Action program on implementing sustainable development goals of Thai Nguyen Province until 2030Thursday, October 31,2019
AsemconnectVietnam - Maintain sustainable economic growth towards progressive implementation, social justice and ecological environment protection; manage and use resources effectively, proactively respond to climate change; ensure that all people are promoted to their full potential, participate and equally enjoy the fruits of development; building a society of peace, prosperity, democracy, justice, civilization and sustainability
I. Purpose, request
Define specific duties and responsibilities of Departments, Departments, People's Committees of districts, cities, towns and socio-political organizations in directing, developing and managing the implementation of targets closely adhering to the roadmap for the implementation of Vietnam's sustainable development goals up to 2030 set out in the Prime Minister's Decision No. 681 / QD-TTg of June 4, 2019; targets, tasks and solutions set out in the Prime Minister's Decision No. 622 / QD-TTg of May 10, 2017.
Departments, agencies, People's Committees of districts, cities, towns and socio-political organizations fully grasp the contents of the Prime Minister's Decision No. 622 / QD-TTg of May 10, 2017. Prime Minister; formulate targets based on the actual situation of the province and Vietnam's sustainable development roadmap to 2030 in the Prime Minister's Decision No. 681 / QD-TTg of June 4, 2019; focus on implementing tasks and solutions according to functions and competence, suitable to the practical conditions of each branch, field and locality.
1. General objectives
Maintain sustainable economic growth towards progressive implementation, social justice and ecological environment protection; manage and use resources effectively, proactively respond to climate change; ensure that all people are promoted to their full potential, participate and equally enjoy the fruits of development; building a society of peace, prosperity, democracy, justice, civilization and sustainability.
2. Sustainable development goals up to 2030
- Goal 1: Fundamentally end poverty forms everywhere.
- Goal 2: Ensure food security, improve nutrition and promote sustainable agricultural development.
- Goal 3: Ensure a healthy life and enhance welfare for people of all ages.
- Goal 4: Ensure quality, fair and comprehensive education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Goal 5: Gender equality; Empowering women and girls.
- Goal 6: Ensure adequate and sustainable management of water resources and sanitation systems for everyone.
- Goal 7: Ensure access to sustainable, reliable and affordable energy sources for all.
- Objective 8: Ensure sustainable, comprehensive and continuous economic growth; Create full jobs, productivity and good jobs for everyone.
- Objective 9: Build basic infrastructure to meet the needs of high resilience, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization, and enhance innovation.
- Goal 10: Reduce inequality in society.
- Objective 11: Sustainable and resilient urban and rural development; ensure safe living and working environment; Reasonably allocating population and labor by region.
- Goal 12: Ensure sustainable production and consumption.
- Goal 13: Respond promptly and effectively to climate change and natural disasters.
- Objective 14: Protect and develop forests sustainably, conserve biodiversity, develop ecosystem services, prevent land degradation and restoration.
- Objective 15: Promote a peaceful, democratic, fair, equal and civilized society for sustainable development, creating access to justice for all; building effective, accountable and participatory institutions at all levels.
- Objective 16: Strengthen the mode of implementation and promote external cooperation for sustainable development.
III. Tasks and solutions
1. Tasks and phasing implementation
1.1. Period 2019 - 2020
- Based on this action plan, departments, agencies and units of the province, and People's Committees of districts, cities and towns effectively integrate the implementation of objectives, targets and tasks. sustainable development solutions into the formulation and implementation of annual socio-economic development plans at all levels, branches and localities every year; formulating specific programs, projects and tasks to realize the province's sustainable development goals by 2030.
- Implement communication and education activities to raise the society's awareness about sustainable development goals and the Action Program to implement the sustainable development goals in Thai Nguyen province by 2030. Gradually bringing the content of sustainable development education and sustainable development goals into teaching in the education and training system at all levels in the area.
- Promptly update and implement the sustainable development targets and targets up to 2030 according to the Government's schedule. Strengthening the capacity of the Departments, agencies and localities in the implementation, integration, monitoring and evaluation of sustainable development goals; capacity of officials working in statistics to ensure the monitoring, evaluation and reporting of sustainable development goals.
- Updating sustainable development targets and targets in the process of formulating annual socio-economic development plans; policies and plans on development of branches and domains. Integrating the province's sustainable development goals into the province's overall socio-economic development plan to 2030, the socio-economic development plan for the 2021-2025 period, branch development plans, field of 2021 - 2030 period.
- Developing human resources, especially high-quality human resources, to serve the province's development cause according to the sustainable development goals in all fields, with a focus on key planning and leadership cadres book.
1.2. Period of 2021 - 2030
- Implement, monitor, supervise, evaluate and have annual reports on the implementation of sustainable development goals in the province in each field, which is managed by provincial Departments.
- Enhance mobilization and efficient use of all resources to implement the sustainable development goals, focusing resources to solve difficulties and difficulties in the process of implementing the Action Program. .
- Continue to develop human resources, especially high-quality human resources in all fields, to serve the province's development cause according to the sustainable development goals, with a focus on leading and planning cadres policy.
- Strengthen research, application of science and technology, technology transfer to achieve sustainable development goals. Focus on developing environmental technology, clean technology, new energy technology.
2. Specific tasks
Specific tasks to implement the sustainable development goals to 2030 of Thai Nguyen province are in the Appendix issued with this Action Plan.
3. Implementation solution
- Raising awareness and actions of the whole society about the sustainable development and the sustainable development goals of the province.
- Mobilize the participation of both the political system, the business community and the local community in the implementation of sustainable development goals.
- Strengthening the role of the Provincial Committee of Vietnam Fatherland Front, mass organizations, socio-political organizations in monitoring implementation and social criticism in the process of implementing the goals. Sustainable Development.
- Deploying timely and effectively the central mechanisms and policies, simultaneously reviewing, amending, supplementing and promulgating local mechanisms and policies to encourage and promote socialization. mobilize social resources, especially from the business sector and the private sector, to achieve the goals of sustainable development.
- Strengthening the leadership and direction of all levels, sectors, and coordination among agencies, political and social organizations, business associations, between the province and the central government in implementing the Sustainable development goals to ensure the integration and integration of goals.
- Promote prevention and fight against corruption and waste: strengthen discipline and discipline; promote publicity and transparency in the use of state budget, in allocation of resources.
- Enhance the effectiveness of foreign affairs, actively expand the friendship, combine friendly exchanges with aid mobilization, enlist the support and support of international friends, create premise for the cooperation on economy, investment, trade, education and tourism, contributing to the achievement of sustainable development goals of the province.
IV. Organization of implementation
1. Heads of departments, agencies, localities and socio-political mass organizations, based on their functions and duties, are responsible for elaborating, organizing the implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting. annually on the implementation of the sustainable development goals in the province until 2030, under the charge of its Department; Details are delivered in the appendix.
2. Assign Department of Planning and Investment to lead, monitor and urge the implementation of this Action Program, advise the Provincial People's Committee to report on the implementation of sustainable development goals in the area. The province, together with the process of formulating socio-economic development plans, shall send to the Ministry of Planning and Investment to report to the Prime Minister as prescribed.
In the course of implementation, if it is deemed necessary to amend and supplement specific contents of the Action Program, departments, branches, People's Committees of rural districts, cities, towns and political organizations - Actively propose society, send to Department of Planning and Investment to summarize and report to PPC for consideration and decision.
Source: Vitic / thuvienphapluat.vn
Vietnam national brand program from 2020 to 2030
Implementation plan of the Prime Minister Decision No. 1285 QD-TTG of October 1, 2018, approving project on development of scientific and technological information sources for scientific research and technological development to 2025, orientation to 2030
National action plan for ocean plastic waste management by 2030
Adjusted master plan on construction of Mong Cai border gate economic zone till 2040
Directive on solutions to promote growth and sustainable development in the Central
Construction plan of Hon La economic zone
National program on urban development to 2020
Adjusted master plan on construction of south Phu Yen economic zone, Phu Yen province to 2040
Adjusted master plan on construction of Nhon Hoi economic zone, Binh Dinh province, until 2040
Overall plan on development of shipbuilding industry of Vietnam to 2020 and vision to 2030
Sustainable development plan for enterprises in private sector to 2025, vision to 2030
Instruction on solutions to promote growth and sustainable development of Northern key economic region
Project on enterprise development in Tuyen Quang province till 2020, with orientation toward 2030
Intellectual property development program of Kontum province for the period of 2017-2020