AsemconnectVietnam - Master plan on socio-economic development of Tra Vinh province to 2025 must conform with socio-economic development strategy of the country, Vietnam’s sea strategic orientation to 2025 and master plan on socio-economic development of Mekong delta region.
MASTER PLAN ON SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF TRA VINH PROVINCE TO 2025
I. Development viewpoints
1. Master plan on socio-economic development of Tra Vinh province to 2025 must conform with socio-economic development strategy of the country, Vietnam’s sea strategic orientation to 2025 and master plan on socio-economic development of Mekong delta region; ensuring uniformity, consistency with plans of sectors and fields and closely associating with southern key economic region.
2. To promote internal resources and use all resources to focus effectively on exploiting potential and advantages of the province to develop rapidly and sustainable socio-economic; continuously improving quality of growth, competitiveness of economy to help Tra Vinh escape position of poor province soon.
3. To develop synchronous infrastructure systems towards modernization; developing a network of urban area to become centers of motivation, creating development nucleus for regions of the province; paying attention on administrative reform, creating a fair competition environment among economic sectors.
4. Economic development associates with development of health, culture, education, training, implementation of social progress, justice, environmental protection, improving quality of people's living, diminishing rate of poverty household; focusing on training high quality human resources to meet market demand, associating development of human resources with development and application of science and technology.
5. To associate closely between socio-economic development with maintaining firmly political system, strengthening national defense and security, maintaining firmly border sovereignty; ensuring social order and safety; maintaining friendly relations with neighboring provinces in border areas of Vietnam - Cambodia.
II. Development objectives
1. Overall objectives
- To construct Tra Vinh province to become one of key marine economic development of Mekong delta region, having system of synchronous infrastructure, being a hub of development of tourism services, marine transport; industry, service and agriculture develop towards production of commodity associating with construction of new countryside; focusing on social welfare; strengthening strongly national defense - security, maintaining firmly social order and safety.
- To promote socio-economic development, striving to 2020, Tra Vinh province escape position of low developing province and by 2025, Tra Vinh become relatively developing province in the region.
- To focus on developing strongly marine economy, considering as a breakthrough to transfer economic structure towards increasing rapidly proportion of industry and services; clearly forming a dynamic economic regions to generate resources to boost economic development.
2. Specific objectives:
2.1. Economic objective
- To strive to reach annual average GDP growth rate of 14% in a period of 2015-2020 and hits 15% in a period of 2021-2025; transferring economic structure towards increasing rapidly proportion of industry and services, by 2020, structure of industry - construction, services, agro - forestry - fisheries in GDP reaches 28.05% - 33.87% - 38.08%; by 2025, 36% - 34% - 30%, respectively.
- To strive to hit the province’s export value of USD 300 million by 2020 and USD 600 million by 2025; forming several key export products.
- To strive to hit the province’s annual average growth rate of the State budget collection of about 17%/year in a period of 2015-2020 and 17% in a period of 2021-2025.
2.2. Social objectives
- To reduce annual average birth rate of 0.2-0.3 ‰; by 2020, total amount of population is about 1,031 million and by 2025, approximately 1.056 million people. Average rate of poverty household decreases annually about 2-3%, by 2025, rate of poverty household is equal to average rate of the Mekong delta region.
- To strive to hit rate of trained workers of over 45% by 2020 (out of which, vocational training accounts for 40%) and over 55% by 2025 (out of which, vocational training accounts for 50-52%); reducing agricultural labor to around 60% by 2020 and 50% by 2025.
- By 2020, 100% of communes, wards have kindergarten; rate of pupil going to school in kindergarten age reaches 30%, in primary age hitting 99.9%, junior secondary age reaching 98.5%, high school age hitting 80%; rate of universalizing high school in city of Tra Vinh hits 85% and 80% in other townships; deleting temporary classrooms, raising rate of solidified classrooms to 95%; by 2025, rate of pupil going to school at all levels achieves 50%, 99.9% and 85%, respectively; rate of universalizing secondary education in cities and townships hits 90%; rate of solidified schools and classrooms hits 85%.
- By 2020, rate of patient beds/10,000 people hits 18 beds and rate of doctor/ 10,000 people achieves 07 doctors; by 2025, rate of patient beds/10,000 people is over 20 beds and rate of doctor/10,000 people achieves 10 doctors. Reducing rate of malnutrition children under 5 years old to below 12% in 2020 and 7% in 2025.
- To ensure that at least 98% of household use electricity in 2020 and reaches 99% in 2025. Rate of urbanization reaches 26% in 2020 and 30% by 2025. Ensure social order and safety and national defense - security in the province.
2.3. Environmental protection
By 2020, rate of rural population using clean water is 95%, 97% in urban areas; rate of collected solid waste in urban area is 95%; rate of treated medical waste is 95%; rate of handling environmental polluted production units hits 90%; rate of forest coverage reaches 50%. By 2025, these rates are 98%, 99%; 98%; 98%; 95% and 60%, respectively.
III. Development orientation of sectors, fields
1. Agriculture, forestry and fisheries:
To develop agriculture, forestry, fisheries sustainable towards production of commodity associating with processing industry and expanding services in rural areas. Striving to hit average growth rate of agriculture, forestry, fishery of 3.95%/year in a period of 2015-2020 and 2.56%/ year in a period of 2021-2025.
+ To stabilize paddy land area of about 90,000 hectares, focus on improving productivity and quality, ensuring output of over 01 million tons/year; focusing on expanding area of long-term fruit trees, perennial plants; combining to intercrop coconut tree with cocoa tree to improve efficiency of land use; developing and implementing well concentrated programs on development of farming field.
+ To form areas specializing in growing groundnut, sugarcane, coconut, fruit trees in freshwater, brackish areas in districts of Cang Long, Tieu Can, Cau Ke, apart of districts of Tra Cu and Chau Thanh.
+ To develop breeding under concentrated model, farms to ensure disease safety and sanitation; striving to 2020, size of cow herd is about 200,000 units and 250,000 units by 2025; cow breeding activity concentrates in areas having suitable natural conditions. Developing herd of foreign cross-bred pigs to increase meat quality; applying biotechnology in creating high quality variety by cross-breeding; striving to 2020, pig herd reaches 500,000 units and 600,000 units by 2025.
+ To focus on developing fisheries sector in terms of mining, farming and processing. Gradually modernizing fleet of offshore fishing; encouraging economic sectors to invest in increasing number of fishing vessels in offshore fishing grounds; organizing well logistics of fisheries, especially services on sea in order to reduce production costs. Studying to develop plans for job change for small capacity vessels operating in coastal route.
+ To expand area of aquaculture in inefficient rice-producing regions, gradually building cultivation areas, increasing rapidly area of combined cultivation. Striving to expand 50,000 ha of coastal land and 15,000 ha of alluvial ground and islet for aquaculture towards diversification of animal breeding such as shrimp, fish, crabs, clams, oysters ... developing rapidly and sustainably prawn breeding area in industrial, semi-industrial forms; continuing to develop freshwater prawn breeding in ditches, rice fields in brackish waters of basin of Lang The river and Cai Hop river; breeding catfish in basin of Can Chong river and Cau Ke river.
+ Development of salt production, focusing on coastal districts.
- Forestry: implementing reforestation under general plan to ensure consistent with structure of each type of forest, at the same time, increasing afforestation of coastal protection; encouraging people to develop dispersed plants in coastal areas, rivers and critical terrain in communes of Vinh Long, Long Khanh, Dong Hai, Truong Long Hoa, Dan Thanh, Hiep Thanh, Long Huu (Duyen Hai district), My Long Nam commune (Ngang bridge), Long Hoa (Chau Thanh district).
2. Industry development
- To strive to hit average growth rate of industrial production value of 20.9%/year in a period of 2015-2020 and approximately 22.53%/year in a period of 2021-2025.
- To develop industry towards diversification of products and industrial products with high technological content; focusing on fields the province has potential, advantages such as thermal, processing of agricultural and fishery products, production of sugar and related product, apparel, agriculture equipment mechanic, shipbuilding and ship repairing, supporting industries to serve huge industrial bases in the province (industry of producing materials, packaging ...).
- To focus on developing rapidly, efficiently approved industrial clusters, industrial parks associating with construction of waste treatment facilities, planting trees, ensuring green, clean and beautiful environment; at the same time, developing synchronously services, ensuring living conditions for workers especially housing for workers. Orientation to 2020, beside industrial parks in Dinh An economic zone, the province has about 3 industrial parks with a total planned area of about 516 hectares; 11 industrial clusters will be constructed and consolidating 03 existing handicraft villages.
- To improve operational efficiency of handicrafts, encouraging recovery of handicraft units, traditional villages; forming satellite handicraft clusters in communal centers for pre-processing raw material to supply for industrial parks.
3. Development of trade and services
- To strengthen cooperation, trade promotion to expand market, especially export markets; encouraging enterprises to export goods and services; focusing on building and advertising trademark of products and goods to domestic and foreign markets.
- To diversify export products; at the same time, transferring gradually structure of export products by increasing proportion of depth processed export products having high contents of added value and high technology. Raising export value of depth processed products to account for over 50% of structure of value of export products by 2020 and 70% by 2025; limiting trade deficit and prioritizing import of raw materials and necessary equipment to meet needs of manufacturing, business and trade exchange.
- To develop a network of market combining with the developing system of supermarkets and trade centers to form a distribution network of retail goods to meet well demand of production and consumption; encouraging enterprises to invest in this field.
- To develop and diversify forms of tourism. Fully exploiting potential and advantages of beach tourism development, garden ecotourism, unique cultural tourism of cultures of Kinh - Khmer to strive that tourism become importance economic field of the province.
To focus on development of cultural tourism destinations, zones such as Ao Ba Om zone (city of Tra Vinh), Ba Dong beach resort (Duyen Hai district); ecotourism parks, resort, beach. Development of traditional village tourism destinations in Duc My, orchards in Nhi Long in Cang Long district and An Phu Tan in Cau Ke district.
- To develop type of goods transport, passenger transport in order to constantly improve quality of customer serving; performing diversity of method of inter-province and urban passenger transport. Enhancing development of shipping services in conjunction with construction of warehouses and docks.
- To develop diversified service of finance - banking, improving quality of operation, competitiveness of credit institutions under market principles to better serve economic sectors and the people.
4. Social fields.
4.1. Labor and employment
- To transfer structure of labor towards reducing proportion of agricultural labor, striving to 2025, rate of agriculture employment accounts for approximately 50% of total social labor.
- To focus on development and expansion of model of creating jobs, supporting development of small and medium – sized enterprises, traditional villages, especially type of enterprises which attract much employees; developing job introduction centers, enhancing activity of job exchange on market.
4.2. Education – training
- To mobilize resources and attract investment in development of education - training, strive to 2020, rate of schools meeting national standards at all levels: kindergarten at 70%, primary school at 50%, junior high school at 40%, higher secondary schools at 30%; by 2025, the rates reach 100%, 90%, 70% and 50%, respectively.
- To strengthen and improve quality of education in ethnic boarding schools; having mechanism of management and collaboration with Khmer temple to teach writing, train advanced culture, customs and practices for ethnic minorities; consolidating schools for disabled children.
- To have policies of investing, upgrading training facilities, vocational training facilities, especially in city of Tra Vinh and townships.
4.3. Health and community healthcare
- To strive that all citizens are entitled to enjoy initial healthcare, have access to and use quality healthcare service; reducing morbidity, improving fitness, increasing longevity.
- To continue to improve primary healthcare network, striving that 100% of commune/ward/ township meets national standards for health care in 2025; strengthening and developing a network of preventive medicine and other health specialized sector.
- To promote socialization of the people’s healthcare, encouraging forms of healthcare at home.
4.4. Culture - information, fitness, sports
- To develop culture - information to meet requirements of common development; enhancing conservation, restoration and promoting ethnicity cultural heritage value; making well movement of "all people unite to build cultural living"; continue to invest in infrastructure of cultural activities, arts and embellishing, finishing historical relic which are suitable with resources.
- To construct lifestyle of fitness, sports exercise in agencies, schools, residential area; promoting socialization of sports. Striving to 2025, 100% of communes, wards have exercise yard and 100% of district, city has gymnastic, sport competition houses.
4.5. Other social policies
- To implement well policies of social welfare, focusing on supporting, enabling the poor to develop production, increase income, especially in flooded areas; at the same time, mobilizing the people to participate in activities of gratitude, caring the poor, wounded – martyrs family; implementing sustainable poverty reduction.
- To promote prevention and fighting against social evils, enhancing and improving effectiveness of campaign of build healthy communes/wards, having no social evils associating with campaign of "all people unite to build new cultural living".
4.6. Science and technology
To accelerate application and transfer of science - technology combining with raising advanced scientific and technical level in production, sales and service; strive to hit average rate of technological innovation pace of economic sector of 16-17%/year in a period of 2015-2020 and 19-20%/year in a period of 2021-2025.
5. Investment in infrastructure
Waterways: renovating and expanding narrow passage of waterways to ensure smooth of route of Tra Ngoa – Tra Ech - O Chat - Channel 3/2 - La Bang; completing construction of works for big tonnage vessels going into Hau river which are suitable with resources in each stage;
- Port: forming central focal port on coastal area of Duyen Hai district and other ports under plan associating with Dinh An economic zone. Constructing waterway terminal to serve freight and intercity cruise terminal.
- Roads: in collaboration with Ministry of Transport to consider upgrade of national roads No.53, 54, 60 in the province; actively considering and upgrading provincial roads No.911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 915B to suit development requirements and resources of each stage; researching to build some roads connecting to remote areas in the province. Building sea dikes associating with coastal road along rivers of Co Chien and Hau. Upgrading district and commune roads, rural roads; synchronously developing urban roads. Constructing roads to serve immigrant in flooded areas in the province.
- To improve invested bridges such as Co Chien bridge, Dai Ngai bridge; investing in ferry system across rivers where there is no condition to build bridge. Researching to recover Long Toan airport toward service, surveying, rescue flights when they meet eligibility rules.
- To construct irrigation systems towards multi-purpose: flood control, salt water prevention, freshwater, aluminous water dissolving, deacidification and serving: agriculture, fisheries, water supply and industry, services; at the same time, associating population distribution under plan with ensuring stability of the people’s living, especially construction of residential clusters overcoming flood.
- To continue channels, dikes, embankments of project of Nam Mang Thit; building and putting into use two storm shelter for vessels in Cung Hau estuary and Dinh An estuary; planning, supporting investment in construction of infrastructure of Dong Hai fishing village in Duyen Hai district and fishing village of Vinh Bao in Chau Thanh district.
5.3. Sewerage and sanitation
- To construct system of sewerage and wastewater treatment, especially sewerage systems of industrial parks, factories, production and service facilities to ensure wastewater treatment meeting standards before discharging to environment. Studying to construct wastewater treatment factory in city of Tra Vinh.
- To collect and treat living’s waste, medical waste, hazardous industrial waste in accordance with regulations; researching to build landfills and waste treatment plants in Chau Thanh district. Striving to 2025, each town builds 01 landfills; 100% of households use sanitation latrine.
5.4. Electric supply: continuing to expand and upgrade existing electricity network to meet electricity demand for production and consumption of the people.
5.5. Post and communication
+ To strive to 2020, reaching rate of 3,844 people/postal service point and average serving radius of 1.54 km; by 2025, reaching rate of 3,000 people/postal service points and average serving radius of 1.2 km.
+ To develop network of post offices to residential area, tourism destinations, economic zones, industrial parks, clusters; ensuring that 100% of commune have culture post office; 100% of postal office will be computerized; 100% of communes have daily newspaper.
+ To strive to 2020, 100% of communes have fiber optic cable to communal center; 100% of communes have network nodes; achieving rate of 120 telephone subscribers/100 person and by 2025, 150 telephone subscribers/100 person.
+ To develop Internet, by 2020, achieving rate of 2.5 subscribers/100 people; by 2025, hitting rate of 15 subscribers/100 people.
- Information technology:
To accelerate implementation of program of information technology application in the State authorities to provide the best services to organizations and individuals in accordance with roadmap of e-government development.
To extend coverage in the province; continuing to innovate content, increasing number of distribution channels and broadcasting time; upgrading radio stations and radio networks in districts, communes, wards. Researching to plan on radio, high-quality television coverage, fully digitizing in key areas of the province.
IV. Orientation of organizing development space
1. Development of economic regions.
1.1. Subregion of Tra Vinh city and adjacent areas: developing industry, services and agriculture; forming high-yield rice-growing zone, concentrated fruit trees zone; developing Tra Vinh city to become a center of economy, culture, education of the province; developing Long Duc industrial park to meet well requirements of investors.
1.2. Subregion of fresh silt covering all districts of Cau Ke, Cang Long, a part of districts of Tieu Can and Chau Thanh. Mainly developing agriculture, forming high yield rice specialized production zone, fruit trees, industrial crops; stabilizing rice land, developing freshwater aquaculture.
1.3. Subregion of salinity alluvium and coastal alkaline soil includes all districts of Can Ngang, Tra Cu, Duyen Hai and a part of districts: Tieu Can and Chau Thanh. This is a dynamic development subregion for socio-economic development of the province, namely: strong development of marine economy, focusing on fishing and protection of fisheries resources, aquaculture, fish - seafood processing and fishing logistics services; developing industry, salt, trade and marine tourism; protecting and restoring coastal, riverside protective forest belt.
To focus on building Dinh An economic zone into one of center of service development associating with port, industry and tourism of coastal zone of Mekong river delta region in general and province of Tra Vinh in particular; considering to build Ba Dong resorts, project of narrow passage for big vessels on Hau river, Duyen Hai power centre; striving to upgrade Duyen Hai township to town when meeting prescribed criterias.
2. Development of urban systems and rural residential areas
2.1. Urban development
- To strive to hit urbanization rate of 26% in 2020 and 30% in 2025; by 2025, the province has a provincial city (city of Tra Vinh), 01 town and 14 townships.
- To develop urban area associating with natural landscape and space, creating a harmony between new urban architecture with national identity.
2.2. Development of rural residential areas
- To construct rural residential areas with stable model and being in consistent with conditions of production, living and customs of the people. Ensuring good conditions of living; continuing to improve welfare system in rural areas to ensure people enjoying the best policies of social welfare.
- To focus on directing and performing well national target program on new countryside construction in a period of 2015 - 2025, striving to 2020, the province has 20% of communes meeting new countryside criteria and to 2025 hitting 50%.
V. Key solutions of implementing plan
1. Selecting fields to develop
- To focus resources on investing in development of key products of sectors, fields having comparative advantages in order to create foundation for sustainable socio-economic development, including marine economy, rice production, processing industry, marine tourism; developing Dinh An economic zone with key projects: Duyen Hai power center, narrow passage for big tonnage ship in Hau river.
- To focus on developing infrastructure, especially transport systems, irrigation systems and water supply and drainage; projects of preventing and mitigating negative effects of global climate change.
- To focus on developing qualified human resources and scientific and technological capabilities to meet requirements of socio-economic development of the province; further reforming administrative procedure, developing enterprises, developing foreign economic relations, expanding market in order to enhance their ability of attracting investment in the province, especially in fields of industry, trade and services.
- To step up pace of urbanization, development of urban centers, satellite towns, townships, rural residential areas in order to accelerate process of industrialization and modernization; synchronously developing rural areas to creating sustainable development in the province.
2. Solutions of mobilizing investment capital
Demand for investment capital of the province in period of 2015-2025 is approximately VND 196,600 billion, out of which, approximately VND 76,600 billion in a period of 2015-2020, VND 120,000 billion in a period of 2021-2025. Basing on ability of balancing annual State budget, the province should actively set up plan, allocate suitably investment to ensure funding for importance projects of the province; at the same time, there should be specific measures to effectively mobilize domestic and international resources for development investment such as:
- To develop and promulgate a list of programs and projects calling for investment to 2025. On that basis, boosting introduction promotion, investment promotion to attract investment capital from economic sectors, paying attention on exploitation of ODA.
- To improve investment climate, trade and production environments, continuing to reform investment procedures towards compact, transparent, publicly; creating favorable conditions for infrastructure to be ready to receive investment projects; promulgating mechanisms and policies of supporting investment on basis of geo-economic advantages of the province and in accordance with provisions of laws.
- To promote socialization of investment to attract investments especially in fields of education, training, health, culture, sports, radio, television, science, technology, environmental protection...
- To expand forms of BOT, BT, BTO, PPP, ... creating favorable conditions for development of capital markets; developing forms of joint ventures, affiliate investments and contributing investment capital by asset.
3. Solution of science and technology
- To boost movement of promotion of initiative and technical innovation patent in manufacturing, trading, implementing regulations of industrial property rights; encouraging enterprises to spend funds for researching technological and technical innovation to improve productivity of labor; closely cooperating with research institutes and universities to perform well study associating with application into production and life.
- To renovate mechanisms, policies of training, retraining and employment of labor and having plans to rejuvenate staff working in science and technology; performing better remuneration policy of scientist, policy of encouraging socialization in scientific research and development of science and technology markets.
- To invest in facilities of management of science and technology; enhancing control of operation of technology transfer, technology and quality assessment and environmental pollution.
4. Solution of training and development of human resources
- To construct the province’s plan on human resource development in direction of meeting well demand on workers, ensuring appropriate balance between training and human resource supply for areas in the province.
- To pay attention on training, retraining, planning and using staff, especially management staff; detecting and fostering young talent who are officers, employees and managers, scientists, researchers.
- To combine harmony between training with creating jobs for workers; improving quality of training, increasing rapidly rate of training, vocational training in labor force; arranging to use staff which are suitable with trained professionals.
- To promote socialization of education and training to further enhance investment in education and training; encouraging social activities of promoting study and talent, building a learning society.
5. Solution of environmental protection
- To organize to announce, educate community to raise awareness about environmental protection; implementing well provisions of law, programs on protecting environment and strengthening inspection and oversight of environmental protection; rationally exploiting, effectively using land resources; protecting and rationally using water resources; protecting and developing coastal, marine resources; protecting and developing forests. At the same time, there are effective measures to reduce environmental pollution, especially in urban areas, concentrated industrial parks, clusters.
- To promote socialization of environment protection; strengthening the State management on environment; having positive measures to prevent, mitigate negative effects of climate change.
6. Solution of administrative and judiciary reform
- To promote administrative reform in all fields under the State management functions of local government to create comfortable environment for investment and development and minimize inconvenience to the people; making well principle of openness and transparency in operation of the State management agencies at all levels and sectors; making public, public listing regulations, processes and procedures for handling administrative work at the office; reviewing and adjusting inappropriate administrative procedures to remove; improving effectiveness and efficiency of the State bureaucracy.
- To develop a network of legal services in the province to facilitate organization and individuals to easily access to legal services; implementing control measures, monitoring the State law execution and enforcement.
7. Strengthening cooperation and market development
- To strengthen links with other provinces in Mekong river delta region and southern key economic zone to exploit well potential and advantages of each localities and building material region to meet both quantity and quality for production, consumption, exports; encouraging forms of joint ventures, affiliate in investment, production, processing and consumption of products and goods.
- To develop market of goods and services; improving product quality and brand name in market. Enhancing trade promotion, implementing diversification of export markets; expanding rural market, especially in mountainous, coastal and remote areas to sell commodity.
VI. Organizing and supervising implementation of plan
1. Publicizing, popularizing plan.
- To publicize and popularize master plan on socio-economic development of Tra Vinh province to 2025 for the Party committees and local governments, agencies, organizations, enterprises and the people in the province after being approved by the Prime Minister. Basing on contents of the plan, constructing a specific action programs to have plans to implement and achieve results.
- To boost investment promotion, organizing to introduce and promote potential and advantages of the province to investors; introducing programs and projects being prioritized for investment, focusing on calling for key investment projects to manufacture key products.
2. Developing action plans
- The province should detail contents of the plan by 5-year, annual plans to implement and evaluate achieved results. On that basis, reviewing the plan and submitting to competent authorities for timely adjusting and supplementing to ensure compliance with task of socio-economic development of the locality in each period.
- All governmental levels, agencies, socio-political organizations and the people in the province are responsible for inspecting and monitoring implementation of the plan.
3. Master plan on socio-economic development of Tra Vinh province to 2025 is a basis for formulation, submitting for approval and implementation of plans of fields (construction plan, plan of using land and other relevant plans), investment projects in province of Tra Vinh.
4. To assign the People's Committee of Tra Vinh province basing on content of the approved plan, direct preparation, approval and implementation in accordance with following contents:
- Master plan on socio-economic development of district; construction plan; land using plan; development plans of sectors, fields in the province in accordance with tasks of socio-economic development associating with national defense and security.
- To establish long-term, medium-term and short-term plans associating with specific projects to allocate suitably investment capital.
- To research, build, issue or submit competent authorities for issuing (if beyond authority) a number of mechanisms and policies to conform to requirements of socio-economic development of the province.
5. Ministries and agencies within their functions, duties and powers, have responsibilities:
- To guide and assist the People's Committee of Tra Vinh province in implementation of the plan.
- To coordinate with Tra Vinh province in process of reviewing, adjusting, supplementing plans of sectors, fields to ensure uniformity, consistency of the plan; considering and supporting the province to mobilize domestic and foreign investment capital source to implement the plan.