Digital transformation program on building new countryside, towards smart new countryside in a period of 2021 - 2025Monday, October 31,2022
AsemconnectVietnam - Digital transformation in the construction of new rural areas to gradually form a smart new countryside, improve the efficiency of community activities, contribute to the construction of a new rural area in depth, efficiency and sustainability on basis of inheritance, continue to develop and improve the results of programs and projects on information technology and digital transformation implemented by Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and related agencies, ensuring savings, efficiency and sustainability.
a) Digital transformation in new rural construction is a key solution and task in implementation of national target program on building a new rural area for a period of 2021-2025, which must be appropriate and contribute to implementation of the target. Objectives of building ecological agriculture, modern rural areas, civilized farmers and national digital transformation strategy, proactively and flexibly implemented with 03 pillars: (i) Development of digital government in countryside; (ii) Development of digital economic actors in rural areas; (iii) Development of a digital society for rural communities.
b) Digital transformation in construction of new rural areas to gradually form a smart new countryside, improve efficiency of community activities, contribute to construction of a new rural area in depth, efficiency and sustainability on basis of inheritance, continue to develop and improve the results of programs and projects on information technology and digital transformation implemented by Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and related agencies, ensuring savings, efficiency and sustainability.
c) Promoting role of political system, branches and levels, especially central role of people participating in digital transformation, promoting socialization in infrastructure investment, use technology, develop human resources to effectively implement digital transformation in new rural construction.
d) Gradually improve mechanisms and policies to encourage rural people to actively apply digital transformation, contributing to rural economic development, improving quality of service access and living standards of rural people.
a) Overall objectives
Promote application of digital technology in construction of new rural areas in order to enhance effectiveness of implementation of national target program on building new rural areas, contributing to promoting the rural economy and improving the quality of people's lives, gradually narrowing gap in service quality between rural and urban areas, step by step towards a smart new rural area.
b) Specific objectives by 2025
- Developing digital government in new rural construction
+ National target program on building new rural areas shall be organized synchronously and uniformly on basis of digital technology, at least 90% of work records at central and provincial levels, 80% of work records at district level and 60% of commune-level work records are processed in the network environment.
+ At least 97% of communes meet criterion 8.4 of criterion No.8 on information and communication according to national set of criteria for new rural communes; 50% of communes meet standard of criterion 8.4 of criterion 8 on information and communication, 50% of communes meet standard of criterion No.15.2 of criterion No.15 on public administration according to national set of criteria on rural communes newly enhanced.
+ At least 60% of district-level units meet the standard of criterion 9.5 of criterion No
9 on security and order, public administration according to national set of criteria for new rural districts; 25% of district-level units met standard of criterion 6.5 of criterion 6 on economy, 25% achieved target of 9.2 of criterion No.9 on security and order, public administration according to national set of criteria on rural districts newly enhanced.
+ Strive for 100% of managers at all levels participating in implementation of national target program on new rural development to receive training and capacity building on digital transformation.
- Developing digital economy, contributing to rural economy: At least 70% of communes have cooperatives, 70% of district level have production linkage models associated with consumption of key agricultural products and 50% of communes have cooperatives, linkage models associated with raw material areas which apply digital technology.
- Digital society in new rural construction: At least 40% of units (commune and district level) provide at least one essential service (health care, education, community supervision, security and order, environment, culture) and organize feedback on satisfaction of the people/communities on results of new rural construction through an online application.
- Strive for each province and centrally run city to have at least 01 pilot model of smart new rural communes according to the most prominent fields (economics, rural tourism, environment, culture...), working basis for summarizing and proposing national set of criteria for smart new rural areas in a period 2026 - 2030.
3. Scope and objects of implementation
a) Scope of implementation of the program
- Scope of implementation: Implement in rural areas of the country (including extremely difficult communes in ethnic minority and mountainous areas, especially difficult communes in coastal and island areas, poor districts).
- Implementation period: by the end of 2025.
b) Objects of implementation
- Beneficiaries of the program: People, residential communities, cooperative economic organizations, businesses and socio-economic organizations in rural areas.
- Objects of implementation of the program: Political system from central to grassroots level and organizations, businesses and people in rural areas.
4. Mission to implement the program
a) Propaganda and raise awareness about digital transformation in new rural construction
- Promote propaganda, awareness raising and thinking change about digital transformation in new rural construction for Party committees, authorities, officials and communities.
- Diversifying forms of communication on digital technology platform: Electronic portals (websites), social networks, newsletters, topics, documents; promote connection and integration with propaganda activities in new rural construction.
b) Promote building of digital government in new rural construction
- Strengthen development and application of an interconnected and synchronous online public service system at the provincial, district and commune levels; improve services to serve people using online public services; strengthen implementation of administrative reform in association with e-government, level 3 - 4 online public services at the commune level.
- Improve access to telecommunications services, support people to use information technology equipment (free wireless internet (wifi) in center of commune, cultural activities in community, rural tourism spots, etc.).
- To step up application of information technology in management and administration activities at all levels (districts and communes), especially in management of rural construction plan and in fields of economy, health, education, culture and environment.
- Increasing application of digital technology in management and implementation of national target program on building new rural areas:
+ Promote application of digital technology in organization of implementation, information and communication, training and training in implementation of national target program on building new rural areas, ensuring synchronization and consistency from central to local levels (province, district, commune).
+ Applying online management software in work: Planning, appraising, considering recognition of localities meeting new rural standards and reporting on results of implementation of national target program on building new rural areas; support management, monitoring and evaluation, classification, OCOP products and rural tourism; monitoring environmental quality, managing waste and pollutant sources and providing clean rural water.
c) Promoting digital economy in rural economic development
- Increasing application of digital technology in rural economic development towards circular economy and digital economy.
- Speeding up digitization process, building digital maps of agriculture and rural areas, synchronous databases, managing material area codes and traceability for agricultural and rural products.
- Enhance online application, virtual reality technology, augmented reality in advertising, trade promotion and e-commerce for agricultural and rural products.
d) Focus on developing digital society in new rural construction
- Promote the application of digital technology in the activities of collecting people's satisfaction about the results of new rural construction.
- Support organizations and enterprises providing digital services to invest, develop and provide online services in health, education, culture, society and rural environment in localities.
- Propagate, guide and encourage people to use digital services and safety skills, focusing on online public services, digital health services, digital education, use of social networks, purchasing selling online, making electronic payments and exploiting utilities and digital resources on the Internet.
5. Funds for the implementation of the Program
a) Funds for the implementation of the Program include:
- The program's central budget capital is allocated in the central budget capital plan of the National Target Program on building new rural areas for the 2021-2025 period.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Finance in reviewing, synthesizing, balancing and allocating central budget capital to realize the Program's objectives and tasks. of the total capital of the approved National Target Program on New Rural Development for the 2021-2025 period, ensuring proper and full compliance with the law on state budget, regulations on management Manage and organize the implementation of national target programs and other relevant legal documents.
- Local budget capital.
- Socialized capital (enterprises, cooperatives, other economic forms, residential communities...).
- Capital integrated from other programs and projects.
- Other lawfully mobilized capital.
b) Funds for management and supervision of the implementation of the Program at all levels shall be deducted from the state budget capital for the implementation of the national target program on building new rural areas at all levels, which are assigned annually.
c) Financial mechanism of the program: Comply with financial mechanism of national target program on building new rural areas for a period of 2021 - 2025 and current regulations of law.
6. Solution to implement the program
a) Training and capacity building on digital transformation
- Compilation of training programs and documents on digital transformation in new rural construction, especially documents guiding application of digital transformation.
- Organizing conferences and training sessions on digital transformation knowledge, information accessibility for state management agencies, new rural construction staff at all levels (central, provincial, district, etc.) commune) and people and communities in rural areas.
- Organize intensive skills training courses on information technology and safe use of digital services in cyberspace for enterprises, cooperatives and economic organizations in rural areas.
b) Developing and perfecting mechanisms and policies
- Reviewing contents and norms of support of the State on digital transformation to propose application in building smart new rural areas; policies to encourage organizations and businesses providing digital services in various fields (economics, trade, health, education, culture, tourism, etc.) to invest in rural areas.
- Building architecture, operation and management of digital database system on national target program on new rural construction; promulgate regulations and procedures for operating software system for assessment and recognition of new rural standards from the central, provincial, district and commune levels.
- Research and propose national set of criteria for smart new rural communes in a period of 2026 - 2030.
c) Promote development of digital infrastructure and digital data
- Promote socialization in infrastructure development and internet connection at commune and village level (high-quality broadband infrastructure; 4G/5G mobile network infrastructure; internet connection infrastructure, infrastructure, connecting IoT…), improving quality and accessibility of telecommunications services of the people; technology infrastructure to develop electronic information systems in fields of education, healthcare, culture, tourism and e-commerce.
- Promote implementation of solutions to provide each rural household with at least one smartphone in form of socialization.
- Develop a master plan for database management system, data standardization, identification system associated with objects of management and supervision of national target program on new rural construction.
- Building digital data in new rural construction.
+ Digital maps of agriculture, rural areas, farmers to share and provide open data on results of new rural construction.
+ Digital map of rural tourism to connect, introduce and promote Vietnam's rural tourism products.
+ Build system architecture, standardize data, update database on new rural areas on basis of big data, synchronously connecting.
+ Online application software to serve appraisal and recognition of localities meeting new rural standards and to collect opinions of people's satisfaction.
+ System of management, sharing and exploitation of technology for new rural construction.
d) Pilot implementation of digital transformation model in new rural construction
- Build pilot models: smart new rural communes/villages associated with prominent fields in localities (construction planning management, economy, health, education, culture, security and order) self, rural tourism...); the central guidance model on building smart new rural communes according to list approved by competent authorities.
- E-commerce commune model for key local agricultural and rural products (cooperation between central and local governments, e-commerce businesses, banks and people).
e) Mobilizing resources to implement the program
- Create favorable investment conditions and environment to attract enterprises, telecommunications and information technology groups to invest in digital infrastructure and internet connection to commune, village/village levels; technology infrastructure associated with service development in fields of education, healthcare, culture, tourism and e-commerce.
- Mobilize resources to participate in implementation of the program, especially effectively integrating national target programs, socio-economic development schemes and projects and lawfully mobilized sources from various sectors, economy and people carry out digital transformation.
- Promote calling for technical support and resources of international partners in field of digital transformation, building smart new rural communes.
7. Organizing implementation
7.1. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
a) Assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with relevant ministries and central branches in performing the following tasks:
- Develop a plan and organize implementation of the program; direct and guide the provinces and centrally-run cities to effectively implement contents of the program according to their assigned tasks.
- Thoroughly review contents and tasks of the program, ensuring that they do not overlap with contents and tasks of other thematic programs and other programs and projects approved by competent authorities; select and approve list of pilot models of smart new rural communes and e-commerce communes and guide localities to implement according to regulations.
- Summarize funding needs for implementation of the program's contents and tasks in the Central budget capital plan for a period of 2021 - 2025 and annually of national target program on building new rural areas for a period of 2021 - 2025 and send it to Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Planning and Investment to summarize and report to the Prime Minister according to regulations.
b) To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with Ministry of Information and Communications and relevant central ministries and branches in formulating annual program implementation plan; propose mechanisms and policies to promote digital transformation in construction of new and smart rural areas; implementing a number of contents on digital data in new rural construction; carry out communication activities about the program; develop and propose a set of criteria on "smart new rural communes" for a period of 2026 - 2030.
c) Cooperate with Ministry of Science and Technology in mobilizing science and technology agencies, organizations and professional associations to participate in training and improving digital technology application capacity for officials and people.
d) Coordinate with Ministry of Finance and relevant ministries and branches in guiding mechanism and norms according to the program's support contents in the circular guiding implementation of national target program on building new rural areas.
e) Monitor, supervise, summarize and periodically report to the Prime Minister implementation of the program; propose adjustments and supplements to the program's contents if necessary; organize a preliminary and summary of implementation of the program.
7.2. Ministry of Information and Communications
a) Directing agencies and units of press, radio and television to increase column and length of propaganda about the program; regularly publish news, articles, set examples of collectives and individuals with outstanding achievements in implementation of the program.
b) To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with ministries, branches and provinces and centrally-run cities in developing rural digital infrastructure; mobilize and attract enterprises, telecommunications and information technology groups to develop digital infrastructure; step up implementation of solutions to provide each rural household with at least one smart device in form of socialization.
c) To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in guiding implementation of content 9 of component number 02 of national target program on building new rural areas in accordance with the program; guide integration of program implementation contents in digital transformation schemes, programs and plans of ministries, central and local branches; direct e-commerce corporations and enterprises to support pilot implementation of e-commerce commune model.
7.3. Ministry of Finance: Based on proposal of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, summarizing needs and projecting allocation of non-business funding for implementation of the program in national target program's non-business funding plan to build new rural areas in a period of 2021 - 2025 and annually to submit to competent authorities for consideration and decision.
7.4. Ministry of Public Security: Coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to build a digital transformation model in ensuring security and order; share data in database on population to promote digital transformation in new rural construction according to regulations.
7.5. Ministry of Industry and Trade: To step up support for businesses and economic organizations to develop e-commerce according to their assigned functions and tasks; coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant ministries and branches in implementing pilot models of e-commerce communes.
7.6. Ministry of Science and Technology: To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in mobilizing scientific and technological agencies, organizations and professional associations to participate in training and capacity building in digital technology application for officials and people; promote searching and collecting information on innovation in digital transformation in new rural areas, building smart new rural areas.
7.7. Other relevant ministries and branches: Based on their assigned tasks, actively propagate digital transformation in new rural construction; assume prime responsibility for and guide localities to strengthen digital transformation in implementation of component contents of national target program on building new rural areas; encourage and support businesses and organizations in digital economy to deploy and provide online services in rural areas in their respective fields.
7.8. People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities
a) On basis of program approved by Prime Minister, direct functional departments and agencies to develop and advise to promulgate provincial program implementation plan, especially selecting and organizing effective implementation of the program, results of pilot models of digital transformation in new rural construction.
b) Based on the program's objectives and contents and support funds from the central budget, proactively arrange state budget capital and other lawfully mobilized capital sources to support the implementation of the following contents: contents of the Program in accordance with regulations; encourage and attract organizations and enterprises providing digital services to invest in the locality.
7.9. Requesting the central agency of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, socio-political organizations, and socio-professional organizations to strengthen mobilization and support for union members, members, members, and propaganda to people and communities actively and actively participate in digital transformation in the new countryside; promote digital transformation in the implementation of component contents of the National Target Program on building new rural areas according to assigned tasks.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Program on conservation and development of Vietnamese craft villages in a period of 2021 - 2030
Implementation plan of marine aquaculture development project in Ninh Binh province to 2030 with a vision to 2045
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Kien Giang province
Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021-2030 in Gia Lai province
Action plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Hanoi city
Plan on implementing Decision No.923/QD-TTG dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving science and technology program for new rural construction in a period of 2021-2025 in Vinh Long province
Plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in Bac Kan province in a period of 2021 - 2030 with a vision to 2050
Action plan on implementing livestock development strategy in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2045 in Hanoi city
Implementation plan of Vietnam's forestry development strategy for a period of 2021-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Gia Lai province
National master plan in a period of 2021-2030, vision to 2050
Program on strengthening environmental protection, food safety and rural clean water supply in building new countryside in a period of 2021-2025
Rural tourism development program on new rural construction in a period of 2021 - 2025
Project on development of trade, e-commerce systems and border trade in Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030
National program on efficient and sustainable fishing development in a period of 2022 - 2025 with a vision to 2030