AsemconnectVietnam - Prioritizing the exploitation and use of surface water sources, limiting the exploitation of underground water sources; ensure fairness and rationality in the exploitation and use of water sources; serving as a basis for state management agencies to decide, approve and implement specialized plannings, support and investment projects related to exploitation, use, protection and development of talents raw water.
1. Plan viewpoints
- Planning of water resources in Thai Binh province is established on the basis of the law on water resources, the National Strategy on water resources up to 2020 has been approved by the Prime Minister; in accordance with the master plan for sustainable socio-economic development of Thai Binh province to 2020 and orientations to 2030; Land use planning up to 2020 and 5-year land use plan (2011-2015) in Thai Binh province and other relevant specialized plans;
- Planning to ensure the comprehensiveness between exploitation and use of water resources, protection of water quality with prevention and combat of consequences caused by water, towards sustainable development; exploiting, using economically, effectively, synthesizing and diversifying water sources from the viewpoint of optimal exploitation of resources, maximizing the economic efficiency of using water and harmonizing exploitation and use works now available;
- Prioritizing the exploitation and use of surface water sources, limiting the exploitation of underground water sources; ensure fairness and rationality in the exploitation and use of water sources; serving as a basis for state management agencies to decide, approve and implement specialized plannings, support and investment projects related to exploitation, use, protection and development of talents raw water.
2. Planning objectives
2.1. Overall objectives
- Ensuring efficient, harmonious and rational use of water among water users in the province;
- Preventing, combating, minimizing pollution and degradation, depleting water sources to ensure water quality objectives for water exploitation and use subjects in the province;
- Prevention and mitigation of harms caused by water to the economy - society and environment in the province.
2.2. Detail goal
a) Objectives of water resource allocation
- Allocating water resources to the objects of water exploitation and use in the planning period to ensure harmonious and rational use of surface water resources in Thai Binh province for water-consuming and sub-regional industries, with priority given to allocation. ensuring 100% of water demand for domestic use, not less than 80% of water demand for other socio-economic sectors; minimize the conflicts in water use of sectors;
- Restricting the exploitation and use of underground water resources, rationally exploiting and using surface water resources to provide stable water for daily life, industry and agriculture;
- Allocating water sources to water exploitation and use objects in the planning period:
+ By 2020: Domestic water supply source is 68.44 million m3 / year; tourism and services is 23.30 million m3 / year; industry is 89.55 million m3 / year; agriculture is 910.81 million m3 / year;
+ By 2025: Domestic water supply source is 77.38 million m3 / year; tourism and services are 26.38 million m3 / year; industry is 121.87 million m3 / year; agriculture is 913.76 million m3 / year;
+ By 2035: Domestic water supply source is 82.15 million m3 / year; tourism and service is 28.17 million m3 / year; industry is 126.80 million m3 / year; agriculture is 920.47 million m3 / year.
b) Objectives to protect water resources
- Managing and protecting surface water resources without pollution, degradation and exhaustion, ensuring the function of water sources, meeting the objectives and quality of water for the branches and subjects exploiting and using water above province, specifically:
+ Period 2018-2025: Restoring and protecting surface water resources to meet quality requirements for use at level A2 according to QCVN 08-MT: 2015 / BTNMT;
+ Period 2025-2035: Maintaining and protecting surface water resources to ensure current technical regulations regulating surface water quality equivalent to A2 level of QCVN 08-MT: 2015 / BTNMT.
- The quality of underground water ensures no pollution in human and industrial impacts, ensuring the natural state of the aquifer.
c) Objectives of prevention, control and overcoming of consequences caused by water
- Priority should be given to minimizing and overcoming the situation of landslides, landslides and consequences caused by landslides on the river sections which have been causing serious landslides;
- Minimize the saline intrusion of aquifers;
- Preventing and fighting against floods caused by floods for the system of Red and Thai Binh rivers with anti-flood frequency of P = 0.33%;
- Preventing and fighting against harm caused by droughts in areas at risk of drought;
- Preventing and combating saline intrusion for coastal river mouths: Red River, Tra Ly River, Hoa River, Lan River and Diem Ho River.
3. Contents of planning
3.1. Water resource allocation planning
a) Priority order in water resource allocation
To prioritize the allocation of water sources to the subjects of water exploitation and use in the following order: (1) water demand for daily life; (2) water demand for tourism and services; (3) water demand for industry, animal husbandry, fisheries and cultivation.
b) Allocating water resources to the exploiting objects
* Allocating water sources under normal conditions:
- In the planning phase, surface water is the main source of supply for all uses of industries; underground water resources are used for future reserve and strategic purposes;
- Ensuring adequate water for the needs of exploitation, use, sustainable development of water sources and environmental protection;
- Preventive water sources for daily-life water supply in case of occurrence of water pollution incidents (Detailed water reserve is provided in Appendix 01).
* Allocation of water resources in terms of water shortage: Under water shortage conditions, priority order and allocation rates for the following sectors:
- Water for daily life: 100% guaranteed;
- Water for tourism and services: 100% guaranteed demand;
- Water for industry and water for agriculture: To ensure a minimum level of 80% of the demand.
(The amount of water allocated to each locality is detailed in Appendix 02).
3.2. Planning of water resources protection
a) Norms of water quality protection planning
* Period 2018 - 2025:
- Regarding wastewater collection and treatment:
+ For daily-life waste water: 90% of daily-life waste water will be collected and treated to ensure permitted standards;
+ For industrial wastewater: 100% of new production and business establishments and 90% of old production establishments treat wastewater up to environmental standards; 90% of industrial parks and industrial clusters have centralized wastewater treatment systems meeting the permitted standards;
+ Livestock and aquatic waste water is collected and treated 80% to ensure the permitted standards.
- Regarding the improvement and restoration of polluted water sources:
+ Making and approving water sources to establish protection corridors in the province;
+ Improve water quality, reduce pollution levels, ensure river sections meet the water quality targets as planned;
+ Filling 50% of the total number of wells to be filled in the province.
- Regarding management: 90% of operating wastewater discharge facilities are required to prepare a license for discharge of wastewater into water sources according to regulations.
* Period 2025 - 2035:
- Regarding wastewater collection and treatment:
+ For daily-life waste water: 100% of daily-life waste water will be collected and treated to ensure permitted standards;
+ For industrial wastewater: 100% of production establishments treat wastewater up to the permitted standards; 95% of industrial parks and industrial clusters have centralized wastewater treatment systems meeting permitted standards;
+ Livestock and aquatic waste water will be collected and treated 90% to ensure the permitted standards.
- Regarding the improvement and restoration of polluted water sources: Completing the filling of wells to be filled in the province.
- Regarding management: 100% of operating wastewater discharge facilities are required to prepare a license for discharge of waste water into the water source according to regulations.
b) Protection of water resources
* Period 2018-2025:
- Improve water quality, overcome pollution in river sections that are currently polluted or fail to meet the intended use; maintaining and protecting the quality of unpolluted surface water to meet the water quality objectives in the planning period;
- Effectively control existing waste sources and new sources of waste generated during the planning period: Industrial, domestic and medical waste water ... and other types of waste water are collected and treated according to standards. currently equivalent to the quality of wastewater discharged to receiving sources for domestic purposes; to restrict the granting of permits to discharge waste water into rivers: Hong, Tra Ly, Hoa and Luoc;
- Restoring depleted underground water sources, ensuring the natural state of the aquifers;
- Improving coastal forest cover up to 4.3% compared to natural land area by 2020 and maintaining forest cover to 2025 to protect forest development; 100% of coastal wetlands have a conservation and restoration plan.
* Period 2025-2035:
- Maintain effective control of existing waste sources and new waste sources in the planning period, protect surface water quality to ensure the quality of water resources;
- Maintaining the quality of underground water to ensure that it is not polluted by human and industrial impacts, ensuring the natural state of the aquifer;
- Maintain forest cover in coastal areas and coastal wetland areas (Target water quality zoning of major rivers, important details in Appendix 03).
3.3. Planning for prevention, combat and overcoming of consequences caused by water
a) Preventing and combating landslides and river banks
- Identify causes of bank erosion, river banks and propose control solutions.
- Overcoming the situation of landslides and river banks in the province in the order of priority and special: Nam Hong commune (Hong Ha river mouth dike); Hong Giang and Dong Phu (described by Tra Ly); Vu Dong commune (Tra Ly district); An Thai and An My communes (Huu Hoa); Song Lang and Phuc Thanh communes (Tra Ly district); Hoa Nam, Trong Quan, Dong Duong, Thai Ha and Dong My communes (described in Tra Ly); Tan Binh commune (Tra Ly district), ...
(Order of priority treatment of landslides, landslides, river banks detailed in Appendix 04)
b) Preventing, fighting and overcoming land subsidence and subsidence
Determination of causes of land subsidence: Drilling and exploitation of underground water; hopper lowering water level ... and timely prevention and control solutions. Preventing the risk of land subsidence due to lowering the water level in the areas of Thai Thuy, Quynh Phu and Hung Ha districts.
c) Preventing, fighting and overcoming saline intrusion of aquifers
Minimize the risk of saline intrusion of upper Holocene aquifers (qh2) in Tien Hai, Kien Xuong, Thai Thuy districts, Quynh Phu and a part of Vu Thu district; Pleistocene aquifer (qp) belongs to Tien Hai, Kien Xuong, Thai Thuy districts, Thai Binh city and a part of Vu Thu, Dong Hung and Quynh Phu districts.
d) Flood and flood prevention and control
In order to ensure the flood and flood prevention and control requirements for Thai Binh province, the designed flood flow and flood water level of Red River, Luoc River and Hoa River must ensure the prevention of flood for 300 years, equivalent to with flood frequency of 0.33%; ensuring the water level and flood flow designed for river routes according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development's Decision No. 3032 / QD-BNN-TCTL dated July 19, 2016 on regulating flood water levels and flows designed for dikes of the Red and Thai Binh river systems.
e) Prevention and control of harm caused by drought
Zoning of drought prevention and control according to the calculation scenarios to provide the level of water shortage in districts and cities in the province, thereby building measures to prevent and combat the harm caused by drought. . Overcoming the drought situation in case of scarce rainfall (P = 95%) for drought-prone areas more than other regions in the province.
f) Prevention of saline intrusion
Determining the causes and forecasting the level of saline intrusion according to the sea level rise scenario to provide solutions to prevent the increase, the extent of saline intrusion in the Red River, Tra Ly, and Hoa rivers. independent coastal areas.
4. Solutions for implementing the planning
4.1. Management solutions
a) Strengthening water resource management capacity of all levels and sectors:
- Promote the investigation and evaluation of water resources, giving priority to the areas which are at risk of water shortage, areas where there is a strong need for water exploitation during the planning period;
- Implementing the program of inventory and assessment of water resources periodically: inventorying the current state of water exploitation and use;
- Complete and upgrade information systems, water resources database, associated with databases on environment, land and other areas in the field of natural resources and environment, ensuring integration with database system of information on water resources, central database on natural resources and environment;
- Based on the development of water resources, the actual situation of quantity and quality of water sources and exploitation and use of water will periodically review and adjust additional plannings to suit actual requirements. ;
- Develop a program to monitor and report on the exploitation and use of water resources in the regions of the province;
- Promote monitoring of waste water discharge into water sources; Treatment of environmental pollution.
b) Strengthening institutions and management capacity of all levels and branches:
- Continue to review and issue legal documents under the jurisdiction of the provincial People's Committee, in which: Focus on mechanisms and policies to ensure the allocation and protection of water resources and rooms , preventing harm caused by water according to the proposed planning; consolidating the water resource management apparatus from the provincial level to the district and commune levels;
- Develop a mechanism for dialogue and information exchange; responsibility mechanism between water resource exploitation and use sectors and state management agencies on water resources;
- Strengthen monitoring activities of related parties through monitoring network for water resource exploitation and use.
c) Strengthen the management of water resources licensing:
- Periodically make a list of organizations and individuals that have not had a license, announce and publish on the media;
- Complete the registration and licensing for existing water resource exploitation projects to be put into management according to regulations;
- Develop and implement the annual inspection and examination program, combined with unexpected inspection, focusing on large organizations and individuals exploiting and using water, and projects of scale. big waterfall.
d) Communication work:
- Develop and organize the implementation of programs on dissemination of water resources legislation in specialized agencies at the grassroots level (district and commune level); distribute leaflets, launch movements and encourage people to use water economically, protect water resources ...;
- Publicize establishments causing pollution of water resources on information and communication means to promote community strength in water resources protection;
- Improving the capacity of warning and forecasting natural disasters: Strengthening the capacity of forecasting and warning of floods and droughts, improving the quality of flood warning;
- Increasing people's awareness of natural disasters to actively prevent.
4.2. Solution for science and technology
- Promote scientific and technical research and technology transfer on the protection, exploitation and economical use of water resources; solutions to prevent and combat harms caused by water; wastewater treatment technology; build and perfect the model of integrated river basin management;
- Strengthen the application of monitoring equipment, monitoring the quantity and quality of water in rivers, restoring polluted, degraded and exhausted water sources; preventing, fighting and overcoming consequences caused by water;
- Applying water saving technology and generating less wastewater; Application of modern wastewater treatment technology; use circulating water, reuse water and improve water use efficiency.
4.3. Solution for water resources development
- Strengthening measures to manage and prevent water loss and waste from water resource exploitation and use works, especially irrigation works and centralized water supply works;
- Strict management of water resource exploitation and use activities; strengthen water quality protection to ensure stable water supply;
- Evaluate the potentials and reserves of water that can be exploited in the province, serving as a basis for planning solutions to create additional sources, formulating plans for exploration, exploitation, rational and efficient use of service. fast and sustainable socio-economic development of the province;
- To study the construction of saline prevention works on Tra Ly river and upgrade drains under dikes;
- Research to make use of annual rain water for domestic purposes. Rural areas: Using rainwater storage and reuse systems at each family; Urban areas: Constructing artificial lakes containing rainwater for the purpose of creating water sources during the drought season, while reducing flooding during the rainy season.
- Research and propose to build an automatic network of monitoring and supervision of exploitation, use and protection of water resources in the province (Water resources monitoring network is detailed in Appendix 05 and Additional monitoring detailed surface water quality in Annex 06);
- Strengthening the water environment protection of urban areas and concentrated industrial zones; apply economical water use technology and generate less waste water; apply standard wastewater treatment technology before discharging into the environment; using circulating water, reusing water and improving water use efficiency;
- Delineate corridors to protect water sources and implement landmarks to protect water sources;
- Construction of sanitary protection zones, restricted areas and exploitation limits; make a list of water sources that cannot be leveled as a basis for local management;
- Ensure the coverage of green trees in urban areas to maintain and balance groundwater sources;
- Strengthen the application of science and technology to protect water resources; modern and efficient wastewater treatment technology;
- Developing mangrove systems in coastal areas to prevent saline intrusion; improving and rational use of saline soil; repair and upgrade existing sluice gates to prevent saltwater retention.
4.5. Solutions for investment and capital mobilization
a) Investment solutions:
- Investment in the implementation of the proposed projects and programs of the planning;
- Investing in building water monitoring and supervision network;
- Increasing investment in water resource management to implement projects and projects in the field of water resources; building information systems, databases on water resources, research and application of scientific and technical advances in the field of water resources.
b) Solutions to mobilize capital:
- Applying diversification of capital sources and socialization in the protection of water resources; actively seek to participate in international cooperation programs on water resources in order to enhance water resource management capacity;
- Implementing policies to collect natural resources tax, grant the right to exploit and use water resources and waste water ... to create capital sources for the management of water resources.
5. Funds for implementation of planning
Expected implementation cost: VND 1,406 billion.
- From now to 2020: Implement 7 projects with total estimated investment of VND 37 billion;
- Period 2020 - 2025: Implementing 8 projects with total estimated investment of VND 136 billion;
- Period 2025 - 2035: Implementation of 4 projects with a total estimated investment of VND 1,233 billion.
(Projects prioritized to implement detailed plans in Appendix 07 attached).
6. Organization of implementation
1. Department of Natural Resources and Environment:
- Organization of planning announcement; chair and coordinate the implementation of planning contents. To guide, urge and coordinate with concerned departments, branches and localities in performing investment tasks and projects prioritized according to their functions and tasks.
- Every year, 05 years to conduct preliminary review, review and evaluation to draw experience in implementing the plan; advising on adjustment of planning objectives and contents in necessary cases.
2. Department of Planning and Investment:
- Leading and coordinating with departments, branches and relevant units to integrate the contents of water resource planning into the sectoral and local socio-economic development strategies and programs.
- Coordinate with the Department of Finance to allocate capital sources, coordinate funding for programs and tasks related to water resource planning.
3. Department of Finance:
Coordinate with Department of Planning and Investment, Department of Natural Resources and Environment to balance and mobilize all resources including socialization and other capital sources to effectively implement the contents of the Plan.
4. Department of Agriculture and Rural Development:
- Leading and coordinating with the Department of Natural Resources and Environment and relevant provincial departments, branches to develop programs, projects and detailed plans for agricultural development related to water resources. ensuring compliance with the objectives, contents and solutions of the planning.
- Integrating the planning contents into the planning of agricultural and rural development, coordinating with the Department of Natural Resources and Environment to develop investment plans for works under the water resource allocation planning.
5. Department of Construction:
Coordinate with Department of Natural Resources and Environment to evaluate water supply, wastewater collection and treatment projects in urban areas and towns to ensure the goal of water supply, wastewater collection and treatment in the whole province. according to the stages of planning. Integrating the projects in this plan with the wastewater collection and treatment project in the province for efficiency.
6. Management Board of Economic Zones and Industrial Zones:
Coordinating with relevant units to strengthen inspection and examination of water exploitation and use activities, discharge of wastewater into water sources of enterprises in economic zones and industrial parks.
7. Related departments and agencies:
Based on the functions and tasks, the relevant departments and agencies shall closely coordinate with the Department of Natural Resources and Environment in implementing the planning into reality; integrate the contents of the planning into the planning, plans and development programs of the departments and branches in the province.
8. People's Committees of districts and cities:
- Based on the functions and tasks and specific conditions in each locality, districts and cities shall coordinate with the Department of Natural Resources and Environment, Department of Planning and Investment to organize the implementation of the internal content of this plan in the area of management.
- Based on the contents of the planning, districts and cities concretize the objectives and implement the programs and tasks in the 5-year and annual socio-economic development planning and plans in the locality. physical.
9. Organizations and individuals that exploit, use water and discharge wastewater into water sources:
To strictly comply with the provisions of law and according to the contents of the planning (to make dossiers of application for permits in the exploitation and use of water and discharge of wastewater into water sources, environmental protection and tax fees. resources...). On the other hand, investment, research and innovation of technology in the production process to use water resources economically, as well as to treat waste water in accordance with the prescribed standards, ensuring the water quality target before discharge. environment. Encourage participation in socialization in the collection and treatment of wastewater, protection of water resources.
OVERALL PLAN ON SOCIAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF VAN DON ECONOMIC ZONE, QUANG NINH PROVINCE TO 2030, VISION TO 2050
I. Development viewpoint
1. Socio-economic development in Van Don economic zone is fast and sustainable, based on maximizing the potentials and advantages of Van Don; transforming economic structure from width to depth based on advanced science and technology; promote internal resources and attract foreign forces.
2. Development of Van Don economic zone should be breakthrough, focusing on industries with competitive advantages and socio-economic benefits, but must comply with environmental regulations and ensure Social security according to the current law of Vietnam.
3. The main resources for development, especially the development of the service sector, the construction of infrastructure and the production area development, are based on attracting domestic and foreign strategic investors.
4. To closely combine socio-economic development with ensuring national defense and security, protecting independence, sovereignty, unity and territorial integrity, ensuring national interests and maintaining stability. politics, social order; at the same time with environmental protection, strengthening and expanding external relations.
II. DEVELOPMENT GOALS
1. Goals by 2030
a) Overall objective: To build Van Don economic zone into a green, modern and smart sea island city; is the economic and cultural center of the region with a focus on developing services and industries using advanced science and technology, developing new trades, new technologies and high qualifications, with a focus on logistics services, high-class tourism, modern entertainment industry with international and high-tech industry; regional start-up, creative and trade center.
b) Specific objectives:
In the period of 2020, 2021 - 2025, 2026 - 2030, the average growth rate of GRDP is 25%; 29% and 23% / year.
By 2030, total production value will reach US $ 5.6 billion, equivalent to GRDP of US $ 1.6 billion; contribute to the state budget over 10% of production value.
The economic structure has shifted towards focusing on developing important economic sectors, bringing high economic efficiency, attracting highly qualified human resources and taking advantage of Van Don's competitive advantages, such as: Tourism, cultural and creative services, production and logistics.
- About society:
The average population growth rate in the period to 2020, 2021 - 2025, 2026 - 2030 is 6%, 11% and 8%, respectively. Population size increased from 52 thousand people in 2019 to 140 thousand people by 2030.
By 2030, create about 89 thousand jobs (about 31 thousand tourism sector; about 6 thousand service and culture sectors; about 12 thousand fields of production and logistics; about 40 fields other fields) thousand).
To develop a synchronous medical network, ensuring that all people have access to high quality medical examination and treatment services; striving to achieve 15 doctors per 10,000 people and 3 pharmacists per 10,000 people by 2030; 64.9 beds per 10,000 people; continue to maintain 100% of communes meeting the national criteria for commune health; The proportion of people participating in health insurance reached over 95%.
- About environment:
By 2030, the forest coverage rate will reach over 60%; 100% of urban residents have access to clean water and 100% of rural residents use clean water.
By 2030, 100% of communes have cemeteries, 100% of communes have garbage collection services; 100% of medical waste and 100% of solid waste, waste is collected and treated with advanced technologies.
Maintaining, preserving and developing Bai Tu Long National Park to ensure a sustainable and high quality living environment based on the effective exploitation of natural resources, no harm to the environment and resolute measures To avoid pollution and enrich the living environment.
- Defense and security: Building a firm defense area to protect independence, sovereignty, unity and territorial integrity; ensuring national interests, maintaining political stability and social order and safety.
2. Goals by 2050
Construction and development of Van Don Economic Zone becomes one of the driving forces for economic development of Vietnam, among the leading group in the livable city of the Asia-Pacific region.
Economically: Being a dynamic economic center, focusing on tourism, producing high-class products and services; regional center of international trade business.
About society: Striving to be a modern and smart city; an attractive place for people to live, work and play in harmony with nature.
Environment: Ensure a clean environment based on green technology application, environmentally friendly.
III. ORIENTATION FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SECTOR AND FIELD
Effectively exploit the potential of world natural heritage in the region, traditional cultural heritage; create a friendly and attractive tourism environment combined with building and perfecting a synchronous tourism infrastructure system to develop tourism. Strive to attract about 2.5 million tourists, including over 170 thousand foreign visitors to Van Don.
2. Modern service
Focus on developing and trading airports and air transport; promote the logistics industry to make Van Don become a center of world-class logistics service, becoming a common gateway to transfer goods into Southeast Asia; some film, fashion, international event organizations ...
Strive to 2030, make Van Don become the financial development center of the Asia-Pacific region.
3. High-tech industry
Focus on developing a number of high-tech industries such as medicine, biology, nanotechnology; Information technology in production systems, technologies using advanced materials, energy technology and environment.
To develop ecological agriculture and high-tech agriculture aimed at serving the demand of on-site tourism services; develop sustainable aquaculture with clean and safe technology; forest resource development associated with sustainable tourism. Sustainable development of marine economy on the basis of maximizing the advantages of natural conditions, diversity of ecosystems, associated with national defense and security to protect rights and sovereignty at sea.
5. Social fields
a) Human resources and education and training
Improve the quality of existing education and training institutions and expand education networks across all fields. Focus on developing human resources to serve the development of priority sectors and sectors, such as tourism, modern services, high-tech industry and high-tech agriculture.
Completing the infrastructure of preventive medicine systems, investing in modern medical equipment to meet the people's medical examination and treatment requirements; encourage the development of private medical examination and treatment facilities up to international standards; increase the ability to meet health services to care for people's health in remote and island areas; well manage health service costs and have appropriate policies for low-income population groups.
c) Culture, information and sports
Developing culture, information and sports in harmony with economic development; encourage the development of high-value cultural services and products; preserving and promoting traditional cultural identity. To strive to ensure that by 2030, to ensure adequate supply of cultural, sports and information technology institutions to each island commune; ensure 100% of households have access to information and communication systems.
d) Social security
Ensure that low-income people have access to high quality education services to improve their qualifications and get more job opportunities; continue to support disadvantaged groups to achieve social equality with the goal of not having poor households in Van Don; at the same time, transform the production model for households to high value industries to increase their income in a sustainable way.
6. Science and technology
To step up the application of advanced scientific achievements and modern technologies to develop advantageous branches and domains and the application of information technology in the management, administration and operation of production systems; encourage enterprises to apply scientific advances to production, processing and consumption of products in the economic zone.
7. Infrastructure system
a) Traffic system
- Aviation: Orientation for international airport development in the west of Cai Bau island to reach the level 4E standard, level II military airport, civil and military general airport; to study the construction of a number of heliports (helicopter taxis) on islands to facilitate the travel between Van Don and Ha Long and Mong Cai and a number of other islands; developing the type of hovercraft to serve the needs of tourism and cargo transportation.
- Roads: Completing the construction of Ha Long - Van Don expressway, speeding up the construction progress of Van Don - Mong Cai expressway, building bridges to Van Don economic zone. To concentrate investment on completing trans-island routes; coastal road; complete inter-commune roads and trunk roads on island communes.
- Maritime: To form a seaport and develop sea transport according to a roadmap suitable to the seaport system and transport demand during the planning period.
b) Development of power supply system and power supply network: Implementation of renewable energy projects, to ensure a stable power supply; Priority is given to building solar, wind and biomass energy projects. Upgrade electricity transmission network; develop and implement measures to ensure sustainable, stable and environmentally friendly electricity supply to all households by 2025 to minimize electricity waste.
c) Water supply and drainage infrastructure: Research and apply some advanced technology solutions in the field of clean water treatment to ensure 100% of the population can use clean water in accordance with the prescribed standards; maintaining water pollution limits for tourist areas and residential areas according to international standards.
d) Information and telecommunication infrastructure: Focusing on investing in information and communication technology infrastructure; developing important communication infrastructure, providing public Internet services to improve efficiency and transparency in state management activities and economic activities.
8. Protecting the environment and responding to climate change
Good implementation of environmental protection; strict sanctions on water and air pollution; improve urban waste treatment and reduce pollution from boats, tourists and residents. Managing and protecting marine and coastal ecosystems well; marine biodiversity; proactively adapt to climate change, sea level rise and disaster prevention. Strive to achieve sustainable management and effective use of natural resources by 2030, minimizing human impact on the environment.
9. Ensuring national defense and social security
Strengthening defense potential associated with strengthening the national defense and the people's security position in the area; ensuring good handling of sea situations, maintaining the independence, sovereignty, sovereignty and national interests in the seas. Well implementing the struggle against all kinds of crimes, social evils and high-tech crimes; economic development is closely associated with ensuring national defense and security in all fields; curbing traffic accidents, especially waterway traffic, implementing measures to prevent illegal exploitation of natural resources, creating a favorable environment for socio-economic development.
IV. ORGANIZATION OF TERRITORY SPACE
1. Develop nuclear elements
Organizing the space for developing the economic zone, including special and high quality tourist resorts; airports and seaports; building high-class service area; Marine product service center and forming search center for rescue, rescue and marine police.
2. Development of urban space
Organizing development space and zoning urban development towards flexibility, in accordance with development conditions in each period; developing urban space in the direction of modern urban areas of international stature, specifically:
a) Spaces of Cai Bau island urban area, including: Western economic zones; Northern coastal area; airport city - free trade zone; complex resort; Cai Rong town and Gate welcome peninsula.
b) Urban space Van Hai archipelago, including: Park; agricultural tourism; future resort and resort tourist areas.
c) Central urban space, including: the administrative center - urban center of Cai Rong; creative industrial zones; biotech zone; creative service area; advanced production areas and logistics; manufacturing zone; airport area; free trade area; technology valley area; financial center; resettlement area; cultural exhibition center; tourist and entertainment service area; Tourist port and fishing port and landscape lakes.
V. FIELDS, PRIORITY INVESTMENT PROGRAMS
The areas, programs and projects prioritized for investment are determined on the basis of continuing to implement well the programs and projects being implemented in the province and Van Don Economic Zone (with appendix). attach).
VI. MAJOR MEASURES
1. About mobilizing investment capital
Develop appropriate policies to attract foreign investment capital and domestic economic sectors. Develop a financial center to mobilize investment capital.
Focus on mobilizing capital from the land through incentives for land and water surface rent for business activities; infrastructure investment through construction and transfer; revenue from real estate services for investment.
Strengthening investment promotion to attract strategic investors inside and outside the country.
2. About human resource training
Develop policies to attract talents in general and especially to attract scientists from abroad with qualifications and experience to work and train sustainable human resources for the Economic Zone; cooperating with scientific and technological organizations to promote creative entrepreneurship; promote internship opportunities through cooperation with engineering companies and universities.
3. Science and technology
Strengthening the research, application and transfer of modern scientific achievements, advanced techniques into production and business development and optimal control of energy and natural resource use. Promulgating policies to encourage all economic sectors to accelerate the application of modern and advanced technologies in the development of renewable energy, wastewater and waste treatment to meet environmental requirements.
4. Regarding environmental protection and sustainable development
Implementing environmental protection zoning in each area, to effectively control the level of environmental pollution. Evaluating and assessing environmental impacts for all investment programs and projects in the economic zone in accordance with the law on environment; strengthen monitoring of polluting activities, water quality surveys in the bay periodically.
5. About development cooperation
Strengthening cooperation with local localities to attract investors to build infrastructure, train human resources and develop tourism, especially Ha Long, Co To, Hanoi and Hai Phong. Strengthening relationships with air carriers of ASEAN countries to open routes to Van Don International Airport in accordance with the approved plan; cooperate with tourism agencies of ASEAN countries to promote tourism development in Van Don Economic Zone and Ha Long Bay area, Bai Tu Long National Park.
VII. Organization of implementation
1. The Minister of Planning and Investment and the Chairman of the People's Committee of Quang Ninh province are fully responsible to the Prime Minister and inspection and examination agencies for the contents of information, data and reports. The report stated in the dossier submitted to the Prime Minister above.
2. Quang Ninh People's Committee:
- Ensuring the implementation of the Socio-Economic Development Master Plan of Van Don Economic Zone, Quang Ninh Province to 2030, vision to 2050 in accordance with other related planning approved. authorized approval. Coordinating with relevant ministries and agencies to closely supervise the planning, land allocation for project implementation, appraising investors' capacity, avoiding project suspension; review and identify areas to ensure security, not allowing foreign organizations and individuals to own houses; have a strict management mechanism of foreigners' activities in the economic zone.
- In the process of implementing the Plan, it is necessary to assess disaster risks and respond to climate change for sustainable development. The construction of transport systems in Van Don economic zone does not affect the safety of dykes and disaster prevention projects.
- Implement forest area management in accordance with the law on forest management, protection and development and Directive No. 13-CT / TW dated 12 January 2017 of the Secretariat.
- Receiving comments from ministries and agencies, paying special attention to the contents of this document in the process of organizing the implementation of the Socio-Economic Development Master Plan of Van Don Economic Zone, Quang Ninh Province. 2030, vision to 2050; review and integrate the contents of this Plan into the content of Quang Ninh Provincial Planning in the period of 2021 - 2030, vision to 2050 in accordance with the Planning Law.
- Prepare a strategic environmental assessment report in accordance with the law on environmental protection.
3. Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment instructs Quang Ninh Provincial People's Committee to prepare a strategic environmental assessment report, ensuring the requirements for conservation and restoration of cultural heritage, natural resources, multi biological form and environmental treatment issues in accordance with environmental law.
4. The Ministry of Defense shall assume the prime responsibility and coordinate with the Ministry of Public Security and the People's Committee of Quang Ninh province in concretizing tasks on ensuring national defense and security, on the principle of socio-economic development. with ensuring national defense, security, sovereignty and territorial integrity.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn