Directive on medium-term public investment plan for a period of 2021 - 2025Wednesday, July 31,2019
AsemconnectVietnam - The number of projects with debts in basic construction has allocated capital in the medium-term public investment plan for the period of 2016-2020, the situation of capital allocation in 2016 - 2019 to pay for outstanding debts of basic construction, the remaining capital must be arranged to pay outstanding debts for basic construction in 2020.
Pursuant to Law on public investment and the State budget law; The Prime Minister requests ministries, ministerial-level agencies, agencies attached to the Government, other central agencies and People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities (hereinafter referred to as ministries, sector, locality) deploy medium-term public investment plan for a period of2021 - 2025 according to the following regulations:
I. Evaluation of implementation of medium-term public investment plans for a period of 2016-2020
2. The number of projects with debts in basic construction has allocated capital in the medium-term public investment plan for the period of 2016-2020, the situation of capital allocation in 2016 - 2019 to pay for outstanding debts of basic construction, the remaining capital must be arranged to pay outstanding debts for basic construction in 2020.
5. Management, administration and compliance with the law on public investment in the period of 2016-2020.
6. Achievements of public investment, such as: capacity to increase, improve quality of public services... and impacts on implementation of socio-economic development plan objectives 2016-2020 period of the whole country and of ministries, branches and localities; management and use of investment projects in 2016-2020 period have been completed and handed over and put into use.
7. Difficulties, problems and shortcomings, limitations in implementation; objective and subjective causes, learned lessons; responsibilities of all levels, branches, organizations and individuals.
8. Solutions and recommendations on policies and mechanisms should be implemented in the remaining 2 years of the medium-term public investment plan for the 2016-2020 periods.
a) Situation of implementation of national target programs, target programs in the period of 2016-2020.
b) Allocation situation of capital for implementation of national target programs, target programs in the period of 2016-2020, integration of programs, mobilization of resources and integration of capital sources implementing the program in 2016 - 2019 and expected in 2020, the disbursement situation of the program.
c) Management and administration and observance of regulations in management of national target programs and target programs for the 2016-2020 period.
d) Achievements, out of which clarifying the results of achieving the approved objectives in the investment decisions of national target program and target program; difficulties and problems and shortcomings and limitations in implementation, clarifying objective, subjective, learned lessons and responsibilities of all levels and sectors.
e) Solutions and policies need to be implemented to the end of 2016-2020 period to effectively implement objectives of the program.
Planning medium-term public investment in the period of 2021 - 2025 complies with the provisions of the Law on public investment, the State budget law, closely following the plan to submit to the Party Congress at all levels on objectives, orientations, tasks of socio-economic development in 10 years of 2021 - 2030, 05-year socio-economic development plan in a period of 2021 - 2025 (including main objectives, orientations and tasks on finance and budget, investment); Resolution No. 07-NQ/TW of the Politburo; Decision No. 63/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister; situation and results of implementation of public investment plan in the period of 2016 - 2020.
1. Objectives and orientations for public investment in the period of 2021 – 2025
a) Mid-term public investment plan to implement development objectives and orientations in the 10-year socio-economic development strategy of a period of 2021 - 2030, 5-year socio-economic development plan of a period of 2021 - 2025 of the country, sectors, localities and socio-economic development plans and approved plans of branches and sectors.
b) Being in line with the national 5-year financial plan in the period of 2021-2025, ability to balance public investment capital sources and attract investment capital sources of other economic sectors; ensure macro balances, prioritize public debt safety.
c) Allocation of public investment capital must comply with the principles, criteria and norms of public investment allocation in the period 2021-2025 decided by the competent authorities.
d) On basis of assessing implementation of tasks of socio-economic development, medium-term public investment plans for the 2016-2020 period of ministries, branches and localities to determine key tasks, important implementation in the period of 2021 - 2025 in accordance with the objectives of allocating public investment capital in the period of 2021 - 2025; actively arrange order of priority spending tasks, programs and projects approved by competent authorities according to the urgency, importance and implementation capability in the period of 2021 - 2025; focus on allocating public investment capital to complete and accelerate implementation of important national programs and projects, key programs and projects with great significance for socio-economic development of the land countries, levels and sectors; repay the State budget capital in advance of the plan; loans from local budgets.
e) Arranging sufficient capital for investment preparation from the 2020 plan and public investment plan for the 2021-2025 period to organize formulation, appraisal and decision of investment policies; prepare, appraise, decide investment in new investment projects in the period of 2021-2025, capital for formulation, appraisal, decision or approval, announcement and adjustment of planning in accordance with provisions of the law on planning.
g) Arranging capital for public investment plan in the period of 2021 - 2025 to pay full amount of outstanding construction debts arising before January 1, 2015.
h) Ensure publicity, transparency and fairness in medium-term public investment plan.
i) Ensuring centralized and unified management of objectives, mechanisms and policies; implementing decentralization in investment management in accordance with law, creating autonomy for all levels and sectors and improving investment efficiency.
3. Review list of public investment projects for period of 2016 - 2020 to transition to period of 2021 – 2025
4. Review construction debt capital and prepaid capital
On basis of the bases and principles, objectives and orientations of public investment in the period 2021-2025 stipulated in points 1 and 2 of Section II, ministries, branches and localities select lists and arrange medium-term investment plans of each capital source in each branch, sector and program in the following order of priority:
a) Project has been completed and handed over and put into use but has not been allocated enough capital;
b) Reciprocal capital for projects using ODA and concessional loans from foreign donors;
c) Investment capital of the State participating in the implementation of projects by public-private partnerships;
d) Transition projects follow the approved schedule;
d) The project is expected to be completed in the planning period;
e) Newly started projects must meet the following conditions:
- Necessary programs and projects, which meet the conditions for allocating planned capital.
- After allocating enough capital to pay outstanding debts for basic construction according to regulations.
- Ensure to arrange sufficient capital to complete the program or project according to the approved investment schedule.
1. Ministry of Planning and Investment shall function as the key implementer and coordinate with the concerned agencies in:
a) before August 15, 2019, guide implementation of this Directive, which provides specific guidance on medium-term public investment planning progress.
b) Before December 31, 2019, to formulate principles, criteria and norms for allocation of investment capital for development of the State budget in the period of 2021-2025 and submit them to competent authorities according to regulations.
c) Before July 31, 2020, review and summarize medium-term public investment plan for the 2021-2025 period, submit to competent authorities as prescribed.
d) Before December 31, 2019, assess implementation of medium-term public investment plans for the 2016-2020 period; synthesizing difficulties and obstacles, learned lessons and proposing solutions to effectively implement medium-term public investment plan for 2016-2020 period in the remaining period, reporting to the Prime Minister.
a) Before January 31, 2020, to assume the prime responsibility for and coordinate with Ministry of Planning and Investment and concerned agencies in reporting to competent authorities to estimate ability to balance the State budget for development investment expenditures in period 2021 - 2025.
b) Coordinate with Ministry of Planning and Investment:
- Determine the State budget investment capital for national development investment according to each branch and domain in the medium-term public investment plan for the 2021-2025 period.
- Review and synthesize medium-term public investment plans for the 2021-2025 period.
3. Ministers, heads of government-attached agencies and other central agencies, presidents of provincial / municipal People's Committees shall base themselves on their functions, tasks and regulations in the directive, urgently organize to implement according to the schedule stipulated in the Law on public investment and guidance of the Ministry of Planning and Investment, to ensure plan of medium-term public investment in the period 2021-2025 with quality, savings, efficiency.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Vietnam national brand program from 2020 to 2030
Implementation plan of the Prime Minister Decision No. 1285 QD-TTG of October 1, 2018, approving project on development of scientific and technological information sources for scientific research and technological development to 2025, orientation to 2030
National action plan for ocean plastic waste management by 2030
Adjusted master plan on construction of Mong Cai border gate economic zone till 2040
Directive on solutions to promote growth and sustainable development in the Central
Construction plan of Hon La economic zone
National program on urban development to 2020
Adjusted master plan on construction of south Phu Yen economic zone, Phu Yen province to 2040
Adjusted master plan on construction of Nhon Hoi economic zone, Binh Dinh province, until 2040
Overall plan on development of shipbuilding industry of Vietnam to 2020 and vision to 2030
Sustainable development plan for enterprises in private sector to 2025, vision to 2030
Instruction on solutions to promote growth and sustainable development of Northern key economic region
Project on enterprise development in Tuyen Quang province till 2020, with orientation toward 2030
Intellectual property development program of Kontum province for the period of 2017-2020