Science and technology program for new countryside construction in a period of 2016-2020Monday, April 8,2019
AsemconnectVietnam - To study, suggest, supplement, and complete rationale of new countryside model to contribute to improve operational efficiency of Central Steering Committee on national target program in a period of 2016-2020
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM FOR NEW COUNTRYSIDE CONSTRUCTION IN A PERIOD OF 2016-2020
1. To study, suggest, supplement, and complete rationale of new countryside model to contribute to improve operational efficiency of Central Steering Committee on national target program in a period of 2016-2020.
2. To research, suggest, supplement and perfect mechanisms, policies and scientific and technological solutions of building new countryside areas to apply to national target program on rural development a period of 2016 - 2020.
3. To build a new countryside model on basis of applying results of scientific research and technological development, from which, assessing effectiveness to organize to replicate on a national scale during construction of new countryside.
4. To raise level of awareness and level of application of science and technology of enterprises, the people and economic organizations in process of new countryside construction.
5. Some specific indicators as follows:
a) 70% of subjects and projects under the program have results which are published in the journals of science and technology and must have documentation, manual notebooks of technology transfer guidance;
b) 100% of subject has results which will be applied actually into construction of new countryside;
c) To build model of applying technical progress, with investment participation of enterprises. Out of which, at least 60% of production joint model under value chain, linking production with consumption of products, especially for key product groups (national level, provincial level and communal, village level);
d) To transfer new, advanced technology which is consistent with the regions, increasing production efficiency to at least 25%, contributing to increase income for farmers by 20% or more;
e) Subjects or projects under program of implementing training technology transfer for 10,000 technology transferee and technology receivers in rural area.
1. To research, examine model of rural social organizations in Vietnam and some other countries in the world; lessons learned from building new countryside model in recent years to determine objectives, orientations, tasks, schedule, roles of stakeholders in construction of new countryside in Vietnam in association with civilized urbanization in international integration through 2020 and in next phase.
2. Researching, suggesting, supplementing and perfecting mechanisms and policies for new countryside construction, including:
a) Mechanisms, policies for consolidation of agricultural production land;
b) Mechanisms and policies of agricultural labor mobility in process of building new countryside;
c) Mechanisms and policies for development of agricultural production; linking production under value chain, linking production with consumption of products;
d) Mechanism, policies of development of supporting industry for agriculture;
e) Mechanism and policies of developing sustainably new countryside, especially for remote areas and extremely difficult areas;
e) Mechanisms and policies of mobilizing social resources, enterprises and farmers to participate in new countryside construction;
3. To study and propose solutions of science and technology for building new rural areas, including:
a) Researching social institutions, organizations and culture in building new countryside. Development trend of Vietnam rural society associates with urbanization in international integration;
b) To study, propose, supplement, complete mechanisms and policies to preserve and promote value of cultural tradition and agricultural labor mobility in process of building new countryside;
c) To study and propose solutions to serve agricultural sector restructuring, coping with climate change, disaster prevention, protection of natural resources in new rural construction; continuing to improve quality of standard criteria which localities have been recognized new countryside standard under sustainable way.
4. Developing a demonstration of the new countryside achievements on a basis of scientific solutions and technologies, including:
a) Conversion model of new type of cooperative, operating under Law on cooperatives 2012;
b) Model of new rural architecture, plan;
c) Model of sustainable rural and agricultural development, adaptation to climate change;
d) Model of new rural construction associating with model of civilized urban;
e) Model of agro-products preservation, processing and organize commodity-based agricultural production, tied to linkage under product value chain;
e) Model of application of irrigation technology in conjunction with agricultural measures to reduce emissions of methane and glass house effect;
g) Model of high tech applied agricultural production with agricultural mechanization;
h) Model of application of renewable energy technologies to build a new countryside;
i) Model of rural environmental management and remediation;
k) Model of application of advanced technological application in line with actual conditions of disadvantaged communes, remote border and island areas.
5. To set up content and organize programs of training in order to improve capacity of reaching and applying science and technology for subjects relating to construction of new countryside areas, especially staff of technology transfer, farmers and enterprises.
III. Implementation Funds
1. Funds for implementation of the program in a period of 2016-2020 to the end of 2020 are estimated at VND 1,500 billion, out of which:
a) The central State budget: Estimated VND 600 billion (including VND 221 billion was granted to implement in a period of 2011-2015) from the funding for implementing national target program on building new countryside areas in a period of 2016-2020;
b) Funds from local budgets, funding from organizations, international cooperate organizations, enterprises, agricultural cooperative organizations and other legal sources: estimated about VND 500 billion;
c) To integrate socio economic development programs and other related scientific and technology programs: estimated VND 400 billions.
2. Financial mechanism: shall comply with financial mechanism of national target program on new countryside construction in a period of 2016-2020 and financial mechanisms on implementation of current scientific and technology programs.
IV. Progress, organizing to implement
1. Progress of implementation of the program in a period of 2016-2020.
a) 2016 - 2017: Continuing to implement projects and tasks are performed by in a period of 2011-2015; implementing a number of urgent tasks assigned by head of Steering Committee of national target program on building new countryside and suggest to implement new urgency tasks in a period of 2016-2020;
b) 2017 - 2019: suggesting, selecting and implementing tasks of the program;
c) 2020: reviewing, assessing results of implementation of the program.
2. Management mechanism of implementation of the program:
To implement regulations on management, administration and implementation of national target program in a period of 2016-2020 and regulations on management and implementation of current scientific and technology program.
3. Responsibilities of ministries, agencies
a) Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development:
- To function as the main implementer of the program: in collaboration with related ministries, branches and localities to organize to implement the program.
- To strengthen Steering Committee on the program in a period of 2011-2015, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development will be the Chairman, a Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development will be a Vice Chairman and member of Steering Committee is representatives of Ministry of Science and technology, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Planning and Investment, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Committee for ethnic minorities, Vietnam Farmers' Association and a number of concerned agencies.
- To strengthen program management committee in a period of 2011-2015 consists of scientists of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and related ministries and agencies to assist the Steering Committee in organizing to implement program tasks of in a period of 2016-2020.
- To urge, inspect, evaluate and report annually to the Prime Minister on implementation of the program.
b) Ministry of Science and Technology: To coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to organize, inspect, monitor implementation of the program as prescribed;
c) Ministry of Finance: to function as the main implementer, in collaboration with Ministry of Planning and Investment, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to balance and ensure allocation of capital to carry out content and tasks of the program; guiding financial mechanism to implement the program as prescribed.
d) Ministry of Planning and Investment: to function as the main implementer, in collaboration with Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to balance and ensure allocation of budget capital to implement content and tasks of the program from central budget source of national target program of new countryside construction in a period of 2016 - 2020; in short term in 2017, allocating funds to implement some urgent tasks assigned by the head of the Steering Committee of national target program on building new countryside.
e) Committee of the People of centrally run provinces and cities: organize to implement topics and projects in consistent with the program’s content managed by localities; mobilizing resources, integrating content of science and technology program into national target program on building new countryside areas and other programs of socio economic development to direct implementation on locality.
Development of transport system bases on promoting maximum advantages of the region which is a central location, a strategic gateway of ...
Documents and images related to the life of President Ho Chi Minh and his revolutionary activities in France are on display at an ...