National program on efficient and sustainable fishing development in a period of 2022 - 2025 with a vision to 2030Friday, September 30,2022
AsemconnectVietnam - To improve efficiency of fishing on basis of forming fishing value chain; attracting investment and development of fishing; promote production linkages in form of cooperative groups, cooperatives and unions of cooperatives. Promote digital transformation, application of science, technology and technical advances to mechanize and modernize mining activities, improve productivity, quality, value and efficiency of mining. Strengthen promotion of cooperation in offshore fishing and organize sending of fishermen to fish in waters of some countries.
1. To improve efficiency of fishing on basis of forming fishing value chain; attracting investment and development of fishing; promote production linkages in form of cooperative groups, cooperatives and unions of cooperatives. Promote digital transformation, application of science, technology and technical advances to mechanize and modernize mining activities, improve productivity, quality, value and efficiency of mining. Strengthen promotion of cooperation in offshore fishing and organize sending of fishermen to fish in waters of some countries.
2. To develop sustainable fishing on basis of a gradual decrease in fishing strength and total catch in line with total allowable fishing output and sustainable fishing intensity; to restructure fleet according to fishing occupations in accordance with permissible exploitation of aquatic resources according to each fishing ground; applying information technology, digital transformation in management of activities of fishing vessels at sea; ensure the highest safety and minimize damage to people and fishing vessels engaged in fishing activities; maintaining regular presence of fishing vessels and fishermen on fishing grounds, contributing to ensuring national defense and security in the country's seas and islands.
1. Common objectives
To develop sustainably fishing industry with a structure of ships and occupations suitable to permitted exploitation of aquatic resources; safe production, high economic efficiency, improving lives of fishermen, contributing to ensuring national defense and security, maintaining independence and sovereignty of the sea and islands of the fatherland.
2. Specific objectives
a) By 2025
- 10% reduction of quota for offshore fishing licenses compared to 2020; determine allowable catch by species for tuna fishery.
- 100% of coastal provinces and cities determine quotas for fishing vessels exploiting coastal waters and inland areas under their management.
- 100% of fishing vessels operating in the high seas have installed cruise monitoring equipment in accordance with regulations and are provided with a bulletin to forecast fishing grounds for efficient fishing.
- Localities can build at least 03 models and pilot projects in one of following projects and models: (i) Wholesale markets, seafood auction markets associated with fishing ports and craft centers fish of the region or region; (ii) model of linking the chain of exploitation - purchase - preservation - consumption of seafood; (iii) model of linking fishing and fisheries services with eco-tourism, community-based tourism, rural tourism in fishing ports, fishing villages, and traditional coastal craft villages.
- Monitor 100% of exploited aquatic products and imported seafood materials.
- 100% of fishing vessels are inspected and issued with a certificate of food safety eligibility according to regulations.
- Completing and updating, exploiting and effectively managing national fisheries database (VNFishbase) nationwide; building and implementing a digital management model of fishing activities in Vietnam.
b) By 2030
- Having fleet structure, fishing profession and total fishery output developed in accordance with plan on protection and exploitation of aquatic resources in a period of 2021 - 2030, with a vision to 2050.
- Having fishing vessels for offshore fishing and legally fishing in waters of countries and territories according to fisheries cooperation agreements.
- Fishing vessels using advanced technology and techniques in exploiting and preserving products reach 50%; average postharvest losses fall below 10%.
- Strive for each province and city to have at least 01 wholesale market, seafood auction market associated with fishing ports, regional and regional fisheries centers or a model of chain of exploitation - purchase – maintenance, management - consumption of seafood/ model linking fishing, fisheries services with eco-tourism, community-based tourism, rural tourism in fishing ports, fishing villages, coastal traditional craft villages.
- Maintaining average growth rate of fishing value at 1.5%/year, average income of fishing workers will increase 2.5 times comparing to 2020.
- End fishing profession, which destroys resources and affects marine ecological environment.
- 100% of captains of fishing vessels in high seas receive periodic training on domestic and international regulations on fishing; 60% of fishing workers are trained in fishing skills and technical processes to ensure safety at sea.
- Fishing vessel accidents are reduced to less than 01 case/1,000 ships/year.
III. Key tasks
1. Reorganizing fishing activities towards sustainable development
- Adjust structure of fishing occupations in accordance with aquatic resources and allowable fishing output on each fishing ground; determine fishing profession that needs to be reduced, reduction roadmap and reduction targets for each locality to implement.
- Organize and rearrange fishing boats in coastal waters and inland areas according to plan of industry and each locality.
- Switching invasive fishing occupations, affecting resources and ecological environment, using a lot of fuel to occupations that are less invasive to resources and ecological environment, using less fuel and less energy resources or switch to a field other than fishing in order to gradually rebalance fishing force in line with regenerative capacity of aquatic resources.
- Promote fisheries cooperation negotiations between Vietnam and other countries and regional fisheries management organizations, while continuing to study and propose mechanisms and policies to organize bringing of fishing vessels and fishermen, people go fishing in ocean and exclusive economic zones of countries under agreement on fishery cooperation.
2. Developing cooperation and association in production, processing and consumption of products
- Organize and guide businesses and establishments that purchase and consume aquatic products to actively participate, promote their roles, enhance social responsibility and share benefits with fishermen in value chain, production and exploitation of fishery products to increase value of fishery products. To encourage and mobilize establishment of traders associations in locality.
- Building and developing models of association and joint venture, linking all stages in production process, from exploitation, preservation to processing and consumption of products suitable to each profession and each locality.
- Continue to promote consumption, increase value of fishery products caught in domestic market and export market.
- Building models of job change, developing rural tourism, coastal fishing community tourism suitable to local characteristics, contributing to preserving and promoting traditional values, especially cultural identity, development of coastal areas, creating alternative livelihoods for fishing occupations that affect resources and the environment, gradually creating stable jobs, improving living standards of the fishing community, contributing to protecting environment ecological environment in coastal areas associated with new rural construction.
3. Strengthen management of fishing activities
- Strengthen inspection, supervision and management of fishing vessels according to quotas of licenses for fishing at sea according to law on fisheries 2017.
- Strengthen control and strictly handle "3 no" fishing vessels: no registration, no fishing license, no registration. Strictly handle violations in field of fishing, especially fishing vessels violating illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU); fishing in wrong area, wrong route.
- To further strengthen supervision and management of repair, construction and conversion of fishing vessels, especially enterprises that repair, build and convert inter-regional fishing vessels.
- Continue to review and supplement regulations on banning fishing, suspending fishing for a definite time, areas where fishing is prohibited and prohibited from pursuing occupations in some seas, breeding areas and areas where fish are still remaining, focus on living, residence of aquatic species.
- To perfect and strengthen capacity of fishery law enforcement. Continue to study and establish a Fisheries Control Force suitable to situation of each locality.
- Strictly control activities of fishing vessels before going to sea, operating on fishing grounds, returning to port to fish and consume. Applying system of traceability of caught seafood from electronic fishing log, integrated management system of fishing port, system of tracking fishing vessels entering and leaving the port.
- Strongly promote reform and comprehensive renovation of fishing port management to ensure capacity building of production services, fisheries management at fishing ports, monitoring of fishing vessels and catches and handling at fishing ports, contributing to combating illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing; forming a focal point for domestic and international trade in fishery products.
- Strengthen patrolling, inspection and monitoring of fishing vessels' activities at sea and through Fishing Vessel Monitoring System (VMS).
4. Promote application of science and technology
- Continue to conduct survey and assessment of aquatic resources in sea areas to provide information, data and scientific basis for management and sustainable use of aquatic resources, and application of technology, promoting digital transformation in database of marine fishery resources in Vietnam for management.
- Continue to deploy and improve effectiveness of fishing ground forecasting bulletins provided to fishermen at sea for efficient fishing.
- To step up and renew fishery extension in direction of socialization and increase participation of scientific and technological organizations and enterprises to promote transfer and application of new scientific and technological advances to fishing gear, fishing techniques, storage tunnels, equipment to preserve products on fishing vessels.
5. Improve efficiency of fisheries logistics facilities
- Building large, integrated multi-valued fisheries centers, strengthening regional and industry linkages to meet needs of logistics services, anchoring and sheltering from storms for fishing vessels; ensure food safety; reduce post-harvest losses.
- Promote organization of a model of wholesale seafood markets and auction markets for seafood products to enhance value.
6. Strengthening work to ensure safety for people and fishing vessels
- Improve capacity to prevent, respond to and handle fishing vessel accidents and incidents. Periodically organize rehearsals of plans to respond to incidents of fishing vessels in fishing ports, storm shelters for fishing vessels and plans for search and rescue and rescue of fishing vessels at sea, creating favorable conditions and environment for fishing vessels. A favorable and safe environment helps fishermen to feel secure in their production and exploitation of fishery products.
- Strengthening risk prevention and emergency response to fishing vessel accidents; strictly implement statistics and reports on fishing vessel accidents; participate in investigation and verification of the causes for serious cases.
- Develop plans to train and improve skills and qualifications for captains, crewmen, chief engineers and mechanics. Organize training and guide fishermen on transferring science, techniques and new and modern technologies in exploitation and preservation of seafood products; operate and use modern machinery and equipment on fishing vessels.
IV. Main solutions
1. Strengthen leadership, direction and administration
a) Continue to thoroughly understand and concretize guidelines, Resolution No. 36-NQ/TW dated October 22, 2018 on "Strategy for sustainable development of Vietnam's marine economy to 2030, with a vision to 2045".
b) To uphold responsibilities of the Party committees, ministries, branches and coastal localities in strengthening leadership, mastering and directing strict implementation of provisions of law, new regulations of Coast Guard, law on fisheries 2017; sector development plan/strategy and solutions of this program ensure sustainable development of fisheries sector.
c) Directing Army forces to participate effectively in implementation of tasks of marine economic development in association with national defense and security, focusing on stage of building, organizing forces, grasping situation, conduct patrol, control and law enforcement activities at sea, protect sovereignty, sovereign rights and jurisdiction at sea; ensuring political security, social order and safety in assigned waters, helping fishermen to safely stick to the sea, especially in remote sea areas, bordering areas and key fishing grounds.
d) Resolutely handle cases of foreign fishing vessels illegally fishing in our waters and our fishermen illegally exploiting seafood in foreign waters. Strictly handle other violations in field of fishing.
2. Policy solutions, implementation mechanism
a) About policy
- Research, develop and propose competent authorities to issue appropriate incentive and support policies and at the same time, with an open, public and transparent mechanism to ensure individuals and organizations have faster access to policies. Review, amend, supplement and complete legal system in field of fishing.
- Encourage development and socialization of consulting, registration and vocational training services for fishing workers.
b) Regarding implementation mechanism
- Resource mobilization mechanism
Encourage and create conditions for businesses, organizations and individuals at home and abroad, and countries to participate in supporting the Program. The contents of activities in the Program will be integrated with the activities of other Programs/Projects when they have the same nature and the same target audience, or the same implementing agency.
- Coordination mechanisms
+ Increase the participation of fishermen and related mass organizations in some activities of the Program; strengthen coordination between state agencies assigned tasks and enterprises, organizations and individuals participating in the implementation of the Program.
+ Strengthening synergies and coordination of law enforcement forces at sea while participating in search and rescue, ensuring maritime security and safety.
+ Strengthen international coordination and cooperation of law enforcement forces at sea with countries in the region, especially those with adjacent seas, in order to quickly and effectively deal with law violations of Vietnamese fishermen and fishing vessels violating the waters of other countries or foreign fishing vessels and fishermen violating Vietnam's waters, ensuring the maintenance of a peaceful environment at sea, the cooperation relationship between countries and protect the property and lives of fishermen.
3. Solutions on science - technology and extension
- Reviewing, researching, developing and promulgating TCVN and QCVN sets on fishing gear, fishing vessels, working conditions and environment for workers to rest.
- Research and apply advanced technology and methods to survey resources and forecast fishing grounds.
- Research, application and transfer of design, production of fishing gear, advanced and environmentally friendly fishing methods to improve productivity, quality and product value; encouraging the development of supporting industries for the manufacture of ropes, nets, yarns, buoys, lead... to gradually replace imported goods.
- Researching and applying advanced technology in product preservation and post-harvest loss reduction.
- Researching and applying new ship models suitable for offshore fishing, proceeding to replace wooden hull ships with suitable materials and maritime information equipment, exploiting to gradually mechanize, modernize the stages in the fishing process.
- Organize the promotion of fishery extension in fishing; units and localities actively order fishery extension; to step up the construction of pilot models to popularize and replicate suitable and highly effective models.
4. Solutions for raising capital and funding
Funding for the implementation of the Program is allocated from the following capital sources:
- State budget (development investment capital, non-business capital) shall be included in the annual budget estimates of ministries, central agencies and localities; integrated funding for implementation from the national target programs on building new countryside in the period of 2021 - 2025, the program on development of rural tourism in the construction of new rural areas in the period of 2021 - 2025, vocational education, Employment and Occupational Safety in the 2021 - 2025 period in accordance with the law on state budget.
- Funding of enterprises, organizations and individuals participating in the Program; sponsored by domestic and foreign organizations.
- Other legal capital sources.
5. Solutions on international cooperation and integration
- Focus on directing effective implementation of project on development of offshore fishing and organizing sending of fishermen to fish in waters of some countries. Strengthen negotiations on fishing cooperation with other countries to bring fishing vessels and fishermen to legally exploit seafood and develop ocean fishing industry. Research and organize to bring businesses and fishermen to cooperate in exploiting, purchasing, processing, consuming products and aquaculture with a number of countries; develop the ocean fishing industry in international waters in order to develop the economy, create jobs for people, reduce and stop illegal fishing by Vietnamese fishing vessels in foreign waters, promote integration and development of international cooperation.
- Actively participate in becoming an official member or cooperate with fisheries management organizations in and outside region to fulfill Vietnam's commitment to these organizations in complying with management regulations aiming at developing sustainable fisheries.
- Actively promote cooperation with countries in region and seafood import partners of Vietnam to soon remove the EC's "yellow card" related to IUU; actively cooperate and exchange information with US Department of Commerce and Agriculture about our efforts in combating IUU fishing as well as reviewing and equivalence assessment of relevant regulations of the US and Vietnam thereby minimizing risk of being investigated and taxed by partners.
- Organize trade promotion, investment promotion, attract capital sources outside the State budget for fishing sector.
- Strengthen multilateral fisheries cooperation, actively participate in WTO fisheries subsidy negotiations and strive for fair and reasonable fisheries development policies for Vietnam's small-scale fisheries.
- Take advantage of funding sources from the Governments, organizations and international development agencies to support capital and techniques in order to achieve objectives of management and sustainable development of fishing.
- Strengthen exchange of interdisciplinary delegations to learn from experiences of other countries and relevant international regulations and guidelines.
6. Solutions for propaganda and education to raise awareness
- Promote propaganda and dissemination to all levels, branches, localities, enterprises, establishments, socio-political organizations, social-professional organizations and fishermen to see importance and responsibility their responsibilities in participating in implementation of the Program.
- Strengthening and diversifying communication and professional training activities on improving the quality and efficiency of production in fishing in association with ensuring safety for people and fishing vessels engaged in fishing activities to influence from changing awareness to consciousness and behavior in order to contribute to sustainably maintaining the results of the program.
- Promote propagation of relevant policies and laws for captains and ship owners of offshore fishing fleets in order to improve handling capacity and law application ability when disputes arise on the sea.
- Summarize and propagate good pilot models to replicate nationwide.
V. Priority projects
1. Project on forecasting fishing grounds for efficient fishing.
2. Pilot project linking fishing, fisheries services with eco-tourism, community-based tourism at fishing ports, fishing villages, coastal traditional craft villages in provinces such as Quang Ninh, Nghe An, Thanh Hoa, Quang Ngai, Kien Giang.
3. Pilot project to establish wholesale seafood market and seafood auction market in association with fishing ports and fishing centers of the region.
4. Project to enhance brand and value of Vietnamese seafood.
5. Research and technology transfer projects to improve efficiency of product exploitation and preservation.
6. Project on building a digital management model of fishing activities in Vietnam.
VI. Funding for implementation
Diversify mobilized capital sources and effectively use resources to implement program.
1. Annual state budget sources (expenditure for development investment, infrastructure investment, recurrent expenditure) according to current State budget decentralization.
2. Funding integrated in public investment programs, schemes and projects in 2021 - 2030 period.
3. Funding for mobilization from foreign donors, international organizations, domestic and foreign enterprises, organizations and individuals and other lawful funds.
4. Other financial sources as prescribed by law.
VII. Implementation organization
1. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
a) As the program presiding agency, it is responsible for guiding, monitoring, urging, summarizing situation and periodically organizing preliminary and comprehensive evaluation of implementation of the program.
b) Research, review and update appropriate contents from relevant regulations of other countries to meet requirements of import market; seriously implement international treaties that Vietnam has signed and acceded to, such as the 1982 United Nations convention on law of sea, agreement on port State measures, agreement on implementation of stipulates United Nations convention on law of sea of 10 December 1982 on conservation and management of long migratory and amphibious fish stocks.
c) Annually, develop a plan to implement the program's tasks according to its assigned functions and tasks and summarize funding in the State budget estimate and send it to Ministry of Finance for submission to competent authorities in accordance with regulations on the State budget.
d) Assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with ministries and branches in periodically and irregularly in inspecting and supervising implementation of the program in localities and summarizing and reporting to Prime Minister on implementation of the program in each period, summarizing the program.
2. Ministry of Defense
a) To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in building infrastructure on islands and archipelagoes; direct law enforcement forces at sea to coordinate and synergize in patrolling, inspecting and controlling fishing activities on the border according to plan.
b) Directing law enforcement forces at sea such as the Navy, Coast Guard and Border Guard to strengthen patrols, inspection and supervision by thematic fishing activities at sea to promptly participate in supporting, protect security and safety for fishermen in course of fishing activities at sea; organize search and rescue, rescue and support aquatic activities on seas and islands.
3. Ministry of Public Security
a) Assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in implementing tasks on combating IUU fishing under the responsibility of Ministry of Public Security. Direct police forces in localities to promote movement of whole people to denounce crimes, including criminals who organize illegal fishing in foreign waters.
b) Coordinate to grasp situation and measures against IUU fishing of countries and territories to promptly advise and report to the Prime Minister for consideration and direction of relevant ministries, branches and localities to study, application and implementation; sharing population database for labor management on fishing vessels.
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
a) Assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with concerned ministries, branches and localities in taking measures to protect legitimate rights and interests of Vietnamese fishermen and enterprises.
b) Coordinating with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, ministries, branches and localities in researching and proposing implementation of the signing, joining and implementation of international agreements/treaties on fisheries, providing information related to promulgation of international conventions and treaties on fisheries management in region and the world.
5. Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
a) Coordinate with localities and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in implementing a pilot project to establish a number of coastal fishing community tourist spots in the provinces.
b) Study plan or incorporate fishery community tourism in the coastal provinces and cities into master plan on development of national tourism system and submit it to competent authorities for approval.
6. Ministry of Science and Technology
a) Coordinating with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant ministries and branches in formulating and publicizing national standards in the field of fishing, giving priority to harmonization with international standards, national standards and international standards; appraisal of national technical regulations.
b) Strengthen orientation of investment in research and application of science and technology, support protection of intellectual property rights and apply traceability in field of fishing according to viewpoints and objectives of chapter.
7. Ministry of Information and Communications
a) To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with localities and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in implementing communication activities on combating IUU fishing.
b) Directly periodically promote and introduce application of science, technology and technical advances in fishing to raise value of aquatic products; strengthen information on system of grassroots radio stations; develop topics and categories on system of printed newspapers, electronic newspapers and on reputable social networking forums.
8. Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate in implementation of, key program for basic investigation of marine and island resources and environment approved in Decision No.28/QD-TTg dated October 7, 2020 to ensure uniformity and effectiveness with program on survey and overall assessment of aquatic resources and habitats of aquatic species nationwide every 5 years to 2030 approved in Decision No. 523/QD-TTg dated 27 April 2022 of the Prime Minister.
9. Ministry of Finance
Based on balancing capacity of the central budget, on basis of proposal of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant ministries, branches and localities, priority shall be given to summarizing and arranging in estimate of regular expenditures, annual basis of the central budget, submit to competent authorities for consideration and decision on balance and allocation of funds in accordance with provisions of Law on State Budget and guiding documents for implementation of the program.
10. Ministry of Planning and Investment
a) Assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant ministries and branches in balancing and allocating investment capital sources for development of projects under program in accordance with law on public investment.
b) To assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and relevant ministries and branches in proposing solutions and mobilizing investment resources to implement program.
11. Relevant ministries and branches
Relevant ministries and branches shall, according to their functions and tasks, assume prime responsibility for and coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in effectively implementing contents and tasks of the program.
12. People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities
a) Organize the implementation of the Program through the formulation and implementation of fisheries development master plans and plans in the territory and sea areas under local management and in accordance with the contents and tasks of the programs, actual conditions of the locality.
b) Provinces and cities shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries and branches in, formulating, approving and implementing priority projects under the Program and pilot models suitable to the local situation and conditions.
c) Actively, prioritize the allocation of funds from the local budget to ensure the implementation of the tasks under the Program and have specific mechanisms and policies suitable to the local situation to encourage the implementation of the Program's tasks. Economic sectors participate in investment in construction and development of effective and sustainable fishing.
d) Assign and decentralize responsibilities of relevant levels and agencies in organizing the implementation of the Program on the principle of promoting decentralization and promoting the sense of responsibility for the grassroots.
Promulgate mechanisms, policies, and guide the implementation of the Program in the locality according to its competence and assigned tasks.
e) Organize regular and irregular monitoring, evaluation and report on implementation of the program in the locality as prescribed.
13. Professional associations
a) Vietnam Fisheries Association researches, proposes mechanisms, policies and measures to encourage and support organizations and individuals of association to invest and develop fisheries in association with ensuring efficient production and environmental protection; at the same time, actively mobilize and educate members in enhancing quality management in production process, ensuring food safety for consumers and for export, maintaining prestige and brand name of products of Vietnamese seafood.
b) Vietnam Red Cross Association shall assume prime responsibility for and coordinate in organizing, basic activities on disaster prevention and response, overcoming natural disasters, storms and floods in coastal areas and mobilizing organizations and individuals to participate in disaster prevention and response activities, humanitarian activities organized by association.
c) Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers is responsible for coordinating with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and localities in building a chain of links in the exploitation, preservation, processing and consumption of seafood products.
14. Central Committee of Vietnam Fatherland Front and political and social organizations shall conduct social supervision and criticism during implementation of the program.
Source: Vitic/ thuvienphapluat.vn
Program on conservation and development of Vietnamese craft villages in a period of 2021 - 2030
Implementation plan of marine aquaculture development project in Ninh Binh province to 2030 with a vision to 2045
Plan on implementing national environmental protection strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2050 in Kien Giang province
Plan on implementing Decision No. 327/QD-TTG dated March 10, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing sustainable and effective wood processing industry in the period of 2021-2030 in Gia Lai province
Action plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Hanoi city
Plan on implementing Decision No.923/QD-TTG dated August 2, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving science and technology program for new rural construction in a period of 2021-2025 in Vinh Long province
Plan on implementing strategy of sustainable agricultural and rural development in Bac Kan province in a period of 2021 - 2030 with a vision to 2050
Action plan on implementing livestock development strategy in a period of 2022-2030 with a vision to 2045 in Hanoi city
Implementation plan of Vietnam's forestry development strategy for a period of 2021-2030 with a vision to 2050 in Gia Lai province
National master plan in a period of 2021-2030, vision to 2050
Program on strengthening environmental protection, food safety and rural clean water supply in building new countryside in a period of 2021-2025
Digital transformation program on building new countryside, towards smart new countryside in a period of 2021 - 2025
Rural tourism development program on new rural construction in a period of 2021 - 2025
Project on development of trade, e-commerce systems and border trade in Binh Phuoc province in a period of 2021-2025, orientation to 2030