Action plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Hanoi cityMonday, January 30,2023
AsemconnectVietnam - Promoting potential strengths to ensure agricultural sector of Hanoi city to develop effectively, stably and sustainably, improve productivity and quality of agricultural products and contribute to protection of ecological environment in response to climate change, increase income, improve farmers' lives; associate agricultural management and development with socio-economic development in the locality, ensuring food security, national defense and social order and safety in the capital
I. Purpose and requirements
- Implement effectively the Decision No. 150/QD-TTg dated January 28, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the Strategy for Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development in the 2021-2030 periods, with a vision to 2050 in actual conditions of the City.
- Promoting potential strengths to ensure agricultural sector of Hanoi city to develop effectively, stably and sustainably, improve productivity and quality of agricultural products and contribute to protection of ecological environment in response to climate change, increase income, improve farmers' lives; associate agricultural management and development with socio-economic development in the locality, ensuring food security, national defense and social order and safety in the capital.
- Concretize tasks and solutions to implement the Strategy; identify key and key contents by specific plans, schemes and projects; assign tasks to departments, branches and localities to focus on leading, directing and effectively implementing the objectives and targets of the Strategy in accordance with the actual situation in the City.
- Improve the responsibilities of the heads of agencies and units to focus on directing and operating; planning, organizing the effective implementation of assigned tasks.
- The formulation, organization and implementation of tasks, programs and projects must be substantive, effective and focused, using the supported capital effectively, avoiding loss and waste; bring into play the internal resources of production facilities, call on enterprises to invest in the development of high-tech applications and technical advances; develop links along the value chain.
II. Perspectives on agricultural and rural development
1. Agricultural and rural development in Hanoi must be consistent with the Strategy for Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development in the period 2022-2030, with a vision to 2050 approved in Decision No. 150/QD-TTg dated on 28/01/2022 of the Prime Minister and in line with the Capital's socio-economic development strategy, besides the functions and tasks of economy, agriculture and rural areas, they also perform other functions and tasks, social security, social stability and environmental protection.
2. To develop agriculture and rural areas in the direction of restructuring the sector, in line with the capital's socio-economic development strategy. Promote the development of modern agriculture, clean agriculture, organic agriculture, circular economy in association with the development of agro-processing industry, adaptation to climate change and sustainable connection with the value chain global agricultural products; continue to promote the development of tree and seed production; develop green agriculture, smart ecology, associated with urban development, services, rural tourism, experiential education... Make the most of the fields and agricultural products with added value High; improve productivity, quality, efficiency and competitiveness associated with product processing and consumption.
3. To build a civilized countryside, with modern and synchronous infrastructure and services, with a basic quality of life approaching urban areas; preserve and promote good cultural traditions, security and order are maintained; environmental development, green, clean and beautiful landscape. Develop a diversified rural economy, actively create rural livelihoods from non-agricultural activities, create formal jobs, narrow the income gap between rural and urban areas and reduce labor migration to cities. New rural construction on the basis of promoting advantages and potentials, suitable to each locality, closely linked with the process of urbanization, ensuring efficiency and sustainability.
4. Rural residents are the main subjects, centers and beneficiaries of the results of rural development activities. Renovate the operation form of farmers' organizations to ensure the substantive and effective; supporting training and empowering people so that they become the main force in the process of economic and social development and management of natural resources and environment; promote internal resources, create equal opportunities in accessing development conditions and enjoying social welfare. Developing cooperative economy as a driving force for household economic cohesion, forming a team of professional farmers, building a rural workforce with knowledge and skills to meet new development requirements. Community development as a foundation in rural development, contributing to effective management of resources, environment and infrastructure; building a new lifestyle, promoting the spirit of solidarity, "mutual solidarity, mutual love, village love, neighborliness", self-reliance and creativity of rural people.
5. The city has policies to attract resources and economic sectors to invest in agricultural and rural development in accordance with the law, in line with the city's budget capacity, in which to focus on supporting concentrated production areas associated with product consumption markets, raw material production areas associated with deep processing; support high-tech application, organic agriculture, smart agriculture...
1. Common goal
- To develop agriculture in the direction of concentrated, modern and sustainable commodities in association with building new rural areas in the direction of ecological agriculture, modern rural areas and civilized farmers; increase added value, produce goods on a large scale on the basis of bringing into play the advantages of each locality; develop in the direction of green agriculture, apply high and smart technologies, to increase productivity, quality, efficiency and high competitiveness, participate in domestic value chains and integrate internationally.
- Improve income, quality of life, role and position of people involved in agricultural production. To develop comprehensively and modernly rural areas in association with the process of urbanization, with synchronous infrastructure and social services and close proximity to urban areas; preserve and promote national cultural identity; building a bright, green, clean, beautiful new rural area, ensuring security and order, with synchronous and gradually modern socio-economic infrastructure; successfully build new model rural models on the basis of specific characteristics, advantages and strengths of each locality.
2. Specific goals by 2030
- The average growth rate of GRDP in agriculture, forestry and fishery is 2.5 - 3%/year, average labor productivity growth rate: 7-7.5%.
- Expand and develop markets, especially export markets.
- The rate of agricultural products applying high technology is over 70%.
- The rate of crop production value per year increases by 0.4 - 0.7% or more; The percentage of value of crop products produced in the form of sustainable cooperation and association reaches 45% or more. Striving for 30-40% of the production area with good agricultural practices, and about 2-3% of the total cultivated area for organic agriculture.
- Rate of livestock production value increases from 4.5-5.5%/year; livestock products are produced in chains of more than 70%. The proportion of livestock and poultry slaughtered in industrial concentration is about 70%, respectively.
- The rate of aquaculture production value increases on average from 3.5 to 4.5% per year; produce high quality seed to meet the demand in the city.
- The percentage of districts and communes meeting new rural standards is 100%, and communes meeting new rural standards will increase over 40%: The income of people in rural areas is over 80 million VND/person/year; The rate of trained workers is over 80%, the rate of rural workers with regular jobs is over 95%.
- Developing green, environmentally friendly agriculture, adapting to climate change, reducing rural environmental pollution. Increase the ratio of trees to 10-15m2/person; ensure a stable forest coverage rate of about 6.2%.
3. Vision to 2050
Striving to bring the capital's agriculture sector to a modern and sustainable development, becoming one of the provinces and cities with high-tech agriculture of the whole country associated with a modern, efficient and environmentally friendly agricultural product processing industry; The city's key products are branded along the value chain and are export-oriented. The countryside no longer has poor households and has become a "worth-living" place, civilized, green, clean and beautiful with river conditions, rural residents' incomes approaching and closely and harmoniously connected with urban areas.
IV. Orientation and tasks for sustainable agricultural and rural development
1. Accelerate the restructuring of the agricultural sector in association with competitive advantages and market requirements
Focusing on promoting the development of advantageous agricultural products, along with building large-scale, concentrated commodity production areas according to market standards and requirements, building infrastructure, synchronous support service organization; strongly renovate the form of organization of production and business along the value chain and promote close cooperation and linkage between localities in each region and between regions, connecting the global value chain.
1.1. Orientation by key product groups
- To focus on building concentrated and large-scale commodity production zones; apply good and equivalent production processes, technical standards of sustainable production (VietGAP, GlobalGAP, HACCP,...) or according to specific requirements of each market; step by step digitize growing areas, farming areas, business establishments and processing enterprises to unify management and develop and develop products that must ensure the balance of supply and demand, build a brand or group of products.
- Formulate planning, investment and development plans to balance demand and meet market requirements; promote production according to good and equivalent production processes, intensify processing to diversify products, develop products with geographical indications and clear traceability.
1.2. For local specialty products:
- Focusing on products with advantages and specialties in order to promote the identity and advantages of localities, associated with building new rural areas under the model of "one commune, one product" (OCOP).
- Finishing products according to standards, technical regulations, packaging, labels associated with traceability, local brands and trademarks; increasing the application of digital technology in product management and trade to step by step promote OCOP product brand in the market.
1.3. For each strategic production area:
- Effectively implement Decision No. 731/QD-UBND dated February 25, 2022 of the City People's Committee on approving the Plan to restructure Hanoi's agricultural sector in the period of 2022-2025, in which focusing on a number of content like:
- Restructuring large-scale concentrated production areas, producing goods in the direction of goods; develop organic agriculture, gradually increase the production area towards organic on key crops; to step up the application of high technology in the production of vegetables, beans, fruit trees, flowers and ornamental plants; effectively exploit riverbank land areas (Hong, Da, Day, Duong) to focus on developing vegetable crops, food beans, fruit trees, and production in the direction of high-tech application; develop and produce high-quality plant varieties, resistant to pests and diseases, and adapted to climate change in order to serve the production needs of the City and the whole country; ensure the planting area with the structure of varieties with high yield and quality. Gradually reduce the area for rice cultivation, switch to growing vegetables, beans, food and fruit trees; focusing on promoting the production of key crops such as Japonica and high-quality rice, pomelo and other fruit trees, ornamental flowers, safe vegetables, etc.
- Strictly manage the stable, high-yield rice growing areas to develop large-scale concentrated production areas, with appropriate, synchronous, effective and sustainable investment policies to ensure safety and security. The city's food security has gradually improved economic efficiency in rice production, increasing income for producers.
- Implement agricultural land use in accordance with the law and more flexibly to promote the advantages of the potential of land and climate of each ecological region. Continue to gradually reduce the area under rice cultivation, switch to crops with higher economic efficiency such as production of plant varieties, safe vegetables, medicinal plants, flowers, ornamental plants, specialty fruit trees, organic agricultural products...
- Focusing on promoting the application of high technology and smart agriculture in crop production, expanding and developing both in scale and quantity on key objects, towards expanding on all production activities.
- Develop safe production chains, in the direction of organic, VietGAP, GlobalGAP standards... Priority should be given to the development of raw material areas associated with consumption and deep processing of crop products and beneficial products.
- Effectively implement the Prime Minister's Decision No. 1520/QD-TTg dated October 6, 2020 on approving the livestock development strategy for the period 2021-2030, with a vision to 2045 and Decision No. 731/QD -The People's Committee dated February 25, 2022 of the City People's Committee on approving the Plan to restructure the agricultural sector in Hanoi for the period 2022-2025, which focuses on a number of contents such as:
- Change the structure of livestock herd reasonably; develop livestock, poultry, indigenous livestock, high-value specialties in the direction of industry, application of high technology, circular husbandry at both farm and professional scale to ensure food safety, environmental sustainability, biosecurity, disease and production along the value chain.... Focusing on breeding development, striving to be the center of breeding stock (beef, beef, pigs, poultry) for localities throughout the country.
- To build concentrated livestock production areas far from where the population is concentrated, effectively manage and use livestock waste and effectively prevent diseases. Improve the quality of breeding stock, apply technical advances in animal husbandry, shorten the breeding time, reduce livestock costs, and improve economic efficiency in livestock production.
- To effectively implement the State's policies on the development of farm animal husbandry and industry, the construction of slaughterhouses, concentrated livestock and poultry product processing, and the formulation of policies in agriculture including livestock, slaughter...
- Effectively implement the Prime Minister's Decision No. 339/QD-TTg dated March 11, 2021 on approving the Strategy for Vietnam's Fisheries Development to 2030, with a Vision to 2045 and Plan No. 63/ The People's Committee dated February 25, 2022 of the City People's Committee implements the Strategy for Fisheries Development of Hanoi City to 2030, with a vision to 2045, which focuses on the following contents:
- To develop the fisheries sector in a sustainable way, to protect wetland ecosystems, to regenerate and develop aquatic resources, and to conserve biodiversity; adaptation to climate change; ensure disease safety, biological safety, food safety and hygiene, social security.
- To focus on investing in hi-tech and organic production areas, producing high quality seeds; expand and invest in infrastructure for farming areas and cage aquaculture facilities to increase productivity and quality of aquatic products. Creating an ecological landscape environment in inner city lakes, regulating lakes in urban areas in the city.
- Organize production linkages in chains and build brands of aquatic products by region, according to farmed objects.
Effectively implementing Decision No. 523/QD-TTg dated April 1, 2021 of the Prime Minister approving the Vietnam forestry development strategy for the period of 2021-2030, with a vision to 2050 and Plan No. 57/ Planning and People's Committee dated February 18, 2022 of the City People's Committee on the implementation of the forestry development strategy in Hanoi for the period of 2022-2025 and the following years, which focuses on the following contents:
- To build the forestry sector to truly become a modern, highly effective economic-technical industry, to raise people's incomes, protect the ecological environment, contribute to disaster mitigation, and adapt to climate change and biodiversity conservation.
- Manage, protect and develop forests in the direction of both conserving biodiversity and combining eco-tourism, effectively responding to climate change; sustainable forestry development according to the linkage chain; effectively manage and use existing forest resources, develop new areas in harmony with urban development and population growth; harmonize economic, social and environmental protection objectives; promote the effectiveness of urban forestry and landscape and develop concentrated and scattered forestry trees outside the localities with forest areas and forestry land in the locality to ensure the ecological environment in the eastern regions.
- Promote the development of non-timber forest products, planting medicinal plants under the forest canopy, forest environmental services, eco-tourism....
- Decentralize and assign rights to organizations, communities, individuals and households in the management and use of forests and forest land to maximize social resources in management, protection and development and sustainable use of forests and land areas planned for forestry, improving people's livelihoods.
- Actively implement forest fire prevention and fighting, ensuring timely handling of situations that do not allow forest fires to occur.
2. Organize important stages in production to improve efficiency and ensure sustainable development
- To step up research, selection, breeding, transfer and application of high-yield and high-quality plant, animal and aquatic plant varieties into production. Preservation and development of indigenous plant and animal varieties and specialty varieties; Encourage all economic sectors to invest in seed production in the direction of modern industry; Support to build production-consumption linkage chains to promote the introduction of high-quality varieties into production; expand seed consumption to friendships in need. To promote international cooperation, to bring into the cabinet of varieties with good condition suitable to local growing conditions; strengthen seed management, ensure technical standards for production.
- Innovating methods of management, use and trading of agricultural materials towards professional and responsible agricultural production; increase the use of organic fertilizers, microbiological fertilizers, biological pesticides... Develop programs for integrated plant health management (IPHM) and use beneficial organisms on crops The main goal is to protect production, control the level of land degradation, protect the "health" of the soil, human health, animals and the ecological environment. To increase the use of domestic agricultural products and processing by-products to produce animal feed, aquatic products, organic fertilizers, etc. to reduce dependence on imported sources and reduce product costs. Research and participate in mastering the production processes of drugs, chemicals and vaccines used in agriculture to proactively supply and promptly respond to disease outbreaks. To form associations of agricultural production and small business, with representatives to participate with State management agencies in the operation, inspection and supervision of the production, circulation and use of agricultural products, materials in a transparent and efficient manner.
- To step up the development of hi-tech application of agriculture; building and replicating models of ecological agriculture, green agriculture, organic agriculture, circular agriculture, smart agriculture, high-tech agriculture, agro-industry (agricultural processing, recycling waste, by-products, renewable energy production,...), agriculture combined with services (experience tourism, environmental protection services, training services and technology transfer provision, agricultural business services...).
- To encourage all economic sectors to invest in production in the direction of modern industry; develop forms of business organization of agricultural mechanization services, raise the level of mechanization and synchronous automation from production to harvesting, preservation and processing according to the value chain; building high-tech agricultural zones, monitoring, warning and production safety systems. Attracting "leading" enterprises with sufficient capital, science and technology and market capacity to lead and develop value chains, clusters of production - processing and efficient consumption.
- Build and operate production monitoring, warning and safety systems in concentrated specialized production areas. Connecting traffic and logistics between regions and markets, towards export.
- Increase investment in science and technology research and transfer centers in the area in association with the requirements of sustainable agricultural development, such as the Center for Fruits and Vegetables; Agricultural Development Center, Agricultural Extension Center of Hanoi, agricultural service cooperatives of suburban districts of Hanoi.
3. Promote cooperation, association, value chain development, advanced agricultural production models
- Promote the development of linkage chains between concentrated production areas with processing enterprises and commercial enterprises to form value chains; increase the connection between small specialized farming areas to form a common economic space among localities with similar conditions, "crossing" the administrative boundaries; Connecting actors in the chain according to the principles of transparency, responsibility, sharing benefits according to the level of value contribution.
- Promote piloting and scaling up new agricultural production models such as ecological agriculture, green agriculture, organic agriculture, circular agriculture, smart agriculture, high-tech agriculture, integrated agriculture combination of industry, agriculture combined with services (tourism, experience, training services and provision of technology transfer, agro-business services).
- Strengthening trade promotion, advertising and introducing effective agricultural products and production models on the mass media and through other trade promotion activities such as fairs, conferences seminars, economic forums, trade conferences… Maintain and develop geographical indications, trademarks certifying collective goods that have been protected; at the same time, continue to register geographical indications and support, create and register new trademarks for a number of key agricultural products and other specialties of the City in association with the continued good implementation of the One Commune One Product (OCOP).
- Implement effectively the Government's Decree No. 83/2018/ND-CP dated May 24, 2018 on Agricultural Extension, Decree No. 98/2018/ND-CP dated July 5, 2018 of the Government on policies to encourage the development of cooperation and association in the production and consumption of agricultural products; Resolution 10/2018/NQ-HDND dated December 5, 2018 of the Hanoi People's Council on policies to encourage the development of cooperation and association in the production and consumption of agricultural products and regulations related.
4. Rural economic development creates jobs and increases incomes for rural people
Effectively implement the national target program on building new rural areas, the program to support economic development of collectives and cooperatives for the period of 2021-2025 approved by the Prime Minister; the collective economic development plan approved by the City People's Committee, focusing on rural economic development, transforming the labor structure towards non-agriculture to create jobs and ensure income; economic restructuring in rural areas towards gradually increasing the proportion of industry and commerce, and reducing the proportion of industry.
- Research and develop suitable industries and services in rural areas; strongly develop service economy in rural areas, diversify types and sizes... to create jobs, attract labor force not engaged in agricultural production and well implement planning, craft village development plan to bring into play the strengths of craft villages; mobilize industrial and service enterprises to invest in rural areas, especially in labor-intensive industries, to gradually reduce labor migration out of rural areas.
- Continue to consolidate, consolidate and improve the operational efficiency of agricultural cooperatives, actively contributing to restructuring agriculture, building new rural areas, contributing to improving material and spiritual life of members of the cooperative; sustainable rural socio-economic development, socio-political stability and environmental protection. Promote the development of collective economy, cooperatives, farm economy and households, focusing on development in the direction of association.
- Improve efficiency and income from agricultural production; promote vocational training with diverse and appropriate forms; step by step forming a team of professional farmers, creating conditions for farmers to develop their economies, farms and economic cooperation. Encourage farmers in specialized farming areas to participate in certification training programs to produce products that meet quality standards and new market requirements (landscape agriculture, responsible agriculture, organic agriculture, high-tech agriculture, etc.), at the same time, there are support policies such as preferential credit, insurance support, association support, agricultural product consumption...
5. Building a civilized and modern countryside associated with urbanization, preserving traditional culture
- Continue to direct the implementation of the Program on building a new rural area with the restructuring of the agricultural sector. Speed up the construction of a model new rural area. Diversify the program of building new countryside in accordance with the advantages and opportunities for local development in three directions: The communes in the peri-urban area have the majority of non-agricultural economy, services, trade and If infrastructure is strongly developed, towards urbanization: communes in large commodity agricultural production areas will build specialized farming areas and clusters of processing and service industries; Traditional rural communes continue to develop local specialty products and craft villages.
- Continue to perfect and improve the quality of the basic infrastructure system in service of production and people's livelihood in rural areas in the direction of meeting requirements and improving quality; focus on investing in building rural socio-economic infrastructure in association with urban development, creating synchronous connections, especially inter-commune and inter-district connections; to have a breakthrough mechanism for investment and development of transport systems for difficult areas, creating momentum for localities to make the most of available potentials and advantages. Building a smart new countryside, applying information technology and digital technology in order to fundamentally change management, administration and supervision activities of government agencies; production and business activities of enterprises, cooperatives, and craft villages contribute to narrowing the gap between basic social services and urban areas.
- Strengthening environmental protection work in rural areas; develop rural landscape in association with eco-village, smart, bring into play the advantages of each locality, ensure green, clean, beautiful, friendly and in harmony with nature; reasonable spatial planning so that production industries have a lot of impact on the environment such as animal husbandry, aquaculture and fishing, agricultural product processing, slaughter, waste treatment... away from urban areas urban areas, densely populated areas, offices, schools,...; promote environmental treatment in places that still cause pollution such as craft villages, focus on burying, treating garbage and wastewater, etc. Creating a green, clean, beautiful and safe environment and rural landscape complete, rich in cultural and communication identity; the political system in the countryside is strengthened; national defense and security and order are maintained; turning Hanoi's countryside into "a place worth living".
- Focusing on improving the quality of health care and education, building cultural and sports institutions to promote and improve the quality of cultural and sports activities in rural areas; preserving and promoting the diversity and richness of cultural values in the countryside, serving as a basis for replicating the models of experiential tourism and rural tourism; promote the role of self-defense, self-management, self-protection and self-reconciliation among the People, actively participate in the prevention, struggle, containment and control, and repel all kinds of crimes and evils, ensuring political security, social order and safety, and national defense and security in rural areas.
- To effectively implement sustainable poverty reduction policies, diversify resources and methods of poverty reduction, completely eliminate hunger and move towards poverty eradication. For the poor in favorable areas, it is necessary to create conditions to provide resources and create livelihoods so that they can confidently and proactively rise up to improve their lives. For the subjects in poor localities, especially difficult areas, and ethnic minority areas, priority should be given to support and expanding social security coverage to all vulnerable people, weak object.
6. Building a strong community as the core of rural development and agricultural production
- Building a strong community as the core of rural development and agricultural production: Consolidating good cultural communication and relationships with diverse communities in rural areas to actively promote internal resources and spirit self-reliance, pride, solidarity and creativity in life activities, economic development, rural tourism development, increasing efficiency in social and natural resource management. Support and promote the role of the community and the people in preserving and developing the local fine traditional culture, fighting and repelling foreign and inappropriate customs and cultures, and practically promoting movements "All people unite to build cultural life in residential areas in association with building new rural areas and civilized cities", "All people protect national security".
- To attach importance to and improve the quality and efficiency of the formulation and implementation of the Regulation on democracy at grassroots level; promote the role of community organizations, in building and implementing conventions and conventions, strictly and effectively implementing the motto "people know, people discuss, people do, people inspect, people monitor" , beneficiaries" to create motivation to arouse the strength and resources of the people in the process of production development, new rural construction, management and protection of forests, natural resources, maintenance of security and order at the base itself. Have policies and prioritize resources to create favorable conditions for training staff working in community development and rural development at all levels (especially at the grassroots level), in a formal manner with appropriate programs and forms.
7. Protection of ecological environment, landscape adaptation to climate change
- Develop rural landscape in association with eco-village, smart, bring into play the advantages of each locality, ensure green, clean, beautiful, friendly and in harmony with nature. Reasonable spatial planning so that production industries have a lot of impact on the environment such as animal husbandry, aquaculture and fishing, agricultural product processing, slaughter, waste treatment... away from urban areas, densely populated areas, tourist resorts.... Focus on replanting protective and special-use forests, developing nature reserves and reservoirs to closely protect sensitive areas, ecology, environment.
- Gradually reduce the pressure of socio-economic development on the environment with solutions such as ending the abuse of chemicals in crop production, reducing the use of fertilizers and pesticides from non-renewable resources, difficult to decompose synthetic materials; increasing the use of organic and environmentally friendly materials; create conditions for regeneration of basic resources such as land and water; promote deep processing, make use of agricultural by-products to actively deal with pollution immediately and turn around to serve renewable energy for crop production.
- Actively adapting to climate change with adaptive farming methods such as: switching to upland crops in places where rainfall decreases; actively apply advanced farming systems to reduce water use and use resistant plant varieties; apply smart techniques, circular economy to save inputs, reduce fossil fuels, reduce carbon emissions, and enhance the development of perennial crops.
V. Implementation solutions
1. Propaganda and education to renew thinking, unify awareness and action
- Continue to propagate and raise awareness of the Party and State's guidelines on agriculture, farmers and rural areas in the new period, on restructuring agriculture and building new rural areas towards agrarian orientation. ecological industry, modern agriculture, civilized farmers mistakenly change their perception, thinking and production practices from small-scale and traditional to developing commodity agricultural production; from agricultural development in breadth to development in depth, from quantity to quality to enhance added value and sustainable development.
- Develop propaganda programs, suitable for each target group; Renovate the content, methods and diversify forms of propaganda suitable to the following subjects: online, radio and television, posting on electronic information sites, printed publications, manuals, etc. organize training courses, seminars, meetings, dialogues... to raise awareness and understanding about agriculture, farmers and rural areas.
2. Renovating and improving the capacity, effectiveness and efficiency of state management
- Improve the capacity and operation of the contingent of managers and specialized professionals; capacity building for the management team of cooperatives and enterprises, focusing on skills in building effective production plans, professional organization, management, market access, linkage in production and consumption of products.
- Innovating vocational training for cooperative groups, cooperatives, enterprises and farmers associated with commodity production.
- Renovate the organizational form and improve the quality of vocational training for farmers and young rural workers who want to start a business with agricultural skills, new skills to meet the requirements of the Industrial Revolution 4.0 and practical implementation, present digital transformation, digital economy in the direction of "intellectualizing farmers"; strongly promote the creative potential of rural people; strongly shifting to training according to the needs of enterprises and the market to promote labor restructuring, associated with job creation, trends and needs of rural economic restructuring.
- Renovate and enhance the role of Farmers' Union and Cooperative Union to truly become a representative to protect the interests and serve farmers and cooperative members. Enhancing the position and role of the Fatherland Front and socio-political organizations; associations and professional associations, bringing social organizations in rural areas to participate in the process of socio-economic, environmental and institutional development in agriculture and rural areas. Building a modern, democratic, fair and civilized rural residential community under the motto: "People know, people discuss, people do, people check, people benefit" so that people can really play a role of center of the development process.
3. Innovating and developing forms of production organization
- Organize and reorganize various types of production; building and promoting the operational efficiency of associations, companies, cooperatives, cooperative economic models and production groups to facilitate the application of sustainable production standards. Promote the development of forms of cooperation and association in production to form value chains and towards forming regional linkages.
- Forming a system of enterprises investing in agriculture and rural areas that play the core role (input supply, processing, trade) in association with farmers, leading the value chain and developing the market. Develop a product ecosystem that connects large enterprises and small businesses. Building and developing a business incubator.
- Preserve and develop traditional trades, craft villages, new occupations and new craft villages in association with environmental protection, and create jobs for rural workers. To develop various types of farm and farm economy according to the linkage chain. Expansion of experiential tourism models, sustainable rural tourism associated with the development and consumption of typical and unique agricultural products and craft villages of each locality.
- To step up the development of industry, services and craft villages, especially rural industries, especially the processing industry.
4. Effective implementation and management of the Master Plan
Implement and effectively manage the planning of Hanoi city on the basis of integrating the contents and development orientations of sectors and localities according to the Law on Planning in order to promote the advantages of local products, maximize the potential advantages of the region. To plan and arrange land use to ensure the land fund in service of commodity agricultural production areas.
5. Promote research, application, transfer of science and technology and innovation
- Promote scientific research with focus and focus in association with the transfer and application of new and advanced technologies and digital transformation, considering this as one of the driving forces and solutions decisive for success of restructuring the agricultural sector; shift from high-yield agriculture to high-value, efficient agriculture.
- Promote the application of advanced science and technology to improve the production and processing capacity of agriculture, forestry and fishery products. Prioritize investment in the development of the deep processing industry; linking production with processing, preservation and consumption along the value chain. Apply production processes, standards and regulations to meet the needs of the market, especially the fastidious market.
- Developing research models, hybridization and application of new varieties in the fields of cultivation, husbandry, aquaculture, high-tech nurseries. Develop a plan to develop urban agriculture with high technology application in order to increase added value and protect the environment in suburban districts. To build a high-tech agricultural center to apply domestic and international technical advances and new technologies.
- Strongly renovate the form of organization and agricultural extension activities in the city, strengthen the coordination between state agricultural extension and enterprise agricultural extension; develop electronic agricultural extension; community agricultural extension. Closely coordinate training, research and agricultural extension.
6. Construction and completion of infrastructure
- Develop a multi-purpose irrigation system to ensure water supply for agricultural production (especially concentrated rice growing areas, intensive aquaculture areas in the direction of industry, application of high technology); prioritize investment in irrigation works under key projects; multi-purpose projects, works to improve the water environment, increase investment in irrigation works serving areas with difficult water sources, advanced irrigation solutions, save water.
- Invest in building synchronous disaster prevention infrastructure, ensuring sufficient resilience against natural disasters and minimizing loss of life and production caused by natural disasters; in which priority is given to consolidating and upgrading the river system, preventing riverbank erosion; application of advanced technologies in construction design and management of irrigation works.
- Invest in building and completing forestry infrastructure to protect and develop forests; protect and conserve biodiversity and environment, and at the same time create a premise to attract and support all economic sectors to participate in forest development; prioritize the development of protection forests in order to prevent, combat and mitigate negative impacts of natural disasters and respond to climate change. To develop a system of forestry roads linking large-scale and concentrated raw material areas with processing factories; reduce transportation costs, increase the value of wood products.
- Invest in infrastructure, equipment and laboratories for veterinary and plant quarantine to ensure food safety. To develop industrial zones/clusters in service of agriculture associated with specialized cultivation areas, centers for collecting agricultural products in production areas, and centers for supplying agricultural products, connecting domestic and international markets, forming a system of multi-functional wholesale markets, trading products for key agricultural products, and building cross-border logistics centers. Support the construction of environmental protection infrastructure (recycling treatment of wastewater, garbage, reuse of waste, by-products...).
7. Promoting digital transformation in the field of agriculture and rural areas; promote agricultural product trade, improve international integration capacity, develop market
- Develop and aim to synchronize tools for digital transformation in the fields of agriculture and rural areas, digitize, create data, standardize the database of agricultural land, crops and livestock, fisheries, irrigation, prevention and control of natural disasters and epidemics; connecting and sharing data with units in the city, national database, industry database, field serving direction and administration of state agencies and production and business businesses and people.
- Develop smart agricultural models applying digital technology in agriculture and rural areas. Managing agricultural products from production, harvesting, preliminary processing, preservation, transportation, processing and consumption to create information transparency and ensure product traceability. Building and replicating smart village models, applying digital technology; There are programs to support businesses and cooperatives for digital transformation in agriculture.
- Develop an overall plan for the development of a database management system, an identification system associated with the managed object; standardize data, update agricultural and rural databases.
- Encourage and support businesses and cooperatives to digitally transform in agriculture. Focus on investment and application of information technology to build e-government. Applying information technology and high technology in information collection, management, analysis and warning of epidemics and natural disasters; raw material management.
- Improve capacity and efficiency of international economic integration in agriculture and rural areas; expand international cooperation in the field of agriculture with countries with advanced agriculture (Japan, Korea...) and international organizations to take advantage of, attract capital, develop markets, access to science and technology to serve the industry's development goals; facilitate connection between the city's businesses with foreign enterprises in the development of linkage chains for production - consumption of agricultural products, food and commodities. Develop and implement a plan for cooperation in agricultural and rural economic development between Hanoi and other provinces and cities. Cooperate with Research Institutes and Universities to support research, assessment of resources, forecast of economic situation in agriculture and rural areas; Transfer of new technologies, plant varieties, livestock...
- Increase access to important agricultural product markets, especially major partners in agricultural production and business. Actively participate in seminars, trade fairs, technical exchanges... to promote the city's agricultural products.
- To step up the development of commercial infrastructure (wholesale markets, agricultural product supply centers, supermarkets, wholesale and retail systems...); develop electronic trading products for agricultural products, apply electronic technology in the promotion and trade of processed agricultural products; Developing supply chain management of agricultural products according to blockchain application; building brands and brands of key agricultural products of the City and local specialties associated with geographical indications, high quality, ensuring food safety, and being environmentally friendly.
- To step up trade promotion activities, to advertise and introduce products to expand the market for commodity agricultural products. Focus on linking and cooperating with large enterprises and corporations in production, processing, consumption, and product quality control. Well perform forecasting and market information to orient the production and consumption of agricultural products; Research and capture market needs. Focus on building and organizing strict management of trademarks, trademarks and geographical indications through the issuance of certificates, issuance of planting area codes and traceability.
8. Group of policy solutions
- Speeding up the timely and effective implementation of policies of the Central and City on agricultural production such as: Decree No. 98/2018/ND-CP dated July 5, 2018; No. 52/2018/ND-CP dated 12/4/2018; No. 119/2018/ND-CP dated August 29, 2018; No. 58/2018/ND-CP dated April 18, 2018; No. 57/2018/ND-CP dated 17/4/2018....;
- Review, research and propose mechanisms and policies to attract investment in production; Attract private investment and support business-farmer linkages; support investment in infrastructure of concentrated production areas associated with product consumption markets, material production areas associated with deep processing; supporting the application of high technology, organic agriculture, and smart agriculture.
- Increase public investment in agriculture, investment in science and technology, trade infrastructure, human resource training, ensuring regional linkages, sustainable agricultural production, climate change adaptation, investment industrial and service investment in service of agricultural and rural development in advantageous regions and major cultivation areas. To develop industry in service of agriculture; agricultural services (warehousing, specialized transportation, trade, logistics,...).
- Research and propose to promulgate new mechanisms and policies suitable to the actual situation and meet the requirements of implementing the set targets on agricultural production development; regularly check, periodically make preliminary assessment, promptly propose the City People's Committee to submit to the City Council for adjustment and supplementation but the policy is no longer appropriate.
9. Protection of rural resources and environment; proactively adapt to climate change, manage risks
- Actively respond to climate change to adapt and develop agricultural production and business in the direction of "favorable nature". Apply, measures to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through management and economical and efficient use of input resources: treatment and reuse of agricultural by-products and wastes; sustainable management and use of existing forest areas, promoting new afforestation and natural regeneration; develop ecological and diversified agriculture to adapt to climate change; to encourage the application of modern technologies, varieties of plants and animals with high tolerance. Strengthen research and transfer of livestock and plant varieties that can adapt to climate change conditions. There is a mechanism to support and encourage water-saving solutions.
- Building a system of warning, forecasting and identifying risks is the basis for synchronous solutions, proactively protecting production against risks of epidemics, natural disasters, and environmental pollution... Improve the resilience of the production system, ensuring the principle of harmonious development of social, economic and environmental benefits.
- To step up the socialization of environmental protection, to overcome the pollution of the rural environment, especially in craft villages; effectively deploying contents and solutions to raise people's awareness in environmental protection.
VI. Funding sources and implementation time
1. Funding for implementation
The units assigned funds to implement the plan are responsible for using the funds to ensure the focus, focus, avoid duplication and be consistent with the mechanisms, current policies of the Central and City (on subjects; scope: content, spending levels; implementation order and procedures;...).
- Diversify mobilized capital sources and effectively use resources to implement the Strategy.
- Annual state budget (expenditure for development investment, recurrent expenditure) according to the current state budget decentralization.
- Funding is integrated in the national target programs and public investment programs and projects in the period of 2021 - 2030.
- Funding for mobilization and mobilization from foreign donors, international organizations, domestic and foreign enterprises, organizations and individuals and other lawful funds.
- Other financial sources as prescribed by law.
2. Implementation period: the plan is to be implemented until 2030, with a vision to 2050.
VIII. Implementation organization
1. Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Lead and coordinate with relevant departments, agencies, functional units and People's Committees of districts, towns to implement the Plan;
- Preside over and monitor the implementation of this Plan; regularly urge and evaluate the implementation of the Plan; synthesize and report to the City People's Committee and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on annual and on-demand implementation results; organize a preliminary review of the implementation of the Strategy by 2025 and a summary of the implementation of the Strategy by 2030.
2. Department of Planning and Investment
Summarize and report to the City People's Committee to submit to the City Council to prioritize the allocation of development investment capital for the period 2022 - 2030 and in the 5-year plan for the agricultural and rural sectors to implement the Strategy. To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries, branches and units in, formulating mechanisms and policies to attract and mobilize resources and encourage enterprises to invest in agriculture and rural areas; mechanisms and policies to support cooperative economic development.
3. Department of Finance
On the basis of the proposal of the unit, based on the ability to balance the annual budget, advise the City People's Committee to arrange funding for the implementation of the Plan in accordance with the current regulations of the State.
4. Department of Industry and Trade
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other departments, branches and localities in organizing the implementation of mechanisms, policies and activities to promote the consumption of agricultural products in the city; supporting the connection of business enterprises in the field of agriculture to participate in large domestic and foreign e-commerce products...
5. Department of Science and Technology
- Promote the identification and management of scientific and technological tasks for sustainable agricultural and rural development.
- Preside over, guide and support the creation, management, maintenance and development of intellectual property for the City's agricultural products and commodities.
6. Department of Natural Resources and Environment
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments, branches and units in formulating master plans and plans on land use in the direction of creating favorable conditions to attract investment in agriculture; guiding the conversion of land use purposes; manage, adjust and supplement master plans and plans on land use to meet the city's demand for developing agricultural products; propose policies on concentration and accumulation of land, suitable to the conditions of the City; coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to advise the City to develop agricultural development policies to ensure sustainable agricultural development.
7. Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs
Coordinate with Departments of Agriculture and Rural Development, People's Committees of districts, towns to review, propose and recommend amendments and supplements to policies to support agricultural vocational training associated with the process of restructuring economic structure in rural areas; vocational training according to the labor demand of enterprises, production and business establishments, cooperatives...; plan and organize the implementation of agricultural vocational training, improve the quality of human resources, especially high-quality human resources, to meet the needs of restructuring the agricultural sector and building new rural areas.
8. Department of Information and Communications
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant departments and branches in, researching and advising the City to promulgate mechanisms and policies to support book conversion in agriculture and building smart villages and communes. Coordinating in implementing contents on building information and communication infrastructure and digital infrastructure for agricultural and rural development.
Coordinating with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in guiding the city's press agencies and the central press agency to sign a program of cooperation with the city; directing the information system on the basis of information, propagating about the contents, implementation activities and results of the implementation of the Strategy in the city. Propagating new models, good and effective practices, and advanced examples in production, agribusiness, poverty reduction and new rural construction.
9. State Bank of Vietnam, Hanoi branch
Continue to effectively implement credit policies for agricultural and rural development. Direct credit institutions in the area to balance capital sources to meet capital needs and create conditions for economic sectors to access credit sources for investment in agriculture and rural areas; especially high-tech agricultural projects, processing industry, mechanization, development of organic and circular agriculture.
10. Hanoi Statistical Office
Actively coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in statistical work, providing data to calculate the criteria for monitoring and evaluating the restructuring of the agricultural sector in Hanoi city under the guidance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
11. Hanoi Market Management Department
To organize, direct and carry out inspection and examination of the observance of the law by organizations and individuals in trading in commercial goods and services on the market; inspect production facilities for the fields and goods lines under their management according to law provisions; handle according to its competence violations of the law;
12. Departments: Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs, Education and Training
Coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to develop a plan to train human resources, especially high-quality human resources for agricultural production, business, processing and preservation of agricultural products to meet the needs of the local government, restructuring agriculture, agriculture and building new rural areas.
13. Department of Internal Affairs
Coordinating with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and related units to strengthen the organizational structure of the agricultural sector; ensure to focus on improving the efficiency of state management, transfer some tasks and public services to enterprises and other organizations under the policy of promoting socialization.
14. Department of Culture and Sports
- Formulate a plan to implement criteria for facilities and cultural activities in the construction of new rural areas, enhanced new rural areas and model new rural areas.
- Organize the building of typical models in implementing conventions and conventions of cultural villages, implementing a civilized lifestyle in weddings, funerals and festivals; manage, invest, preserve and promote local cultural values.
- Organizing cultural and sports activities to improve the cultural and spiritual life of the people.
15. Department of Tourism
To coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in formulating programs, developing agricultural and rural tourism in association with new rural construction; coordinate in implementing activities to promote the consumption of products of “One Commune One Product” (OCOP) program in key tourist markets.
16. People's Committees of districts, towns
- Based on the objectives, orientations and solutions of the Strategy, develop a plan to implement the Strategy on Agriculture and Rural Development in the area in line with reality.
- Organize the effective implementation of the policies issued by the Central and the City, and at the same time study, propose and promulgate special mechanisms and policies of the locality to accelerate the implementation and improve efficiency of agricultural and rural development.
- Allocate local budgets, mobilize resources from all economic sectors to invest in agricultural and rural development according to their competence. Organize and effectively implement mechanisms and policies to encourage enterprises to invest in agriculture and rural areas.
- Develop key programs and plans for agricultural development suitable to the characteristics and strengths of each locality; giving priority to the development of key products and local specialties associated with the agricultural product processing industry and the consumer market, application, high technology, and environmental friendliness. Implement solutions to strengthen linkages in production, preservation, processing and consumption of agricultural products in association with concentrated raw material areas, applying synchronous mechanization, connecting with agricultural product processing establishments and systems, logistics, distribution channels, and consumption of agricultural products.
17. City Cooperative Alliance
Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant agencies in, continuing to advise the City on the development and implementation of annual and periodical programs and plans on collective economic development; implement support activities for cooperatives and unions of cooperatives (support for new establishment and consolidation of cooperatives, training and fostering of cooperative managers; trade promotion; building cooperative models associated with value chains, etc.)
18. Fatherland Front Committee, Hanoi Farmers Association and Hanoi city socio-political organizations
Strengthening the role of the Fatherland Front, Farmers' Association and socio-political organizations in carrying out propaganda, mobilization, supervision and social criticism and promoting the role of all strata of the population, people in restructuring the agricultural sector in association with building new rural areas in the city; support farmers to cooperate and link production with businesses and other economic organizations.
In the course of implementation, if there are any problems, heads of departments, branches, units, chairmen of People's Committees of districts, towns actively send comments to the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development for synthesis, report to the City People's Committee for consideration and timely settlement.
Program on conservation and development of Vietnamese craft villages in a period of 2021 - 2030
Implementation plan of marine aquaculture development project in Ninh Binh province to 2030 with a vision to 2045
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Kien Giang province
Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021-2030 in Gia Lai province
Plan on implementing Decision No.923/QD-TTG dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving science and technology program for new rural construction in a period of 2021-2025 in Vinh Long province
Plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in Bac Kan province in a period of 2021 - 2030 with a vision to 2050
Action plan on implementing livestock development strategy in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2045 in Hanoi city
Implementation plan of Vietnam's forestry development strategy for a period of 2021-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Gia Lai province
National master plan in a period of 2021-2030, vision to 2050
Program on strengthening environmental protection, food safety and rural clean water supply in building new countryside in a period of 2021-2025
Digital transformation program on building new countryside, towards smart new countryside in a period of 2021 - 2025
Rural tourism development program on new rural construction in a period of 2021 - 2025
Project on development of trade, e-commerce systems and border trade in Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030
National program on efficient and sustainable fishing development in a period of 2022 - 2025 with a vision to 2030