCOP program is a key program for economic development in rural areas in direction of promoting internal resources and increasing value; is an important solution and task in implementing national target program on building new rural areas for a period of 2021 - 2025; building new rural areas in depth, effectively and sustainably
a) OCOP program is a key program for economic development in rural areas in direction of promoting internal resources and increasing value; is an important solution and task in implementing national target program on building new rural areas for a period of 2021 - 2025; building new rural areas in depth, effectively and sustainably.
b) Develop branded OCOP products, along the value chain based on the strengths and advantages of local materials, culture and indigenous knowledge, especially specialties, products, and craft village products and tourism services of villages, communes and communities towards a circular economy, ensuring a sustainable ecosystem.
c) Promoting initiative, creativity, and the spirit of cooperation of entities and communities to develop OCOP products, meeting market requirements, associated with the goal of creating jobs and increasing income for people, preserving landscapes and traditional culture, especially in mountainous areas and disadvantaged ethnic groups.
d) Develop forms of production organization, prioritize consolidating, consolidating and developing effective agricultural cooperatives, developing small and medium-sized enterprises associated with the development of services and industries in contryside.
e) Promoting the role of the political system, sectors, levels, especially the commune level in implementing the OCOP Program, in which: The State plays the role of creating and promulgating mechanisms and policies for implementation Orienting the development of local specialty products, creating raw material areas to produce goods and develop services; Strengthen management and monitoring of standards, product quality, and food safety; Support: credit, training, coaching, technical guidance, science and technology application, brand building, intellectual property protection, trade promotion and promotion of OCOP products.
a) General objective: Developing OCOP products to awaken the potential and advantages of rural areas to increase people's income; contribute to the continued restructuring of the agricultural sector associated with the development of handicrafts, industries, services and rural tourism; Promote sustainable development of the rural economy, based on strengthening the application of digital transformation and circular economy, preserving cultural values, managing resources, preserving biodiversity, landscape and rural environment, contributing to building new rural areas in depth, effectively and sustainably.
b) Specific goals
- By 2025, strive to have at least 10,000 OCOP products recognized with 3 stars or more, including about 400 - 500 OCOP products with 5 stars.
- Consolidate and upgrade at least 50% of OCOP products that have been evaluated and classified; Prioritize the development of OCOP products associated with product brands and develop rural tourism services.
- Prioritize the development of cooperatives and small and medium-sized enterprises, strive to have at least 40% of OCOP subjects being cooperatives, 30% of subjects being small and medium-sized enterprises.
- At least 30% of OCOP entities have built a value chain towards a circular economy, green OCOP associated with stable raw material areas; Priority is given to OCOP products that have been evaluated and classified.
- At least 50% of traditional craft villages have OCOP products, contributing to the preservation and development of traditional craft villages.
- The rate of trained workers with appropriate degrees and certificates working at OCOP entities is at least 20%; Strive to have at least 40% of OCOP subjects being female, at least 20% of OCOP subjects being ethnic minorities running production and business activities.
- At least 50% of OCOP entities participate in modern sales channels (supermarket systems, convenience stores, e-commerce trading floors...); strive for each province and centrally run city to have 01 point to introduce and sell OCOP products.
- One product per village/commune international cooperation forum is held at least once a year to enhance and affirm the OCOP Vietnam brand in the domestic and international markets.
3. Scope, objects and implementation requirements
a) Scope of implementation
- Spatial scope: The OCOP program is implemented in rural areas nationwide. Provinces and centrally run cities, based on actual conditions, proactively organize appropriate implementation in urban areas.
- Time scope: The OCOP program will be implemented until the end of 2025.
b) Object of implementation
- Implementing entity: Cooperatives, cooperative groups, small and medium-sized enterprises, farms and production households with business registration. For the group of community tourism, ecotourism and tourist destination service products, subjects include: The above subjects and associations/associations, operating centers or equivalent organizations.
- Products: Includes tourism products and services of local origin, featuring cultural values and local advantages; especially regional specialty products, craft village products, and tourism services based on the strengths and advantages of natural conditions, raw material sources, knowledge and indigenous culture.
Products are divided into 6 groups, including:
+ Food group, including: Fresh agricultural and aquatic products; agricultural, aquatic, semi-processed and processed products and other foods.
+ Beverage group, including: Alcoholic beverages; non-alcoholic beverages.
+ Group of medicinal herbs and products from medicinal herbs, including: Functional products, medicinal herbs, traditional medicine, cosmetics with ingredients from herbs, essential oils and other medicinal ingredients.
+ Handicraft group, including: Products from wood, natural fibers, metals, ceramics, textiles, embroidery... as souvenirs, decorations, and household items.
+ Group of ornamental creatures, including: Flowers, ornamental plants, ornamental animals.
+ Group of community tourism services, ecotourism and tourist attractions.
c) Implementation requirements
- Promote local potentials, advantages and traditions to develop specialty products with high economic and cultural value.
- Promoting creativity and community strength in production and forming products associated with community values.
- Develop links along the value chain to improve production capacity and sustainable development of commodity products.
4. Content and key tasks
a) Organize production associated with the development of specific raw material areas:
- Prioritize reasonable investment in raw material area infrastructure, based on the advantages of natural conditions, culture, and production practices of people in rural areas, especially mountainous areas, and ethnic minorities. nation, contributing to sustainable development and adaptation to climate change.
- Develop OCOP products in association with building specific agricultural and medicinal raw material areas that are granted planting area codes, towards organic production, ecological agriculture, resource saving, nature conservation, and diversification. biodiversity, ensuring food safety and traceability, maintaining rural landscapes and protecting the environment.
- Strengthen sustainable links and traceability between OCOP product manufacturers and raw material areas.
b) Standardize processes, standards and develop OCOP products along the value chain, in accordance with the advantages of production conditions and market requirements
- Promote product standardization associated with the advantages and conditions of each locality, including:
+ Specialties and traditional products associated with advantages in production conditions and local cultural values, especially products of craft villages, traditional crafts, and rural tourism services.
+ New products formed based on the application of science and technology, based on local advantages, with outstanding and unique quality, with priority given to: (i) Handicraft and craft products Traditions are created by artisans and communities; (ii) Products are processed and deeply processed from specialty products, local ingredients and indigenous knowledge; (iii) Products that contribute to the preservation of traditional culture.
+ Develop a toolkit to guide the standardization of processes and product standards participating in the Program according to the OCOP Criteria.
- Develop OCOP products in 6 groups, prioritizing agricultural and non-agricultural products, unique, traditional and advantageous services in each locality, in the direction of promoting internal resources (intelligence, creativity, labor, raw materials, local culture...), adding value, associated with community development:
+ Invest in applying science and technology, innovating and perfecting technology, production processes, preliminary processing, preservation and processing of products to improve productivity and quality of OCOP products.
+ Manufactured according to advanced quality management processes, forming unique OCOP products with good quality and food safety, environmentally friendly, and meeting market requirements; Build models for developing raw material areas associated with OCOP products along the value chain.
+ Build agricultural and rural experience tourism service models associated with raw material areas and OCOP products specific to regions, regions and ethnicities.
- Upgrade and perfect products that have been evaluated and classified (3 stars or higher) in association with domestic and export market needs.
- Develop standards and test, develop green OCOP products towards a circular economy associated with export markets, based on endemic advantages of natural, economic and social conditions of each region.
c) Improve capacity and operational efficiency for OCOP subjects
- Enhance capacity building for OCOP subjects in terms of community capacity and spirit of cooperation; innovate production organization forms and management skills; product innovation and creativity; quality management, food safety; Skills in packaging design, labeling and product design; intellectual property, traceability along the value chain, increased use and exploitation of community brands of products from rural areas.
- Improve the operational efficiency of cooperatives and small and medium-sized enterprises associated with the OCOP product value chain.
d) Regarding advertising, trade promotion, connecting supply and demand
- Promote trade promotion activities, connecting supply and demand for OCOP products through annual fairs, exhibitions, and events honoring, promoting, and introducing unique OCOP products associated with high-class culture. national, regional, local and international levels; Promote consumption of OCOP products associated with key tourism markets.
- Building and managing synchronously and effectively the OCOP Vietnam brand (certification brand); Strengthen intellectual property protection, enhance the image, recognition and value of OCOP products in the market.
- Testing and replicating the OCOP point of sale model; OCOP streets; OCOP product distribution system on vehicles; trade promotion models on digital technology platforms (e-commerce village for OCOP products, OCOP virtual reality fair and exhibition); OCOP Introduction Centers are synchronous, modern, applying information technology, associated with exploiting the advantages of rural tourism.
- Build a suitable distribution system, gradually establish a system for introducing and selling unique and unique OCOP products associated with gift products, gifts, and local specialty products.
- Build a trade promotion system, promote OCOP products to the international market; improve logistics system capacity in OCOP product trade; Develop and implement trade promotion, advertising and brand recognition programs for national OCOP products.
- Build a national OCOP product development and exhibition space to promote, introduce, train, and connect supply - demand and the OCOP product market.
- Promote international cooperation activities in advertising, introduction and trade promotion to develop OCOP products in foreign markets.
e) Build and perfect the OCOP product management and monitoring system
- Organize annual evaluation and classification of OCOP products, increase the application of digital technology in the organization of evaluation and classification of OCOP products.
- Build and deploy a synchronous and unified national database system for management and monitoring of OCOP products to improve quality and efficiency in management, supervision, and promote connection between supply and demand of products. Products.
- Develop regulations and promote inspection and supervision of the application of policies and regulations on product evaluation and classification in localities, maintaining production conditions of entities and product quality. OCOP products after being evaluated and recognized.
- Research and develop technical standards on OCOP product monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Test and develop a suitable roadmap to apply the socialization mechanism in monitoring, evaluating and classifying OCOP products.
f) Enhance the capacity of the Program implementation support system
- Organize the management and operation of regional and provincial OCOP product development and creative design centers with start-up programs, promote, introduce and trade OCOP products in regions across the country , to attract the participation of tourism subjects and connections.
- Develop criteria, improve capacity and organize management and supervision of the consulting network to form a professional OCOP Program consulting network with experience, capacity, solidarity and unity in support Implement the Program nationwide.
- Enhance the capacity of the system of vocational training institutions associated with the OCOP Program; OCOP design, innovation and product development centers; Adjust and supplement regulations on vocational training (program framework, vocational training content, vocational training age...) associated with OCOP products; Strengthen the capacity of agricultural staff in localities (agricultural and industrial extension).
- Promote the movement of women and youth startups, and startup cooperatives associated with OCOP product development.
g) Enhance digital transformation
- Promote the application of information technology and digital transformation in communications; build dossiers and manage OCOP product data, digitize the process of receiving dossiers, scoring and classifying products; digitize products and build a traceability system along the OCOP product value chain; towards forming a national database system on the OCOP Program.
- Promote e-commerce development for OCOP products through e-commerce platforms, online sales channels, and direct interactive sales (livestream), especially for products with large scale. Small scale, regional and local specialty products.
- Implement the initiative "Every farmer is a businessman" to optimize the application of digital technology in the production and trade of OCOP products.
5. Capital sources and capital mobilization structure
a) Funding sources for implementing the OCOP Program, including:
- Central budget capital of the OCOP Program is arranged in the central budget capital plan of the National Target Program for new rural construction for the period 2021 - 2025.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development coordinates with the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Finance to synthesize, review, balance and allocate central budget capital to implement the goals and tasks of the Program. OCOP in the total capital of the National Target Program to build new rural areas for the period 2021 - 2025 has been approved, ensuring compliance with the provisions of law on state budget, regulations on management and organization mechanisms. Organize the implementation of national target programs and other relevant legal documents.
- Local budget capital.
- Credit capital (including: preferential credit capital from the Bank for Social Policies, loans from other credit institutions, investment funds, enterprise development funds, cooperative development support funds ,...).
- Capital mobilized by businesses, cooperatives, and production households.
- Integrated capital from other programs and projects.
- Other legally mobilized capital.
b) Funds for management and supervision of Program implementation at all levels: Deducted from the state budget capital to implement the National Target Program on new rural construction of assigned levels every year.
c) Financial mechanism of the Program: Follow the financial mechanism of the National Target Program to build new rural areas for the period 2021 - 2025 and relevant legal regulations.
6. Solutions for implementing the Program
a) Propagate and raise awareness
- Continue to promote communication work and raise awareness regularly and continuously through mass media from central to commune and village levels; linked and integrated with propaganda activities in new rural construction.
- Focus on raising awareness and changing thinking for economic organizations in rural areas, state management agencies, distribution units, and consumers through conferences to deploy the OCOP Program ; Diversify forms of communication, through electronic information portals (websites), social media, magazines, newsletters, topics, documents (handbooks, handbooks...).
- Encourage and support the development of combo packages of gifts and souvenirs of OCOP products, associated with national, regional and local cultural history.
b) Develop support mechanisms and policies
- Review and promulgate a set of criteria for evaluating and classifying OCOP products for the period 2021 - 2025.
- Review and promulgate the content and support level of the OCOP Program according to each star category; Prioritize support for product development subjects, provide guidance, and build product profiles; develop local raw material areas; building value chains; support production infrastructure, machinery, and small- and medium-scale processing equipment suitable to local conditions; build an advanced quality management system; vocational training for workers and community capacity building; Intellectual Property; packaging, labeling, traceability; build product stories; advertising, introduction and trade promotion activities; e-commerce, virtual reality; reward OCOP products; support access to credit sources; organize evaluation, grading and monitoring of OCOP products.
- Review and complete criteria, standards, and support mechanisms for OCOP product introduction and sales points and centers, prioritizing socialization.
- Encourage the development of creative design centers and OCOP product development at regional and local levels in the form of socialization, with the State supporting land and infrastructure according to regulations.
- Testing, building mechanisms and policies to manage and supervise the implementation of the OCOP Program in the form of socialization (testing, inspection, certification by conformity assessment organizations according to regulations); Build and organize an appropriate and effective OCOP Program consulting system management mechanism.
c) Organizing the apparatus and training human resources
- Organize and deploy the OCOP Program according to the organizational structure of the National Target Program for building new rural areas for the period 2021 - 2025.
- Improve the capacity of staff implementing the OCOP Program and the quality of assessment and classification of OCOP products from central to local levels.
- Promote training and coaching to improve management and marketing capacity for management and administration ministries of enterprises, cooperatives, production establishments/households; Agricultural skills training for adults, labor training associated with OCOP product production needs.
d) Organize and deploy the annual OCOP Cycle flexibly, in accordance with conditions and product characteristics, promoting the conditions of raw material sources, local labor, and advantages in product quality; Encourage priority topics associated with annual plans and tasks.
e) Scientific and technological solutions
- Promote the application of science and technology, innovate and perfect small and medium-scale processing technology, especially OCOP products that have been recognized with stars.
- Strengthen technology transfer and application, digital transformation in production, market connection, traceability, especially information technology applications; social sciences and humanities in developing OCOP products associated with rural tourism and preserving indigenous cultural values.
- Review and develop standards and regulations for OCOP products to meet regulations of the domestic and export markets; Build a group of technical standards to serve the production and monitoring and evaluation of OCOP products.
- Promote the application of solutions to protect and effectively exploit the value of intellectual property (geographical indications, collective marks, certification marks) for OCOP products, especially OCOP products National level.
f) Mobilize resources
- Prioritize mobilizing resources in terms of capital, land, labor, materials, machinery, and technology of OCOP subjects.
- Effectively integrate socio-economic development programs/projects, science and technology programs and projects and other relevant mechanisms and policies.
- The State supports OCOP subjects in accessing credit capital sources through credit policies serving agricultural and rural development and specific support policies of each locality.
- Effectively integrate funding sources from agricultural and industrial extension programs and other related programs and projects.
g) Strengthen the role of the community in OCOP product development
- Enhance the role of associations/associations in implementing the OCOP Program, exploiting and developing local products associated with preserving products, traditional skills, and community reputation.
- Promote community supervision of products, product quality, and development of raw material areas; maintain the uniqueness and culture of local products; promote participation and have appropriate benefit sharing mechanisms of the community in the production and processing of OCOP products; Developing raw material production areas and using local labor.
h) Strengthen international cooperation
- Promote calls for international organizations to provide technical support and resources for digital transformation, promote mechanization in OCOP product development, and develop green OCOP towards export, associated with conservation and development. inclusive and sustainable development (forests, environment, landscape...); research, share experiences, support the development and promotion of OCOP products domestically and internationally.
- Organize events to introduce OCOP products to Embassies, Consulates, representative agencies of countries, territories and international organizations in Vietnam.
- Participate and organize annual regional and international events and forums about OCOP, contributing to promoting and introducing Vietnamese culture and tourism.
i) Research, develop and implement priority schemes and projects
- Research, build and operate exhibition space projects and develop national OCOP products.
- Project to build a national database management and monitoring system for the OCOP Program.
- Project to promote and promote trade of Vietnam OCOP products. Prioritize the formation of product introduction centers in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, major tourism centers and annual regional and inter-regional OCOP product promotion and introduction events.
- Project to build Centers for Creative Design and OCOP product development at regional and local levels; Pilot 4 Centers in provinces/cities (Hanoi, Quang Ninh, Thua Thien Hue and Kien Giang) in the form of socialization.
- Pilot project for OCOP product value chain development models associated with local raw material areas in the direction of circular economy and organic agriculture.
- Pilot project to develop OCOP product group for community tourism services.
- Pilot project to develop green OCOP associated with export standards, resource management and biodiversity conservation.
7. Implementation organization
7.1. Responsibilities of central ministries and branches
a) Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Preside over the development and implementation of OCOP Program implementation plans in each phase and annually. Direct and guide provinces and centrally run cities to develop and implement the OCOP Program.
- Preside and coordinate with relevant ministries and branches to develop instructions for implementing the OCOP Program; Thoroughly review the content and tasks of the Program, ensuring there is no duplication or overlap with the contents and tasks of other thematic programs and other programs and projects approved by competent authorities; Build a management and supervision system and regularly organize inspection and supervision of the implementation process of the OCOP Program in provinces and centrally run cities.
- Preside and coordinate with relevant ministries and branches to organize the evaluation, classification and announcement of OCOP products at the national level.
- Preside and coordinate with relevant ministries and branches to balance and allocate central budget capital to implement the Program's goals and tasks within the total capital of the National Target Program on Rural Construction new 5-year period (2021 - 2025) and annually sent to the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Finance for synthesis and submission to the Prime Minister according to regulations.
- Preside and coordinate with relevant ministries and branches to review and develop a set of criteria for evaluating and classifying OCOP products to submit to the Prime Minister for approval; Mobilize financial resources from investment funds, international organizations, and donors to support the implementation of the OCOP Program; Approve the list and instructions for building pilot models; develop training materials for the OCOP Program; National level OCOP product management and monitoring system; develop regulations and organize the management of the OCOP Program consulting system; organize management and promotion of the OCOP Vietnam brand; Promote the regional and international OCOP Program network.
- Preside and coordinate with relevant ministries and branches to build and implement the investment project to build an exhibition space and develop national OCOP products according to the provisions of investment law. Decide according to authority to arrange exhibition space and develop national OCOP products in accordance with the organizational structure and apparatus of the Ministry approved by competent authorities.
- Approve and implement priority projects and schemes according to the provisions of law.
- Preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, ministries, branches and localities to build regional OCOP creative design and product development centers in the form of social chemistry; pilot construction of a number of OCOP product e-commerce village models; Annual OCOP product promotion and introduction events at regional and national levels.
- Preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Information and Communications to deploy solutions to enhance digital transformation of the OCOP Program; Build a database system, monitor and manage OCOP products.
- Preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Home Affairs to propose criteria and forms of reward for OCOP subjects according to regulations.
- Coordinate with the Ministry of Home Affairs to propose the establishment of associations and associations on OCOP product development at national and regional levels.
b) Ministry of Planning and Investment
- Based on the request of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, synthesize the needs and expected allocation of central budget capital to implement the Program into the plan of the National Target Program for new rural construction period. 2021 - 2025 and annual plan, submitted to competent authorities for consideration and decision.
- Preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance to synthesize, balance, and arrange investment capital from the central budget to implement the Program according to progress and medium-term and annual investment plans, and submit to competent authorities consider and decide.
c) Ministry of Finance: Based on the request of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, synthesize the needs and expected allocation of non-business funding to implement the Program in the non-business funding plan of the Target Program The country will build new rural areas in the period 2021 - 2025 and annually to submit to competent authorities for consideration and decision.
d) Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant ministries and branches to review and complete regulations on OCOP sales points in accordance with new requirements and contexts.
- Coordinate with relevant ministries and branches to support economic organizations to develop products and improve market access capacity; Integrate and prioritize support for OCOP subjects in applying technology, machinery and equipment from industrial promotion sources; Effectively implement product trade promotion activities in the OCOP Program and annual national trade promotion plan.
- Every year, coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant ministries and branches to organize OCOP product evaluation and grading periods.
e) Ministry of Science and Technology
- Preside and coordinate with ministries, branches and localities to support economic organizations in product design; Promote the application of science, technology, and digital transformation in product development and production under the OCOP Program.
- Preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to develop training materials and training on intellectual property, and guide the application of standards and technical regulations in the OCOP Program.
- Coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to review and develop standards and technical regulations for OCOP products; Deploy a system to monitor, evaluate and trace the origin of OCOP products.
- Support localities and economic organizations to develop, register, protect and enforce intellectual property rights related to OCOP products, and advise on development orientation of OCOP product brands.
- Every year, coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant ministries and branches to organize OCOP product evaluation and ranking periods.
f) Ministry of Health
- Preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to develop training documents and guide economic organizations to implement and comply with food safety requirements in production and business. Sales of OCOP products.
- Direct industry agencies to support economic organizations and production households in implementing regulations related to food safety and registering to announce product quality.
- Every year, coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant ministries and branches to organize OCOP product evaluation and ranking periods.
g) Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
- Coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to review and develop a set of criteria for evaluating and classifying OCOP products for the product group of community tourism services, ecotourism and tourist attractions; Participate in evaluating and classifying OCOP products.
- Support the development, promotion and promotion of agricultural and rural tourism products and services associated with the OCOP Program; building tours, routes, and tourist attractions associated with agriculture and rural areas; create conditions for national OCOP products and typical OCOP products of localities to participate in national and international cultural events and exhibitions.
- Coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and other ministries, branches and localities to implement activities to promote consumption of OCOP products in key tourist markets.
h) Ministry of Transport: Regulates and connects domestic and international cargo transportation systems for the OCOP Program, coordinates the implementation of trade promotion for OCOP products on air transport routes , road and waterway.
i) Ministry of Information and Communications
- Direct agencies and units in the industry to promote propaganda and dissemination of the OCOP Program on mass media (newspapers, radio), and social networking sites; Introduce and promote OCOP products on e-commerce platforms of postal businesses to support product sales and promote e-commerce development.
- Coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to enhance digital transformation of the OCOP Program; building a database system, monitoring and managing OCOP products; Direct e-commerce corporations and businesses to support and coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to pilot the e-commerce village.
k) Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
- Preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to direct, guide and inspect the implementation of legal regulations on environmental protection for the activities of OCOP subjects; Guidance on implementing environmental content in the assessment and recognition of OCOP products.
- Take the lead in supporting green, environmentally friendly, and resource-saving production activities; Prioritize loans from the Environmental Protection Fund for activities to convert environmentally friendly production technology and waste treatment; develop criteria and grant Vietnam Ecolabel for OCOP products/services.
l) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Direct Vietnamese representative agencies abroad to support learning about other countries' experiences in building and developing OCOP product networks; coordinate to promote, introduce and promote the export of OCOP products.
- Pay attention and consider using national level OCOP products as gifts and giveaways in foreign affairs activities, national and industry level events within the scope of responsibility.
m) Relevant ministries and branches, based on assigned functions and tasks, proactively develop implementation plans and concretize the tasks of the OCOP Program associated with the sector's areas of responsibility.
n) The State Bank of Vietnam directs credit institutions to focus loan capital on production and business sectors; Create favorable conditions for businesses, cooperatives, and production households participating in the OCOP Program to access loans to develop agricultural and non-agricultural products and services with advantages of each locality.
7.2. Responsibilities of localities
a) People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities
- Based on the content of the OCOP Program approved by the Prime Minister; Depending on specific conditions and characteristics, direct the development, approval and implementation of plans to implement the Provincial OCOP Program in a focused and focused direction, with priority given to the development of specialty products. , traditional products associated with the advantages of local production and cultural conditions, especially products of craft villages, traditional crafts, and rural tourism services.
- Issue specific mechanisms and policies to support the implementation of the OCOP Program in accordance with the content and support norms of the central government and actual local conditions.
- Arrange necessary resources from the local budget, use capital from the National Target Program to build new rural areas for the period 2021 - 2025, integrate industrial and agricultural promotion capital sources, and local budgets , credit capital and other legal capital sources to organize and implement the OCOP Program.
- Assign specific responsibilities to departments and branches; Consolidate and perfect the standing agency to advise and help implement the Program at the provincial, district and commune levels appropriately and effectively.
- Regularly organize inspection, supervision, evaluation, and results of OCOP Program implementation in the area; Strictly implement the information regime, periodically and irregularly reporting to the central OCOP Program standing agency.
b) District People's Committee
- Organize and develop plans to implement the district's OCOP Program according to the provincial OCOP Program implementation plan; Arrange resources from the district budget, integrate programs and projects to implement the OCOP Program.
- Directly implement OCOP Program activities at district level.
- Direct and guide the Commune People's Committee to participate in OCOP Program activities.
c) Commune-level People's Committee
- Assign officials to be in charge of implementing the OCOP Program at commune level.
- Participate in commune-level OCOP Program implementation activities as assigned by the district and provincial People's Committees; proactively review potential products in the area and guide organizations and individuals to participate in the Program.
- Actively propagate to economic organizations and people about the meaning and support policies of the OCOP Program, actively support and advise economic organizations to prepare documents and participation documents. OCOP program.
3. Fatherland Front and socio-political organizations, socio-professional organizations: Request the central agency of the Fatherland Front and socio-political organizations (Vietnam Farmers' Association, Vietnam Women's Union, Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, Veterans Association), Vietnam Cooperative Alliance, professional social organizations, associations, and unions to strengthen propaganda and advocacy. Motivate, guide, and support union members to actively participate in the OCOP Program, participate in networks connecting supply and demand, and promote agricultural trade.
4. Schools, institutes, research and consulting organizations: Strengthen training activities, support innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship and OCOP product development in accordance with the orientation and content Programme.