House development plan in Tay Ninh province in 2019Saturday, August 31,2019
AsemconnectVietnam - Effectively implement mechanisms and policies on housing development in the province; in which, prioritizing development of social houses, houses for policy beneficiaries, especially in urban areas and concentrated population areas
I. Objectives and requirements
a) General objectives:
- As a basis for construction, approval and implementation of housing development plans, targets and projects in the province in 2019 and orientation to 2020; gradually meet housing needs, improve the quality and living conditions of all strata of the province;
- Effectively implement mechanisms and policies on housing development in the province; in which, prioritizing development of social houses, houses for policy beneficiaries, especially in urban areas and concentrated population areas;
- Promote and improve the efficiency of land potential exploitation; promote the fast, synchronized and stable development of the real estate market;
- Effectively implement the commercial housing development roadmap in urban areas according to the approved planning; at the same time, developing commercial housing in areas with conditions;
- Improve the capacity and efficiency of state management of housing, strengthen organizational structure and complete regulations on housing management in accordance with housing management requirements, construction management, urban management. Marketing.
b) Specific objectives:
- Strive to implement the housing development goals in the province according to the Decision No. 72/2016 / QD-UBND dated December 23, 2016 of the Provincial People's Committee, approving the Housing Development Program in Tay Ninh province in 2016 -2020 and orientation to 2030.
- Completely complete housing support for workers in industrial parks, housing for low-income people in urban areas and support housing for people with meritorious services to the revolution and housing for other social policy beneficiaries;
- Housing development under projects, synchronous on technical and social infrastructure; prioritize housing development in 03 motive urban areas of Tay Ninh city, Hoa Thanh urban area, Trang Bang urban area, and gradually invest in housing development for other areas.
- Ensuring contents of the Housing Development Chapter of the province; urban planning; land use plannings and plans; implementation status of housing development projects, market demand for implementing Provincial Housing Development Plan; Housing investment projects before the policy is approved must be considered and conformable with the provincial Housing Development Plan.
- Departments, committees and branches of the province, People's Committees of districts and cities of Tay Ninh seriously organize the effective implementation of the approved Housing Development Plan.
- Investors of housing development projects shall fulfill their responsibilities according to this Plan and current law provisions; focus resources to implement the project on schedule, to ensure the quality of project construction.
- Housing investment projects may only call for investment, make decisions or approve investment policies, and recognize investors after the areas proposed to implement projects are on the list of areas proposed for development. urban development, in areas with approved detailed planning.
1. The norm of m2 floor area per capita in 2019
Striving the average m2 floor area per capita of the province reaches 24.18 m2 / person, in which:
- Urban: 27.68 m2 / person.
- Rural area: 23.38 m2 / person.
2. Reduce the proportion of unsecured houses to 4.50%; reducing the proportion of semi-solid houses to 15.50%; increase the percentage of solid houses to around 80%, delete temporary and simple houses.
III. Housing development plan in Tay Ninh province in 2019
1. Projects, residential areas which have been recognized by the provincial people's committee and approved the investment policy
Projects, residential areas and resettlement areas that have been approved for investment policies in the previous years, are required to continue implementing in 2019 and the subsequent years to ensure development targets in terms of residential land area, housing floor area approved in housing development program for the period 2016-2020.
2. Implementation plan of housing development projects, residential areas
Based on the Provincial Housing Development Program for the period of 2016-2020 and orientation to 2030, which was approved by the Provincial People's Committee in Decision No. 72/2016 / QD-UBND and projects being implemented in the province, In 2019, implementing the projects, residential areas and resettlement areas as follows:
a) Self-built residential houses: Construction investment is about 656,155 m2.
b) Implementation of housing policies for poor households and people with meritorious services to the revolution:
- Implement housing support policies for poor households with housing difficulties: Support about 301 poor households in housing, the average construction cost is about 60 million VND / house from the "For the Poor" Fund. levels.
- Continue to deploy new construction, repair and renovation of people with meritorious services to the revolution: Supporting a total of 239 units (including: New construction: 67 units, repair: 172 apartments).
c) Commercial houses:
Based on the demand for commercial housing in 2019, the allocation of targets is as follows:
- Tay Ninh City consists of 03 areas at Ward 2, Ward 3 and Ward 4 with a size of about 10,00 ha.
- Trang Bang district consists of 02 areas in Trang Bang town and Phuoc Dong - Boi Loi Industrial - Urban - Service Complex area of about 27,00 ha, including: Thuan Loi residential project ( phase 1) scale of 2.87 ha invested by Saigon VRG Investment Corporation.
- Hoa Thanh district consists of 02 areas in Long Thanh Trung and Long Thanh Bac communes with the size of about 4.50 ha.
- Go Dau district includes 02 areas in Go Dau town and Hiep Thanh commune with the area of about 162,00 ha.
- Tân Biên district in the area of Tân Biên town with a scale of about 0.5 ha.
- Chau Thanh district in the center of Chau Thanh town with a scale of about 1.50 ha.
- Ben Cau district consists of 03 areas in Bon Cau town, Long Thuan and Loi Thuan communes with the scale of about 20,00 ha.
d) Social housing projects:
+ Tay Ninh City: HQC Tay Ninh social housing project, Ward 2 with the scale of 1.35 ha of Hoang Quan Consulting - Trading - Real Estate Service JSC.
+ Duong Minh Chau district: In Truong Mit commune, with a scale of about 7,00 ha, including Van Phat Hung Social Housing Project, phase 1, with a scale of 1.30 ha, invested by Nam Phong Investment and Construction Joint Stock Company. being an investor.
- Housing for workers: At Cha La industrial park with a scale of about 3.00 ha; Ben Keo industrial cluster with a scale of about 2.00 ha; Phuoc Dong - Boi Loi Industrial - Urban - Service Complex Area is about 2.00 ha.
IV. Solution and implementation organization
1. Solution for implementation
a) Regarding reform of administrative procedures in the housing domain:
Continue to promote reform of administrative procedures in housing construction investment; review administrative procedures in the field of planning - architecture, land management, construction management to ensure simplicity and efficiency in the process of construction and housing management in accordance with provisions of law.
b) Regarding construction planning and architecture:
- Promote the formulation, appraisal and approval of construction planning, urban planning and urban development for housing development in the province according to the approved plan;
- Organize the effective implementation of the regulations on management of approved urban architectural planning; strengthening guidance, inspecting and supervising the implementation and handling of violations;
- Studying models of pilot housing development in rural areas under projects; guide people to build houses themselves according to construction plannings, urban plannings and regulations on management of urban plannings and architectures already approved.
c) Regarding land policies:
- Review, adjust and supplement the land fund for housing development according to the approved construction and urban planning; implementing a number of mechanisms to create land funds, effectively exploiting potentials and saving land funds, contributing to mobilizing investment resources from all economic sectors to participate in housing development.
d) Regarding capital and financial mechanisms and policies:
- Promptly implement tax, credit and other forms of incentives and supports for all economic sectors involved in the construction and development of social houses, especially houses for workers, student;
- Enhancing investment calling and encouragement in order to mobilize to the utmost the investment capital sources from all economic sectors, households and individuals to invest in construction and development of houses.
2. Organization of implementation
a) Department of Construction:
- Assuming the prime responsibility for, and coordinating with concerned units in, appraising sale prices, lease-purchase prices and social housing rentes invested in construction projects under non-state budget funds in the province;
- Advise to implement the Prime Minister's Directive No. 11 / CT-TTg of April 23, 2019 on a number of solutions to promote the stable and healthy development of the real estate market;
- Report to the Provincial People's Committee on the implementation of the Housing Development Plan in the province.
b) Department of Natural Resources and Environment:
- Balance of housing development land fund in 2019; Preparing land fund to build social houses, official residences, houses for students, workers, ... to meet the land use needs in accordance with the Land Use Plan of Tay Ninh Province in 2019. Browser
- Coordinate with Department of Construction, Department of Finance to appraise selling prices, lease-purchase, and lease of social housing invested in the construction of projects by non-state budget in the province;
c) Department of Planning and Investment:
- Lead and coordinate with the Department of Construction to add housing development targets to local socio-economic development plans as a basis for direction, administration and review of results implemented periodically. , submit to the Provincial People's Committee for decision;
- Continue to review and advise the Provincial People's Committee on mechanisms and policies to encourage investors to participate in implementing housing projects in the province, especially social housing and infrastructure construction and development. housing development under projects;
d) Department of Finance: Coordinate with the Department of Construction to appraise selling prices, lease-purchase, and lease of social housing invested in the construction of projects with non-state budget.
d) Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs:
- Coordinate with relevant departments and agencies, People's Committees of districts and cities in Tay Ninh to review housing needs for policy beneficiary households and those with meritorious services to the revolution that need housing support to submit to the provincial People's Committee for approval;
- Coordinate with Departments of Construction and Departments of Finance in identifying subjects of cadres, civil servants and employees hired, leased to buy social houses invested with the state budget.
e) Department of Home Affairs: Coordinate with departments, agencies and sectors in implementing official residences policy.
g) Department of Agriculture and Rural Development: Coordinate with the Department of Construction and other relevant agencies to develop a national target program on new rural construction associated with housing development in rural areas.
h) Department of Information and Communications: Leading and coordinating with the media agencies in the province of Tay Ninh to organize the propagation of newly promulgated housing development mechanisms and policies.
k) People's Committees of rural districts and cities:
- Deploying the Housing Development Plan and implementing state management of housing in the area under its management. Pursuant to the approved 2019 Housing Development Plan to arrange housing development projects in accordance with the local socio-economic situation;
- Organize the implementation and support the investors in compensation and site clearance according to the approved schedule and plan;
- Summarize the results of the implementation of Housing Development Plan in the area and report to the Department of Construction to summarize and report to the Provincial People's Committee periodically.
l) Investors of housing development projects:
- Responsible for making, submitting and appraising housing projects and implementing projects after being approved by competent authorities. Seriously taking the land fund to invest in building social houses in housing development projects, new urban areas according to regulations;
- Organizing and managing projects according to the provisions of law; periodically report the project implementation to the investment decider and competent state management agencies; recover capital, repay loan capital for projects with requirements;
- Fulfill other obligations as prescribed by law.
Source: Vitic / thuvienphapluat.vn
Scheme on restructuring tourism industry to meet requirements of developing into a spearhead economic sector of Hoa Binh province
Construction plan of Hon La economic zone
Strategy of using clean technology to 2020, vision to 2030
Overall plan on agricultural production development to 2020, vision to 2030
Master plan on building border gate economic zone of Cao Bang province till 2040
Strategy of intellectual property until 2030
General plan on building Chan May - Lang Co economic zone, Thua Thien Hue province, till 2025
Scheme on linking agricultural production, processing and consumption in Lam Dong province in the period of 2019-2023
Scheme of promoting sharing economic model
Program on promoting development of roof solar roof power in Vietnam in the period of 2019 - 2025
Master plan on tourism development of southeast region to 2020, vision to 2030
Adjusted master plan of Vung Tau city, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province till 2035
Directive on medium-term public investment plan for a period of 2021 - 2025
Plan on implementing remote sensing development strategy until 2030, vision to 2040 in Bac Ninh province