Rural tourism development program on new rural construction in a period of 2021 - 2025Monday, October 31,2022
AsemconnectVietnam - Develop rural tourism towards sustainable, inclusive and multi-valued, suitable to market demand on the basis of effective use, conservation and promotion of traditional cultural values, craft villages , agricultural activities and ecological environment typical of the region, associated with digital transformation and innovation and creativity
a) Developing rural tourism is one of the key solutions and tasks of the National Target Program on building new countryside for the period 2021 - 2025, on the basis of changing the mindset from agricultural production to rural economic development, contributing to supporting localities to effectively and sustainably implement new rural criteria.
b) Develop rural tourism towards sustainable, inclusive and multi-valued, suitable to market demand on the basis of effective use, conservation and promotion of traditional cultural values, craft villages , agricultural activities and ecological environment typical of the region, associated with digital transformation and innovation and creativity.
c) Promoting the role of subjects of people and communities; promoting the active and proactive participation of enterprises, cooperatives and other economic organizations in the economic development of rural tourism through effective forms of tourism value chain linkage.
a) Common objectives
Promote rural tourism development in association with bringing into play the potentials and advantages of agriculture, craft villages, culture and ecological environment of localities, in order to improve the quality of material and spiritual life of rural people, contributing to restructuring of rural economy towards multi-value integration, inclusiveness and sustainable development.
b) Specific objectives by 2025
- Develop and standardize rural tourism destinations and products; each province and city strives to have at least 01 recognized rural tourist spot associated with the local advantages in agriculture, culture, craft villages or ecological environment; 50% of rural tourism service establishments are recognized as meeting tourist service standards.
- Promote rural tourism development in association with the digital transformation process; at least 50% of recognized rural tourist spots are digitized and connected on tourism promotion and promotion pages by digital technology.
- Striving for 100% of rural tourist spots to be introduced and promoted; 50% of rural tourist spots apply electronic transactions in tourism activities.
- Strive for each new rural district with tourism potential to build at least 01 model of a specific agricultural and rural tourism linkage chain.
- At least 70% of rural tourism establishment owners are trained in tourism management; 80% of rural tourism workers are fostered, trained and improved professional skills, skills to serve tourists, of which at least 50% are female workers; Each tourist destination has at least 01 staff fluent in foreign languages.
- Building a database and digital map of rural tourist attractions nationwide.
3. Scope, object
a) Scope of implementation:
- Spatial scope: Deploying in rural areas of the country, focusing on rural tourist attractions organized and managed by the local community or with the participation of the community.
- Scope of time: From 2022 to 2025.
b) Subjects of implementation: State management agencies from central to local levels and organizations, individuals and communities involved in rural tourism; especially households, cooperative subjects, small and medium-sized enterprises in rural areas that have a need to exploit and associate in developing rural tourism.
a) Upgrading and investing in the development of rural tourist spots in association with the implementation of new rural construction criteria
- Orient, arrange and organize the territorial space of tourist areas and rural tourist spots in accordance with tourism development potential and ensure connection with key tourist routes of the region and locality.
- Designing and renovating the architectural landscape and environment in the entire space of the tourist destination while preserving the traditional identity while ensuring hygienic, convenient and ecological conditions; Investment savings through the use of local, environmentally friendly materials.
- Renovate, upgrade and complete synchronous infrastructure (traffic, electricity and clean water systems, medical and healthcare infrastructure, toilets, parking spots and parking lots, navigation system) , indicators, digital infrastructure and telecommunications connection, collection and treatment of waste, wastewater, etc.) at tourism destinations, in accordance with the needs of tourists, ensuring harmony with the space and landscape, associated with the cultural characteristics of the region.
- Arrange and build points and centers to display, introduce and sell agricultural products, traditional craft village products, souvenirs, etc. to serve tourists.
- Improve the quality of organization, operation and management of destinations (tourist management, accommodation management, tourism business management; ensuring security, order, food safety, environmental protection) rural tourism school,…).
- Construction and development of service infrastructure (rest stops, display points of rural specialties, food and beverage, sanitation, etc.) along traffic routes associated with tourist attractions with reasonable distance.
b) Developing rural tourism products with regional and regional characteristics
- Focus on developing tourism products of high quality, diversity and difference, associated with regional identity and characteristics, with high experiential and added value, market-oriented and suitable to needs of the market, needs of each type of visitor (according to international and domestic visitors; by age...). Diversifying products, focusing on developing new, highly competitive products and keeping up with the trends and tastes of tourists.
- Support to upgrade and complete accommodation facilities and service works to ensure service quality and limit impacts on the environment.
- Support conservation, restoration and development of craft villages, cuisine, traditional costumes and agricultural activities, cultural and sports performances,...; develop artisans; restore the production model of specialty and traditional products... to serve tourists through practical experiences; preserve and promote cultural spaces, cultural, historical and revolutionary relics.
- Develop and digitize information, explanatory documents on cultural and historical relics, eco-tourism spots and traditional craft villages, etc. associated with rural tourism.
c) Developing quality human resources for rural tourism
- Improve the quality of grassroots officials in management and development of rural tourism activities.
- Develop documents guiding the development of agricultural and rural tourism in association with new rural construction.
- Enhance professional capacity, vocational skills and soft skills, tourism knowledge for organizations, individuals and communities participating in rural tourism activities, building specialized, professional, friendly, safe and civilized tourism culture.
- Professionalize provision, inspection and control of quality tourism services and management of rural tourist attractions.
d) Communicating, promoting rural tourism
- Develop and implement programs to promote, promote and support the development of rural tourism products based on the advantages of agricultural production activities, cultural and ecological characteristics of the localities; building, developing and positioning the rural tourism destination brand.
- Strengthening research and development of tools, methods and contents of rural tourism promotion and promotion suitable to different types of tourism and visitors; application of information technology, multimedia communication for promotion and promotion of rural tourist attractions, rural tourism products, access to tourism markets, connection with target customers.
- Focus on supporting and strengthening links in tourism business activities between new rural communes and districts with potential for tourism development and travel agencies to offer rural tourism products to customers, domestic and international travel.
e) Develop and implement pilot models of rural tourism development towards green, responsible and sustainable tourism
To pilot a number of models of rural tourism development according to different types: community tourism, agricultural tourism, eco-tourism, tourism associated with nature conservation, tourism craft village, smart village, zero-emission tourism. Prioritize models with unique tourism products for each region and economic efficiency; towards raising the awareness and responsibility of all actors in the tourism value chain (managers, tour operators, communities and tourists, ...) in preserving and promoting cultural values and environmental protection; use of local materials and labor; apply digital transformation solutions; mobilize the participation of women, the poor, ethnic minorities and disadvantaged people to improve people's living standards and incomes.
5. Implementation solution
a) Review and perfect mechanisms and policies on rural tourism development
- Develop orientations for rural tourism development and integrate and supplement in socio-economic development planning and rural planning; promoting rural-urban linkages in tourism development, giving priority to rural tourism development in places with advantages of natural resources, connecting with areas driving tourism development, tourism centers , visitor center. Localities with tourism potential develop projects, programs or plans for rural tourism development in the period of 2022 - 2025, associated with reviewing rural tourist attractions in accordance with relevant plans (on infrastructure, resource use, environmental protection, biodiversity conservation...).
- Develop and perfect a system of standards, criteria and technical norms for rural tourism in association with state management of tourism.
- Review and supplement policies to encourage and attract investment and develop rural tourism, including: (i) policies on the use of land funds for rural tourism development in accordance with the master plan. regional and local, and rural planning to ensure connectivity between destinations; (ii) policy on investment and development of rural tourism infrastructure; (iii) support policies (resources, training, information, advice...) for each subject (household, community, cooperative, farm, enterprise, youth, women, etc.) women, ethnic minorities…) to participate in investment and provision of rural tourism services; (iv) policies to support businesses to bring tourists to rural areas; (v) policies to support training institutions and enterprises involved in training human resources for tourism in rural areas, training tourism jobs for rural workers; (vi) policies to encourage the community to participate in preserving and developing traditional craft villages and handicraft products, maintaining and developing a team of artisans, performing skills and staging repertoires, restore the traditional production model for rural tourism; (vii) policies to support association and cooperation in production, processing and consumption of consumer goods and services for tourism in rural areas; (viii) policies to support financial access, preferential loans for investment in rural tourism...
- Develop a system of tools to monitor and guide the implementation of the process of assessing the quality of rural tourist attractions and rural tourism services; guiding the implementation of the recognition of rural tourist zones and spots.
- Promote public-private partnership (PPP), public-private-community partnership (PPCP) and governance models that integrate public and private sectors, businesses and communities in tourism development; building a mechanism for management, monitoring and development of rural tourism with the participation of the community.
b) Mobilizing, integrating and effectively using resources for rural tourism development
- Increasing mobilization of social resources, funding from international cooperation organizations, investment from enterprises, agricultural cooperation organizations, community contributions (financial, labor power, etc.) and other legitimate sources for rural tourism development. Prioritize allocating capital from the state budget for human resource training, developing a system of technical facilities for the tourism industry in rural areas in line with market orientation.
- To encourage and attract investment in rural tourism development in different locations and environments (forests, nature reserves, sea and islands, etc.) in accordance with the provisions of law in order to generate a stable source of income from tourism activities to reinvest in protection of tourism resources.
- To encourage and call for initiatives, ideas, projects and innovative start-up models in fields of agriculture, handicrafts associated with rural tourism; effective marketing and market connection solutions for rural tourism.
- Integrate resources for the implementation of this Program with other related programs, schemes and projects, especially contents of national target program on building new rural areas in a peiod of 2021-2025.
c) Propaganda, promotion and awareness raising about rural tourism
- Promote propaganda, raise awareness, change thinking, knowledge and actions for Party committees, authorities and officials; organizations and individuals doing tourism business; people, communities and tourists on sustainable rural tourism development in new rural construction.
- Diversify and innovate forms and content of rural tourism communication on the basis of digital technology through electronic portals, social networks, newsletters, seminars...; promote connection and integration with propaganda activities in new rural construction.
- Organizing festivals (especially folklore festivals, seasonal and regional fruit festivals), activities to connect regional and regional tourism; communication and promotion of rural tourism products at fairs and exhibitions.
- Promote innovation, organize contests of ideas related to rural tourism (art works, media works, product design souvenirs and tourist gifts...).
- Organizing the National Rural Tourism Award.
d) Fostering, training and capacity building for rural tourism workers
- Review and assess the quality of human resources for rural tourism and the training and retraining needs of households, rural tourism business communities and community tourism villages.
- Organizing training, training and fostering professional skills in tourism management, market knowledge, foreign languages, protection of tourism resources and environment for the contingent of officials in charge of state management of tourism at all levels, workers working in field of tourism in rural areas.
- Bringing training and fostering contents on tourism into training programs of local and regional vocational training institutions; put the contents of tourism resources into local educational materials used in general education institutions. Develop documents guiding the process of serving some basic tourism services in rural areas.
- Organizing training courses, short-term training courses on vocational skills and soft skills for tourism: providing food services (cooking, bartending...), accommodation (making rooms, rooms... ), foreign languages, communication culture, behavior, reception, customer service attitude for the local community in the direction of professionalism, skill, and friendliness; combined with improving historical and cultural knowledge about tourist destinations and learning experiences in developing rural tourism models in localities at home and abroad.
- Organize a network of experts in tourism, agriculture and other industries who are entrepreneurs, artisans, highly skilled technical workers to participate in supporting households and communities in exploiting and developing agricultural products, agriculture, rural areas, handicraft products... for rural tourism activities.
Applying technology, promoting digital transformation in rural tourism development
- Make digital maps of rural tourism products, support to connect rural tourism products with other tourism products in service of rural tourism promotion.
- Building a unified database from central to local to serve the management, advertising and promotion of rural tourism.
- Building an image bank, digitizing information and documents about rural tourist attractions, enhancing the application of big data, artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) to gradually form and develop a smart tourism ecosystem to support and increase the experience for tourists, create conditions for tourists to experience activities, services Safe, convenient and friendly rural tourism service.
- Building specialized websites (websites, exhibitions, virtual tourism fairs, digital media products...) about rural tourism in association with introducing and promoting rural tourist attractions; exploit the strength of communication on social platforms.
e) Strengthen inter-sectoral coordination and international cooperation on rural tourism development
- Enhance information sharing, exchange and coordination among related sectors and fields in order to implement synchronous and effective rural tourism development activities.
- Enhance information sharing and exchange with countries and international organizations in order to learn and exchange experiences on management and development of rural tourism (especially tourism associated with nature conservation, responsible scheduling, risk management and adaptation).
- Mobilize technical support and deployment resources of international organizations in Vietnam for projects and programs of rural tourism associated with the community, protecting the ecological environment; associate training human resources for rural tourism.
- Building a network of rural tourism partners to serve to connect investment, connect tourism supply - demand information.
- Encourage domestic enterprises to enter into joint ventures with foreign organizations to build rural tourism models suitable to Vietnam's conditions and requirements of the Program.
- Participating in networks and forums on rural tourism development at regional and international levels; pilot connection network on green tourism, responsible tourism; introduce and promote rural tourism destinations in Vietnam to international visitors.
6. Funds for the implementation of the Program
a) Funds for the implementation of the Program include:
- The program's central budget capital is allocated in the central budget capital plan of the National Target Program on building new rural areas for a period of 2021-2025.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Finance in reviewing, synthesizing, balancing and allocating central budget capital to realize the Program's objectives and tasks. of the total capital of the approved National Target Program on New Rural Development for the 2021-2025 period, ensuring proper and full compliance with the law on state budget, regulations on management Manage and organize the implementation of national target programs and other relevant legal documents.
- Local budget capital.
- Socialized capital (enterprises, cooperatives, other economic forms, residential communities...).
- Capital integrated from other programs and projects.
- Other lawfully mobilized capital.
b) Funds for management and supervision of the implementation of the Program at all levels shall be deducted from the state budget capital for the implementation of the national target program on building new rural areas at all levels, which are assigned annually.
c) Financial mechanism of the Program: Comply with the financial mechanism of the National Target Program on building new rural areas for the period of 2021 - 2025 and current regulations of law.
7. Implementation organization
7.1. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
a) Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and relevant ministries and branches in:
- Develop the Program implementation plan; guide, inspect and supervise the implementation of the Program in accordance with the schedule and current regulations; carefully review the contents and tasks of the Program, ensuring that they do not overlap or overlap with the contents and tasks of thematic Programs and other programs and projects approved by competent authorities.
- Building a database and map of the network of rural tourist spots and implementing digital transformation solutions in rural tourism associated with new rural construction; formulating mechanisms and policies in the field of responsibility related to rural tourism development.
- Building agricultural products, clean and high-tech agricultural development models associated with tourism development.
- Develop documents guiding the development of agricultural and rural tourism in association with new rural construction; training and capacity building for people on agricultural and rural tourism development; Propaganda and promotion of rural tourism through agricultural product connection programs and the OCOP Program.
- Synthesize, select and approve the list of pilot models under the program to propose support from the central budget and guide localities to implement in association with new rural construction goals.
- Summarize the funding needs for the implementation of the Program's contents and tasks in the Central Budget Capital Plan for the period of 2021 - 2025 and annually of the National Target Program on building new rural areas for the period of 2021 - 2025, and send it to the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Planning and Investment to summarize and report to the Prime Minister according to regulations.
b) Coordinating with the Ministry of Finance and relevant ministries and branches in guiding the mechanism and norms according to the program's support contents in the Circular guiding the implementation of the national target program on building new rural areas.
c) Cooperate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment in studying and formulating mechanisms and policies for the development of eco-tourism and community-based tourism in national parks and protected areas.
d) Monitor, supervise, summarize and periodically report to the Prime Minister the implementation of the Program; propose adjustments and supplements to the Program's contents if necessary; organize a preliminary and summary of the implementation of the Program.
7.2. Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
a) Take charge and cooperate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant ministries:
- Research and supplement the content of rural tourism development in the national tourism system planning for the period of 2021 - 2030, with a vision to 2045.
- Research, propose mechanisms and policies to attract investment, develop rural tourism products; attract tourists, support travel businesses to bring tourists to rural areas... according to their assigned functions and tasks.
- Research and develop a set of criteria and standards for rural tourism in association with the state management of tourism.
- Implement a program to survey and evaluate the current situation of rural tourism development, human resources for rural tourism, and tourists' spending in rural areas.
b) Guiding localities to support organizations and individuals in exploiting and developing rural tourism; guide the implementation of plans for conservation, restoration and exploitation of traditional cultural activities in service of rural tourism development; guide the implementation of recognition of rural tourist zones and spots; recognize rural tourism service providers up to standards to serve tourists.
c) Integrating and organizing activities to promote and advertise rural tourism destinations and products at home and abroad; implementing awareness raising activities, international cooperation on rural tourism development; organize survey programs, connect rural tourism products.
7.3. Ministry of Planning and Investment: Based on the proposal of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, summarizing needs, and projecting the allocation of central budget capital for implementation of the Program in the national target program plan, building new rural areas in a period of 2021 - 2025 and annual plans, submitting them to competent authorities for consideration and decision.
7.4. Ministry of Finance: Based on proposal of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, summarizing needs and projecting allocation of non-business funding for implementation of the Program in national target program's non-business funding plan to build new rural areas in a period of 2021 - 2025 and annually to submit to competent authorities for consideration and decision.
7.5. Ministries and central branches: Relevant ministries and branches, based on their assigned functions and tasks, actively develop implementation plans and concretize the Program's tasks and solutions in association with their respective fields of responsibility of the industry.
7.6. People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities
a) Localities that have conditions for rural tourism development shall formulate schemes, programs or plans on rural tourism development in accordance with the orientation of building new countryside in the locality and related plans; give priority to synchronous development of infrastructure and material and technical facilities at rural tourist spots in the approved scheme, program or plan.
b) Promote rural tourism development in association with promoting the unique values of each region and locality.
c) Implementing and allocating counterpart funds from the National Target Program on new rural construction and integrating other capital sources to support synchronous development of infrastructure and technical facilities for rural tourism destinations (according to the approved rural tourism development scheme, program or plan).
d) Proposing, approving and implementing the pilot model under the support program from the central budget; financial support, approval and implementation of models of rural tourism development associated with new rural construction in the locality.
e) Implement training, training and capacity building programs for rural tourism workers; strengthen the promotion and introduction of rural tourist spots in the locality.
f) Organize the inspection, supervision and evaluation of the results of the implementation of the Program in the locality, annually or irregularly, report on situation of rural tourism development in national target program on rural development to Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.\\
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Program on conservation and development of Vietnamese craft villages in a period of 2021 - 2030
Implementation plan of marine aquaculture development project in Ninh Binh province to 2030 with a vision to 2045
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Kien Giang province
Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021-2030 in Gia Lai province
Action plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Hanoi city
Plan on implementing Decision No.923/QD-TTG dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving science and technology program for new rural construction in a period of 2021-2025 in Vinh Long province
Plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in Bac Kan province in a period of 2021 - 2030 with a vision to 2050
Action plan on implementing livestock development strategy in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2045 in Hanoi city
Implementation plan of Vietnam's forestry development strategy for a period of 2021-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Gia Lai province
National master plan in a period of 2021-2030, vision to 2050
Program on strengthening environmental protection, food safety and rural clean water supply in building new countryside in a period of 2021-2025
Digital transformation program on building new countryside, towards smart new countryside in a period of 2021 - 2025
Project on development of trade, e-commerce systems and border trade in Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030
National program on efficient and sustainable fishing development in a period of 2022 - 2025 with a vision to 2030