National digital transformation program to 2025, orientation to 2030Friday, June 11,2021
AsemconnectVietnam - Vietnam has become a digital, stable and prosperous country, a pioneer in testing new technologies and models; to renovate fundamentally and comprehensively the management and administration activities of the Government, production and business activities of enterprises, the way of living and working of the people, developing a safe, humane and wide digital environment.
Vietnam has become a digital, stable and prosperous country, a pioneer in testing new technologies and models; to renovate fundamentally and comprehensively the management and administration activities of the Government, production and business activities of enterprises, the way of living and working of the people, developing a safe, humane and wide digital environment.
II. Basic objectives
The national digital transformation program has a dual purpose of both developing digital government, digital economy, digital society and establishing Vietnamese digital businesses with global capacity, with some Basic numbers are as follows.
1. Basic objectives up to 2025
a) Develop a digital Government, improve efficiency and operational efficiency
- 80% of online public services at level 4, provided on many different means of access, including mobile devices;
- 90% of work records at ministerial and provincial levels; 80% of work records at district level and 60% of work records at commune level are processed in network environment (except for work files belonging to state secrets);
- 100% of the reporting regime, general targets for periodical reports and socio-economic statistical reports in service of the direction and administration of the Government and the Prime Minister are connected, integrated, sharing digital data on the Government reporting information system;
- 100% of national databases creating e-government development platforms including national databases on population, land, business registration, finance, insurance are completed and connected, share across the country; step by step open the data of state agencies to provide public services in a timely manner, once declared, the entire life cycle serving the people and socio-economic development;
- 50% of inspection activities of state management agencies are conducted through digital environment and information systems of management agencies;
- Vietnam belongs to the group of 70 leading countries in e-Government (EGDI).
b) Developing the digital economy, improving the competitiveness of the economy
- Digital economy accounts for 20% of GDP;
- The proportion of digital economy in each branch or field reaches at least 10%;
- Annual labor productivity increases at least 7%;
- Vietnam is among the top 50 countries in information technology (IDI);
- Vietnam ranks among the top 50 countries in terms of competitiveness index (GCI);
- Vietnam belongs to the group of 35 leading countries in innovation (GII).
c) Digital development, narrowing the digital gap
- Fiber optic broadband network infrastructure covers over 80% of households and 100% of communes;
- Universalize 4G / 5G mobile network services and smart mobile phones;
- The percentage of the population with electronic payment account is over 50%;
- Vietnam is among the top 40 countries in terms of network safety and security (GCI).
2. Basic objectives to 2030
a) Develop a digital Government, improve efficiency and operational efficiency
- 100% online public services at level 4, provided on many different means of access, including mobile devices;
- 100% of working files at ministerial and provincial levels; 90% of work records at district level and 70% of work records at commune level are processed in network environment (except for work files belonging to state secret);
- Establishing a data base for key economic sectors based on data of state agencies and the Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, connecting and sharing widely among state agencies , 30% off administrative procedures; open data for organizations and businesses, increase 30% of creative services based on data serving people and businesses;
- 70% of inspection activities of state management agencies are conducted through digital environment and information systems of management agencies;
- Vietnam belongs to the group of 50 leading countries in e-Government (EGDI).
b) Developing the digital economy, improving the competitiveness of the economy
- Digital economy accounts for 30% of GDP;
- The proportion of digital economy in each branch or field reaches at least 20%;
- Annual labor productivity increases at least 8%;
- Vietnam belongs to the group of 30 leading countries in information technology (IDI);
- Vietnam is among the top 30 countries in terms of competitiveness index (GCI);
- Vietnam belongs to the group of 30 leading countries in innovation (GII).
c) Digital development, narrowing the digital gap
- Universalizing fiber-optic Internet services;
- Universalizing 5G mobile network services;
- The percentage of the population with electronic payment account is over 80%;
- Vietnam belongs to the group of 30 leading countries in network safety and security (GCI).
1. Awareness plays a decisive role in digital transformation
Number conversion is firstly cognitive transformation. An agency or organization can conduct digital transformation immediately through the use of available resources and technical systems to digitize all its information assets, restructure its business processes and structure, organize and convert relationships from traditional environment to digital environment.
Every agency, organization and the whole country needs to make the most of the opportunities to develop the digital government, digital economy, digital society, in which, the early determination of the roadmap and speeding up the digital transformation process in Each industry, each field, each locality has a vital meaning, is an opportunity to develop industries, fields, localities and improve national rankings. Go fast, go ahead helps attract resources. If you go slowly, later, when digital transformation has become a common trend, resources become scarce, opportunities will be less, and you will miss opportunities for development.
2. People are the center of the digital transformation
Smart mobile devices are the main means of people in the digital world. Forming a digital culture associated with protecting the culture, basic moral values of people and national digital sovereignty. Digital transformation is the way to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Areas of social impact, related daily to people, changing awareness quickly, effectively, helping to save costs need to prioritize digital transformation, including: Health, Education, Finance - Banking, Agriculture, Transport and Logistics, Energy, Natural Resources and Environment, Industrial Manufacturing.
3. Institutions and technology are the driving force of digital transformation
Institutions need to be one step ahead when possible. The government creates institutions and policies to be willing to accept and test new things in a controlled manner; establishing a culture of accepting and testing new things; do points, do it quickly, then evaluate and replicate; promote the development of creative industries. The Government accelerated the process of developing e-Government, moving towards the digital Government.
Vietnam digital technology enterprises are the key force to develop infrastructure, platforms, services, consulting and providing digital transformation solutions; go from application, to product, service, to mastering some core technologies, from there, reaching out to the global market.
4. Developing a digital platform is a breakthrough solution to promote faster digital conversion, reduce costs and increase efficiency
International cooperation is an important solution to carry out digital transformation, especially to promote digital transformation in society, thereby creating a driving force for the digital transformation process in state agencies. Vietnamese organizations and enterprises shall cooperate with major technology enterprises in the world to research, develop, transfer and pioneer the application of new technologies and new models to Vietnam.
5. Ensuring safety and network security is the key to a successful and sustainable digital conversion, as well as an integral and integral part of digital transformation. All equipment, products, software, information systems, information technology investment projects have mandatory components for network safety and security right from the design.
6. The involvement of the entire political system, synchronized actions at all levels and the participation of the entire population is a factor to ensure the success of digital transformation. There is a harmonious combination between concentration and dispersion when deployed, there is a common coordination agency, in which:
a) The program of converting the number of countries dynamically, opening, covering and creating foundations, which forms the basis for formulation of socio-economic development programs and plans;
b) Ministries, branches, localities, organizations and enterprises must consider the change of number of countries an important task in directing, operating and basing on the specific situation of each ministry, branch, locality, organizations and enterprises to decide on the elaboration of schemes, programs, strategies and plans to integrate digital transformation contents into their operations. The content of national number conversion must be directed, supervised and evaluated periodically annually, mid-term, and 05 years.
IV. Tasks and solutions to create digital transformation foundations
1. Convert awareness
Transforming the perception of mission, the need, the urgency of digital transformation in society, spreading from point to place, from a pioneering group of organizations and individuals to the community, with success stories Typical, highly persuasive, including:
a) The head is directly responsible for digital conversion in the agencies, organizations, domains and areas under his / her charge; popularize and grasp the Party's guidelines, raise the awareness of Party committees, authorities, people and businesses about the need and urgency of digital transformation. To associate digital transformation objectives and tasks with resolutions, strategies, action plans, socio-economic development objectives and national defense and security assurance at all levels and branches.
The heads of agencies, organizations and enterprises are committed to innovating, allowing to test new things, applying new technologies for sustainable development goals, linking different components according to the circulating economic model. ; promoting the development of creative industries in the branches, domains and localities under their charge;
b) Maintain effective operations of the Digital Transformation Alliance on the basis of gathering leading technology enterprises in Vietnam to inspire and convert awareness in the whole society about digital transformation and take initiative in real pioneering, digital transformation and creation of infrastructure, platforms and services, enabling other organizations and businesses of Vietnam to carry out digital transformation.
Promoting the role of digital transformation linkage between state agencies and organizations and enterprises; between information technology association and industry association, professional association and association in other fields to create a spillover effect to society;
c) Develop a common identifier for activities under the National Digital Transformation Program. Building image, national brand on digital transformation, digital technology, innovation, creative industry.
Building a propaganda and dissemination column on the mass media. Sharing and disseminating success stories, honoring typical examples of digital transformation success;
d) Each locality proactively selects a commune / ward to test communication and disseminate basic digital skills to the people, including basic skills such as Internet access and use, e-mail, online shopping, e-payment, online public services and security of personal information.
2. Institutional creation
To create institutions in the direction of encouraging and accepting products, solutions, services, digital business models, promoting new management methods for newly arising relationships, including:
a) Accepting testing of products, solutions, services, digital business models while the legal provisions are not complete, clear and parallel to the completion of the legal corridor.
Developing a controlled test legal framework for the development, testing and application of digital business products, solutions, services, business models in Vietnam, clearly defining the scope of space and time testing, to encourage innovation and creativity;
b) Review and propose amendments and supplements to the system of legislative documents in specialized fields to meet the requirements of adjusting new relationships arising in the process of digital transformation, encouraging change new, creative;
c) Review and propose amendments and supplements to the system of legal documents on enterprises, creative startups, intellectual property, commerce, investment and business to create favorable conditions for enterprises national digital transformation and development of new products, services, business models based on digital technology, Internet and cyberspace;
d) Research and propose amendments and supplements to legislative documents on information and communication technology (Electronic Transaction Law, Law on Information Technology, Law on Telecommunications, ...) to ensure State investment and mobilization of resources from businesses and society for digital transformation in the direction of: Encouraging all organizations and individuals to invest and finance digital transformation; studying and amending regulations on enterprises' scientific and technological development funds for digital transformation contents of enterprises;
d) Studying policies and specific provisions on taxes and fees to encourage people and businesses to use and provide digital services;
e) Review and propose amendments to civil, criminal and specialized laws in the direction of increasing aggravation and penalties for fraudulent and fraudulent transactions in cyberspace as well as acts of abusing and illegally exploiting private and personal information on the network so that users can feel secure when conducting digital transactions.
3. Development of digital infrastructure
Developing digital infrastructure, ready to meet the booming demand for data connection and processing, network monitoring functions to each network node and ensuring network safety and security right from When designing and constructing, including:
a) Building and developing high-quality broadband infrastructure nationwide, starting from major cities, hi-tech parks, concentrated information technology parks, industrial parks, export processing zones and research centers research, development, innovation, state agencies, schools, hospitals;
b) Re-planning the band and developing 5G mobile network infrastructure; upgrading 4G mobile network; soon commercialize 5G mobile network; deploy solutions to universalize smart phones in Vietnam; formulating regulations and roadmaps requiring the integration of 4G and 5G technologies for mobile phone products and Internet of Things (IoT) products manufactured and imported for circulation on the domestic market;
c) Expanding domestic Internet connection through direct peer-to-peer connections to the Internet exchange station (IXP) and VNIX national Internet exchange station. Expand regional and international Internet connectivity, especially the development of undersea optical cables, making Vietnam one of the regional connectivity centers. Convert the entire Vietnam Internet network to the next-generation Internet protocol address application (IPv6). Online services of state agencies, electronic newspapers, general websites, education, healthcare, e-commerce of Vietnam using national domain names (.vn);
d) Development of infrastructure for connecting the Internet of all things (IoT); building a roadmap and deploying the integration of sensors and application of digital technology into essential infrastructures such as transportation, energy, electricity, water and urban areas to transform them into an important component of the infrastructure. All investment projects on construction of essential infrastructures, transport, urban and construction infrastructures must contain research and analysis contents to consider and supplement the application items, IoT network connection and product area, sensor and digital technology applications. The content of IoT infrastructure development must ensure efficiency, develop shared infrastructure, avoid duplication of investment.
4. Develop digital platform
Developing a digital platform to accelerate the digital transformation process takes place naturally, opening new values, bringing clear benefits to society. The digital platform has built-in functions of ensuring safety and network security right from the design and construction. Focus on developing the following digital platforms:
a) Establishing the national electronic identification and authentication system, the platform for electronic identification and authentication exchange, ensuring practicality, efficiency, making use of and inheriting the existing systems and platforms to serve electronic transactions between citizens and state agencies and other civil electronic transactions easily, simply and conveniently. Support and promote cooperation between a number of large organizations and enterprises in the fields of telecommunications, finance, banking and social insurance to provide electronic identification and authentication services;
b) Building an electronic payment system that allows telecommunications enterprises to provide electronic payment services without using bank accounts (Mobile Money) for people to popularize and provide access to translation. widespread electronic payment to all citizens;
c) Building and mastering cloud computing technology (Cloud) with deployment models (public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud) and different types of services provided on different cloud , serving the digital transformation needs of state and social agencies;
d) Determine a list of digital platforms that can be widely used in some areas such as e-commerce, agriculture, tourism, healthcare, education, transportation, construction and resources and environment, online learning, digital content, accounting services, corporate finance, municipalities, digital banking and policies to encourage Vietnamese digital businesses to invest in developing these systems. .
5. Creating trust, ensuring network safety and security
Creating confidence in the process of digital transformation, operating in a digital environment through the formation of a digital culture, protecting basic moral values and ensuring safety, cyber security, and protection of personal data multiplication includes:
a) Research and refer to international experience in developing codes of conduct, creating confidence in the digital environment, forming a digital culture associated with protecting the basic moral values of the people traditional types and cultures of Vietnam;
b) Establish a mechanism of cooperation and dialogue to resolve arising issues; mechanisms of cooperation between the State and associations, professional associations and enterprises in formulating and implementing policies;
c) Develop and deploy a system to identify and detect information violating laws on cyberspace and promptly handle and remove. Require organizations and businesses to provide digital infrastructure and platforms with the mission of ensuring reliable, safe and healthy information, developing platform systems, infrastructures and networks associated with security. safety, network security, capable of self-screening, attack detection and basic protection;
d) Developing and implementing a digital credit rating system for information systems of organizations and enterprises providing online services to assess and publicize the level of safety and reliability;
d) Promote activities of hedging for digital transformation, network safety and security and transactions on cyberspace;
e) Develop and implement a system of monitoring, early warning of risks, and coordination in response to incidents of unsafety and cyber security for agencies and organizations in Vietnam, helping to protect the legitimate rights and interests of Vietnam. Both users and businesses provide services in the face of risks and when incidents occur.
6. International cooperation, research, development and innovation in a digital environment
Attracting talents, cooperating with large organizations and enterprises in the world to research, develop and innovate, including:
a) Develop a specific action plan to research, transfer and deploy new technologies in Vietnam, connecting knowledge chains from research and development to trade, increasing the rate of public investment for technology projects;
b) Research and build testing zones for technology enterprises according to the world's advanced models to pioneer the testing of the latest technology and latest models in the world;
c) Prioritize research on some core technologies that Vietnam can leapfrog as well as have the ability to make strong breakthroughs such as artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain and reality Virtual / augmented reality (VR / AR). Incentives, strongly support startups to develop and encourage large, traditional businesses to take the lead in the application of these technologies to production and trade activities.
Building a computer system capable of processing data, analyzing data, mobilizing the participation of the community, allowing organizations and businesses to exploit together to develop the product ecosystem. creative application of artificial intelligence;
d) Proactively international cooperation in participating in the management of common resources in the digital and cyber environment; join international organizations and lead and lead the implementation of a number of digital transformation initiatives.
V. A number of tasks and solutions for developing digital government
Digital transformation in the operation of state agencies, development of e-government, towards digital government in which focus on developing digital infrastructure to serve state agencies in a focused and transparent manner; create open data that is easy to access, use, enhance publicity, transparency, prevent and fight against corruption, promote the development of digital services in the economy; provide online level 4 public services on smart mobile devices so that people and businesses have the best experience in service, fast, accurate, paperless, reducing costs; improve the national ranking index on e-government.
1. Developing digital government infrastructure in service of state agencies on the basis of combining the strengths of specialized data transmission networks, Internet, data centers of state agencies to serve interconnection, through 4 administrative levels, using encryption mechanisms and technologies to ensure safety and network security owned by Vietnam safely and confidentially.
Restructuring information technology infrastructure of ministries, branches and localities, transforming information technology infrastructure into digital infrastructure applying cloud computing technology to connect and manage resources and data. Data of state agencies in a safe, flexible, stable and efficient manner.
2. Promote the implementation of resolutions, programs, plans, schemes and projects for development of e-Government. Speeding up the construction of national databases and specialized databases to meet the requirements of state management of industries and sectors and support development of enterprises. Priority is given to the database of population, land and health.
3. Building the National Data Portal (data.gov.vn), integrating with the open data components of the Vietnamese digitized Knowledge System, providing open data, providing the current status and roadmap for building data in government agencies, the level of sharing and use of data and information needed to connect; publicly assess and rate the data development levels of ministries, branches and localities. Developing an integrated platform, sharing national data, connecting national databases, databases of ministries, branches and localities in order to connect and share information and data for joint declaration.
4. Developing and perfecting the Government Reporting Information System connected with the reporting information system of ministries, agencies and localities to ensure the integration and sharing of digital data for the direction and control of The administration of the Government, the Prime Minister and the authorities at all levels in real time.
5. Apply the latest technology in social media (Social), provide information and public administrative services in a simple and convenient way on mobile (Mobile), analyze big data (Big Data Analytics) ), artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality / augmented reality (VR / AR) to carry out comprehensive digital transformation of the direction and administration aspects of state agencies and provide experience Best, most user friendly.
6. Developing and completing the national public service portal system connected to the public service portal and the electronic one-stop information system of ministries, branches and localities to provide online public services at 4; bringing all online public services to levels 3 and 4.
Implement administrative procedures on the electronic environment, digitize the results of administrative procedures settlement in accordance with the Government's Decree No. 45/2020 / ND-CP of April 8, 2020.
7. Standardize and electronicize the professional process of processing records in the network environment, forms and reporting regimes; strengthening the sending and receiving of documents and electronic reports integrating digital signatures among state management agencies, socio-political organizations and enterprises; digitize records, keep electronic work records of state agencies as prescribed.
8. Experimental implementation of a number of services on the basis of smart cities, testing of the center for monitoring and operating smart cities; select typical urban areas of provinces and centrally-run cities to conduct experiments on and link development of smart urban services with electronic government systems, sustainable development under the circulating economic model. . Identify successful deployment models for dissemination and replication.
9. Formulating a program of raising awareness and training skills on digital transformation and digital government development for officials, public servants, public employees and employees in state agencies.
VI. A number of tasks and solutions for developing a digital economy
Promote the development of a digital economy with a focus on developing digital businesses, moving from assembly and processing of information technology to making digital products, industry 4.0, developing digital content, creative industries, platform economics, sharing economics, e-commerce and smart manufacturing. Promote digital transformation in businesses to improve the competitiveness of businesses and the economy.
1. Developing 04 types of digital technology enterprises, including:
a) Large corporations, commercial enterprises and services in the socio-economic fields redirect their operations to the field of digital technology, invest in research and core technology;
b) Information technology enterprises have affirmed their brands to take on the pioneering missions of researching, developing, mastering digital technology and proactively producing;
c) Start-ups applying digital technology to create new products and services in socio-economic sectors and fields;
d) Startups innovating in digital technology.
2. Shifting from assembly, processing to making products in the direction of "Make in Vietnam" - creation in Vietnam, designing in Vietnam and manufacturing in Vietnam.
Researching, developing, mastering technology, manufacturing digital devices such as smartphones, smart TVs, tablets, IoT devices, ... to serve the needs of society, to meet gain technical standards and regulations on network safety and security.
3. Developing digital content products, digital media and digital advertising. Developing creative industries and diversified and attractive Vietnam's digital content ecosystem. Ministries, branches and localities are involved in the development of creative industries.
Deploying technical and non-technical measures to improve the management of global digital platforms operating across borders in Vietnam, creating a fair and fair competitive environment for digital content businesses domestic.
4. Formulating and implementing the Scheme Supporting small and medium-sized enterprises, traditional businesses and manufacturing enterprises to switch to providing products and services on digital platforms, intelligent production and step by step restructuring enterprises, improving internal capacity of enterprises.
5. Developing e-commerce
a) Building a healthy and competitive e-commerce market, which supports the widespread application of e-commerce in enterprises and the community;
b) Developing e-commerce platform through the value chain, not just stopping at the consumers. Large manufacturers, small and medium distributors, wholesalers and retail trade channels, e-commerce companies together constitute the supply chain;
c) Strengthening the construction of infrastructure systems and services to support the development of e-commerce.
VII. A number of tasks and solutions for digital social development
Promote social digital transformation, focus on skill conversion, provide open online mass courses, collaborate with major organizations and businesses around the world to train, train, and improve knowledge and skills in digital technology and digital transformation, forming a digital culture. Preparing human resources for digital transformation to develop digital society, no one is left behind.
1. Select, train and train a team of at least 1,000 digital transformation experts for industries, fields and localities. These experts continue to retrain relevant officials at their agencies and organizations and become the core force to guide, organize and spread the process of national digital transformation.
2. Implement training programs, retraining leadership skills, digital transformation management for heads of agencies, organizations, and CEOs of enterprises.
3. Annually enrolling in training, supplementing bachelors and engineers specialized in information technology. Adjusting and supplementing graduate, undergraduate and vocational training programs associated with digital technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), data science, big data (Big Data), cloud computing cloud (Cloud Computing), Internet of Things (IoT), virtual reality / augmented reality (VR / AR), block chain, three-dimensional printing (3D Printing).
4. Applying the model of integrated science - technology - engineering - math and arts, business and enterprise integrated education model (STEAM / STEAM / STEAME education), English training and using skills apply information technology and ensure information security at all educational levels. Conduct vocational training and training so students have skills ready for the digital environment.
5. Organizing training, retraining, training to improve digital skills for employees in enterprises in industrial parks and export processing zones. Implement training and retraining in digital technology for workers at least 1 hour / 1 week in 3 provinces: Thai Nguyen, Quang Nam and Binh Duong first, then deploy synchronously at enterprises across the country.
6. Provide open mass online courses (MOOCS) for all citizens to improve access to education through digital technology, training, retraining, digital skills training. Universalize online exams; recognize the value of online learning certificates; build a platform for sharing teaching and learning resources; developing technology enterprises serving education towards individualized training.
7. Assess the impact of digital technology on society to take proactive measures to minimize the negative effects of digital technology; to enact codes of conduct on the digital environment for businesses and people; developing centers to answer questions and support people affected, negatively impacted by digital technology.
VIII. Some fields need a numerical conversion priority
Some industries and fields need to prioritize digital transformation first, in which, focusing on the implementation of initiatives to link industries and sectors to provide a new and completely different experience, bringing prices for people, businesses and society.
1. Digital transformation in the health sector
To develop a platform for remote medical examination and treatment to support people in remote medical examination and treatment, help reduce the load of medical establishments, limit crowded contact and reduce the risk of cross-infection; 100% of health facilities have remote medical examination and treatment department; promote digital transformation of the health sector.
Develop and gradually build a health care and disease prevention system based on digital technologies; Comprehensive application of digital technology in health facilities to contribute to administrative reform, reduce hospital load, improve quality of medical examination and treatment, use electronic medical records to prevent disease use paper projects, payment of hospital fees, formation of smart hospitals; build a smart health management platform based on digital technology, integrate information and data, form a national health database.
Piloting the implementation of the initiative "Each citizen has a private doctor" with the goal that each citizen has a digital record of personal health, based on which the doctor advises and cares for each citizen such as: is a private doctor, establishing a complete digital health care system from primary health care, preventive medicine to treatment.
Create a legal corridor to facilitate distance medical treatment and electronic prescriptions for people, to ensure that people can contact doctors quickly, effectively, reduce costs and time to transport patients.
2. Digital transformation in the field of education
Develop a platform to support distance learning and teaching, thoroughly apply digital technologies to management, teaching and learning; digitizing documents and curriculum; build a platform for sharing teaching and learning resources both directly and online. Develop technology for education, towards individualized training.
100% of educational institutions implement distance learning and teaching, in which testing of training programs allows pupils and students to study online at least 20% of the program content. Apply digital technology to assign homework and check students' preparation before class.
3. Digital conversion in the field of finance - banking
Building electronic finance and establishing a modern and sustainable digital financial foundation. Deploy the comprehensive application of digital technology in the tax, customs, treasury and securities industries.
Digital transformation in commercial banks to provide digital banking services in the direction of developing diversified distribution channels, innovation, process automation, promoting cooperation with talented technology companies, fintech and payment intermediaries in building a financial and banking service ecosystem to promote national financial universalization, bringing financial - banking services closer to those in remote areas far from being inaccessible or not yet served by banks based on the innovation of technology such as mobile payment, peer-to-peer lending.
Support access to loans through credit scoring solutions with customer database and reliable scoring model.
4. Digital transformation in agriculture
To develop hi-tech agriculture in the direction of attaching importance to smart agriculture and precision agriculture, increasing the proportion of digital agriculture in the economy.
Carrying out digital transformation in agriculture must be based on data base. Focus on building big industry data systems such as land, crops, livestock and fisheries. Establishing a network of integrated aerial and ground observation and monitoring networks for agricultural activities. Promote the provision of information on the environment, weather and soil quality so that farmers can improve productivity and crop quality, and support the sharing of agricultural equipment through digital platforms.
Applying digital technology to automate production and business processes; manage and supervise the origin and supply chain of products, ensure quick, transparent, accurate, safe and food hygiene. Considering and piloting the implementation of the initiative "Every farmer is a trader, each cooperative is an enterprise applying digital technologies" with the goal that each farmer is oriented and trained to apply digital technology in produce, supply, distribute, forecast (prices, seasons, ...) agricultural products, promote the development of electronic commerce in agriculture.
Make a strong digital transformation in management to have policies and timely management of agricultural development such as forecasts, market alerts, and planning management.
5. Digital transformation in the field of transportation and logistics
Develop intelligent transportation systems, focusing on urban transport systems, highways, and national highways. Conversion of logistics infrastructure (such as seaports, inland waterway ports, airports, railways, logistics ...).
Develop platforms to connect shippers, shippers and customers to develop into a one-stop system to enable shippers to find the optimal means to transport goods and warehouses accurate as well as support the packaging and registration assistance, complete the processing of related administrative documents.
Transform the management of transport infrastructures, means of transport business, manage the operators of vehicles, enable the management of digital transport infrastructures, register and manage vehicles through digital records , grant and manage digital media operator licenses.
6. Convert numbers in the energy sector
Digital transformation in the energy sector, with a priority given to the power industry, which aims to maximize and automate networks for efficient power supply.
Connect digital meters to improve invoice speed and accuracy, identify network problems faster, support users to save energy and detect losses of electrical power.
7. Digital transformation in the field of resources and environment
Building comprehensive information systems and large databases to effectively manage the field of natural resources and environment, namely: National land database; databases on other fields (national geographic; observing natural resources and environment; biodiversity; sources of waste; remote sensing; sea and islands; climate change; meteorology - hydrology ; geology - minerals; ...); building an open national digital map as a basis for developing socio-economic digital services; deploy intelligent solutions in monitoring, supervision, management, handling of environmental incidents and early warning of natural disasters.
8. Digital transformation in the field of industrial production
Digital transformation in the field of industrial production towards focusing on developing the pillars: building smart strategies and structures, building smart factories, operating smart, creating intelligent products, build data services and develop digital skills for workers.
IX. Funding for implementation
1. Funding for implementation of this Program includes: state budget; sources of investment of businesses, the private sector, communities and other lawful funding sources.
The ministries, branches and localities shall, based on their assigned tasks, prioritize resources to carry out digital transformation activities.
2. Prioritize funding from the state budget to support activities of cognitive transformation, institutional creation, digital infrastructure development, digital platform development, trust creation and safety assurance cybersecurity, international cooperation, research and development and innovation in digital environment and transfer of skills in digital environment and tasks and projects under this Program are hosted by state agencies.
3. For units with the retained funding sources as prescribed (being left outside the budget balance): The use of funds to implement the Program shall comply with the provisions of the law on public investment and specialized law.
X. Evaluation set
1. Conducting international research, building and regularly updating and supplementing a set of indexes to assess the level of digital transformation, including national, digital and digital economy evaluation indexes; each branch and each locality on the basis of inheriting and developing from the set of e-government measurement indexes.
2. Formulating and integrating evaluation criteria on digital transformation into provincial competitiveness index sets (PCI Index), administrative reform index (PAR Index) and information technology index sets and communications (ICT Index), a set of indicators to assess the extent of information technology application.
3. Annually announce the evaluation results as a basis for monitoring, urging and adjusting the Program.
XI. Coordination mechanism of deployment
1. The National Committee for E-Government performs the functions and tasks of researching and proposing to the Government and the Prime Minister on guidelines, strategies, mechanisms and policies to create a promoting legal environment, the digital transformation process towards digital government, digital economy and digital society; supervise and coordinate the implementation of the National Digital Conversion Program.
2. The Steering Committee for the construction of e-Government / E-government of ministries, ministerial-level agencies, agencies attached to the Government and People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities shall urge and coordinate generally, the deployment of digital transformation activities within their ministries, branches and localities.
3. In the course of implementation, in case of necessity there is a change under the jurisdiction of the Prime Minister, the Ministry of Information and Communications shall advise and propose the Prime Minister to consider and decide.
In case of necessity, if there is a change under the jurisdiction of ministries, branches or localities, the standing agency of the Steering Committee for the elaboration of an E-Government / an E-Government advises and recommends the competent authority for consideration, decision.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Program on conservation and development of Vietnamese craft villages in a period of 2021 - 2030
Implementation plan of marine aquaculture development project in Ninh Binh province to 2030 with a vision to 2045
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Kien Giang province
Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021-2030 in Gia Lai province
Action plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Hanoi city
Plan on implementing Decision No.923/QD-TTG dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving science and technology program for new rural construction in a period of 2021-2025 in Vinh Long province
Plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in Bac Kan province in a period of 2021 - 2030 with a vision to 2050
Action plan on implementing livestock development strategy in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2045 in Hanoi city
Implementation plan of Vietnam's forestry development strategy for a period of 2021-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Gia Lai province
National master plan in a period of 2021-2030, vision to 2050
Program on strengthening environmental protection, food safety and rural clean water supply in building new countryside in a period of 2021-2025
Digital transformation program on building new countryside, towards smart new countryside in a period of 2021 - 2025
Rural tourism development program on new rural construction in a period of 2021 - 2025
Project on development of trade, e-commerce systems and border trade in Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030